All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
77,88 Ratchadapisek road, DindaengBangkokBangkok10407Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

TripAdvisor reviews for Amanta Ratchada Serviced Apartment Bangkok Hotel

"Business Class"
02/17/16 Macgilleeathain Houston, Texas
We stayed four days here. The place is nice and clean. The staff are all very nice. The room was better than expected. Japanese styling with modern contemporary furniture. The rooms are separated with glass walls and wood blinds. The cleaning service was prompt and thorough. We stayed at Shangrila during our first leg of this trip. It was nice and fancy. I was more comfortable here at Amanta. I would recommend this place to friends and family.
"Good Place, but could be a GREAT place with a little tweaking."
02/09/16 LovesIndonesia Melbourne, Australia
This place was perfect for my needs. I wanted a reasonably spacious apartment, with a balcony, and TV in the bedroom. I was in Bangkok for dental treatment, and this place seemed a good choice. Close to the dental hospital, and almost right next door to the Thailand Cultural Centre MRT station. The apartments are little smaller than expected, however they are very well equipped. Kitchen with convection microwave, fridge, washing machine and small dining table for 2 (looks bigger in the photos as they've photographed with the large mirror next to the table). Great bathroom with large shower and the bath is fantastic. Very large, with a soft headrest. Bed is quite firm, but the pillows are soft and luxurious and I slept well here. Breakfast is quite good for an apartment complex. Buffet style with an egg station, freshly squeezed orange juice on tap, which was a welcome addition, and a small coffee machine that grinds coffee and makes as you need. Good selection of nice breads for toast, and bacon etc. Also some Asian selections. Although it says breakfast from 6.30 to 10.30, I would recommend getting to the restaurant early. One day I arrive just before 10.00am, and although there was still half an hour to go, many things were finished and not replenished. They started clearing at 10.15. Don't expect a 5 star hotel buffet - the prices here are very very reasonable for what you get, so I thought the breakfast was pretty good for what I paid for then apartment. The MRT is literally 2 minutes walk (the place is set a little back from the main road, so you don't hear the traffic). Also the building to the right has a Seven Eleven which I also found handy. If you like to self cater, or just have a few nice things to eat in the apartment, take the MRT just 3 stations to Sukumvhit, and cross over to Terminal 21 Shopping Centre, and in the basement you'll find a small gourmet supermarket with lots of lovely treats, including the most amazing fresh juices (eg. Beetroot and passionfruit). TIP: Ask for an apartment AWAY from the lifts. When I first checked in, after 10 minutes in my room I had to ask for another. It was right next to the service room for the lift, and the noise was shocking. Also in that particular apartment, the balcony was closed in with very dirty windows, which was not very welcoming. They were very cordial, and changed me to another apartment. The new apartment had an open balcony. You can choose pool view or city view - the pool view being more expensive. But I would probably choose that next time. The balconies are a reasonable size, however they do not have any tables or chairs, which is a shame. Also, they have removed the outside lights from the balcony for some reason. Staff were all very polite and helpful. I wanted to extend, however the place was fully booked. It was Chinese New Year which is quite big in Bangkok, so many places were full to the brim. Despite the timing, I got a pretty good price, at the equivalent of just under AUD$100 a night. Great value for Bangkok. With a little tweaking, this place could be totally fabulous, however judging by their high occupancy rate, they don't see the need to change anything. Huge hallways in each block (it's a big place) - that are very 'cold' and bland. Some big paintings on the wall would make it more welcoming, and they definitely need tables and chairs on the balconies, as it just takes a bit away from the apartment. If you're going to travel on the train system, I recommend taking a jumper or something warm, as the air-conditioning is ARCTIC. And you'd think when the trains are jam packed, they would get warmer - NOT. The AC is ramped up so it gets even colder. Yes, I would go back here in a heartbeat.
"5 night of stayed.."
01/31/16 Catherine L
beside stating check in at thee pm. but room wasn't ready waited till four plus pm to check in strict checkout time.. no extension allowed near to seven-eleven and esplanade mall. train market two and Metro..
"Good place to stay"
01/24/16 24WARISA Bangkok, Thailand
We stayed here because it is neart MRT station, supermarket and easy to travel, the staff are friendly, the atmosphere is ok, there is security guard for 24 hours. Fitness is very good, there is a good trainer also swimming pool is very clean. so we enjoy staying here.
