All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
15707 Oak Grove Blvd, Austin, TX, 78734, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Nice, New, Clean"
Great place, new. nice pool with hot tub. great breakfast! close to the lake and area activities. We usually stay at Lakeway resort. but they only had one night available, so we stayed the second night at this Holiday Inn. we will stay here again. A lot cheaper than the Lakeway resort.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Terry
"Great time!"
I took my grandchildren on a little getaway before school started. They loved swimming in the beautiful pool and the hotel staff were very nice. They decided they didn't want to go out to dinner, so we got a pizza and chocolate ice cream in their snack room. The breakfast was great!
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Had a great stay. No complaints.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Overall nice place to stay. Good breakfast. My husband and I just found the bed to be very firm.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"Lakeway Tx"
This hotel was in a great location for me and my wife. Right in the middle of everything we wanted to do while in the hills of Austin. We were extremely happy that the room had a microwave and a refrigerator. The downsides were that the room smelled bad upon entry but you get use to the smell in about 5 minutes. Also there were a ton of wasp around the pool.
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Quentin
"Great hotel for a stay close to Lake Travis area."
It was a great weekend getaway! The hotel is clean, the facility is fairly new, the beds are comfortable and the front desk service was great! I would recommend for your stay close to Lake Travis.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
This hotel was very convenient to restaurants and Lake Travis. The breakfast was great and we will definitely return in the future.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
"wonderful time"
it was wonderful . The only thing was the bed was a little more firm than I'm use to .. Had a great stay
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Tammi
"Nice and clean"
Nice clean hotel - not on lake but very close We liked it
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Lakeway is peaceful"
In Austin on business, but love to stay in Lakeway any chance I get!
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
"Justin's Graduation"
The Hotel was hard to see from the highway. I happened to see the street sign, so I made a U turn, went that street and found the Holiday Inn.
3 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Everything was quite nice. The staff was polite and helpful and the bed was extremely comfortable. Even the free breakfast was pretty good.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Nice hotel, very clean, and nice staff."
We celebrated my best friend's bachelorette party at The Oasis, and stayed at this hotel for two nights. Our suite was very spacious and close to lots of different amenities.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Highly recommend"
Very pleasant the stay was real nice the staff was great.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Nice, clean place to rest your head."
I've stayed at this hotel numerous times. It's clean, the staff are pleasant and the breakfast in the morning is a simple, nice way to get some calories in before your day. All around it's a good hotel experience for a night or two if you need a clean place to rest your head.
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
MICHAEL
"I loved the enviornment"
The staff was very friendly, and I loved how the room was very clean.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Wayne
"Dissapointment"
We stayed here for a weekend getaway and had a very late check in due to a delayed flight. The front desk girl was very nice, but informed us the room we were being given was the last room available in the entire hotel. It had two queen beds. We had paid extra to book a king bed room. She said there was nothing she could do, as it was the last room. Well, the room was in the worst possible spot, on the first floor right beside the very loud side entrance door into the hotel and just down the way from the noisy lobby. The walls were very thin, and we heard every bit of the room beside ours 2 hour party and yelling. To top it off, there was a huge spot of black mold on the ceiling of the bathroom right above the toilet. The beds were quite hard and more the size of a double, not a queen. I am not one to write negative reviews and usually love Holiday Inn's, but this hotel really turned our romantic weekend into a dissapointment.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Holiday Inn Express Lakeway, TX"
We were looking for a hotel close to a particular restaurant and this one was less than a mile away. It was beautifully landscaped, the room was clean & comfortable, the dining room was very nice and the food was tasty. I would absolutely stay there again and recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Nikki
"Handicap room is no bueno."
Out of all the rooms they had available, they gave me the handicap room. The shower fixture was broken, the bedsheets had a stain on it and the towels felt/smelled like they were washed with industrial floor cleaner and then over-bleached. Overall, the room was ok. The staff was real nice and the breakfast was good, so it wasn't that bad.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
"Had a great stay!"
Hotel looked very new. Lobby looks simple but attractive. Bed was very comfortable. I did not use the facilities, but other family members did. They had no complaints. I am very surprised to see lower rating.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Iowa girl
"Hotel stay"
I was very pleased with this Hotel
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Walls to thin"
Had trouble falling asleep due to the snoring of the person next door. Was surprised how thin walls were considering how nice (and I thought new) the hotel was. Also don't like finding a lot of hair which there was in the bathroom. Water pressure disappointing. Oh and very hard to find in the dark especially when my iPhone directions were way off.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Kenny
"The whole stay was very comfortable."
It was a very nice stay at this location. The room was comfortable and the continental breakfast was was decent.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Katherine
"Golf tournament."
Good location. Front desk personnel were very nice.
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Great location and staff. Room and bed were very nice .
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Review"
Good all around
2 night trip Jan 23, 2015
Taylor
"Friendly staff."
