All hotels in Plover, Wisconsin, United States of America
1501 American Drive, Plover, WI, 54467, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Definite consider for lodging!!"
Great value. Friendly staff!! TV selection was better than a lot I have stayed in. Would definitely recommend for a Stevens Point stay with economy a priority!!
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
"Great location and very accomodating staff!"
Very happy with our choice. When we checked in, the clerk told me they had switched out the down comforter with a fleece blanket, referring to my request for a hypoallergenic room when I booked. It was the first time a hotel actually acknowledged what I wrote in the comments section! Great location right off highway and near activities. The bed could have been a little more comfortable.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Jaime
"It's ok, with some improvements, it would be good"
Staff was super friendly and prompt to help. Easy on/off exit and close to a lot of different amenities. Room was ok with cleanliness. The towels were in need of replacement - - holes and tears. The side door was a battle to get in. Had to walk around to the front to get in because the latch was always stuck. Very frustrating. Pool was not warm, hot tube was ok, but half the jets did not work.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Good stay, central hightways and Stevens Point, WI"
Very comfortable, clean facility.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Cassandra
"Comphy dog friendly place to stay."
We brought our dog and had a lovely staff. The staff were friendly and the hotel was super quiet.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Travel Pit Stop"
This was a great pit stop on our way to a cabin getaway for the long 4th of July weekend. It was conveniently located off the freeway with plenty of places to eat and shop all around. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The only area we feel could be improved on is the breakfast. Although there was quite a variety of hot and cold items, they were lacking in taste.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Kristin
"Nice & Updated Hotel = Relaxing Stay"
This was a smaller but relaxing room that provided a quiet getaway for my wife & I. The pool & hot tub were enjoyable as well. We liked that the room had an updated look with a flat screen TV. The bed had fluffy pillows & the sofa chair was comfortable to lounge in.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
prentice
"Good Place for a Short Visit"
I was in Point for a family visit and stayed at the AmericInn Plover because it was pretty close to where my dad lives. The hotel, room, gym, and free breakfast were all pretty basic but quite commensurate with the rate I paid. The in-room coffee was better than most.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Nicely taken care of only issue was hot water wasn't hot enough.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"1 night stay"
We had a very enjoyable one night stay. Room was clean. Bathroom a little small with the light switch and sink on the outside but was kept up nice. Beds were comfortable. Pool and was nice. Everyone we spoke with was very nice and helpfull. They also had a nice breakfast set up, we however did not eat there because our son was meeting us for breakfast. I would stay there again
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Yvonne
"Clean-Friendly-helpful Stay"
Greeted by a very friendly and helpful staff. Room was comfy and clean. Breakfast was tasty and couldn't ask for more. Enjoyable stay and will stay again when in the area.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"graduation"
a nice hotel for a quick one night getaway
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised"
room was clean. Very quiet. Staff very friendly. We were in town for college graduation in Steven's Point. Hotel was only 10 minutes away. Great breakfast. They had the usual waffles,pastries and the carbs,but they also had scrambled eggs and sausage, yogurt. Would stay here again if back in the area
Other trip May 18, 2015
We were there for a Funeral and could only stay for one night. Hotel was very nice and would stay again if need be.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Loved my stay"
Hotel was exceptionally clean and quiet. Breakfast had some healthy extras. Staff was very friendly and professional.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
Liam
"Way better than we thought!"
We stayed here for an event at UW Stevens Point. Hampton Inn cancelled our reservation right out from under us. Thank goodness for the professionalism at this AmericInn. The room was comfortable, quiet and clean. There were lots of kids in the hotel that weekend but we heard very little through the well insulated walls. We used the convenient microwave and fridge. Shower pressure was good. Pool was small but nice. Breakfast was very nice with lots of options. All around good stay and would definitely recommend it.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Wendy
"Plover"
The hotel was nice, but some renovation was going on, given the ongoing construction it was a very nice place to stay for the money every thing was neat and clean
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Clean and updated Hotel"
We had a nice quiet stay. The hotel is being nicely updated in rooms. The breakfast area is roomy and better than average selection.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
elee
"rude and dirty"
I called a head of time for a roll away bed, the lady (I'm guessing is the owner) said it would be a $15 charge, I said the website didn't say that and very rudely she said yes it did and they didn't even know if they could get it out of storage. When we finally got there they night shift said they upgraded our room free of charge, ok no problem. The next morning the guy working (I'm guessing the other owner) very rudely while we were in the middle of eating breakfast said that we were now get charged for the extra person and we need to pay the $7 a night and he needed our credit card, I was not going to argue. The pool and hot tub was not cleaned both had stuff floating in them. The room still have stuff under the bed for another people. We will never stay at this hotel again.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Disappointing"
Older hotel that was going under updating but really needed to lots more. Room had a "sick" smell not pleasant. Heater would run but ran very loud, could not regulate temp to comfort state. At check in the staff could not get key machine to work, waited maybe 10minutes. Pool had a film on it not inviting, breakfast items were not presented in a way that one really wanted to eat anything. I will send an extra $10 per night and stay someplace else
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Louise
"Nice stay , very injoyable."
