All hotels in Mumbai, India
Taj House No.1,Shanti Nagar, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400093, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0

1.8
    2.3
    1.8
    1.3

"Probably a last option place."
One of the staff opened my internal window at about 4am while i was sleeping to give me the controls for the AC. I then realised that the window dod not lock. I know that the sheets were not fresh because there was hair all over them. I checked in at 3am and was told that i had to check out by 11am. They did let me leave my bag there while I went to a meeting which was nice. The free complimentary breakfast was a few pieces with bread, not toast, bread. This was pretty basic. I have stayed in many budget options in India but I think that this place was probably the worst value and it was one of the more expensive places I stayed. The night staff when I arrived were pretty nice and understanding that I was exhausted which was appreciated.
1 night trip May 20, 2015
Alexander
"Avoid the hotel as far as possible"
Pls dont go for the price. Rather pay more and stay at a standard hotel.Hotel in very poor condition.See through windows.Only curtains barring the privacy.Towel or soap not provided.Picked up from international airport in a local taxi, after taking aa long walk with my luggage. Dropped back to the airport the next day in a auto rickshaw. Complimentary breakfast was never provided,and I guess even if provided wouldnt be edible. A/c in the room not working. Bathrooms in a terrible condition.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
Swamy
"Pathetic cubbyhole"
interior pictures are confusing..its basically few rooms in a basement parking space..THE ONLY advantage is right in marketplace..
Other trip Nov 7, 2012
Ravindra
IN

"金額に対して多少期待できないかも"
送迎込みのプランだったので事前に依頼していたが、空港に迎えはいませんでした。タクシーでホテルに向かった後、タクシー代を請求したら支払ってくれました。宿泊施設としては、いまいちです。窓もなく、布団も清潔とは言い切れないレベルでした。ただ、寝るだけと割り切ってしまえば問題ないかと思います。スタッフの対応はかなりいいです。
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
30dai
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Sapphire Residency

"Convenient for Transit Passenger"
07/02/15 Santosh Kumar D Lusaka Province, Zambia
Its an economical convenient for transit passenger.All basic amenities available in the hotel as well as in the rooms.Worth of money spend here. Helpful attitude of the hotel staffs at any given time.Nice for sort stays....
"very economical and basic"
12/29/14 Archdeb RAIPUR
Hotel is very basic, Not recommended for family and long stay. Reception is very helpful. They provide 24 hr prompt free airport pickup OR drop facility. Rooms are average. Suitable for singles and stopover. Be advised to call front desk for location's direction and pickup. Discounted Booking available through travel portals, which is advised as normal rates are higher.
"Decent Place"
12/13/14 Vikram_Singh Gurgaon, India
Stayed at this property twice for business. Good location if the work area is South Mumbai. Reception check in process is slow sometimes and breakfast could do with more variety. Beds are comfortable but there is generally strong smell of cigarettes in lobby
"Good basic accommodation"
12/03/14 Matty L York, United Kingdom
We stayed here for a night as a party of four after entering Mumbai for the first time. Difficult to find, even for a local taxi driver, but when we got there it was as good as could be for £5 a night. Reception staff helpful and gave us good knowledge of local area. Recommend for a stopover.
"Decent hotel near to Airport"
08/22/14 SUGANTHAN2014 CHENNAI
Decent hotel with basic amenities. Welcome by the front desk executive is nice and excellent. Very clean of rooms and service executive also helped lot for the requirements. Room size is app. 120 Sq.ft and worth for the amount paid. Excellent Wifi connection. Provided complimentary one way transfer from airport. Excellent dinner quality prepared and served.
"goos for the price"
03/03/14 Piyush S Mumbai
The room was clean although small. The bathroom was also small. The staff was helpful. Tv remote was not found. The main entrance is small and difficult to find without calling the reception. Good for the budget and 1 to 2 nights stay.
"Welcome to India"
12/19/13 Ryan L Johannesburg, South Africa
We arrived from the airport about 4 hours before out check in time but it wasn't a problem - our room wasn't ready yet so they kindly let us sleep off our get lag in a bigger room and then moved us to our room. Rooms are good,everything you need, we just couldn't figure out how to use the hot water, not a biggie. The staff/managers were very accommodating and helped us find what we needed as well as catching tuk tuks to the correct place AND telling us how much we should be paying for them! Overall it was actually a great experience and from our point of view a good introduction to mumbai. Another plus is that it's close to the airport but some taxi drivers may not be able to find it - the roads name is Mahakali Caves Road. Ask your taxi driver to call them and they'll know from there.
"Beware the rip-off reception desk"
12/07/13 mr_metaxa Caversham, United Kingdom
I arranged a stay at this hotel which included airport pick-up. They are not the best communicators and my ride was not confirmed but I was met and brought to the hotel without incident. The hotel itself is good value for money. The night staff were kindly, welcoming and efficient. Rooms on the small side but clean and functional. Typical budget Mumbai offering and in a safe area. Problems began when I wanted to stay an extra day, the price of the room was raised by 50 INR. Not a problem money wise, but I had already agreed the price the night before and my receipt reflected that price. I pointed out the 'error' and left it at that. Basically, I would have left a small tip anyway. I had also agreed for the hotel's agent to provide a railway ticket. I know the Taktal or late booking prices are higher and checked this on the internet. When the ticket arrived, 450 INR had been added to the printed price by the hotel. The receptionist, the same one as earlier, tried to tell me that was the price, getting quite angry when I showed otherwise. Sadly, (for her) the Taktal price was printed on the ticket and I had previously agreed a fee with the agent, which certainly was not 450 INR. Once established that I was not going to pay the extra, the manager arrived, apologised and told me to "pay what I wanted" as though I was being unreasonable. I pointed out that I have travelled in India many times before.and always use the railway. He at least had the grace to look abashed. What could be a pleasant hotel experience is spoiled by the rip off mentality of the staff. Travellers in India expect to pay a small premium, it happens all the time, in auto rickshaws, restaurants and bars. Folk have to make a living and I appreciate that. What I don't like is being ripped off and taken for a fool. Again, I would gladly have left a small tip as a token of appreciation for the staff. Now, all they will get is a review detailing these sharp practices. As a former railwayman and frequent user of Indian Railways, I know how the ticketing system works, but how many visitors have been duped in this way. Don't let it happen to you.
"Great accomodation in Andheri"
12/02/13 MichalGlebocki Warsaw, Poland
I stayed total 1 week in Sapphire Residency in November. Hotel is well situated close to the airport. Not far to Juhu beach, Bandra and Powai as well - locations that I needed for my escape points. Hotel staff is very helpful and always happy to have a chat. When I arrived it turned out a/c in my room was broken and there were no other rooms free but they made it fix within few hours so very impressive for India standards:) Highly recommended! Michal
"not great but not bad"
08/20/13 Nikhil B Mumbai
It was a good hotel , but the rooms are very small . just the room and bathroom....... but my office is near so i prefer this hotel. anways, if u are on one day stay, go for this... else there are many hotel in this category,