All hotels in Sa Khu, Thailand
Naiyang 13/2 Soi Kokmort 2, Sa Khu, Phuket, 83110, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
"2 star hotel"
Close to airport & free shuttle service. OK for early departure or late arrival.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Jacques NB
"Very Convenient Transit Hotel"
I landed at 2:30 am and was asleep by 3:30 am. A phone call away, the driver came to get me. It would be difficult for a taxi driver to find this place, so the hotel has stepped up its' service by being prompt and responsive. The room was spartan, wifi a little spotty, but the needed sleep was wonderful.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
DanyJack
"Decent motel close to airport"
Late arrival into Phuket and needed a place to sleep not sitting up. Shuttle pickup from the airport and easy check-in was just the ticket. Coffee the next day and we were on our way. The manager and staff were super and made the stay comfortable.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Ed
"Nice place, bad neighbor hood."
It's ok for the price, watch out for dogs. Don't go walking around.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Xavier
"Nice hotel near the airport"
It was nice hotel for staying shortly near the airport. Although we arrived at the Phuket airport late at night, but when we called the hotel for asking the shuttle, they came and picked us up in 5 mins. The room was reasonably good for the price. Since we found out that the twin room that we booked does not have an air conditioner, we paid small amount of money and upgraded our room to the triple room, which had an air conditioner. The bathroom was clean. But one of the mattresses was not okay. They had a small bar with beer and soft drinks where a staff was serving 24 hours. We thought the breakfast was included but they charged us THB 100 per person.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
"2 min from Airport"
It is cheap and it's not a 5 star hotel but it was perfect for what we were looking for. We had a very late entry into Phuket so we did not want to waste money on a nights stay at a hotel that we wouldn't be able to fully enjoy. Upon arrival we called the owner and he arranged for our free airport pickup which is advertised. The owner also greeted us, gave us the room info and arranged a taxi for us in the morning.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
Aaron
"Be careful before you book"
We were planning to stay here as a quick overnighter after a late flight and got a cab at the airport only to find that he didn't know of the hotel. Needless to say we were shocked that a cab at the airport was unable to locate a so-called airport hotel. We ended up driving around for 30 - 40 minutes on dark back roads that had us admittedly nervous and scared. With all of the turns and backtracking we took I can't say how far we actually drove but I would be shocked if the hotel was actually only 0.7 miles from the airport as described. Eventually we got there and were greeted by the hotel owner and her sons (?) who were very friendly. Unfortunately, the hotel was otherwise not really as described. My reservation documents described air conditioning, a sofa and balcony but none of these were in the room as promised. There didn't even appear to be a bathroom in the room. We voiced these concerns but they weren't even able to double check our reservation info due to a lack of office and computer. The woman could see we were upset and offered to call to get us a refund after hearing our complaints. She then had one of her sons drive us to another hotel, which was very kind. Had we not had such trouble finding the place we might have stayed but the scary journey followed up by false advertising really put us off. It appeared clean enough and might be fine with proper expectations but please be aware of the somewhat hidden location before booking.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012

"Cheap few hours stay for late flight"
Just there for few hours from my 3am arrival till the next day. Booked a room for 4, but the room only had 2 beds. They quickly got an extra folding bed and allowd me to stay in another room making up 4 bed in total. Staff are nice, airport pickup at 3am was quick. Not bed for the price. Do expect to get what you pay for. For this price, I dont have any complaint.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"AVOID THIS HOTEL!!!!"
- requested to pick up from airport, no show. it took me 40 min to walk to it with all my bags. - shuttle to the beach charges 100B one way - free shuttle to the main street for food and shopping, arranged pick up time, but no show again - free transport to airport, but the guy slept in, they did not weak me up, almost missed my flight - found long hair on sheets
1 night trip Apr 6, 2015
Ray
"Just to stay is ok."
Those who stayed in 4* or 5* we can't compare. No wardrobe. No facilities for food. Staff ok. But security big ? Of course we always keep valuable stuff s with us always. This my opinion.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Ganesan
SG
"Very close to international airport"
Highly recommended we only stayed at the hotel for 8-9 hours as we didn't want to hang around the airport & wanted to catch up on sleep before our flight. Only 5 mins from the airport (free airport transfer was very handy). Staff were very friendly and organised.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
TJ
"Very nice place to stay while in transit in Phuket"
Free airport pickup, get to the hotel was really well received. Very Very very Clean for a small bungalow hotel in Phuket. Staff is extremely nice and the owner is a Tourist Police Officer so if you need anything he is there ready to help and serve 24/7 .
