All hotels in Mumbai, India
45, Tarun Bharat Co-Op Hsg Soc, Dr Karanjya Road, Chakala, Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400093, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

"HORRIBLE PLACE TO STAY"
THEY CHARGED ME EXTRA AT THE HOTEL...SERVICE WAS HORRIBLE AND HOTEL IS REALLY DIRTY...CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NEGATIVE....NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL EVER....IT IS A TOTAL WASTE. BAD LOCATION.
Response by Hotel Oriental Aster
Dear Guest, Greetings from Oriental Aster ! We,thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for the experience you had with us. We are very sorry that you had an unpleasant stay at our hotel The team normally makes every effort to ensure our guests’ comfort and satisfaction with their visit, hence your experience is definitely a concern for us. Your satisfaction being our extreme priority, we will work towards ensuring you that your next stay will be more perfect. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you again soon. Regards, Team Oriental Aster
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
mohammed
"Won me over"
Neighborhood a bit scary (but safe) and I was apprehensive upon arrival--- but the staff is outstanding, restaurant excellent and airport pickup/drop off just fine, so for the price, is well worth it. Close to int'l airport which made for easy connects. No hair dryer in room but the brought one up.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Hotel Stay for 9 Nights"
Most of it was fine. The Front Desk Staff was very cooperative & friendly. Although, the Rooms Service was quite a disappointment as the operator was very rude at times and did not respond properly. Moreover, the calls for placing the orders were disconnected on the face even before the order was completed. The things as small as Ice Cubes are charged as well, and also there is no consistency as one day I was told that the ice was priced at INR 50++ and the second day I was told the price of the same is INR 60++, & when I rechecked, the person on the Room Service Operator insisted that the prices are revised. Later on, they checked for the same again and came back with the pricing of INR 50++. Additionally, there are only 2 small bottles that are provided in the Room Amenities on the daily basis & if we ask for the additional ones, they directly refuse saying that you have already got 2 for the day and you cannot get more of the same.
Response by Hotel Oriental Aster
Dear Sir, Greetings from The Oriental Aster, The management would like to assure you that your concern about the room service and the price issue has been taken very seriously and we have taken the necessary corrective step to prevent any such occurrences in the future. We also appreciate the fact that you liked the service at the front desk as we thrive to consistently improve the service in all the departments. We would like to thank you for taking out the time to express your concern, and hope that you will give us an opportunity to serve you again. Regards, The Management
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Chi
"Boutique Hotel hidden in middle of town."
We stayed here for a night for a quick Mumbai Trip with the family. The hotel had free airport shuttle service that came in handy with all the luggage that we had. The staff were extremely friendly, courteous, and helpful especially Akshay Kaul. He gave us suggestions for shopping, site seeing, and even spa treatment. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Moncy
"Comfortable."
Pick up from hotel and drop off at airport at 2.00 am in the morning was greatly apreciated.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Maya
"Nice hotel with excellent service from the staff"
The hotel staff is very nice and helpful. The transportation service was also amazing. Moreover, the food of the restaurant inside the hotel was awesome too.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Excellent stay - great value for the price"
this was just an overnight stay between flights. Arrived in the middle of the night. Took over 30 minutes for the airport shuttle to arrive but on the return trip back to airport they were very prompt. Room was clean & comfortable. Front desk staff very helpful. Room clean and comfortable. Free breakfast the next morning was excellent and included a "made to order" omelet. I'd stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 3, 2014
Cynthia
Enjoyed my stay at Oriental Aster and so did my whole family. The staff very helpful,obliging and professional.Def will recomend it to my friends and family.Value for the rates or should I say more than value.Very cheerful and helpful staff.Keep up d good work.
3 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Michael Pereira
"Not worth it"
During check-in the desk clerk wanted to charge my brother and his girlfriend for one night, because they wanted to leave the luggage in my room (they had flight for 4 hours). He said that the policy of the hotel prohibits these kind of actions, but what is funny, does not prohibits the guests. He couldn't explain the difference. After a quarrel, they graciously could enter my room. There is only one guy (desk clerk) who is unpleasant and greedy, rest of them are friendly and they keep standards. Generally hotel was ok. The price is to high for the standards for sure, because of e.g. fungus on the walls, broken airconditioning or problems with hot water. Restaurant is very nice - they have very good and tasty food. Will I stay in the hotel one more time ? Not really.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
Hubert
"Hotel for transit"
Excellent hotel staff service ( Driver are ok ). Our booking include shuttle pickup and deliver, this part is OK. Hotel service and food are excellent, very hospitability. Room is old and small, ceiling is low too. I was for transit stay, only 8 hours, water tap is falling apart, I think they forget give compliment bottle water also. WIFI signal is good, include in room rate. Small hotel very close to international airport, neighborhood is very local area, basic living is avaliable.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Joanne
"Nowhere near description of hotel!!"
