All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
15707 Oak Grove Blvd, Austin, TX, 78734, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Perfect location"
Excellent hotel. Clean, large room with comfortable beds. Very friendly staff. Delicious coffee and breakfast. Will definitely stay again if we are in need of lodging in that area again.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
"Nice hotel ... paper thin walls"
Staff was very friendly, breakfast was excellent, room was clean, but the night's sleep was horrible because the walls are so paper thin that we heard EVERYTHING that was happening in the room next door, and the couple next to us was not even yelling or anything like that.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Came for a nearby Christmas party, and it was perfect for location, cleanliness and comfort.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2015
gayle b
"Could be Cleaner"
Stay was good, other than the white bedding was wrinkled and had some stains on it. Also, the room did not smell clean.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"Nice staff"
Short stay but comfortable. The hotel front staff was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast cinnamon rolls to die for!
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Judy A.
"Overpriced"
This is a great hotel that was grossly overpriced. We chose it for the location because our friends lived near. The hotel should not have been more than $120. Our room was near an opening so the noise was pretty loud. We could hear little kids run down the hall, every footstep. So that part was frustrating. Ask to be placed at the end of the halls. This is a new hotel so it is in good condition. The breakfast was nice. The lobby was decent. It is only 3 stories high so it is not large. The hot tub was broken when we were there. The parking was very easy. If the price would have been less, I would not be so critical.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Paula
"mess up bed"
The Hotel is a very nice place and in a great location. When we entered our room, the bed and pillow was messed up as if someone had been laying on the covers. Other then that we enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Nice, clean, reasonable pricing."
Great for business or pleasure.
3 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
breakfast could be better
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Cristina
"Nice, New, Clean"
Great place, new. nice pool with hot tub. great breakfast! close to the lake and area activities. We usually stay at Lakeway resort. but they only had one night available, so we stayed the second night at this Holiday Inn. we will stay here again. A lot cheaper than the Lakeway resort.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Terry
"Great time!"
I took my grandchildren on a little getaway before school started. They loved swimming in the beautiful pool and the hotel staff were very nice. They decided they didn't want to go out to dinner, so we got a pizza and chocolate ice cream in their snack room. The breakfast was great!
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Had a great stay. No complaints.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Overall nice place to stay. Good breakfast. My husband and I just found the bed to be very firm.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"Lakeway Tx"
This hotel was in a great location for me and my wife. Right in the middle of everything we wanted to do while in the hills of Austin. We were extremely happy that the room had a microwave and a refrigerator. The downsides were that the room smelled bad upon entry but you get use to the smell in about 5 minutes. Also there were a ton of wasp around the pool.
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Quentin
"Great hotel for a stay close to Lake Travis area."
It was a great weekend getaway! The hotel is clean, the facility is fairly new, the beds are comfortable and the front desk service was great! I would recommend for your stay close to Lake Travis.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
This hotel was very convenient to restaurants and Lake Travis. The breakfast was great and we will definitely return in the future.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
"wonderful time"
it was wonderful . The only thing was the bed was a little more firm than I'm use to .. Had a great stay
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Tammi
"Nice and clean"
Nice clean hotel - not on lake but very close We liked it
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
There was a part of the wall that's rotting away but overall it was good
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Nice and new building. The beds and rooms were very comfortable! Enjoyed my stay over the 4th of July weekend.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Really nice and comfortable."
The stay was very nice, very clean. The staff was excellent and very friendly. A little difficult to find the first time due to signage but overall excellent.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Lakeway is peaceful"
In Austin on business, but love to stay in Lakeway any chance I get!
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
"Justin's Graduation"
The Hotel was hard to see from the highway. I happened to see the street sign, so I made a U turn, went that street and found the Holiday Inn.
3 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Everything was quite nice. The staff was polite and helpful and the bed was extremely comfortable. Even the free breakfast was pretty good.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Nice hotel, very clean, and nice staff."
We celebrated my best friend's bachelorette party at The Oasis, and stayed at this hotel for two nights. Our suite was very spacious and close to lots of different amenities.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Highly recommend"
Very pleasant the stay was real nice the staff was great.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Nice, clean place to rest your head."
I've stayed at this hotel numerous times. It's clean, the staff are pleasant and the breakfast in the morning is a simple, nice way to get some calories in before your day. All around it's a good hotel experience for a night or two if you need a clean place to rest your head.
