All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
77,88 Ratchadapisek road, Dindaeng, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10407, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"William & Jean"
Me & my wife we were very happy with the service we had in this hotel. It was very clean,the Breakfast was very good.the dining room was very clean. The staff was very kind & helpful in every aspect I would recommend this hotel to anyone. William & Jean.
Other trip Oct 12, 2012
Jean.

TripAdvisor reviews for Amanta Ratchada Serviced Apartment Bangkok Hotel

"Once in many visited"
07/27/15 KleinPlaneet Belgium
We've been to this place already 5-6 times but this time is such a dissaster for our trip. The hotel is not fully booked but they gave us a room at lower floor at the balcony you can see only a property from next door. And somes room facilities was not in function. Airco really hot and we need to open the door for fresh air. My husband need to complain because we really can't stay in this room also when we get in the room...washing machine still working but from who?..bellboy said housekeeping will come to get a wash out..weird..after complain and ask for new room..then we've got a new better room..and hopefully the rest for our trip will be OK as usual. Thanks to Atsiam.com for helping us.
"Had a nice stay at this hotel,"
07/07/15 arvhov Bergen, Norway
Stayed in this hotel 2 times, in city view room. Rooms are big and nice, with a seperat bedroom. Kitchen, and washing machine. Swimming pool area was nice and clean. About 5 min walk to Fortune, 2 min to Esplanade Shopping Center. There is also a nightmarked behind Espalande that i recommend. Overall i think this was a nice place to stay and would consider to stay here again. Only thing i wasnt to happy about, was that housekeeping forget to supply coffee 4 out of 6 days, and that there was plastic bags from previous guests in the closet, and towels in the washing machine :)
"Could be better"
07/06/15 danewtl Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
After the first visit, perception changed since I switched from Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit to this hotel. As much as I will try to be fair on the different standard of hotels, I find there are many things Amanta could improve on to make this place a better stay. The last time I stayed here, I was out most of the time so didn't have much opportunity to use the facilities but this trip spent more time in hotel. First of all, the hotel is quite stingy about the mineral water. JUST 2 small bottles a day and the next is chargeable. I mean, how much will it cost you just to supply a couple more? They don't seem to have the same trouble to give you extra coffee and sugar. The wifi don't work well but they are free. After you login once, the next time you try to use it, they will ask for the login and password again so don't throw away that piece of paper. And the speed was very slow. I might come back to stay in future and I am not saying this is a bad place but they could certainly improve on their facilities
"Disappointing for a 4 star hotel"
07/01/15 leedina Singapore, Singapore
We reached the hotel around 4plus 5pm, tired. We have two families with 5 young kids & we booked 2 rooms with Amanta. Upon checking in, the staff told us that we need to pay for daily breakfast for the extra kids at $250thb & for the room with 3 kids, we need to pay $1000thb per day for an extra bed & breakfast plus an extra $250thb for the breakfast. so in total one room we need to pay an extra $1000thb & another $5,000thb. We told them that we have stayed in Bangkok for a few times and this is the first time we need to pay for an extra kid in the room, bear in mind that our kids are all between 4-9yrs old, no teenagers or tweens. Other hotels has all given us grace on the number of kids & breakfast are usually free for them. The lady staff took so long to contact her manager & the marketing side & the kids were hungry & tired. We requested them to give us a room first, let the kids rest while we settle the amount but the lady refused. This is really disappointing and its the first time a hotel had to haggle with us to make us pay for extra kid in the room. After a long time & speaking directly to the marketing manager, we still have to pay for the $1000thb per day but they will waived off the kids breakfast for only one room. Looking at the attitude of the hotel we know that this hotel looks at money first and not their customers. I would say that this not a family oriented hotel maybe more for those on a business trip. If I am on a business trip at this hotel, I would probably give it a better rating. The housekeeping came & set up the bed but was so unprepared that she left the pillows there, went out, came back then check on the phone with her staff, left the bed there undone cos forgot the blanket, end up we told her to set up the bed later as we need to go out. The toilet door was also spolit & it gets abit wobbly, the switch to switch between the tap & shower head was also spoilt. Seems like the hotel is in need of maintenance. Location wise, it is near MRT but there is a long quiet road into the hotel which makes you feel unsafe at night. Plus 7-11 is a distance away, not very convenient when you want to buy something suddenly. Breakfast selections was limited, the normal egg station, bread station, salad & hot foods. Maybe cos the hotel is small, we didn't see a lot of families staying in the hotel. My son broke the ceramic cup and we were made to pay $80thb for it. (this was expected as the hotel has set the expectation in the beginning: "no money = no talk") The washing machine was the only saving grace of the whole experience. There was free Wi-Fi in the room but it was so secured and inconvenient as it logs us out everytime the phone was on stand by mode. And its Tripadvisor top hotel? Sorry, I will not step into this hotel again neither will I recommend it, there are definitely better located hotel elsewhere, great service & better breakfast. If you have the money, spend it elsewhere.
"A big NO NO!"
06/02/15 Nienke M
We stayed here for five nights. We booked four at first, but because of our flight schedule we had do stay a day longer. Overall I'd day the quality is very poor. Bad hygiene, broken tiles in the bathroom and a leaking shower. Our fifth night we had to move to another room. Bathroom was not clean at all! And the AC didn't work. Also the bed was hard as a rock. I asked for a mattress topping, but this was not possible apparently. The bed in our first room was bad as well. Very wiggly, I barely had any sleep. For the price and rating I expected something way better and I'm disappointed. I am definetely not returning here! I will even file a complaint regarding our stay here. Wasn't worth the money.
"Amanta Ratchada"
04/03/15 Robert S Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Great location in the heart of Ratchada. Very handy to three malls. Also close to the Thailand Cultural Centre subway station (MRT). Great place to kick back after a long day shopping. Spacious rooms with balconies. In house gym. Awesome swimming pool. And a small well run restaurant (tad bit pricy).
"cheap price and calm place"
03/20/15 young92 The Hague, The Netherlands
Big room compares the price and always clean. I stayed here two times. Here is near the metro and a lot of complex plaza. The poor are very cozy. But, unsatisfact breakfast.
"Good Stay"
03/15/15 Liz V Ruthin
Very nice hotel. Great rooms, great pool, good food and very reasonable. Staff friendly and helpful. Would stay again and recommend to others. A short walk to transportation and even shorter walk to a 'Seven Eleven'!!
"Very Comfortable"
02/26/15 danewtl Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Location is good. Short walk to the main road is the underground station. You can virtually go to most places of interest. It is not the most happening place but there is a shopping complex right outside, unlike Sukhumvit Road. The good side of this is that you will get a good night sleep. Rooms are excellent, spacious with good amenities. Reception is nice and friendly. Price is what you pay for the comfort so a little on the high side but much cheaper than some hotels I saw on the internet
"My favourite hotel everytime I travel to BKK"
01/26/15 Zalerios Singapore, Singapore
My favourite hotel in BKK, affordable, big, clean, posh looking. Decent breakfast and connected by a nearby MRT/Subway to Siam Square, MBK in 15-20mins, Chatuchak market in 15mins. Just outside the hotel is Esplanade Mall with a cinema and nice restaurants as well. One stop away at Phra Ram 9 station brings you to the IT mall and newest huge Rama 9 shopping mall. The gym and swimming pool is also well maintained if you are keen for some exercise. Overall one of the better hotels in BKK.