All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
3016 Windamar Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Location - Great Hotel - Great Staff"
The hotel was a very clean modern style hotel. We had 3 rooms and each one was different but had the same full amenities such as full size fridge, stovetop to cook on, microwave, sink and even dishes. This was a nice addition to the room. The beach was just a block away, a very short walk. Great place to stay. Maggie in the office was AWESOME!!!!
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
"Awesome Staff and Super Clean"
Staff went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. Check in was a breeze, took about 2 minutes. Rooms were extremely clean, grounds very compact but very clean and comfortable. No food or drink vending machines, so bring your own but kitchenettes have everything needed to bring in what you like. Grill in the courtyard, obviously cleaned on a regular basis. Very much enjoyed the stay and again, such a very friendly and kind staff!
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Aqua Hotel"
We only stayed one night but everything was great. Good location and nice pool.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Chris and Cheryl
"Almost perfect"
Loved everything from service to location to comfort
1 night business trip May 2, 2014
Charrick D
"EXCELLENT"
I loved this hotel. It was perfect walking distance to everything, considering parking is hard to find on the strip. The staff was wonderful, the rooms are beautiful & everything was nicely done. I won't stay anywhere else!
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Allison
"Nice place—simple but did the trick"
This is not a high end hotel—but it was clean and well designed, and the check-in guy (name was actually Guy) was very nice and helpful. Steps away you'll find the Hilton and other beachfront places that charge 2-3 times as much. Stay here and go frequent their bars and restaurants. More scratch for fun!
1 night trip Apr 7, 2014
Wonderful. Our hotel host, Maggie, was extremely accommodationg. She took very good care of us. The hotel was very clean, comfortable and quiet. One block from the beach and restaurants. We will refer this hotel to all our friends. This is where we will stay, whenever we come to Ft. Lauderdale.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Hugh & Cosella
"Small, small, small room."
We booked expedia which we always do with no problems. When we arrived at 2:10 we were told our room was ready but since we booked expedia we would have to wait until 3:00 for the key or pay $25.00. We booked a king but they kept telling us since we booked expedia they only offer queen but they had upgraded up to a king...wrong. We had our paperwork showing KING. They told us we should never book expedia. We explained we would have never known about their hotel if we hadn't booked expedia. We were made to feel very low class because we were expedia customers. The room was only large enough for one person. You couldn't open the bathroom door with the refrigerator door open. One of us would have to sit while the other was up so we would not bump into each other.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Very nice Retro Hotel."
As we stayed only 1 night, the price was right even though the room was rather small in size. They have 2 pools and efficiency units available. It was within walking distance to restaurants and bars. If you are planning on staying more than 1 night, I would recommend asking about room sizes when booking and pay more.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
J
"So fun!"
This motel complex is so convenient and quiet. It has been updated and has comfortable beds. We loved the decor. It was very clean.
2 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2014
Louise
"Wonderful experience."
Andrew was absolutely wonderful and accommodating. He made our stay delightful. We will be back.
2 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
"Very nice updated motel"
Room was a little small but clean and nicely decorated and from the looks of it recently remodeled. Dissapointed in the wifi not working and even after mentioning it to staff on first day, and told they would call their internet "guy" . After 3 nights (plenty of time to resolve the issue) no follow up and no opology...still didnt work. I was very dissapointed because i had some work to catch up on and couldnt :(
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Nick
"Quirky, but very nice hotel"
We had a broken window in our room, but Andrew switched us to another room quickly. It was even better! While we had a few minor problems which were fixed quickly, overall this hotel surpassed our needs, and was very clean. We enjoyed our stay. The set-up of the 1-bedroom suite is very nice. My son (22) was with us, so having him on the sofa bed in the living room worked very well. I wish the bathroom was just a bit larger and that the door lock was more security appropriate. The hotel is close both to the Bonnet House which we really enjoyed and the beach which was great too. The office has no phone number for you to call, but all the employees who work there are very nice and helpful. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Jan 4, 2014
KyKat
"Great experience."
The good reviews I read about Aqua were accurate. The hotel is clean and location is excellent. Maggie was very pleasant and extremely helpful. I would recommend a small gym, but that is my taste. Alongside the beach is a great place to jog.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Don
"An amazing hotel, with wonderful, caring staff"
A new Art Deco building, done with taste and class. Simple, tasteful touches which enhance the property visually. We have travelled worldwide and found Aqua to be the most amazing value for money. Front office staff who actually show you to your room! Two wonderful pools (saline and chlorine), wonderful garden centre between buildings, with dining tables. BBQ facility for moonlight dining(and our amazing staff actually provided cutlery, glasses and china). We are actually returning for one more night before we leave Florida.
Other trip Dec 12, 2013
"An amazing hotel, with wonderful, caring staff"
Other trip Dec 12, 2013
"Nice and friendly, conveniently located"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is very close to the beach and walking distance from nice restaurants and bars, but also it is not a busy/noisy place which made our stay even better.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
Lovely hotel and staff, everything was set up in a way to really enhance your experience and that was appreciated.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Charming boutique hotel"
A very nice boutique hotel, close to the beach. Nothing fancy, but my room was very clean and bright and the staff were very attentive and friendly. I definitely would recommend it!
