All hotels in Plover, Wisconsin, United States of America
1501 American Drive, Plover, WI, 54467, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice Stay"
Hotel and amenities were nice for the price. Rooms were clean and the pool was fine for a quick swim.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
"Convenient location right off the highway"
The accomodations were nice for the price. Overall, the facility was nice, but there were a couple of annoyances that bothered me. The bath tub dripped water constantly and the edges of the room appear to haven't been vacuumed in quite some time. Other than that, you got what you paid for in comparison to other hotels in the area.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
"Great place, don't let the low price fool you."
The buffet breakfast was very good. The only negative was no elevator, but it was only two levels.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
William Kinley
Clean room...friendly staff...would stay again! Oh and great breakfast!
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Robin traveling
Good value. Clean rooms and a good breakfast met our expectations.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Quiet"
The location was perfect, just off the interstate but far enough away to not hear any noise. Staff was good and rooms were great!
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
"Perfect overnight"
Very quiet and comfortable. Excellent value for the price.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
D.Swan
"Rude GM"
Nothing to write home about--from reservations to stay. Marginally accepaple at best.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
"It was what a good hotel should be!"
Since I had picked the lowest-cost option of the hotels available, I was expecting a "budget stay." Not so! In my 3-night stay, the room was cleaned EVERY DAY - something on which many hotels these days cut a few corners. Even the soaps were replaced every day. The bed was very comfortable, the lobby was surprisingly attractive, the breakfast was a cut above the budget breakfasts, and the pool area was neat & well tended. The exercise room was pretty small, but the equipment worked well. It was a nice, quiet, trouble-free stay; exactly what a good hotel should be! The only downside was the total lack of security on the wireless internet. When i asked at the front desk about WiFi security, he replied,"By security, what do you mean?" There was not even a password needed to sign on. I refused to connect my business computer to that network, fearing an electronic intrusion.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
The hotel had a great location. It was just ten minutes away from a conference in another town. The rates were reasonable, and the service was excellent.
3 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
jean
"Business"
The hotel was a great location very friendly service. Great hot breakfast. The only downside was the room smelled a little musty. However everything was spotless We would definitely stay again
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
"Great Value"
Had everything we wanted at a good price. Pool and breakfast were great.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
It was a good value. I was staying overnight due to a work engagement. I had a good night's rest.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Jean
"Great hotel for the price"
We stayed overnight while attending our daughter's graduation. It was easily located right off the freeway. The rooms were clean and neat. We swam in the pool. We enjoyed the standard hotel fare breakfast. For the price, it was an excellent stay.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Sue
Very nice hotel. Owner and workers very pleasant. Rooms were clean and well kept up.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
"Wonderful hotel"
Good hotel. Very clean. Staff is very friendly. Always love the waffle and breakfast bar that AmericInn is known for. Owner is very helpful. Location is right off of main highway and just a few short miles from a major shopping area. I would gladly stay here again and again.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014
BMW102974
The staff and the room were clean and in good shape. I took exception to this when I had three pillows that were as flat as pancakes and not conducive to sleeping well. Also, there isn't an elevator for people to get to the second floor so everyone has a difficult time hauling luggage up the stairs.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Parker
"Convenient for trip north"
Nice property for night after concert. Comfortable room. Good breakfast next morning. Friendly courteous staff. Nice looking pool but didn't use. Would stay again.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
nlt
"Great value!"
We were pleasantly surprised. Room was clean and very good for the price. Breakfast was very good, the best we had in a long time. Everything was much better than we expected considering the price. The only thing we didn't like was that the water in the jacuzzi was not warm enough. But all in all a very good place to stay if you are not looking for luxury and want the convenience to be next to the highway.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"very nice fro the price"
We were just there for the night while bird watching at the Buena Vista Grasslands south of town. Very nice room. We took advantage of the large pool and very large hot tub. Decent breakfast.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
The hotel was clean and the staff were friendly. We got a standard room and it was a decent size. However I didn't like that on the second night our room keys didn't work. We had to reactivate the keys cause apparently we were only booked for one night. It was an inconvenience for us and a mess up on their system.
2 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"great hotel, horrible pillows"
Nice hotel, very clean even though our room was a non smoking room it smelled like someone had been smoking in the room. Worst. Pillows. Ever. We stayed in a single queen room, the bed had 3 pillows instead of 4 and they where the flattest pillows I have ever seen... 2 of the pillows together where not even as thick as a normal pillow..
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
Neil
"convenient location"
Good breakfast, clean room, nice pool
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Patty
"Convenient location"
Great breakfast and pool. The grandkids had a great time.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Patty
"Not worth the cost"
We reserved a whirlpool king room and had a very lackluster experience for the money paid. The shower drain did not function and, as a result, we would be standing in several inches of (rapidly) accumulating water while showering. The bed was so uncomfortable because regardless of where we slept, a sinkhole formed around us. The whirlpool was nice; however, when we turned on the jets, the lights flickered so severely we thought the power was going to go out! AmericInn boasts the "free homestyle breakfast" but the waffles were sour and the eggs dried out. It was disappointing, to say the least. Probably would not stay here again.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Nice hotel for price!"