This is by far the worst hotel experience ive ever encountered especially in INDIA! first off no amenities no WiFi no flat screen which is all supposed to be there according to description. It was so bad that i only stayed for the first night as it was only a few hours anyhow and decided to walk out next morning to go stay at the Sahara star for remainder of my trip.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Pete
"Good Hotel - convenient to the airport, but ..."
Stayed one night in between flights. Nice room with all the amenities, very professional and helpful staff, but the stay was marred by a slight bathroom stench and failed airport pick-up. Since the hotel is out-of-the-way, the failed pickup meant that the cab driver first had to figure out where the hotel was (and the added expense, although relatively small was an unexpected inconvenience). The bathroom was clean, but there was a noticeable foul rotting smell from somewhere (probably the bathroom drain), that did not dissipate quickly or easily (affecting the overall experience). The room itself was clean, appeared new and well maintained. Free wireless was important. Breakfast was decent. If these two issues were dealt with, the hotel would be a very nice alternative to the name-brand hotels close to the airport.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
B
"Close to domestic and international terminal at"
Was Very convenient to airport was quite clean and the shuttle service is good
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Some good, some bad"
As advertised, rate included prompt pickup and return to the airport and free wi-fi in the room. Room was clean and AC worked well.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Shiva
"Clean hotel close to international airport"
This hotel is clean & affordable and was perfect for a few hours of sleep in between getting to Mumbai at 5:30pm and leaving the next morning at 5:30am. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. When we requested a shuttle at 4am they were happy to set that up, and even made us masala chai using bottled mineral water that early in the morning. I would definitely stay again for short stints in Mumbai.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Business short trip"
It's my husband business trip on weekends and give him company. Ours is short stay,we like this place as airport pick up & drop is included. Market is close by. Safe, clean and good size room.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Rita
ok for the money I spent.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
vo
"Nice, airport pick-up and drop-off very convenient"
Nice, airport pick-up and drop-off very convenient. The staff was accomodating. Enjoyed stay. Our 2yr old enjoyed staff. Friendly. 2nd time we stayed. Will come every trip from USA.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
C.Lobo
"Awful"
Taxi never showed up for airport pickup. And after re confirming several times there was no airport drop off. Beds covers were stained. Bed sheets had been used and uncleaned from a previous guest.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
razr

"Hotel close to juhu beach"
The hotel is very good. The food quality is not very good but quantity is good.
Response by Hotel Oriental Aster
Dear Guest, Greetings from the Oriental Aster !!! The Management would like to thank you for giving excellent review to our hotel. We have noted your concern regarding the food quality, and our Chef has taken serious note of the same. We always see to it that our guests are given the best quality food and other amenities, and will look into the matter. looking forward to welcome you again at our hotel. The Manager and the Staff at the Oriental Aster.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Kunal
"Close to airport, great business hotel"
Complimentary no fuzz airport pick up and drop. Exceptional bathroom cleanliness (although small). The shower water pressure was awesome! Air conditioning was top notch. Whoever is maintaining the A/C needs to be applauded. Great Indian complimentary breakfast buffet. Nothing to complain. Great staff and service. Well priced rooms. Wish them well!
Response by Hotel Oriental Aster
Dear Guest, Greetings from the Oriental Aster !!! The Management and the Staff are euphoric to read your excellent reviews for our Hotel and we all thank you for the same. We at the Oriental Aster always try to exceed our guests expectations and positive reviews like yours motivate us to be on our toes. Looking forward to welcome you again. The Management and the Staff at the Oriental Aster.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Ravi
"Late pickup from airport ... made us wait for 1 hr"
Pickup was very late .. made us wait for 1 hour in airport. While we arrived at reception the account manager started tantrum that expedia didnt pay them.. so i had to run the payment again On my intl credit card
Response by Hotel Oriental Aster
ear Guest, Greetings from the team of The Oriental Aster…!! We thank you for taking the time in telling us about your experience at the Oriental Aster - Mumbai Airport. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincere apology. We appreciate for sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Thanking you,
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
avi
"Nice n awesome"
Evverything was wel organized... breakfast as well after hour
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
al
"enjoyable stay at Aster Oriental"
Enjoyed stay. Good food at very reasonable prices. Good staff. The stay was uneventful as all parts of hotel stay was worked well
6 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
GIRISH
"Horrible stay"
The shuttle was an hour late to pick me up from the airport. There were three hair dryers in the entire hotel. A hotel staff member knocked on my door around midnight to offer that I can use a hair dryer if I wanted to at that time then return it in half an hour. Who showers at midnight?
