All hotels in Paris, France
213 Rue De La Croix Nivert, Paris, Paris, 75015, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Funky space you will love!"
such a funky little hotel in a great location. the rooms are so fun and unique!
1 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
The hotel was as expected in France, tiny. The decor was very unique and made the hotel and room fun. The room provided the necessities but there was barely any room for our luggage. You just have to think of the room as a place to sleep. Hotel is near the subway but in more of a residential setting. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Brett
"Hip hotel"
I much enjoyed this hip hotel. Small, artsy room; great shower; helpful staff; reasonable price for Paris. Encountered no problems. I'll definitely stay again.
3 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Stayed at Vice versa for my first trip to Paris summer 2014. We absolutely LOVED this sexy little boutique hotel. Loved the themed rooms and it was only a 7 min walk to two different metro stops. Lots of cafés within a 3 min walk. Hotel staff was amazing!!!! Loved everything about the vice versa!
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Fun Decor"
The hotel is very unique and the decor is very fun. Our room was very small (we were told that is to be expected in France) but they make excellent use of the space that is available and we were not uncomfortable. You can upgrade to a larger floor plan room if size is a concern. Hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. It is located centrally between 3 different metro stations that are a short walk away. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.
4 night romance trip Jun 16, 2014
"The people there made a great hotel Fantastic"
The hotel itself was great-the room was exactly as I had hoped-fun and charming. Yes the rooms are extremely small but that was to be expected. What made our stay exceptional was Audrey at the front desk-no request was too much trouble, always handled with a smile. She continually made us feel welcome and like we were her only guests. There are a lot of hotels to choose from in Paris, but there is only one Audrey.
2 night romance trip Jun 9, 2014
happy traveler
"Okay"
It was average
2 night trip May 22, 2014
Yolanda
"Amusing but efficient hotel"
The hotel theme is the Seven Deadly Sins. Our floor was Pride, with "Me, Myself, and I" emblazoned on the ceiling above the bed, crowns for lampshades, a gold bowl for a sink. The lobby is incredibly adorable, a bit of heaven, all white, with angel wings and clouds. They serve a good breakfast in the candy-store dining area, have a honesty bar in the lobby, very luxurious showers, and tiny rooms. The neighborhood is mixed, more residential than touristy, the metro is a few blocks away, and there are lovely parks and squares all around.
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2013
Nina
"Unique & spacious hotel"
A great boutique hotel. Lovely, spacious hotel room & awesome bathroom with all the amenities. Great rain shower head & additional sprayer in shower. King bed, with plenty of room to walk around. Free wifi. We ate breakfast there the last day of our stay, very nice & tasty. The only downside to this hotel is it's location. It's not that close to a metro stop, but there is a great restaurant just across the street called Jadis...delicious food & bonus that it's so close to the hotel.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Shannon
"Very Friendly Staff, Small but Comfortable Room"
Enjoyed our stay very much. The room was quite small but fine since all we did was sleep there at night. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the food was delicious when we ordered room service late one evening. We would definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
J. Cathey
"hotel staff are very friendly"
Hotel was clean a little bit pricey. We had 1 problem the shower sink wasnt draining. But overall ill give the hotel 4 star
4 night romance trip Aug 5, 2013
jacqueline
"Recent stay in Paris"
It was interesting. The hotel had multiple unique decorative designings. The staff was kind to help, and give directions to tourist locations, or metro stations. We had a good stay. The rooms were mostly quite, but if the windows were mostly open, sometimes there was construction going on outside our room. *(continued from "Tell us about the location an things to do near by" -a conviniet bakery, as well as a small supermarket nearby.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"vice versa"
Good rooms overall but very small. Fr
4 night romance trip Jul 18, 2013
Ray
"Cute and Intimate Place"
I was in Paris on business and brought my wife along for the stay. We were greeted by Nicholas...very friendly lad with great English. The funky decor makes this place unique and charming, the rooms are typical Paris-size and nothing fancy, and the breakfast buffet for was a pretty good deal by hotels standards. I left my sunglasses by accident, and they promptly contacted me and mailed them. Great hotel for couples.
3 night business trip Jul 10, 2013
"Close to metro, great value"
Great value and close to the metro. We found this hotel pleasant and the customer service was top notch. The rooms are small but that is to be expected.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2013
"Far away and sub-par service"
I cannot recommend this hotel. It is too far from everywhere (you will need 30-45 minutes to go to most of the interesting sights in Paris) and the service is sub-par for a 4 star hotel.
Other trip May 31, 2013
"Great hotel, maybe not for sightseers"
I love the concept of the hotel. It is beautifully designed, modern, comfortable and clean. Staff was very helpful, if you want to see sights there're hotels closer for that, but I like to be way from tourist areas. The metro is walking distance anyway. Highly recommended.
