All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
15707 Oak Grove Blvd, Austin, TX, 78734, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Great experience!"
Staff was warm and welcoming. Place was super fresh and new. Food was plentiful and good in the mornings. Lakeway is a wonderful location for families to visit as well as business trips, as the location was right off a main road.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Nice, Very Nice"
Great location in Lakeway, Texas. Excellent accommodations! Friendly staff. Had a boutique hotel feel. Highly recommend.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Kathleen
"Memorial weekend vacation"
Very nice, clean rooms and personal very friendly. The only problem was to find a spot for breakfast time... to crowded. Overall very nice place, will be back soon.
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
Pamela
"Lovely Hotel"
Hotel and room were clean, bed was comfy, staff was friendly...definitely recommend if you need to stay in the Lakeway area.
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
StephL
"Wedding trip"
Hotel was nice and clean. King bed was real comfy, breakfast was good and plenty of choices to choose from. Downside was that it wasn't easy to see street by hotel, was small street sign and kept passing couple of times. Great hotel for price and would definetly stay here again
1 night romance trip May 17, 2014
"Very clean. Easy parking and egress."
Great service. 3 levels Great breakfast line. Close in parking.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Clean and Comfy"
The hotel was a little further than I thought from my conference space and because of the weather I didn't want to go looking for somewhere to eat. Ordered in pizza and just relaxed and enjoyed a quiet evening. The room was immaculate and the bed was very comfortable.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
"No surprises. All good."
Clean, comfortable, pleasant staff, and good selection for breakfast. Very convienant location.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Doug
Great brand new hotel. Staff was amazing friendly, and the rooms were modern and super cozy. A good ten minute drive from Bee Cave but great value for the hotel. Only downside is there are no places to eat, bring something back to the hotel with you if staying here...
3 night business trip May 5, 2014
Kris
I found the bed to be very hard but it could be that I use a sleep number bed at home. The Shower door was odd to me as well. I like to be able to turn the water on while I'm standing outside the shower to avoid being burned. Can't do this the way the shower door is placed in the room I was in.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
T Lozier
The hotel was as expected except our room had a disagreeable odor, like dirty laundry. I think it was the rug, maybe?
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Nice Hotel Close to Lake Travis"
Hotel is very easy to find. The staff were very friendly, breakfast was good and very clean.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Great location in Lake Travis"
Everything was within a short distance and was so convenient! The staff were incredibly helpful. The complimentary breakfast was not to great, it was the only disappointing thing about our stay.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"New, with some fixable defects"
Convenient, easy in and out. Reasonable room rate. Competent staff. New facility. Bathroom sink stopper not working. Very noisy Air conditioning window unit on and off frequently, creates uncomfortable draft. Breakfast bar unappetizing. No restaurant/bar.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lakeway
Hi, I truly value our guests feedback. This allows me to focus training in certain areas to help make a better experience for all of our guests. I would like to address a couple of your concerns that you had during your stay. Regarding the breakfast options, we recently updated our Express Start breakfast bar. The addition includes a whole variety of healthy options including Oatmeal, yogurt, fresh fruit, etc.. We also started buying a different brand of eggs that we have been getting alot of good feedback from. I do apologize about the A/C and can assure you that this has been brought to the attention of our maintenance supervisor and has since been corrected. Also, there are several primary differences from a Holiday Inn Express and a Holiday Inn. We are a select service hotel that does not provide and restaurant/bar on property as do the full service Holiday Inns. Our front desks staff is very familiar with the Lakeway area and would be more than happy to direct you to one of several local restaurants or bars. Again, I do apologize for the concerns you had during your stay and I do truly hope that you will choose us again in your future travels. Thanks, Cory Armer General Manager
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Anthony
The hotel is nice - but the bed was like sleeping on concrete. Very uncomfortable. Will not stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lakeway
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. I apologize about the firmness of the mattresses at our hotel. Based on the comments I have received regarding our beds, we have purchased super plush mattress toppers to put on all of our beds. They are currently on back order and we anticipate delivery and installation no later than the middle of April 2014. However, in the meantime, we do have a limited stock of mattress toppers that are available through our front desk to have put in your room at our request. Again, I do apologize about the firmness of the mattresses and rest assured that we are rectifying the problem. I truly hope to see you again in your travels. Thanks, Cory Armer General Manager
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
"Nice room but HORRIBLE workout room!!!"
see above---good room, BAD workout area---BAD breakfast
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lakeway
Hi, Thank you for your comments. This valuable feedback allows me to focus on areas where we need improvement. I would like to inform you that due to our guests feedback, we are making improvements in several areas including our Express Start Breakfast. We recently updated our entire breakfast bar to accommodate the new IHG standards which include a complete health food station, new eggs from our provider, and other new products. We also are replacing the exercise bike that went out of order 10 days ago. I am glad that you were able to enjoy your room during your visit. I truly hope to see you again in your travels so we can show you the improvements we have made. Thanks, Cory Armer General Manager
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Overall great stay, staff was excellent. The continental breakfast could use a major improvement in taste and variety. Other than that great stay.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
bt
The hotel was very nice. My only complaint is that the mattress was like sleeping on a slab of concrete.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Debra
"Nice hotel in the Texas Hill Country."