4 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
"Excellent hotel close to Mumbai airport"
The hotel had sent a pick-up shuttle well in time for our arriving flight. The driver was waiting with a placard bearing our names. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and went out of the way to make our stay comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was good, sumptuous with a range of choices. Complimentary wi-fi connection was very useful.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
SD
"the hotel was terrible..."
I had a terrible experience with this hotel, we stayed there twice in this thrip of 20 days to India. the bathroom was full of mould, i had to have showers at relatives houses. The wifi would often cut off, and the breakfast was poorly cooked. there is no room view from the hotel, because if u open the curtains you can see into someone else from room. our room was located near where the cleaner dump all the dirty stuff. I would go with it. I will be making an official complaints as hotels like this shouldn't exist. also its right next to the fish markets and nothing in the local area, you would have to get taxis or rickshaws every where. please pay little bit more and stay somewhere good.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
B
"Good Convenient Hotel, inexpensive."
Met on arrival in Domestic Terminal by courtesy car, as planned. Hotel staff polite and friendly. Rooms could be a little small for some people, but for us, no problem. Room quiet, clean and comfortable, just as required after a flight, and before the next one back to London.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Don
"Overall very pleased."
We arrived to the Oriental Aster nearing 2am. I had arranged for a driver to pick us up at the airport however we couldnt find him amongst the people that were waiting for other passengers. We ended up taking a prepaid from the airport. Its true of what some of the other reviewers have said.. this hotel is not easy to find. However we found once we understood the area better we were able to direct all future cab drivers to the area without issues. Hotel check-in was simple and quick. They did try to charge me for an extra person but i had already explained that i had paid for it through the booking and showed them my paperwork. Always carry your itinerary! The bell hop was very helpful and brought all our bags to the room. The extra bed that we received were cushions that were placed on the ground for an extra bed. I was sick out of my party of 3 and so the floor bed was fine for me. The bathroom was small. It was slightly difficult to maneuver inside of it and it was hot if the fan wasnt on. The bathroom wasnt entirely as clean as we had hoped for. The area itself is a little sketchy at first as well as the hotel is down in the middle of a vendor street. I have to admit, the hotel staff is what makes this hotel. We were greeted every morning and every evening. Everyone was very polite and respectful. The breakfast staff was quick! And the hotel restaurant was a great hit with us. By the end of the trip I was upset having to leave.
4 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
AC was not working in the room. I couldn't sleep well whole night. Also i requested for 2 hour late check out, they told me that it will be charged.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Joby
IN
"Nice Hotel, close to Airport"
I was travelling with my Aunt from UK. I had booked this hotel online after reading the reveiws.I must say I was very impressed. We stayed there for the first three nights. And on our way back we stayed for a night... We were picked up from the Airport which was really helpful. Otherwise,I would not know the location. Some taxi and Auto drivers do not know exactly where the hotel is? So I had say its in JB nagar, also if you tell them that this hotel was known as Hotel Suresha previously.Some of them will know. Hotel Manager Mr Stanley was very helpful and very caring. And all the staff at the front desk were nice and helpful too.The check in ind check out was very smooth and hassel free. The rooms and bathroom was clean and tidy. Free wifi was a bonus. Breakfast was very good. I would definitely Recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Jessie
"Good hotel near both airports"
We only stayed for two nights before our tour of India. We were picked up from the international airport and also were taken to the domestic airport. Location is good to visit Mumbai attractions. Food was good, variety of Indian and western dishes. Staff were polite and helpful. I would use it again as a stop by place when I visit India again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Meena
"Great hotel near the airport"
We were picked up by a very courteous hotel representative at the domestic airport terminal. After a short drive, we reached the hotel and were welcomed with a refreshing mango/passion fruit drink. Our room, though small, was exactly what we needed. It was neat and clean. We had reserved a room here since we were transiting through Mumbai. The next morning we had an early morning flight to catch. The international airport was an even shorter drive away - about 10 minutes. Would definitely recommend a stay here.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
shona
"you may not get same room you booked :("
. Propt airport pickup and close to airport. But i booked for king bed but got two single beds after lots of bargaining . bathroom taps were broken. High cost as compared to amenities.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
