All hotels in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
Avenue De Las Garzas S/n Zona NortePuerto VallartaJAL48333Mexico, ‏‎855-239-9397

Great pool
    Food is all right
    Room is all right
"Pretty nice"
This is a very clean hotel. It is nice and modern. It's in a great area with a beautiful beach. It's all-inclusive, and the food is usually so-so, but you can eat as much as you like. I liked the drinks - specifically the mango chili margaritas. The one nice feature about this all-inclusive is that the gratuities are also included. TRULY all-inclusive. Surprisingly, though, no hot tub.
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2016
Lauren
"A great place to stay and excellent service/staff"
Good food, good place, great service of the staff (the right attitude)
Other trip Jan 17, 2016
"Quiet, great service, boring food"
I have been to about 15 all-inclusives around the world. We went with 5 adults, two couples and a single, over 40. This resort is very different. It is a very relaxing, service-oriented place. It is very small. The rooms are normal hotel rooms. It is old but very clean and quiet. Hilton has great beds/bedding. Service for drinks around the pool was exceptional (Carlos). The food was bland and everything was very overcooked at all the restaurants and buffet. Buffet was small but typical. Restaurant portions were small, but we didn't want any more. Service here was great too. You have to jump through hoops for Wi-Fi, and it is slow by the pool and you only get 2 log-ins per room, but ok. Nightlife is non-existent. There was a two-person band Friday night that ended at 10:00. They were good, 4 people danced, but that was it. Rhythms "nightclub" did not have room for a band or dancing. They played "name that tune" Saturday night. The beach had a lot of vendors that never left you alone, so we sat at the pool and they whistled at us. The sunsets were awesome and dolfins were everywhere. If you want a very quiet pace with nice people, stay here. If you want nightlife and food, I suggest elsewhere.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Lynette
"Nice hotel / nasty food"
The food is so so nasty . We could eat there at night, we tried all the restaurant . We had to go outside the resort for food. Room service was even nasty. They charge a fee too . I'm not a picky eater at all . Nothing was fresh at all. They say there are giving you a room upgrade is a lie they sold out of the room we had booked made up for it the next day . The hotel grounds are nice. The food was unreal . Close to everything cheap ride downtown or to marina. Drinks we ok not made with any real fruit in them . Really disappointed in the place for being called a Hilton .
Other trip Dec 3, 2015
food is nasty
"Great staff and beach but disappointing hotel"
The hotel lobby and pool area were great. Staff was very friendly and pleasing. The hotel room itself had a lot of maintenance issues .. Our patio door could barely open and the tile on the patio was very loose it was moving under my feet. The ceiling light in the sink area was dripping water constantly. The last two days of our stay water kept going on/off hot/cold during showers without any notice from the hotel. The food is below average. Every day was mostly the same thing and if you asked for something different at the buffet it wasn't possible. Overall, I was very happy with the staff and the outdoors area. The hotel itself needs many improvements.. and that's disappointing considering its a newly built hotel.
Other trip Nov 26, 2015
Nikki
"As always a great choice"
This is my second time at this hotel. everything was great. I love the balance between service, cost, food and drinks quality. This will be definitely a constant place to come back. This time I also used Gym facilities and we ate at Fogo restaurant, great service from Heriberto. Also Pool service and adult only sections are great! Keep the great job
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Terrible food Bad smell in the room (humidity)
5 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
Food was overtly greasy. Almost everything was laced with bacon or pig lard, made for very few vegetarian options. Even the refried beans...there were a couple of days where there was hardly any vegetarian food. It feels like we're paying for fancy meats and fish, and only eating salad. These all inclusive don't tend to be such a bargain for vegetarians...and why so much emphasis on pork??? its one of the fattiest and unhealthiest meats... All of the baked items were with white flour. It would be nice to have whole wheat, or multigrain flour. Believe it or not, people want to eat healthy! It would be nice for the management to tell us that we are in peak mosquito season and that we should apply mosquito repellent...we got about 20 mosquito bites each before we walked to the Soriana and bought mosquito repellent The TV in the neighboring room was very loud and blasted until past midnight on two occasions. Several phone calls to front desk later, the sound was still loud. Finally, they accommodated a room change, though reluctantly. The other thing that was kind of depressing, was that there was no entertainment, like we were used to in other all inclusive resorts. Finally, WIFI was >$10 USD per day. I thought I was paying for an ALL INCLUSIVE...
