Also known as
- Hotel Tibet International
- Hotel Tibet International Kathmandu
- Tibet Hotel International
- Tibet International
- Tibet International Hotel
- Tibet International Kathmandu
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 33
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 16.50 (up to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 35
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 17.5 (up to 12 years old)
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of USD 10 per person (approximately)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.