A much needed break. Sitting in the hot tub on a cold day drinking wine with my sister is just what we needed.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Nice Place!"
Nice place! Friendly service & courteous staff. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Mar 10, 2014
Russell
"Nice hotel overall"
Hotel experience was overall good. Nice hotel just nothing fancy. Nothing wrong with the room but also nothing special.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Bryan
"Great simple accommodations"
The overall hotel is very nice and new. the beds are a bit hard, but they are manageable. My only complaints is the lack of a hotel safe. There are not any in the rooms and the only one available is at the hotel lobby desk and it could probably only store a watch (forget any personal electronics). Food in the AM was consistent and decent.
4 night trip Feb 26, 2014
"Far from my event but good stay"
I thought it was good. The people in the front were amazing and tried their best to let us know where to go and meet all of our needs.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Joy B
"Nathaniel ROCKS!"
I made my reservation at the very last minute (due to a trip cancellation) and wasn't sure what I'd find in Lakeway - but Nathaniel and the rest of the staff at the Holiday Inn made my stay comfortable and relaxing. The room was immaculate, the breakfast selections impressive - I am so glad that I chose this property for my "emergency" stay in Lake Travis!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Very noisy you could hear every thing in the lobby all night played music
2 night business trip Feb 10, 2014
"Great stay!!"
Perfect stay:) I would stay again. Friendly staff and clean rooms.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
Kari
"Nice, new place, but......"
Nice, shiny, new place. Young staff. Good breakfast, however, it would be better if they had some healthy alternatives (e.g., fresh fruit, yoghurt). When I arrive for my 3 day stay, 1 of the 2 computers in the "Business Center" was not working; neither was the single printer. I reported it to the front desk, but I don't think that it registered. Neither the computer nor printer were working when I left. The staff is pleasant, but management seems to be absent.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Clean and refreshing environment"
I loved this hotel. It was very clean and new feeling. The bed was firm, just the way I liked it and our room was easy to get to from the lobby.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Rosemarie
Please make sure about the internet connection. I told the receptionists for the internet connection for 3 days; however I never got that resolved. I did not understand why the internet did not work in my hotel room. Also, the breakfast menu needs to be improved I think. Thanks.
4 night trip Jan 26, 2014
rudy
Great location !!! Would stay again
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
Mylinh
"Top-Notch Hotel"
The hotel is beautiful and very new. The staff was attentive and very helpful. Breakfast included scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits, gravy and make yourself pancakes. The room was spacious, quiet and very comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
rachaellh
"Very cozy and clean."
The only complaint is there was no coffee cups I'my room.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
"Nice hotel but understaffed at the desk"
The hotel itself was very nice and clean, not far from Lake Travis. The breakfast was well-stocked with a good variety of choices, all self-serve. My biggest issue was the front desk. The staff were perfectly friendly and helpful, but it was a wait for someone to show up at the desk every time. Mostly it was empty.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
"Lakeway Tx"
Nice friendly hotel... Beds were hard and not as comfortable as expected. Everything else met expectation
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Charged twice"
The desk clerk that checked us in seemed very nice. He said he needed my card for incidentals, but when I returned home I found out that he had charged my card for the total room cost PLUS incidentals. I had already paid for my room through Expedia. It took several days to get my money back.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
K
"Best non-resort hotel in southwest Austin."