"Always good"
01/20/16 Hallomega Chiang Mai
I have stayed at this property many times and have always found it to be excellent value. The apartments are well-equipped (including washing machines) and functional small kitchenettes. Beds are comfortable and the rooms are very quiet. There is an excellent swimming pool, a small meeting room, breakfasts are good and the location - just a few minutes from the MTR station at Thailand Cultural Centre - is very convenient
"One night was enough!"
01/09/16 Grant W Greater Perth, Australia
Frankly I have enjoyed better accomodation and service in a third world backpackers. Upon arrival I was required to pay a 3000 baht " deposit", on what I don't know there is no mini bar or other "valuables" within. But I paid it, and after settling in I found my bed complete with soiled bedding, but wait there is more, the shower had mould growth worthy of a pathology research laboratory ingrained in the silicone shower sealant! Hot water is a myth! Even after 10 minutes the water was stone motherless cold. I requested additional towels and was told incredulously that each additional towel is charged at 30 baht! Not huge I concur but again this is a reputed 4 star establishment. I was offered an alternate suite which was done efficiently , cleaner? Yes, hot water no! Then comes the quest for a drink. Note no mini bar, I was told there is no bar nor lounge! I was directed to a pokey mini mart with limited selection to secure some supplies. Dinner? Well there is a kitchen which purports to provide meals but no dining area other than a partially covered outdoor area! Needles to say I ate elsewhere. Now to the following morning, having suffered noisy, smelly air conditioning I faced the prospect of breakfast! Passable is the best I can conclude. I decided to vacate and return to Australia as frankly my break had been effectively ruined. Upon check out they could not find my deposit record despite me presenting a receipt. The whole farce took 15 minutes to check out considering I was the only one checking out. I requested a refund of my ore paid accomodation but was soundly rebutted, not being in the frame of mind to argue owing to the earlier experiences I resolved to address the matter on my return. I have since emailed the establishment but as expected no reply to my formal complaint, Whilst this review may seem like a dummy spit I assure readers that I have tempered my tone and words to reflect decency. I would never recommend this place to even my mother in law. Note for all doubters I have travelled extensively over the past 30 years including south east Asia Papua New Guinea , Asia in general Europe etc. I am not a precious little soul, if I pay for 4-5 star accomodation I expect that they live up to some attempt at meeting these standards.. In summary avoid there are far better in Bangkok, I know I have stayed at them.
"Huge Cockroach in the room "
01/07/16 Mj L
Four stared hotel but Huge cockroach found in the room and later the security guy bring mosquito spray Not from room service or manager . They security old man doesn't speak English . When I call back they are laughing...didn't find the cockroach because of the uncooperative attitude with mosquito spray.... Not only this No minibar , restaurant finish 9pm , even cannot order any room service after 9pm . Won't go back here
"Basic apartment style accomodation"
12/22/15 alfaromeo8c Petaling Jaya
Overall OK. Nice environment especially pool side cafe. However, breakfast at the pool side cafe is a bit disappointment. I have a feeling that I can get better food from 7-eleven. Expect almost zero service from the receptionist, no smile, no welcome, nothing. Staff at the pool side cafe are more courteous and friendly.
"Comfortable Room"
12/14/15 redevilye Penang Island, Malaysia
Was in Bangkok with my family last week... while i go for work, my family went for shopping.The hotel make you feel home away from home. The MRT was just a min walk while all the malls was very near.... especially there is a 24 hrs Macdonald. As this is my first time staying in this hotel...we have no problem with the service of the staffs.. Take the pool view it is nice Keep it up...will be back to stay again.. :)
"Reasonable room"
12/03/15 Tom K Bangkok, Thailand
Room - good bed, reasonable level of cleanliness. Couch stained and dirty and bathroom has mould all around. Have stayed here twice for approximately 4 weeks in total. Gym : very average gym..fitness room would better describe it. I don't think the treadmill have been cleaned or wiped down for months. Not a very inspiring place to work out. Pool: didn't try it but it looks clean and is well frequented. I only stay here because I like the Area around Ratchada but it's an adequate base if your expectations aren't too high.