Other trip Sep 24, 2015
"Nice Hotel, but somewhat unusual room layout"
We stayed in this hotel for week. Overall the hotel is good. We had all inclusive deal and were very satisfied with food choices. Hotel personnel definitely deserves just best overall rating, for friendliness and being ready to help and accommodate various request. Hotel pool is well maintained, and pool service is also very good. At the same time hotel beach is in good shape but certainly not for families with young children. The waves are quite big and because of that there is no shallow region, but water gets deep (6-10 feet) pretty fast. One major concern that we had with the room in hotel is that bathroom area is completely open into the room lacking any door or way to separate it from main sleeping area. This means that there is not much privacy while being in the bathroom. We worked around it but found it extremely unusual.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Brane
"Good hotel great staff beach beautiful great chef"
The staff bends over backwards to assist all there guests. Great value for the price.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay at the PV Hilton."
Great service from check-in to check-out. Puerto Vallarta can get hot so the pool and beach are a great relief. The pool is well-maintained, pretty environment and a good size. I'm an early riser so I'd walk down and drink my coffee at the beach side and every morning I'd see the staff going through their ritual of making it pucture perfect. There are sit down restaurants and buffet service. On several occasions the servers walked my plate selection to the table for me :). Enjoyed that service. The rooms are spacious, modern and clean. Hilton hotels have great pillows and mattresses. The lobby has desk tops, open bar, 3 large screens and a nice breeze that runs through it. For air conditioning your room or the restaurants will be your haven. The evening sunsets are spectacular!
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
sandra
Nice Hotel. Not much food choice. Forget about nice beach.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"Great hotel by the beach for family or couple."
Overall a great experience we read alot of reviews my wife and I but are very happy that we overlooked a lot of the negatives one. This is a beautiful hotel that is located in a great area that we felt was very safe. The whole entire staff was great they answered every question that we had in there were a lot it can be quite over whelming once you arrive but that'll pass shorty after you get settled in. The food at the Mexican restaurant was great and the Brazilian restaurant offered an abundance of different meats which were all delicious, the sides were so so. Overall you will enjoy your stay here make sure you go on some excursion and you will have a great stay.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Detrick
"Beautiful hotel on the beach."
The pool is big and beautiful. The staff was always helpful with everything from getting the right drink at the right time to figuring out the local buses. Rooms were large and always clean. Loved it!!!
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Zoe
"ALL INCLUSIVE RIPOFF, charged for collect calls/food"
This was to be an all inclusive stay. Imagine my surprise to see a food charge on my bill, that I did not get until returning home, for $1800 for food!! Making my $185 per day a $3,000 bill for six days!!! Other than that service was good, but the food was the same slop every day. Certainly not CLOSE to an $1800!!!!!! charge!!
6 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Debra
"Great hotel with an excellent friendly staff."
The kids' program is wonderful. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. The food was great in the specialty restaurants. The buffet offered many choices and was fresh and tasty. I look forward to returning. The pool was warm and the vistas amazing of the ocean from the infinity pool. Very family oriented! You can't miss with his property!
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"Nice hotel close to airport"
We stayed for 4 nights and had a wonderful experience. Staff is very kind and willing to help all the time. Room was very comfortable and clean. There are 4 kind of restaurants from different countries, all of them delicious
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Beautiful, relaxing stay"
We had a great time visiting the town while staying at the Hilton. The food became a bit rich and overwheing by the fifth day but overall, a wonderful stay!
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
david
"Very nice hotel but a tad misleading"
Most hotel are either bad or good. This seems to be a strange in between. Lots of positives and some negatives. Hotel is very nice and great location. 10 mins from airport, 10 mins from downtown and you can walk to the marina. Very nice and attentive staff. Great pool and the food at the reservation restaurants was great. I just felt a little mislead when it came to food and activities. They advertise 3 nicer restaurants. What they dont tell you is there are only 3 reservation times. 6, 730 and 9. At the steakhouse only 7 and 9. And you cant make reservations until 9am that day. What they also dont tell you is that only 2 of the 3 will be open each night. And so your only other option is the buffet (seafire) which i found to be 85% uneatable. Same with the activities. They advertise snorkeling and kayaking. My wife and I were excited to go kayak. What they dont tell you is its only on Tuesday's at 11 in a group format. Also if your expecting to hang out past midnight this place is not for you.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Beautiful view!!"
