All hotels in Gurgaon, India
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights herePlot Number 292 - 296, City Center, Sector 29, Gurgaon, Delhi N.C.R, 122001, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Enjoyed my stay, highly recommend it"
Was all excellent. The smoking room doesn't have a ventilation though!!!
2 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
IN
"Its a nice Hotel close to the city."
I stayed for one night..... Just because the room was too good, I will come back. Breakfast needs improvement.....
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Sameer
"Very nice and comfortable stay"
Value for money and home away from home. Staff is very friendly.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
J Singh
"Great location, Great service, V gud stay"
Stay has been excellent!
2 night business trip May 21, 2014
Krishi
IN
"Centrally located in Gurgaon"
The hotel room was excellent. Very clean, with all modern facilities. The bathroom had all modern fittings. The gym was all right but can be expanded. The staff was pleasant but needs some more training.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
It was nice and would like to revisit it again
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
"Down Hill Big Style"
I have stayed many times at this hotel,but this time The service,the staff and attention to detail have gone. The staff on reception are unhelpful so much so that even changing a 500 Rps note to 100's was too much effort. At breakfast I had to get my own table,set up the table and try for 15 mins daily to attract anyone's attention. I the room there was supposed to be complimentary water but I had to go to their storeroom on a daily basis to get the bottles of water. I have now moved hotels and will never stay there again.There are loads of hotels in this price bracket that actually care.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Good hotel and convenient location."
Enjoyed our stay. Room was very nice and staff were excellent, always obliging. However, wifi was rubbish and few times we were charged for it when we used only our complimentary one hour free per day. However, receptionist removed that charge. They over charged us for the telephone use but agreed to refund it. Apart from minor problems it was very pleasant hotel and the restaurant was great too.
Other trip Dec 18, 2013
harsha
"Nicely done rooms"
Stayed a week back for 2 nights. Very nicely done rooms and baths. Very comfy beds. Very polite housekeeping n room.service staff. Will definitely go back, and recommend to others. Now a few disappointments: Very busy hotel, lots of business travellers, so reception is busy most of the time. A friend of mine came to visit me, and asked fo. My room no, as their phone battery was dead. Had to wait for 15 mins just to ask which room I was checked in, that too after repeated reminding the front desk staff. Very slow service in The restaurant, had to wait for exactly 45 mins for two eggs, after which I had to cancel my order and just leave. So if you have to eat, stick to room service.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"good location"
SMOKED GLASS PARTITION BETWEEN ROOM AND ATTACHED TOILET CAUSED LITTLE EMBARSSMENT AS I STAYED WITH MY 25 YEAR OLD SON .OTHERWISE IT IS A GOOD HOTEL WITH GOOD LOCATION .MOREOVER METRO IS ALMOST ONE KM AWAY AND NOT 700M AS CLAIMED BY HOTEL
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
PAWAN

"Hôtel très colonial , rapport qualité prix bon"
La chambre très propre , un buffet avec nourriture adaptée aux Européens . Equipement pour des voyages d'affaires suffisant , à noter lavage du linge dans la journée . Pour internet quelques difficultés le premier jour , mais les informaticiens sont à disposition . et tout pour le prix d'un IBIS en promotion .
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
amit