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"HOTAL IS A STATE OF CONSTRUCTION"
CAN NOT MAKE A GOOD EVALUATION. STAFF LOST MY RESERVATION AND DID NOT HAVE MY MANE DOWN. PRETTY BAD. HOWEVER, WITH THOSE THINGS IN MIND THEY WERE VERY NOXE
2 night trip Oct 30, 2013
RON
"Maggie made our stay."
We were very satisfied with our stay and especially with all the help Maggie gave us. I would recommend this place to anyone
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Jose
"Great stay at the Aqua hotel"
Really enjoyed our stay at the Aqua Hotel. Everything was very clean and the staff was very helpful. The hotel itself had two pools, and was within a block or so of the beach. There weren't many restaurants or shops within walking distance of the hotel, but we had a car so that was not a problem. The hotel has plenty of parking spaces, and also has a very nice courtyard area, with adirondak chairs and a grill that guests can use. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.
2 night trip Oct 21, 2013
Linda D.
"Clean, comfy, friendly, and 1 block from the beach"
Aqua's a quaint boutique hotel from another era, but it's been updated and the rooms are comfortable and very clean. Maggie and the rest of the staff could not be more responsive and helpful. And the Aqua is affordable!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Biz guy
"Pleasant Surprise!"
My wife and I completed a 15 day cruise and called the Aqua for an early check in. They were wonderful. They told us we were welcome to arrive early and our room was ready when we got there. We were in Ft. Lauderdale for the first time and Maggie was very helpful in her recommendations for activities. We have traveled extensively and the Aqua Hotel is one of the best. It is CLEAN, well maintained, with friendly, helpful staff and a great location. We will stay there again!
2 night trip Oct 7, 2013
Amazing hotel.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Great Retro/Modern Getaway"
Good location and nice price. Lacking places to hang stuff, especially in the shower. Had a window with blinds in the shower stall...weird. Staff really friendly. Bed was comfortable and really tastefully decorated.
2 night trip Sep 23, 2013
Soxfan
"So much more than Expected~"
I felt like I was staying in San Torini and Mykonos (state of the art) like an Ian Schrager hotel and room.....the staff are all so pleasant and the rooms exceptionally clean as well as the grounds and pools.......It's like finding a treasure considering many of the surrounding area motel/hotels can be less than desireable, old, dank, damp and dark!
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
JJ
"5 Star Service and Cleanliness"
After reading all the awesome reviews of Aqua I had high expectations and they were certainly met. Let me tell you a story about why Aqua is so awesome. I came to Ft. Lauderdale Thursday night of Labor Day weekend to visit a few friends I have that live there with my boyfriend from Chicago. Since we got in so late Thursday night we planned on crashing with my friend and then checking in on Friday to check out Monday morning. The only problem was that my friend has a cat and I am VERY allergic to cats, but figured a few hours sleeping at her place wouldn't be a big deal. I was WRONG. I woke up at 4AM with hives all over me and my eye swollen almost shut. I didn't want my vacation ruined by my allergies so I called Aqua at 4AM and asked if I could come early. The NICEST guy ever, Michael answered the phone and told me to come on over with my boyfriend and that he would take care of us. By the time we got there it was almost 5AM (had to wait for a cab, pack, etc). Michael greeted us, empathized with me as he has a cat allergy and got us all situated in our room. He told us someone named Maggie would help us get our room keys and formally checked-in in the morning. The next morning around 10AM I went to the office and this very happy woman greeted me and asked me: "Are you Sarah." I'm like how do you know my name already? I guess Michael told her our situation and she was expecting me! Talk about service!
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Great place with a nice modern yet simple decor. Rooms & Pools were very clean. Great location being just 1 block from the beach. Highly recommended and will be going back as soon as possible.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
"Amazing Stay!"
The area is quiet and a block from the beach. At arrival the room we had rented had no working AC. Once I notified the staff they immediately sprung into action and upgraded us to a bigger room and made sure we were satisfied. The grounds are super clean and immaculate. The decor is surfer chic and the rooms are extremely clean. I will definitely be staying here again and again!
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Mitzy
"Super Cool, Cozy and Clean"
We absolutely loved our too short of a stay at the Aqua. We stayed in the King Suite with our eight year old daughter. The room/apt was bright, super clean with a modern beach vibe and a kitchen equipped with everything you would need- including real wine glasses and fridge. The staff could not have been anymore courteous and helpful- Maggie got us into our room early when we made our last minute get-a-way plans...so we could enjoy it more completely. We will definitely be returning to Aqua again soon and would highly recommend it!