Good location, kind of odd that we didn't have a door to the bathroom but did have doors to the shower and toilet. We were in the room with our daughter and it was a strange set up. Other than that it was wonderful. We payed for an upgraded ocean view room and were given the 7th floor out of 8, fabulous view!!
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
K.
"Family friendly"
Smaller resort so more personal attention! Loved the ocean view and great for kids!
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Very nice, close to beach with great views."
Staff very nice, hotel centrally located. Food was pretty good, not amazing.
Reggie
"Nice but not set up for families"
Food was ok, not great. The pool is set up for adults with beverages not anyone with kids. The beach area is a football field away from the water. Fine if you are looking to tan and not much else.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Clean and modern looking"
Clean and modern hotel. On the beach with a medium size pool. No swim up bar. Food was just ok and service was hit or miss especially on the beach. The rooms were large and clean however the showers in many of the rooms wouldn't drain and you were standing in 3-4inchs of water. Overall it was a good experience.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
bret
"Decent, but nothing special"
The hotel is nice enough, although the 2 queen sized beds in my rooms turned out to be 2 doubles. Also, the bathroom is partial open to the rest of the room... the shower and the toilet area have frosted glass doors that do not give you any real privacy from the other people in your room. The Mexican restaurant in the resort was tasty, but they only have two dinner seating options; 6pm or 9pm. I had a great massage, but their "world famous" flotarium (salt water pool) is only available in the summer, which was was a total bummer as I was really looking forward to that. All in all, I had a great trip, but the hotel did nothing to make me feel like I had to return.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Vanessa
"Awesome Property!"
Great property! Right on the beach. Terrific food and drinks. Tons of amenities and close to town. Very friendly and helpful staff. I will reccommend to friends and family and I will return!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Hilton PV
"Nice complex but needs some attention."
Upon arrival, we were told that there is a special check in for us since I was Diamond status with Hilton. I was escorted to the concierge area where 1 staff was already checking another guest in. She walks away to run a CC charge and come back more than 30 minutes later and states that it took so long due her system not functioning (I would think the prudent practice should have been to return sooner since there were other guests trying to check in). After sitting and waiting for over an hour I was told there was nothing she can do to get me a room for an early check in since my room was still being prepped. After finally getting my room, I had no access to hotel wifi, since they forgot to elevate my Diamond status with the front desk, and out of frustration just gave on that deal. OK, now the complex is nice, and the pool area also. I must say I would definitely forego the inclusive part of the package, since the food is terrible here. The daily breakfast, and lunch at Sea something restaurant (So not memorable for me to remember the name of the restaurant) is mass selection of terrible food. I must say that the staff on the food service, and pool side service is excellent, only wish they could provide service with better food, and better beverage selection. Unfortunately, I would not go back to this facility.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Jae
"Nice hotel until there is a problem"
Our last day made a pretty enjoyable stay end on a sour note. The hotel is quite nice and the staff was pretty good. Our room was jr suite facing ocean with a hot tub on balcony. Nice view and late afternoon sun. My wife enjoys the pool and sun, I enjoy balcony and whirlpool. When I filled the whirlpool and turned it on unfortunately black stuff came out of jets and upon inspection the nozzle had black stuff around them. I called and they did clean it up and it was fine after that but since I assume very few use it they do not make sure it is clean. There is no steam room or sauna. Apart from that it was really pretty good. It is all-inclusive and the food was decent but when staying for an extended stay you find it is the same menu every night in the French and Mexican restaurants so 2-3 meals and it's the same stuff. Not really impressed with the Brazilian restaurant - thought it was very slow. They offer a "steak" night and "lobster" night for an extra $25/person. We did steak night asking for medium rare and had to send it back because over cooked but staff was very accommodating. Early evening of last night water in sink, faucet and whirlpool was brown. Went down twice to complain. Slowly cleared up but the whirlpool was unusable that evening and morning of checkout. After replying to Hilton survey manager e-mailed and apologized. I responded they should offer me something for problem but never got reply from Jorge - manager.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Overall good experience"
Overall a comfortable place Staff friendly and attentive Food generally good Great variety and well presented Evening entertainment could be better Limited venue to present it though Common areas comfortable and varied
7 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
Jerome
"Beautiful Location - Outstanding Design and Buffet"