TripAdvisor reviews for The Pllazio Hotel

"Pleasantly Surprised"
06/29/15 Ashish_Ambasta Mumbai (Bombay), India
First things first. I never thought this to be a very good option for me in Gurgaon but this hotel surprised me in every aspect, be it reception, staff courtesy, room cleanliness, breakfast options, parking space, location everything was fantastic. In fact rooms were done very well and made for a very good choice. the location of this hotel adds to its charm. My office is at walking distance and I would say its definitely worth for your money. Recommended yes of course.
"Hotel that Cares"
06/03/15 Piyali3007 Mumbai (Bombay), India
I would have rated this place at 4 as most of the amenities such as room, food, service etc. were good and expected, had it not been for the promptness, care and compassion their staff showed when I fell ill at night. An unexpected event, required me to get immediate medical attention and upon calling, the staff, arranged for a car and a chaperon in matter of minutes and before I knew it, I was in a 24 hour medical service clinic getting treated. I appreciate this very much, because as a traveler when you are on limited resources and away from home, such incidences can be very unnerving. The hotel staff were very compassionate towards me and went out of the way to even offer, purchasing of my prescribed medication and help through a difficult night
"Pleasant stay//Recommended//Good hotel//excellent location"
05/27/15 ankitaagarwal01 New Delhi, India
I have stayed here in this hotel twice now. However, I could not write review for my previous stay. I would call this as nice comfortable pleasant stay. Check in was quick and smooth. We were offered garden cum parking view room on the first floor. Room size is good enough. They do not have bath tubs in their deluxe rooms. May be they have one in their suites or higher room categories. I had lunch in their main restaurant and it was delicious. Pizza was properly baked and nicely topped. Biryani was good in taste and was served with bowl of Raita. Bloody Mary was good and Mocktail was perfect. We had pizza in the restaurant and we requested for Biryani to be sent to the room. They honored that without any hesitation. Breakfast was good and was little general, like we get in all hotels these days. Idlis were soft but Sambhar was not that good. However, that peace and smiling waiters made the breakfast quite a relaxing experience. Since, there were not many people at the time of breakfast, it was peaceful. They have tables laid outside too. But, it was too hot to eat outside. But I am sure in winters, it could be nice. I did not use spa. Swimming pool was small and it was quiet hot to swim anyway, so dint use that too. Gym looked nice with all required equipments. They have huge eating and shopping market nearby, which makes the location of this hotel worth mentioning. Kingdom of dreams is nearby too. I requested late check out and it was honored too. Thank you for that. Overall it was nice and pleasant stay with no complaints. I would recommend this resort to family, couples, business travelers. I feel they cater all sorts of requirements really. Nice location, Nice food and bar and nice treatment. What else do you expect from a hotel! I will come and stay again for sure. I have recommended this hotel to my friends and family too.
"Excellent Hotel"
05/20/15 Prani2013 Pune, India
Spacious, clean, tranquil and elegant rooms. very close proximity to DLF Cyber City and centrally located near to iffico chowk. Gallria and Cyber Hub to visit during evening to unwind. Friendly hotel staff, superb value for money. Rooms are too good for the rates. Highly recommended.
"Beautiful Hotel with Dome Style architecure"
05/19/15 Shaifalii Gurgaon, India
Look wise its a very classic dome style achictured hotel. With an excellent roof top pool which can address to combination of roof top and pool party that can accomodate up 250 pax. It has well equiped ball rooms for conferences and meets. rooms are well maintained and staff is efficiant. Cost need to be worked on depending upon your stay at the hotel and the facilities used by you. Over all a good hotel with great food and service. A good use of fountains to enhance the beauty of the hotel.
"Very good hotel"
05/18/15 Ankurgurnani Mumbai (Bombay), India
I recently stayed at Pllazio Gurgaon. The rooms were amazing and the staff was very good & supportive. The breakfast buffet is also very nice. Loves the ambience of the rooms & the dinins area. Would recommend for stay.
"A Wonderful Six Week Stay"
05/06/15 Kedre D Douglasville, Georgia, United States
The staff made my stay at the hotel a wonderful experience. The staff – from the restaurant to the crew that cares for the rooms have been so attentive and helpful in all ways. The staff, from the all teams, made me feel at home each night, and were so very kind. The Front desk duty manager and the other wonderful staff at the front desk took such good care to make sure I was looked after as I traveled around the city and answered any questions I had. When I was so sick after I came, they called and checked on me daily. I had an issue of losing my ATM card and one of the Front Office manager went above the call of duty to get my card back that day. They first eased my mind and assured me that they would help me to gain a solution to this issue. They are my heros. My husband also wanted to extend his thanks to the staff. Sending me to India without him, caused him great worry but finding that your staff was there for me, eased his mind greatly and he wanted the hotel to know that he knows that when I come back, I will be staying with at the Pllazzio Hotel.
"corporate friendly"
04/18/15 shubhojit kolkata
stayed for a night...location awsome you have everything within your reach with kingdom of dreams next door, malls and multipllexes in 5 mins vicinity, room quality very good, amenities excellent, good front office staff.overall a good corporate experience
""One word is awesome""
04/04/15 Guddi17
Went with family for dinner one word is awesome,food is Good, Chef came checked the satisfaction. Service staff is excellent.Staffs are are nice ,courteous and knowledgeable.We will definetly visit again with friends.
"Excellent Business Hotel "
04/03/15 ChilliFlakes
Stayed at the The Pllazio Hotel for 2 nights In my business trip to Gurgaon. Pllazio is excellent choice at the price point, the rooms are clean and very comfortable. The staff is very courteous, the location around the hotel is good for shopping and dinning.