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
MICHAEL
"I loved the enviornment"
The staff was very friendly, and I loved how the room was very clean.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Wayne
"Dissapointment"
We stayed here for a weekend getaway and had a very late check in due to a delayed flight. The front desk girl was very nice, but informed us the room we were being given was the last room available in the entire hotel. It had two queen beds. We had paid extra to book a king bed room. She said there was nothing she could do, as it was the last room. Well, the room was in the worst possible spot, on the first floor right beside the very loud side entrance door into the hotel and just down the way from the noisy lobby. The walls were very thin, and we heard every bit of the room beside ours 2 hour party and yelling. To top it off, there was a huge spot of black mold on the ceiling of the bathroom right above the toilet. The beds were quite hard and more the size of a double, not a queen. I am not one to write negative reviews and usually love Holiday Inn's, but this hotel really turned our romantic weekend into a dissapointment.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Holiday Inn Express Lakeway, TX"
We were looking for a hotel close to a particular restaurant and this one was less than a mile away. It was beautifully landscaped, the room was clean & comfortable, the dining room was very nice and the food was tasty. I would absolutely stay there again and recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Nikki
"Handicap room is no bueno."
Out of all the rooms they had available, they gave me the handicap room. The shower fixture was broken, the bedsheets had a stain on it and the towels felt/smelled like they were washed with industrial floor cleaner and then over-bleached. Overall, the room was ok. The staff was real nice and the breakfast was good, so it wasn't that bad.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
"Had a great stay!"
Hotel looked very new. Lobby looks simple but attractive. Bed was very comfortable. I did not use the facilities, but other family members did. They had no complaints. I am very surprised to see lower rating.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Iowa girl
"Hotel stay"
I was very pleased with this Hotel
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Walls to thin"
Had trouble falling asleep due to the snoring of the person next door. Was surprised how thin walls were considering how nice (and I thought new) the hotel was. Also don't like finding a lot of hair which there was in the bathroom. Water pressure disappointing. Oh and very hard to find in the dark especially when my iPhone directions were way off.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Kenny
"The whole stay was very comfortable."
It was a very nice stay at this location. The room was comfortable and the continental breakfast was was decent.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Katherine
"Golf tournament."
Good location. Front desk personnel were very nice.
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Great location and staff. Room and bed were very nice .
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Review"
Good all around
2 night trip Jan 23, 2015
Taylor
"Friendly staff."
I left a few things in the room. I called and they still had them.and they are mailing them to me. Nice clean room and great breakfast.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Our reservation was originally for two nights. The weather was forecast to turn real bad so we opted to leave a day early. The process to adjust our reservation dates was easy. The hotel took care of us and we got home before the severe weather.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Excellent service from outstanding hotel staffs"
My family and I were welcomed with a warm smile and very courteous staff at the front desk. She even called the room to check if everything was ok. We all felt at home during our stay. The staff was so gracious to open the hot tub for the kids to enjoy. The room was immaculate and very cozy. I highly recommend this hotel!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Siegfred
"Excellent hotel"
Friendly staff, excellent hotel, comfortable rooms
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"My fifth time to stay at this hotel."
The staff was gracious, everything was where it was supposed to be, an easy place to stay, with a great location. This was my fifth time to stay at this hotel.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Doug
"Good overall"
We mostly had a good experience. We had a suite and it was satisfactory size-wise but not really what I expected for a suite. It took a long time for the hot water to come on in the sink and shower. One evening we only had lukewarm water and, fortunately, we didn't need showers. The shower also leaked (a lot) all over the floor, although we could never see where the water was escaping from. It really wasn't a big deal, although we needed more towels to mop up the floor. It good two towels per shower to contain the water to the bathroom! (We were told that maintenance wouldnt be in until Monday, so there wasn't anything else we could do.). Staff was very kind and accommodating. Breakfast was okay, much like the other Holiday Inn Expresses.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Parnelli
The front desk service was top-notch; very friendly. The hotel entrance was difficult to find, especially when we arrived at night (not much in the way of signage!) and if we did not have our GPS, we would have missed it completely!!! The breakfast was actually very good, fresh, and with a nice selection. Overall, it was a very pleasant stay!
4 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"Not staying here again"
I could not get on the internet. It was vexing.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
This hotel was great. The 2 queen bed room had plenty of space for a family of 4. It was very clean and the staff was courteous to our requests. Our kids loved the breakfast options especially the automatic pancake maker!
5 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"Good Choice"
Nice hotel--well maintained. Signage on 620 is not highly visible, so it is easy to drive right by it (the hotel sits back off the road a bit.) Otherwise, the room was good, and the breakfast was fine. Check in was a bit slow, as there was only one person on duty (4:30 PM), and there were a couple ahead of me.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
"Nice hotel in the hills"
I was only at the hotel for one night, but the room was spacious and well appointed. Decor was very modern, which was a refreshing touch. One very handy feature was the abundance of electrical outlets, including the ones on bedside lamp tables. However, there was a curiosity regarding the light switches that would have been helpful to know up front. Evidently, the light switch right inside the front door of the room controlled all power to the entire room. So for quite a while, I flipped switches trying to figure out why all of the lights and outlets suddenly didn't work anymore. Once I figured it out, everything worked great and I slept like a log.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Hal W
"Best bed I have slept in in the last 5 years."
The bed was great the room very quite good stay new hotel great staff.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014