Our vacation at this Hilton property provided the relaxation and enjoyment we expected. The staff is terrific. Local and International Guests and their well-behaved children were a real pleasure to meet and with whom to share vacation time. The spa is amazing! However, none of the 3 restaurants measured up to any of the guests' expectation--we talked. Reservations are poorly managed; thus, romantic dinners require work, on top of each restaurant's disappointing cuisines, and horrid outdoors ambience lighting. Food is clearly cooked ahead of guests' arrival, is subpar, and the menu selection is appallingly limited. Selection of high-quality spirits, wines and beers leaves a lot to be desired, but enjoyed what was available, nonetheless. Other small minuses. Still, our vacation was not spoiled and would recommended it but with many a caveat! Hope this helps and Bon Voyage!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Tourists
"kind of disappointed"
Most Hotels usually pick up clients from airport and return to airport with no charge but not the Hilton. When we arrived the room smelled very musty and the so called partial ocean view, we had to lean out off of the lanai to see it. I guess we have been spoiled by our past visits at the Hilton on the Big Island of Hawaii, it is a beautiful hotel and resort, the rooms are all very nice and of course the smell was wonderful. If we do have a return visit to Puerto Vallarta we will probably stay elsewhere as we were not that pleased with the Hilton there. Also they advertised they had internet access but did not inform there was a charge for it on top of the room charge.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Great beach & Sea Fire dining staff"
Loved food & multiple bars. O West sky pool & bar great for sunset. Sandy beach lounges & drinks relaxing.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
4 Adults swim
"very nice hotel"
good for relax, spend confortable time. very good SPA (expencive!!)
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Terrible food, great location"
Perfect location and modern resort with clean rooms and a very attentive staff. However the food is simply unacceptable. By the 3rd day we started eating our meals outside the resort; a shame since we paid for an all inclusive. We were a group of 24 people and the food was an issue for everyone. The resort is small but the beach, pool, and resort in general never felt crowded. There was always room at the pool even considering it was Thanksgiving week. The drinks were easy to get and made with top shelf liqueur. Maybe they were making up for the bad food.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Small resort, great location, bad food."
You can't ask for a better location if you want to be close to old town and still have a resort feeling. The rooms are clean, modern, and spacious however stay in the suites in the new wing; they are more convenient, better views, and bigger bathrooms.The staff was wonderful and service for the most part was excellent. The drinks are top shelf however the food was way below Hilton quality. In fact if I was paying extra to this kind of food at a restaurant I would have returned all my meals. The buffet food was either over cooked and sitting all day or cold. Obviously there was no one checking the food temperature for safety; two of our guest even got stomach issues (if you know what I mean). The staff working the omelet station was extremely slow and only cared for 1 person at a time. You had to wait in the long omelet station line to get bacon in the morning, like they were trying to control your portion. Worst of all there were flies on the food that was left out in open air; disgusting. It would have been a simple solution to cover these food trays with a fly net - we all have them. The restaurants were not much better however the service was excellent.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Nice hotel near the beach."
Food in special restaurants was sometimes disappointing. French, not good. Brazilian, too much meat. Mexican good and the best service. The help was great.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Geri
"Beautiful hotel and view"
This hotel is kept clean and is really close to Vallarta downtown and has a beautiful view from the room. Seeing dolphins swim in the ocean every morning from our balcony was amazing! The food was pretty good, buffet with different choices every night and a great adult only sushi bar with infinity pool :-) we would definitely stay again
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Angela
"Great Vacation"
Small hotel with excellent service. The rooms are very clean and big.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Cristy
"Not up to the reviews and ratings"
The food quality was not what I read on reviews, which I always do before booking a trip. The main cafeteria had couple of things that if you could disregard the flies on it, you could eat. The speciality restaurants which was so hard to book wasn't good either. The French one which was recommended as the best, was far from average! We had a 7:30 seating and were servred our main course at 10. Very slow, but the staff were doing thier best. Out for 5 nights, we ate 3 nights outside. My room AC was making so much noise that I had to sleep with my kids in thier room. I am just glad that I saw the roach behind the coffee maker the last night otherwise I wouldn't stay in the room. Overall not a good experience.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
AN
"Beautiful resort"
We stayed for 5 day,,, loved everything, the food, drinks, pool and the staff was very friendly, ,,,,,
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
life is good
I enjoy 5 days with my elderly parents, the place was quite and relaxant, the beach is clean and nice, the food was delicious and the staff excellent
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Very small all-inclusive, food limited."
