Lemon Hotel Tourcoing Lille, Tourcoing
Situated in Tourcoing, Lemon Hotel Tourcoing Lille is connected to a shopping center and close to Le Canonnier Stadium, La Piscine, and Grand Place. Also nearby is Roubaix Hotel de Ville.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities include tour/ticket assistance and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is offered for a surcharge. This is a smoke-free property.
The 62 guestrooms at Lemon Hotel Tourcoing Lille include complimentary toiletries. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Televisions are equipped with digital channels. Guests share bathrooms. In addition, housekeeping is offered daily and amenities available on request include microwaves.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $35
- Economy Triple Room, City View
- Basic Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 62 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (16 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
- Accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby One Star Tourcoing hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Disabled parking
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
Recently reviewed hotels in Tourcoing
- L'Hermitage Gantois, Autograph Collection®From
"Stayed here for 5 days. Had a series of business meetings. Staff was fantastic. The food in the two restaurants was excellent. The hotel is in an old hospice, started in 1600's…"Feb 21, 2015
- Nord HotelFrom
"it's the 4th I stay there and it's quite good hotel."Feb 18, 2015
- Hotel Flandre AngleterreFrom
- Cosy's Lille VaubanFrom
Lemon Hotel Tourcoing Lille, Tourcoing’s small print
Also known as
- Lemon Hotel Tourcoing
- Lemon Hotel Tourcoing Lille
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
Onsite credit card charges are subject to an extra charge
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 10.00
Self parking costs EUR 2.00 per day with in/out privileges
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Breakfast costs between EUR 3.70 and EUR 4.50 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 4.00 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.