Response by Vice Versa
Dear Sir, We are very glad to read your lovely feedback and having shared this experience with you. Our design hotel was thinking for the guest comfort, and we're pleased to hear that the Vice Versa Hotel and his Team meet your expectations. We would be honored to welcome you again. Best regards,
2 night trip May 20, 2013
Joe C
"Like the theme"
The hotel was beautiful. Staff were very nice and friendly. The only thing is that it is a bit far away from the center, but with how close the metro is it was not the issue.
2 night romance trip Mar 22, 2013

"Just amazing"
I booked this hotel after seeing the amazing pictures on their website and finally giving in to my Mrs wanting to go to Paris. On arrival you couldn't have wished for a friendlier welcome and they also have a great sense of humour if they detect one in you. The rooms and hotel in general are just superb, if you are looking for massive rooms then just don't go to Paris or save up for a few years and book a penthouse, but it was an intimate venue and visually stunning with a very relaxed and comfortable vibe. Both Audrey & Giulia were to two we dealt with most, we lost our maps nearly every day and they happily handed more out. They were both very helpful and extremely personable with communication being excellent. I witnessed Giulia communicating with a deaf couple in their arrival whilst I was having a drink and although she didn't know sign, she done her utmost to makes sure they were understood and answered in return. I would definitely come back here although it isn't the closest to the centre but that is a positive as it is a wonderful escape from the bustle of the city. With the metro being such a user friendly mode of transport, you would have to find a good reason not to try this out. Other positive points are. The honesty bar (may have been abused) and they happily held out luggage until late in the Sunday that we were travelling back, even though we checked out at 11. Cannot fault this place or the staff and could not recommend it highly enough.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Stayed for 4 nights in June. Check in was quick and efficient. All staff members whom we spoke with were very helpful and friendly and had excellent spoken english. The room was a good size and was very clean. Room was also cleaned on a daily basis. I did not get the breakfast in the hotel. The location is good. Close to two metro stops which can get you wherever you want, but this hotel is not walking distance from any of the main tourist attractions. The eiffel tower is a 40 minute walk from the hotel. The hotel has a left luggage facility which was good as our flight wasn't until late in the evening.
4 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
"A funky unique hotel. Great experience."
Stayed at this hotel for Roland Garros. About 7 minute's walk from Metro station in a nice quiet residential area. The hotel was full of character. We stayed in a standard double room. The room was a little on the small side but was beautifully decorated e.g. the ceiling was painted like the sky. The bathroom was clean and the facilities were excellent. Aircon in the room as well. Overall a very pleasant stay. The most unique I have stayed in Paris!
Other trip May 28, 2015
Ernie
"Stylish stay in Paris"
The design of the hotel is very contemporary and stylish! But just a bit away from subway station.
2 night trip Apr 22, 2015
Qian
"Sheek friendly quirky"
The lust room we had was lovely. All pink and black. Bed very comfy room small. Freestanding bath was nice. Breakfast room is cute as is the sitting room downstairs. A 40 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower. Metro nearby so not a problem. We enjoyed our stay very much.
Other trip May 8, 2015
JEC306
"Nice quiet hotel with especial design"
I had a great stay with my wife at this hotel. The neighborhood is very clean and safe. Lots of restaurants and bars close by. The design of the rooms is also nice. I stayed in a standard double room which was a bit small (I understand that it is Paris). The breakfast was tasty: options could be more. The private steam bath is amazing especially when you are back from a busy day visiting the city.
4 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"Home from home"
Excellent hotel , great staff . Super location . Plenty to eat and drink within walking distance of the hotel away from the very busy city centre . Quick walk to the metro station and 2/3 stops to every sight in Paris . Would recommend without hesitation
5 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
"A comfortable and cute hotel"
This hotel is reasonably located and cute - if not a little bit kitsch and 'snug'. But it serves its purpose; there are mirrors on the ceiling, a comfortable bed and a shower that easily fits two... The location is close to Port de Versaille so while it's not in the center, it's close to the metro and cheaper food options. A few stops on the metro will take you to the centre of Paris.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Monique
"An original and nice stay"
Really nice and original hotel! Lots of nice details. Room and breakfast room a bit small. Good breakfast
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Carole
"Lovely Boutique hotel with very friendly service"
Lovely boutique individual hotel. Ideal location for the nearby Port de Versaille expo and a quick metro ride into Concorde / tourist areas of Paris. 1.5 hr max from the airport via 2 or 3 tube lines.Rooms are very comfortable with great bathroom, room is on small side but this is Paris and offers great value.