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Cristin
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Great experience small quaint hotel one block to the beach many restaurants within walking distance staff great very accommodating and helpful
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
michelle
"Hotel Aqua"
I really like the location and the atmosphere of the hotel. The only thing I did not like about the room was how hard the bed was. Other than that is was a great price to be so close to the beach.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Great staff, clean rooms, close to everything"
I originally booked my stay at another hotel and quickly regretted my decision. Luckily I was able to walk 1 block from the beach and book at the Aqua Hotel. My first encounter was with Maggie Guest Relations Manager. She was amazing! She saw I was grasping at my last straw and accommodated me last minute. She took her time and spoke with me- very good people skills! The rooms are pristine as well as the pools and property grounds. I will be bringing my daughter back with me next time and highly recommend this hotel!
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"A pretentious motel painted white inside and out."
There is nothing awful about this place but they don't have phones in the room and when I asked if it was a mistake that my room had no phone the manager haughtily told me "It is a modern hotel." Well la di da....I have stayed in places fancier and more modern than this refurbished motel and they don't give you attitude about everything. Also because it was once a cheap motel (as opposed to now being an expensive motel) the walls are thin. The staff smiles a lot but knows nothing and can't help with the most elementary of requests. Internet and outdoor parking are included so that is good but they don't have enough parking spaces for all the rooms so there can be problems on busy nights....they have to shuttle people to other properties for parking.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"Modern and comfortable hotel"
We just got back from the Aqua hotel- what a pleasant experience. It truly is a hidden gem. Wonderful staff, we loved Stephanie and Maggie! It was quiet and only a block from the beach. We booked through Expedia and really got a good deal. I like how they supply chairs and umbrellas for the beach. Great time!!
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
colleen
"Block from the beach"
Booked this hotel based on reviewer comments. Though i booked a regular room, it seemed small so I upgraded. The one bedroom suite was great. Sitting room/kitchen/dining room had flat screen TV with another in the bedroom. Small bath but large closet. The best part was Maggie the Manager -- do nice and helpful! I'm going back!
3 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Perfect!"
Clean, cosy, modern, nice garden with a bbq, nice heated pool, Close to beach and restaurants. Staff was so nice ! Free parking and free wifi.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
Maria
"Awesome boutique hotel!!"
I was looking for a quiet weekend getaway close to home for my birthday. The Aqua hotel was PERFECT. Maggie greeted me warmly and went out of her way to make me feel comfortable and special. Upon checkout, i was welcomed to stay and hangout, enjoy the pool, go to the beach. The grounds included 2 pools and a BBQ lounge area perfect for hanging out with friends. I only wished I could've stayed longer. I'll definitely be back soon:) Thanks Maggie and AQUA hotel. Great birthday!
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
AZ
"Very nice hotel"
We are thinking about booking our next visit there. Very nice place. Very nice service.
4 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
"Perfect in everyway"
What a wonderful little secret!!!!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Grice
"Amazing and unique experience!!"
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our recent stay here. The Aqua Hotel is a cozy, yet eclectic art deco style boutique venue with a wonderful on-site manager who makes you feel right at home. The place is well maintained, very clean and makes you feel very welcome. You definitely will want to extend your stay once you arrive. The location is convenient to many things and within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. The ocean is less than 2 blocks away. You feel very safe in this location.
2 night trip May 14, 2013
Brian & Terri
"Beautiful Spot"
It was a beautiful hotel Very well kept and nice and quiet.
Other trip May 30, 2013
"Beautiful renovated hotel so hip and modern"
We had a wonderful experience, Maggie who was the host was amazing at the office, so friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend this place to friends and family.
Other trip May 12, 2013
"Very nice personnell"
Thehotel is fresh, however you can har everything the nabours and people above you do.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Our recent stay at the Aqua Hotel was fabulous. You can't find a a prettier or cleaner place. The staff is wonderful. Maggie is the best and did anything necessary to make us happy. 2 beautiful pools and a lush garden between them. Magical at night with little fairy lights. Some very nice restaurants close by. Can't wait to go back soon.
6 night romance trip Feb 6, 2013
"Retro friendliness"
Even though I was there during spring break, the hotel is tucked away so that you feel isolated from the crowds. The room is very quiet considering how close you are to the beach and A1A. The staff was very caring and considerate of our needs. The shower needs a soap dish and some sort of grab bar. The bath was clean but had minimum of flat surfaces.
2 night family trip Mar 10, 2013
Debbie
"Great Rate, Great Location and Friendly Staff"
Very clean, modern and reasonably priced for the area. Convenient two blocks to the beach. Maggie the manager was friendly and helpful from the moment we arrived, helping with extra towels, loaning us beach chairs and answering any questions. Nice rooms w/fridge, microwave and flatware, all made for an affordable and relaxing trip to Ft. Lauderdale.
4 night trip Mar 6, 2013
Nice hotel. New, modern, "trendy" white minimal decor" (with a bit of IKEA thrown in) No real hotel services. More like a refurbished apartment complex with a pool. Very kind check-in/check-out staff. Close to beach with good parking.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"Nice. More like a motor lodge on steriods but nice"
Enjoyed staying here. Room very nice and decor modern. Bed comfy and bathroom well equiped. I was upgraded to a suite. Wifi signal was very, very weak and TV did not have HD channels, which I have come to expect now in most decent hotels.
1 night trip Jan 7, 2013