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Philippe
"Family home feel"
This was a very welcoming place. After arriving at the airport I spoke to a taxi man who called the hotel for their free airport shuttle. The hotel is a big open courtyard with rooms on all sides. I bought home cooked chicken fried rice from the woman working their and watched a bit of tv with the family. They were so nice! Definitely recommend it (FYI no A/C)
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Lauren
"As advertised, good for a layover"
Got into phuket from a late flight, too late to get a transfer to our Island resort. Picked this hotel from tripadvisor. Good value for a nights stay. Nothing flash but does the job.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Not nice"
Hotel was difficult to find. There was no-one around. Bathroom was filthy. The room floor was dirty and had small bugs. Room was not aired. We both got bites. Overpriced and overrated. Only reason to stay is close to airport with free transfer.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Colin
This Hotel is very close to the airport and has a lot of nice restaurants close by. It is a little hard for taxis to find, but well signed. Give taxi driver hotel phone number and they will call them for directions. Hotel staff will drop you to restaurant and pick you up for 1/4 of price of taxi fare. Very basic but proximity to airport is great.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Fantastic stay, highly recommend"
Wonderful hotel for a stay after landing in Phuket. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Good for an overnight stay, close to airport"
The hotel was accommodating for our 12am arrival. We needed a place to wash up and sleep for our early flight 7 hours later and the amount paid was very reasonable for two double beds for two guests. Although we called the hotel after we arrived, we didn't get picked up by the free airport shuttle and had to resort to a taxi .
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Shirley
"Very clean, Nice to sleep with cricket chanting"
My first time in Thailand and was perfect. They went to pick up and droop me to the airport. The place very quiet and perfectly clean
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Great location near airport. Simon the owner was a wealth of knowledge
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
Janine
"good for very late arrival"
good for very late arrivals.simon will pick you up any hour you will arrive.he is very accomodating, he will answer all your queries and will help you out on all your tours
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
pj
PH
"Ok if for an over night stay for transit"
Don't expect too much in this price...but the English guy was sooo friendly and helpful!
Other trip May 7, 2014
vivian
"Great place"
Close to the airport clean rooms friendly staff perfect for short or long stay
Other trip May 4, 2014
steve
"Nice staff but overcharging"
I called them from the airport and got an Thai lady, she didn't speak any English so I got the owner. He picked me up from the airport, very nice thank you! The room was clean although the bed was really hard! It was okay for a night but I think I paid way too much for it. That night I wanted to drink a beer in the bar, there were 3 boys and they were playing games. I asked them for a beer but they didn't speak any word of English (they didn't even know the word thank you). The next day I wanted to go to Phuket town and the lady told me (after asking translation via the phone) that it was not possible to take a bus so I needed to go by taxi. what cost me 800 baht!!!!! Way too much, especially since I have seen in Phuket town that the bus was leaving 4 times a day and a private taxi would only have cost me 450 baht max! So I was a bit disappointed with my first experience of Thailand. Overall the room was clean and if you arrive late or have to fly out really early you can book this hotel.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
PH
"3 minutes from the Airport."
Large, comfortable room. Simon (owner) was really nice and extremely accommodating. Simple food, cold beer, everything we were looking for on our last night in Thailand. Highly recommended.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Natalie
"Quiet, secluded, relaxing."
Friendly service. Simple dinner menu but good! Like staying with family. Having someone who speaks english was also a plus. Reasonable rates. Only difficulty was walking past the dogs near the Hotel if you choose to walk to the beach and back. Otherwise, an enjoyable stay.
7 night trip Mar 12, 2014
PH
"Good location if you can find it"
Nice little small business hotel with just a few rooms. A english speaking guy who is lovely makes things a lot easier. They really need a large sign on the main road and their name is too similar to another hotel who our taxi driver insisted was our hotel.. It wasnt.. We had to walk and find another taxi who had to make 2 phone calls to find the place Nice basic cheap room tho. Good wifi and very safe and quiet
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
adam
"Near Airport"
A perfect place to overnight near the airport. Literally 3 min away. The owner takes you to the airport complementary and will also drive you to the main road to eat. Nice setting. Taxi may have a little difficulty finding it but ours just phoned them. Nice bathroom.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"Ok hotel"
Hard to judge, as they were overbooked. They moved me to a nicer hotel which was great. From what I saw of the room, it had basic amenities and was clean.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Nathaniel
"Overbooked"
We got to the hotel and they told us it was overbooked and put us in a car to another hotel and didn't even explain what was happening.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
"Only 3 minutes From Phuket Airport"
A very basic place considering the price. We probably could have picked a better place. The beer was the most expensive that we had in Thailand. We didn't eat there but ate near the highway which is a 15 minute walk from the hotel.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Ben
"Very nice owner and service"
The hotel is located in a quiet area close to the airport and the rooms are well appointed. The owner was very helpful and the service was great. The room was spacious and well appointed with airconditioning and TV. I would recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Roger
"Close to airport but away from main street"
Nice small hotel with great hospitality but with only inconvenient that's it is far from main road which make it more suitable for a short stay with planned airport next day or same day.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
"2 min from airport"
We had a super early flight after New Years so this hotel was perfect. Checked in late, got a decent nights sleep and the owner had arranged free transport to the airport. Worth the money
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2014
Aaron
"Nice close to the airport and close to nature."