2 night trip Sep 10, 2014
stackpoleboy
"Nice and friendly good staff. But room was small"
Nice and friendly good staff. But the room was small. Very clean and pleasant
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
clinty boy
"Perfect!!!"
Very nice hotel, great facilities, great location, great staff! Would definitely go back with all the different themed rooms!
4 night romance trip Apr 16, 2014
Gav
"Hotel made my city break"
Hotel was amazing and the staff was incredibly kind. I honestly can't wait to go back. Thank you vise versa
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Hotel made my city break"
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Quirky and comfy hotel"
Very funky hotel with friendly service and well positioned for metro stations. Well worth getting up for breakfast!
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2014
Mrs S
Room was a bit on the small side, but it's not like we were practising ballroom dancing. The room was clean, with good facilities. Good selection for breakfast. The room was really warm and we couldn't get the air con below 17, so we had the window open a lot. Easy to find from nearest metro station, but the surrounding neighbourhood didn't have a lot going on - some dodgy looking restaurants, no decent shops. But not much street noise at night which was good.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2013
The Mrs Funnell
"Nice design"
Overall my 2 night stay was great. The location is a bit far from my objective of stay in Paris. If your objective is sightseeing or town activities, maybe this hotel would require you at least 20 minutes travel by train to city centre.
2 night trip Nov 18, 2013
Tokyo Girl
"design hotel"
Vice Versa is amazing! The lobby is fantastic, however the standard room was really tiny... I know it is Paris, but it was really small.. Except the room size and location, everything was good! Staffs are super nice!!
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
"A little gem.. Wonderful"
Excellent hotel amazing decor. Metro into central Paris is only minutes away and takes around 25 minutes in total. Would highly recommend as great value for money.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
"Amazing!"
Gorgeous hotel, Chantal Thomass out did herself with the room designs! Boutique Hotel at its best!! Highly recommend it ****
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
Raquel
my room that I stayed in was very dark and gloomy, but comfort of the bed, the toilet was absolute top notch. Breakfast is very limited and needs to be looked at with urgency.
7 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"Loved it here"
Although it's not in the centre of Paris the hotel total made up for This staff were so helpful and rooms are so cool
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2013
"Accommodating, Comfortable, and very unique!"
We stayed at Vice Versa for 3 nights and I don't think there is one bad thing I can say about it. The staff were very pleasant and helpful, the rooms were extremely unique, and I think those were the best sleeps I've ever had on a vacation. I guess if I really try to think of a downside, it would be the location. It's about a 10 minutes walk to the closest metro and about a 40 minute walk to the Eiffel Tour, but with the beautiful weather that we had during our stay, we didn't mind the walking at all. Everything was great there and I'd definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"good boutique hotel"
it was quite welcoming to see an all-white lobby/reception area. the rooms were a bit too artsy for me. the interior decoration didn't really facilitate a restful sleep, more for a wild honeymoon night, i'd say.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Great Reception"
The reception area and the concierge staff were the best thing about our stay. The decor is interesting and the cleanliness was impeccable. The rooms are rather small but the facilities are all you would need.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2013
AmyJSD
"Just perfect!"
A brilliant hotel - the most amazing place to stay and truest unique and wonerdful experience. The staff in the hotel could not do enough to help, I would thoroughly recommend a stay in this place! It made our time in Paris magical. Thank you to everyone at vice versa!
3 night trip Jul 29, 2013
Bateman79
"Good base for exploring Paris"
Great quirky hotel, clean and very comfortable with friendly staff. It is situated in a neighbourhood with lots of restaurants and within easy waking distance of tram and metro stops. Great breakfast too.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
Alison
It was a fun and unique hotel, the staff members I dealt with all spoke English very well, and the breakfast (only 15 euros) was excellent, with a wide variety of choices. Highly recommended.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
"Out of croud."
We would like to repeat this experience in another year or two.
8 night romance trip Jun 11, 2013
"A truly unique stay"
We stayed in the Wrath room which is completely black and full of vandalised paintings... we loved it! It was such a different experience, and so surreal to go from the darkened blacked-out hallways and elevator and into the bright, pure white lobby. The staff were very friendly and the room was very clean and in great condition. My only suggestions is it may not be ideal for first-time visitors to Paris who want to do a lot of exploring as isn't very central. It was our fourth trip to the city though so our main concern was to stay somewhere nice, and we sure ticked that one! We highly recommend the Cafe Dupont near the Convention metro stop for drinks, coffee and lunch.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"3 night stay"
Good hotel close to the city centre. Rooms was on the small side and began to feel quite cramped.
3 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"Super, nothing less"
Just an awesome experience which I can only recommend any one!! Soo unique, hand crafted and absolutely special. Can only say a two letter word: GO!
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2013