We booked this over the Christmas holiday and will plan to stay there again next year if not before.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Wonderful stay
3 night trip Dec 10, 2013
Loved the bathroom! I will stay here again when the time allows. The window gave a beautiful view of the sunset on the hills.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2013
Cindy
"Close to shopping and restaurants"
The stay was great! The hotel was great! My stay was over the Thanksgiving Holidays so this day should be treated like a weekend. Example : Breakfast was over at 9:00 a.m. As guests were coming down for breakfast the person in charge of the breakfast prep was disposing of the food in front of the guest while they were trying to get a muffin/bagel etc.. The guest could not get coffee or juice. This policy needs to change as this could be a deal killer for guests as there were many unhappy people looking for coffee. As a bonus I would suggest a coffee bar for guest in the morning. The Hotel was great, The breakfast service was not
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for one night it is a beautiful hotel the staff are very nice. Breakfast in the morning is your typical hotel continental breakfast. We spent the $9.00 extra and got a king suite well worth it. the only problem with the hotel is its location, it sits off the road and is not very well lit up and hard to find at night.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
ray
Sign could be so visible from 620. Cory and Cody were very accommodating
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
Maclin
"Nice, comfy hotel near Steiner Ranch"
Front desk was friendly, room had some nice details that made it a lovely place to stay on a business trip. Breakfast was a little light on choices, but very serviceable (bonus points for those nifty pancake conveyor belt machines). All in all, a nice place if you're in the area.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
Easy access to Lakeway and Dripping Springs area.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Steph
"Good hotel, not worth $180 a night though..."
Overall good place to stay, room was clean, staff was nice. Seemed unprepared to breakfast. My wife and I had to wait for staff to prepare items for the breakfast bar after numerous times from running out of food. Coffee was empty several times, various other breakfast items in short supply or out.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"pretty, some disappointments"
rooms were nice but for the supposed original price of well over $200, you would think it was a suite with standard amenities as most equal or lower prices hotels. Location was nice, but no view that I could tell from any room. No refrigerator or microwave.. hair dryer was loose and thrown under the basin. And one of the blankets had a big hole you could fit a fist through in it. Most frustrating.. the door handle/ lock took a lot of work to open..I myself, never could get it to work. Then the breakfast stopped at 9:00 and before it was over, there was nothing but a few biscuits and sausage... with several other unhappy guests who had come down as well. Cinnamon rolls were still there, but covered with a warming note, but not available. Good part, the lobby was pretty and the desk clerk was nice.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2013
"Nice to us, but rude to my nephew."
Hotel and staff were gracious when I checked in, but late that night my nephew from out of town decided to stay in Austin for the night. We were all at a family wedding in Austin. He called Holiday Inn, reservations, "secured" a room and even received a reservation number. When he arrived at the hotel, the desk clerk told him that even "if" he had a real reservation, there was no room available for him. To make matters worse she was rude to him, questioning his truthfulness about his having a reservation, UNTIL HE SHOWED HER THE ACTUAL RES. number, which WAS on her computer. Regardless he still he did not have a room. Nice hotel, not so nice night desk clerk.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Doug
"Going "green" isn't always the best"
Upon arrival, we were given a key to a room that was already occupied. After that gaff, we were taken to another room that was HOT...82 degrees. The manager felt it necessary to explain how the thermostat and light switches were to be used b/c the hotel was "green" and the switches were difficult for people to understand. He forgot to mention that you have to keep the shower between Hot and Cold to get hot water. If you move the shower handle to Hot...the water is cold. Another "green" "perk??" Breakfast doesn't start until 7....we had much earlier starts than 7 a.m. We will not choose to stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Great spot"
Great family spot near Lake Travis. Our only issue was that they could not keep up with the breakfast demand and on Sunday, we didnt get breakfast...ran out of cereal, milk, eggs...you name it, we waited and more cereal came but that's it...and there still was at least an hour to be had of breakfast...the signature express breakfast is one of the main reasons why we chose the Holiday Inn Express...quick and easy breakfast is important with a 2 & 4 yr old. Other than that hotel was clean, almost brand new...staff was frient.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
CW
"New hotel should be better"
His was my second visit and the first visit for two mornings I was unable to getter than a warm shower. This last stay the first morning it was just warm again but the last day I finally had a hot one. Sadly however after getting in late I found a nasty cup with a sponge and cleaning detergent left in the bathroom. No new coffee, towels or wash clothes I'm really not tht picky but these were really sloppy things that turned me off.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
"Hotel Horrible"
It was the worst hotel stay ever. I chose this over the Hampton Inn and it was a bad mistake. The main reason this Hotel is in the shape it is in, is the lazy manager. First thing that happened was the big black hair we found in our bed as soon as we walked in the room. So we asked to be moved and they let us. Next was the comforter with a big stain . then we watch for 2 hours the pool area and 3 men were drinking about 2 cases worth and the manager said that it was ok to drink at the pool. However there were families with kids that would not let the swim because of the 3 shady looking men drinking cases of beer. This hotel is sinking fast due to the manager. Will never stay there again. BEWARE...
2 night trip Aug 22, 2013