sachin
"Good, clean place to stay"
It is a good, clean place near the international/domestic airport. We were given transport from the international airport and to the domestic airport next day. Breakfast was good.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Rad
"Great overnight stay close to airport"
Friendly, courteous staff. Very clean room with comfy bed. Great food in the restaurant (excellent mutton rogan josh). Complimentary airport transfers. Would definately stay again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2014
"Bad hotel"
The neiborhood was every dangerous, rooms not nice, AC didn't work properly, the staff was rude, and the price was very expensive for the hotel quality. Never stay there again
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
Brenda
"Complimentary Airport Shuttle"
For stop overs in Mumbai, this package can't be beat. Comfortable rooms, decent breakfast and complimentary airport shuttle makes business travel easy.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
HK
"Nice hotel close to international airport"
Very good experience I would like to stay here next time around
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
promod
"Great economic hotel in an average location"
This property turned out to be way better than my expectation. The rooms are designed very tastefully and were absolutely Clean. The staff is very courteous and helpful. The food however is average and parking is very limited. But overall it's a very good hotel and absolutely economic.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
"Good!"
Nice for a short stay!
2 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2014
IN
"Great hotel close to Mumbai International Airport"
The only difficulty I had with this hotel is that the taxis did not know where it was. It's close to the International Airport but not where all the other airport hotels are. So make sure you have the directions and phone number on you. Otherwise, it's a great little hotel. Staff were extremely friendly, good dining room or room service. In a good area where lots of little shops to go for a walk and browse. Free shuttle back to the airport was included.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Jen
"Good for value"
Stayed for a night to catch domestic flight next day. Got there in early morning and still they provided us a meal. That was really good service, very comfortable and new building. I would go there again
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Arun
"Comfortable. Great for a stay by airport transfer."
At first when we got a rickshaw to this place we were told the hotel was awful and was by a fish market so the stench would be awful. However when we got there we were obviously lied to because the hotel looked nice and there was no odor or fish market near by. The reception staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Always on hand to help. The room was comfortable. Nice comfy bed, lovely bathroom. And very spacious. I was also offered a free shuttle service to the airport. My own personal cab which was excellent. I would recommend this hotel!
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Purvi
"Very comfortable."
I checked in at noon for a flight at 2 a.m. It is near the airport and transport was provided. No problems at all. Not much in the area, but that is not why I was there. Good meals.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"Nice inside"
Difficult to find when we tried to get back to it after going out. But otherwise a good hotel
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
Daksha
"Served the purposed"
I stayed here for a night and my stay was ok except that the staff could not fix the hot water. Free airport pickup and breakfast were good value adds. I would recommend this hotel to my friends...
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"There was a huge rat"
It really surprised me that I encountered a huge rat in the room. They took us to the better room but it was very scary. The reception was not helpful. The only thing that I can recommend about this place is the price.
2 night trip Feb 9, 2014
Jdu
"Good value in a convenient location"
The hotel has been newly renovated - our room was comfortable and the bathroom was good, though there was no in-room safe in our room. Hotel restaurant was pretty good, with Indian and Chinese ranges including local fish specialities and was surprisingly good value. Staff were very helpful, though they do follow the Indian tradition of phoning you to come to breakfast when you're trying to lie in! A good selection for the breakfast buffet, mostly Indian rather than western items. The hotel is a short ride away from the airport (Closer to the T2/International side) and the free transfers (arranged by email in advance) were quick and efficient. Andheri Station is a 10-minute Auto/Taxi ride away and the soon-to-open Metro station is a 10-15 minute walk through a local middle-class residential/shopping area with some banks/restaurants/cafes.
5 night family trip Feb 1, 2014
"Do not stay here"
This hotel is horrible. They have horrible service, do not keep ice at the hotel, and even if your "do not disturb" sign is on the door, they will call you to ask if you are coming to breakfast. At 9am in the morning. It was seriously horrendous. Spend the extra $20 and stay at the Sofitel down the road.
2 night romance trip Jan 26, 2014