I left a few things in the room. I called and they still had them.and they are mailing them to me. Nice clean room and great breakfast.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Our reservation was originally for two nights. The weather was forecast to turn real bad so we opted to leave a day early. The process to adjust our reservation dates was easy. The hotel took care of us and we got home before the severe weather.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Excellent service from outstanding hotel staffs"
My family and I were welcomed with a warm smile and very courteous staff at the front desk. She even called the room to check if everything was ok. We all felt at home during our stay. The staff was so gracious to open the hot tub for the kids to enjoy. The room was immaculate and very cozy. I highly recommend this hotel!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Siegfred
"Excellent hotel"
Friendly staff, excellent hotel, comfortable rooms
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"My fifth time to stay at this hotel."
The staff was gracious, everything was where it was supposed to be, an easy place to stay, with a great location. This was my fifth time to stay at this hotel.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Doug
"Good overall"
We mostly had a good experience. We had a suite and it was satisfactory size-wise but not really what I expected for a suite. It took a long time for the hot water to come on in the sink and shower. One evening we only had lukewarm water and, fortunately, we didn't need showers. The shower also leaked (a lot) all over the floor, although we could never see where the water was escaping from. It really wasn't a big deal, although we needed more towels to mop up the floor. It good two towels per shower to contain the water to the bathroom! (We were told that maintenance wouldnt be in until Monday, so there wasn't anything else we could do.). Staff was very kind and accommodating. Breakfast was okay, much like the other Holiday Inn Expresses.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Parnelli
The front desk service was top-notch; very friendly. The hotel entrance was difficult to find, especially when we arrived at night (not much in the way of signage!) and if we did not have our GPS, we would have missed it completely!!! The breakfast was actually very good, fresh, and with a nice selection. Overall, it was a very pleasant stay!
4 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"Not staying here again"
I could not get on the internet. It was vexing.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
This hotel was great. The 2 queen bed room had plenty of space for a family of 4. It was very clean and the staff was courteous to our requests. Our kids loved the breakfast options especially the automatic pancake maker!
5 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"Good Choice"
Nice hotel--well maintained. Signage on 620 is not highly visible, so it is easy to drive right by it (the hotel sits back off the road a bit.) Otherwise, the room was good, and the breakfast was fine. Check in was a bit slow, as there was only one person on duty (4:30 PM), and there were a couple ahead of me.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
"Nice hotel in the hills"
I was only at the hotel for one night, but the room was spacious and well appointed. Decor was very modern, which was a refreshing touch. One very handy feature was the abundance of electrical outlets, including the ones on bedside lamp tables. However, there was a curiosity regarding the light switches that would have been helpful to know up front. Evidently, the light switch right inside the front door of the room controlled all power to the entire room. So for quite a while, I flipped switches trying to figure out why all of the lights and outlets suddenly didn't work anymore. Once I figured it out, everything worked great and I slept like a log.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Hal W
"Best bed I have slept in in the last 5 years."
The bed was great the room very quite good stay new hotel great staff.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Joseoh
"Awesome"
Staff was awesome. They helped with a messed up reservation.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Always clean"
We always have a clean, pleasant stay here. We actually have booked this hotel three different times over OMNI Barton Creek.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Perfect for Hamilton Pool"
Decided to stay here for a morning visit to Hamilton Pool. Location was great and there is an outstanding Mexican (Don Mario) just over the street.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Alfie
"Awesome stay."
Loved how clean everything was.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Dai
Hotel was clean, and great service. About 30mins away from Austin but great location from Lake Travis.
2 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Nice, clean hotel"
The breakfast was good, the pool was very new and the pool area had good seating. Overall very nice experience.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Good hotel close to everything"
The hotel was clean & the staff awesome. We had a good stay. At night, the hotel is hard to see from the road - needs better signage on the road. Bed was comfy, hallway a little noisy, but overall everything was great. Close to Lake Travis, shopping and everything else Austin.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
J
"New but Average"
nice brand new hotel, staff did not really know the area for visitors, sheets & pillow uncomfortable
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"close to the lake."
needs to improve the fitness center, also missing toast for breakfast and more staff during breakfast; run out of coffee very soon.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Herman
"Hotel Stay"
It was very nice. The beds were comfortable and the pillows were soft.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Stayed only one night but the room was clean, the staff was friendly, and the overall stay was very satisfying. We will be back.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lakeway
Hi, It is always a pleasure to hear that we were able to provide excellent service for our guests. We work very hard to provide a world class experience for everyone and its great to hear that our hard work is paying off!! Thank you for your warm comments and we truly hope to see you again soon in your travels!! Regards, Cory Armer General Manager
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Nearly everything about our stay was perfect and ten times better than Omni Barton Creek and Southlake (stayed last week). Not to mention our room was spotless! It was a huge disappointment that there was hardly any gluten free food on the breakfast buffet (yogurt and two pieces of fruit) and not enough tables. My husband along with, three other people had to eat breakfast on the couch in the lobby, because two huge groups of people moved the tables together, but left the chairs out. The frustrating part was that there was maybe 3-5 people eating at the tables filled with 25-30 people.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2014