Palladium Hotel, Mumbai
Located in Mumbai (Lower Parel), Palladium Hotel is close to High Street Phoenix Mall, Mahalaxmi Temple, and Siddhi Vinayak Temple. Also nearby are Nehru Planetarium and Haji Ali Dargah.
Palladium Hotel has a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a steam room. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas and a computer station is located on site. This 5-star hotel features business amenities including a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Dining options at the hotel include 5 restaurants along with a coffee shop/café and a poolside bar. The staff can provide tour/ticket assistance and wedding services. Additional amenities include a nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Valet parking is complimentary. The property has designated areas for smoking.
The 335 air-conditioned guestrooms at Palladium Hotel include laptop-compatible safes and minibars. Beds have pillowtop mattresses, Egyptian cotton sheets, and premium bedding. Pillow menus are available. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access. 42-inch LCD TVs are equipped with premium cable channels and DVD players. All accommodations provide desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Bathrooms offer separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms also include designer toiletries, hair dryers, and slippers. In-room coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water are provided. Additional amenities include complimentary toiletries and blackout drapes/curtains. Turndown service is offered nightly and housekeeping is available daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $116
- Club Palladium City View Twin
- Club Palladium City View King
- Horizon Club Ocean View King
- Deluxe Panorama View Twin Bed
- Horizon Club Ocean View Twin
- Deluxe City View King Bed
- Club Palladium Panorama View King
- Deluxe Panorama View King Bed
- Club Palladium Panorama View Twin
- Deluxe City View Twin Bed
- Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
- Horizon Club Panorama Twin
- Horizon Club Panorama King
At a glance
- This hotel has 335 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 38 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free valet parking
Nearby Five Star Mumbai hotels
In the hotel
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 5 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Outdoor pool
- Free pool cabanas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Pilates classes on site
- Pool sun loungers
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Steam room
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 21500
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free grocery shopping service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pillow menu
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 42-inch LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Mumbai hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Mumbai
- New ShahanaFrom
- Skyway InnFrom
"I heard a lot about the poor neighborhood however we had a great time also people in there were very helpful and definitely will revisit that hotel however Glenennis outside the…"Mar 6, 2015
- Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International AirportFrom
- Residency Hotel - Fort - MumbaiFrom
"only reservation was that room was small. contracted for a room with one king or two single beds, and only got a room with one single."Feb 27, 2015
The Spa has 9 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
DiningSeven Kitchens - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours. Reservations are required.
Mekong - Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
The Piano Lounge - This piano bar serves light fare only. Open 24 hours. Reservations are required.
Li Bai - Overlooking the ocean, this bar serves dinner only. Open 24 hours. Reservations are required.
EXO - This bar overlooks the ocean and garden. Reservations are required.
Palladium Hotel, Mumbai’s small print
Also known as
- Shangri-La Hotel, Mumbai
- Shangri-La Hotel, Mumbai Mumbai
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 17.42 percent city/local tax will be charged
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of INR 1351 per person (approximately)