I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. I will definitely stay at it in the future when visiting the Stevens Point area. When not busy with other tasks, the staff could be seen continually making an effort to keep the lobby and other common areas clean. The breakfast was considered to be above average. The pool was warm and refreshing. Overall, the hotel room rate was reasonable and it was definitely worth the money.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"Great stop for winter activities"
Overall stay was great, like all the previous reviews the breakfast was great! Room very comfortable, however bed was a bit too firm for my liking.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Shawn
One of the cleanest hotels I have stayed at. Service was good. They could use a little better selection for the breakfast, but really can't complain about that since it is included...
3 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Clean and friendly."
The staff was courteous and friendly. We loved the common area and breakfast in the morning. Nice pool and hot tub.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
Marti
"deer hunting weekend"
I will be back next year. the hotel offered a full breakfast. Pool and hot tub was relaxing.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Brian Mason
"Last minute stay"
I needed a place to stay very last minute and the Americinn was very comfortable, clean, and very friendly service! Many places to eat and shop located within 1-2 miles and conveniently located off of I39.
1 night trip Nov 13, 2013
Alicia
"A Home away from home"
It was very good for as long as I was going to be in town. Very clean, friendly staff and clean rooms. Good Location.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2013
Dale Warwick
excellent
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Neat as a pin"
The attendant upon our arrival was very nice and gave us a suggestion for dinner. Our room was the cleanest I've seen for a place that was not brand new. The breakfast was very good and plentiful. We would definitely stay there again if we were in the area.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Convenient hotel which was close to brew pub and r"
It was a nice, clean hotel at a good price with a good location.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
Bucky
"Nice hotel and good price"
The hotel was very clean and staff was friendly and helpful. I got a good price for the room as I was going for a friend's wedding which was at a banquet hall nearby. I found it nice that there was a gas station and places to eat nearby also.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"AmericInn is My Hotel of Choice in Stevens Point"
Everything about my room was perfect. I only stayed one night, but I will surely return on my next visit to Stevens Point.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
I like to go for a run while in the road. The Tomorrow River trail is right out the back door and beautiful. I will stay there again if I am close to Pover.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2013
"Nicole hotel not far from UWSP"
Friendly staff for the most part. Nice breakfast. Clean room but both faucets leaked.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Michele
"Two nights stay"
Great location for my travel purpose and will stay again.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Vince
"I wasn't expecting much..."
After reading reviews, I thought maybe I'll be the one that has a bad experience at this hotel. After all, It's not a 4+ start hotel, right? I was thoroughly impressed. Lobby is very nice, cozy, and clean. Rooms were immaculate! Pool is very nice, perfect temperature, and very clean. The front staff was friendly, professional, and quick to check us in. Breakfast, I never expect much from the freebie breakfasts that are provided, but this one was actually quite good. Came with eggs, sausage, toast, bagels, fruit, yogurt, waffles, and many other choices....perfect! I was completely impressed with this hotel. They do an outstanding job with every facet of this hotel.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Fine AmericInn"
Clean comfortable quiet easy access from interstate. Less expensive than similar hotels in Stevens Point but only a few miles away. No problems.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
"Trip to Plover, WI"
The hotel is nice and the pool is great for kids. The breakfast is good with lots of variety and fresh fruit. The exercise room is tiny (why it is not on a room key card I can't understand) but will suffice in the cold weather. Great running/biking paths nearby and quick access to the interstate, shopping and dining. The area has had a lot of businesses come in over the past few years and there are more coming so there is plenty withing walking distance.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Curtis
"Close to Madison Airport"
Quiet place to sleep before catching a very early flight.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Nice hotel close to bike trails."
Nice hotel for what we were looking for. Green circle bike trailwas one of the best around and can be accessed a short ride from the hotel. We had the pool and whirlpool mostly to ourselves. Hot breakfast was a nice bonus for the price of the room.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
OTHER THAN SOME CONFUSION AND 15 MINUTES TO LOCATE MY RESERVATION THE BALANCE OF MY STAY WAS GOOD.BEDDING WAS GGOD, HOUSEKEEPING WAS POLITE, BREAKFAST WAS GREAT. HAVE STAYED MANY TIMES AT THE HAMPTON INN ACROSS THE STREET. FOR THE 22% DIFFERENCE IN THE RATE I NOTED NO REAL DIFFERENCE IN THE COMFORT LEVEL BETWEEN THE TWO. NEXT VISIT TO THE PLOVER AREA I WILL BE STAYING AGAIN AT YOU PROPERTY.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"Great Breakfast Buffet. Lots to choose from!"
We will definitely stay at this hotel again when we visit the Stevens Point area. We liked that it was very close to a walking trail.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"I'd come back"
Was a pleasant introduction to the AmericInn brand. Nice middle-of-the-road hotel, better than motel but not big brand prices - but it's also missing a few comforts. HBO, free wireless, and pool were all more than enough to make it nice. I'll be back.
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2013
"Great Customer Service"
We have stayed here twice in the last 3 weeks. Owners are actually on property daily and do alot of the work. Which is nice to see them working right along with their employees. Hotel feels very clean and they were painting the outside while we were there and the colors are gorgeous.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013