A very quiet place to prepare yourself either going back or arrive from overseas. People there are so friendly and willing to help picking up and dropping off any time you need.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
bEN
"Nice, friendly, helpful"
After finding a phone we got a free ride directly to the hotel. The room was big and nice and very quiet. The breakfast was good and cheep and the staff was very helpful with arranging a car to our final destination. For an overnight stay i recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
Mats
"basic room for late night arrival"
it was fine for our purpose (arriving at phuket airport at 1am). wouldnt want to stay longer than 1 night. we should have been more organised and got written instructions in thai to hand to the taxi driver on arrival at the airport. the taxi driver had to consult his mates and call the hotel to work out how to get there.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2013
"Inexpensive hotel close to the airport"
This inexpensive hotel has free transfer to and from airport. They even cooked a good Thai meal for us after 9:00 pm. The room was clean but had no AC although a fan was in the room.
Response by 24/7 Hotel
[quote] The room was clean but had no AC although a fan was in the room. [/quote] Our hotel offers both air-con rooms and cooling fan rooms, so guests should choose the type of room (air-con or fan) to meet their needs when they book.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
retired
"convenient to airport"
just a short stay for hours after arriving at 2am flight
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Jockstar
HK
"Simple transit hotel, really close to hotel"
Staff friendly. Room clean. Price great!
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Dax
"It's a hovel, avoid."
Terrible, really. It's not a hotel in any sense of the word. Scary.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013
AJ Sydney
"Short stays"
It was comfortable enough for a late arrival or early departure. Don't expect a free shuttle to or from the airport though. I had to take a taxi both ways.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2013
"cheap handy airport hotel"
Good clean basic hotel very close to the airport. I would only stay with an early flight to catch but everything you good and although English language was a bit difficult the staff were very helpful
Other trip Feb 7, 2013
"Amazing service, price and location"
They were amazing 50baht to the local beach picked me up and took me back to the hotel at the time I wanted. So clean and new the actual hotel itself. I have stayed in numerous places around thailand but this was the best. AND 2 minutes from the airport ! Recommend to anyone :)
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
Jade
"couldn't find it"
it is only 1 km from Phuket airport but no one could find it !! it took two hours !! found another hotel except for the word 'fly' in which we though was the hotel but it wasn't . was travelling from ko sumi by road . only if you get picked up from airport would be good. to travel back to the airport next day.
Other trip Aug 31, 2012
maybe
NZ

"Nära flygplatsen"
Ringde och fick upphämtning från flygplatsen (gratis transfer), litet och mysigt hotell där två familjer bor så de springer runt lite barn och katter. Däremot ingen AC på rummet utan bara en fläkt, vilket gjorde att det var väldigt varmt. Finns bara två maträtter på hotellet, men frågar man så skjutsar dom en till affär eller restaurang. Bra för en natt då det är ca 5 min från flygplatsen.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
Maria
SE
"性價比高"
近机場过一晚是不錯的選擇
1 night trip Mar 3, 2015
waimingbanny
HK
"hôtel proche aéroport phuket"
2 adultes,2 enfants(-10 ans)nous arrivions a 23 h, en 5 min il sont venu nous chercher ,10 min après on était arrive (ne penser même pas y aller a pied, vous passeriez + de 30 min a chercher). aucun bruits d'avions entendus, petit piscine pour les enfants, comme sur la photo, pas grande, suffisante pour faire trempette dans l'eau avant de repartir. nous avons pris cette hôtel,car proche de l’aéroport (5 min) et le lendemain nous partions vers le port (île de phi). il nous on proposer un taxi pour 700 baths(prix très correct).
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
FR
"공항픽업 서비스"
공항과 가깝고 게스트하우스에서 공항까지 픽업해주는 서비스가 넘 좋아 절약됐음.. 객실은 화장실은 지저분하고 옷 하나 걸수가 없었음.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
KR
"Siisti, mutta syrjässä"
Hotelli oli siisti ja rauhallinen. Ruoka oli hyvää. Henkilökunta ei kunnolla puhunut englantia. Kuljetus kentälle oli ilmainen. Hotelli oli todella syrjässä ja monen mutkan takana pikkutien päässä, joten kauppaan/ravintoloihin oli hankala päästä. Ei lähdetty niitä etsimään, vaikka palvelut todellisuudessa oli kävelyetäisyydellä. Vietimme koko 2päivää hotellihuoneessa. Suosittelen siis vain yhden yön lentokenttämajoitukseen.
2 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015