Over all very nice. Good room , nice staff , and great morning coffee.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
taxidermist
We checked in late, but the receptionist was very polite.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Grandma
"good hotel and clover"
good for a night or two beds were not too comfortable and the breakfast was not very good people at the front desk were very nice
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Michele
Enjoyed bed, comforter and pillows. Desk clerk was VERY helpful and prompt in helping us with our room key, tv, and providing extra towels.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Hotel was very nice and clean. Manager was very friendly, went out of his way to make sure our stay was a great one. The breakfast by far exceeded our expectations. Would def. stay here again!
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Lori
"Good stay"
In one evening out, out early next morning. Clean comfortable room, reasonable price what else can you ask?
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Clean and friendly"
clean rooms, friendly staff in a convenient location
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Very good Quiet Front desk person was very efficient
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Where to sit?"
Room 129 was great, but only one chair, which was a desk chair. Other than the bed (or maybe perched on the side of the tub, or on the dresser), there was nowhere for more than one person to sit. Also, the switch cover on the whirlpool was missing, so only a person who's willing to stick their finger into an unknown, possibly electrically charged hole whilst sitting in a tub of water would benefit from the jets. I figured it out. Otherwise, everything was great. Breakfast was good. Staff was friendly. Room was clean.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"Never Disappoints"
Great stay, everything clean, staff was friendly, breakfast was standard but good. Happy to hear updates coming this year! Look forward to returning.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Would stay here again."
Nice area. Clean.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Passing through"
We stayed as a family here for one night as a half way point on our trip. The room was clean and check in was fast. no complaints at all :0)
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Great place"
Overnight stay, Clean Room, Helpful front office, comfortable beds.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"nice hotel for the price"
I would definitely stay there again. Nothing fancy but easy to get to and clean.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"A little too far"
This hotel popped up on my search saying it was within 30 miles of my destination. Unfortunately it was over a two hour drive to my destination and therefore I was not able to take advantage of the free breakfast included with my stay.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
Penelope
"5oth wedding anniversary"
Our stay at the AmericInn was just what we wanted. A place to hang our hats, rest up and get back on our way. Our room was clean, very quiet, and reasonably priced. Breakfast that was provided was adequate to get us going for our return trip home. My only complaint was that I chose a pillow to rest my head on and it wasn't very comfortable. I didn't sleep well because of my choice of pillows. Oh well, at least they had at least three different pillows I could choose from.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Jim B
"It's all good"
Great location, friendly staff, Great Breakfast offerings, comfortable beds and clean room. Other than a few pillows that were kinda flat and ready to be replaced, we have no complaints and very happy. Will stay again!
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"Owner takes pride in his eirk"
Have stayed here for more than a few days, twice. Each time the staff and hotel rooms were excellent. The neighborhood is safe and clean. The rooms are exceptionally quie even though it is very close to the highway. Hot breakfast, good spread.
3 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"right near the highway"
Front staff was not too friendly. Outside lights really bright despite closing the window curtain. Quiet. Got a good price on the room. Not sure if I'd stay here again or not.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
DM
Easy check in. Breakfast good, and motel clerk Victor is friendly & helpful.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"nice stay"
comfortable rooms,clean,pool,hot tub,sauna and walking distant to a variety of restaurant everything we need after a long day of motorcycling through the county side. friendly staff
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Darren
"Very comfortable, easy to find, nice staff"
Both the employee checking me and the one checking me out were great (rare at these types of hotels!) Very easy. Breakfast was good. Beds were comfortable. Even though it is near highway I did not hear a thing.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Kerry
Friendly and helpful staff; gave us room close to doors as my sister had to use a cane and this made it easier for us to handle luggage, etc.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Comfortable"
Very nice and comfortable hotel. Sam at the front desk was WONDERFUL and helped us with the Expedia misfortune we had regarding their pet policy. Pool was nice but cool so the hot tub was even more welcomed! Breakfast was good except the eggs seemed fake which I think is a standard now. All in all, a nice, relaxing stay at a comfortable hotel.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Shari
"Great stay in Plover/Stevens Point"
Right off the interstate and minuets to other exits into Stevens Point. My room was comfortable clean. I'd stay again.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Close to family reunion"
The hotel was nice, clean and the breakfast was good. We enjoyed the pool in the morning before leaving. It was nice that it was open so early.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Jen
"Great stay / Great price!!!"
It was awesome!!! A "swimsuit optional" whirlpool??? We will be back.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Carlos
"Overnight Stay"
Our stay at the AmericInn Plover was great. We stopped for one night stay, and were very happy with our choice. Friendly staff, pool & hot tub, and a cozy home feel. Wont hesitate to stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Never got to stay!"
Disappointed to be moved to the Comfort Inn next door (same owner) due to overbooking. And since we booked online they couldn't adjust our rate! Comfort Inn was acceptable but had to share a bed with my son and room obviously hadn't been rented in awhile. Would have preferred our original booking and wondered if they make a practice of overbooking?!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Chuck
"Good place"
Economical, clean, great breakfast. What more do you want? Also, nice pool & front desk staff friendly & helpful.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2014