We enjoyed our stay but will look elsewhere for a larger A.I. next time. This was the most expensive A.I. I've tried and by far the worst food. Very limited buffet selections always included last nights left overs. Specialty restaurants free menu is limited, have a second, better menu for $30 US per person. Service was prompt and friendly. Just not enough to do there for a week.
Taylor
"Small hotel for an average holiday."
This hotel was horribly understaffed, there was one somedays two pool waiters trying to serve 150 people. There were lots of families and little kids - so this venue would be more ideal for a family holiday. The hotel was located next to noisey hotels on either side that played very loud music at night. It had a great vibe during the day, but if you want to relax in Puerto Vallarta, find yourself a boutique hotel.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Globe Trotter
"Highly recommended, good food, excellent service"
I loved everything about this hotel, can't complain about anything.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Staff were amazing:) Food good,but should change menu at least every 2 days. A solid 4star. Ask for Room 740, Worth the few extra dollars.
7 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
Harold
"Beautiful hotel grounds"
The hotel is very modern. The rooms are very clean and the staff is very helpful and friendly. Only thing that I was unhappy with is that the hotel bar closes before midnight including on weekends ! And there's no entertainment in the lobby or anything on weekend nights. But other than that it's a wonderful place
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Cyndi
"Beautiful resort dirty rooms"
The resort itself was amazing, the pool and staff were perfect. The food bland but not terrible. Now...the rooms. My floor was covered in sand, I figured I could overlook the sand after all I was by the beach. Then my comforter had stains all over it and the other bed had stains on the sheets!!! Then there was small black curly hairs on the cups in the bathroom and IN THE TOWELS!! We asked to switch rooms and was told they could not cause they were completely book but would send someone to clean the room. Almost an hour later they came swept the room and changed the sheets. As for the glass, they removed the white paper top and told us they didn't have any other clean glasses! The. Switched the towels. After my shower I wrapped myself in the "clean" towel to find more hair!! It was gross. We just left the room to go to the beach. Upon returning, we open the door to a puddle!!! The ac leaked all over the floor. Another hour waiting in the room and two phone calls, maintaince finally came got in the ceiling and fixed it. Although the staff was apologetic and extremely nice, the rooms were just unexceptable! Also this was a hot spot for family vacation, I did not expect that.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Incredibly attentive staff who are fun and genuine. It didn't feel like corporate policy to be helpful, but rather a great staff. The rooms have a handful of minor problems like - slowly draining sinks - dirty floors when we first arrived - older/stained toilet seats The issues were noticed, but weren't enough to detract from the game time we had.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Nice hotel, perfect staff"
I don't know why people like to complain. I just came back from puerto vallarta, and i stayed in Hilton hotel. I love the hotel, the employees are very nice. They will do everything to help you out. I stayed there for 3 nights never had any problem, i asked more towels and shampoos the maid gave me them right away. There is only one minus i can tell that they didn't fill my fridge with drinks for 2days. And the maid did not change my pillowcases and sheet when i was in the room so i had to tell her to change my childrens bed. On Monday I had to leave the hotel early in the morning to go to my Vallarta adventure tour so sunday evening I went and told the concierge desk that i won't be able to make a reservation for the dinner(times to make the reservation was from 9-3) they took care of it when i came back from my tour, i had my dinner reservation in the French restaurant. The food was awesome in the Sea Fire and the Mexican restaurant, Did not like only French rest. It was only 1page menu, and it wasn't that tasty. Can't complaint about the Mexican restaurant. The best service and the best food. Make sure you order couple of entrées because they come in really small portions. If you are buying any tours go to an travel agent Norma, she is the best, she will explain you everything, any questions or advices you need go to her.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Nazeli
"Horrible experience, I want a refund!"
It took 30 mins. to check-in with only 2 people in front of us. There was no garden view as advertised or promised. The room smelled very strongly of mildew. There was no lock on the door, no remote control and the shower did not drain properly. Literally, I showered in six inches of water that was not draining. The staff did not seem to care at all. Room service was cold on delivery with no utensils. I will not come back. VERY disappointed. It appears that you have ample staff, but the small touches and food make this not an enjoyable trip. This was an uncomfortable and upsetting experience and I want a refund.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014