All hotels in Mumbai, India
Taj House No.1,Shanti NagarMahakali Caves Road, Andheri East, MumbaiMaharashtra400093India, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

1.5
    1.5

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Probably a last option place."
One of the staff opened my internal window at about 4am while i was sleeping to give me the controls for the AC. I then realised that the window dod not lock. I know that the sheets were not fresh because there was hair all over them. I checked in at 3am and was told that i had to check out by 11am. They did let me leave my bag there while I went to a meeting which was nice. The free complimentary breakfast was a few pieces with bread, not toast, bread. This was pretty basic. I have stayed in many budget options in India but I think that this place was probably the worst value and it was one of the more expensive places I stayed. The night staff when I arrived were pretty nice and understanding that I was exhausted which was appreciated.
1 night trip May 20, 2015
Alexander
"Avoid the hotel as far as possible"
Pls dont go for the price. Rather pay more and stay at a standard hotel.Hotel in very poor condition.See through windows.Only curtains barring the privacy.Towel or soap not provided.Picked up from international airport in a local taxi, after taking aa long walk with my luggage. Dropped back to the airport the next day in a auto rickshaw. Complimentary breakfast was never provided,and I guess even if provided wouldnt be edible. A/c in the room not working. Bathrooms in a terrible condition.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
Swamy

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Sapphire Residency

"Ideal for short stay only"
03/23/16 Haard Junagadh, India
Its value for money deal but you can find better place than these, as cleanliness of room is very bad however quality of round the clock beverages are good. But room should be clean & hygienic. Overall staff responses good.
"my favorite hotel in Mumbai"
02/01/16 DutchBharatme Hyderabad, India
I have been in this hotel already 5 times. I have always enjoyed my stay. The people that work there are the best. Very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is good. The wifi was excellent, and better as half a year earlier. Close to the airport. Not far from the hotel are the Mahakali Caves. Some very minor thing: this time there were a few small insects in the room. Maybe because there was only one cleaner this time, although a very good and nice one (it used to be 5 cleaners). It is not too easy to find the hotel, because the entrance is a bit small. But it is close to Onida House, which everyone knows in the area.
"OMG - By far the worst"
01/10/16 Bondy A Newcastle, Australia
Avid traveller - stayed in most types of accomodation but as long as it's clean and I can get sleep I'm OK This Place - it's 5am haven't slept hardly - staff constantly in the hallway talking outside he rooms - wifi sketchy- the water hasn't worked in our room since arrival despite promises - yes we can't flush !😤 Let alone shower ! Pillows filthy to the point I've made my own out of a tshirt stuffed with other tshirts - I'm sure there's better ways to spend 1500RS in the town ! Oh and the staff - rude little bugger at the front desk 😖
"Lovely Staff"
12/13/15 Jason B London, United Kingdom
I walked into the Hotel just before midnight due to the fiasco at Hotel Pearl Residency...I know that you can book into here online for 1200-1500 rupees so was surprised when they said rooms start at 2500 as they are certainly not worth that. Rooms are OK, clean and comfortable. TV didn't work. Good Hotel for a night before the airport I guess. I didn't pay 2500rs. The lovely manager took 1400rs cash which allowed me to get my head down instead of wandering around Andheri at midnight. They were very nice staff, nice people.
"Convenient for Transit Passenger"
07/01/15 Santosh Kumar D Ndola, Zambia
Its an economical convenient for transit passenger.All basic amenities available in the hotel as well as in the rooms.Worth of money spend here. Helpful attitude of the hotel staffs at any given time.Nice for sort stays....
"very economical and basic"
12/28/14 Archdeb RAIPUR
Hotel is very basic, Not recommended for family and long stay. Reception is very helpful. They provide 24 hr prompt free airport pickup OR drop facility. Rooms are average. Suitable for singles and stopover. Be advised to call front desk for location's direction and pickup. Discounted Booking available through travel portals, which is advised as normal rates are higher.
"Decent Place"
12/13/14 Vikram_Singh Gurgaon, India
Stayed at this property twice for business. Good location if the work area is South Mumbai. Reception check in process is slow sometimes and breakfast could do with more variety. Beds are comfortable but there is generally strong smell of cigarettes in lobby
"Good basic accommodation"
12/03/14 Matty L York, United Kingdom
We stayed here for a night as a party of four after entering Mumbai for the first time. Difficult to find, even for a local taxi driver, but when we got there it was as good as could be for £5 a night. Reception staff helpful and gave us good knowledge of local area. Recommend for a stopover.
"Decent hotel near to Airport"
08/22/14 SUGANTHAN2014 CHENNAI
Decent hotel with basic amenities. Welcome by the front desk executive is nice and excellent. Very clean of rooms and service executive also helped lot for the requirements. Room size is app. 120 Sq.ft and worth for the amount paid. Excellent Wifi connection. Provided complimentary one way transfer from airport. Excellent dinner quality prepared and served.
"goos for the price"
03/03/14 Piyush S Mumbai
The room was clean although small. The bathroom was also small. The staff was helpful. Tv remote was not found. The main entrance is small and difficult to find without calling the reception. Good for the budget and 1 to 2 nights stay.