All hotels in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereAvenue De Las Garzas S/n Zona Norte, Puerto Vallarta, JAL, 48333, Mexico, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Clean and modern looking"
Clean and modern hotel. On the beach with a medium size pool. No swim up bar. Food was just ok and service was hit or miss especially on the beach. The rooms were large and clean however the showers in many of the rooms wouldn't drain and you were standing in 3-4inchs of water. Overall it was a good experience.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
bret
"Decent, but nothing special"
The hotel is nice enough, although the 2 queen sized beds in my rooms turned out to be 2 doubles. Also, the bathroom is partial open to the rest of the room... the shower and the toilet area have frosted glass doors that do not give you any real privacy from the other people in your room. The Mexican restaurant in the resort was tasty, but they only have two dinner seating options; 6pm or 9pm. I had a great massage, but their "world famous" flotarium (salt water pool) is only available in the summer, which was was a total bummer as I was really looking forward to that. All in all, I had a great trip, but the hotel did nothing to make me feel like I had to return.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Vanessa
"Awesome Property!"
Great property! Right on the beach. Terrific food and drinks. Tons of amenities and close to town. Very friendly and helpful staff. I will reccommend to friends and family and I will return!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Hilton PV
"Nice complex but needs some attention."
Upon arrival, we were told that there is a special check in for us since I was Diamond status with Hilton. I was escorted to the concierge area where 1 staff was already checking another guest in. She walks away to run a CC charge and come back more than 30 minutes later and states that it took so long due her system not functioning (I would think the prudent practice should have been to return sooner since there were other guests trying to check in). After sitting and waiting for over an hour I was told there was nothing she can do to get me a room for an early check in since my room was still being prepped. After finally getting my room, I had no access to hotel wifi, since they forgot to elevate my Diamond status with the front desk, and out of frustration just gave on that deal. OK, now the complex is nice, and the pool area also. I must say I would definitely forego the inclusive part of the package, since the food is terrible here. The daily breakfast, and lunch at Sea something restaurant (So not memorable for me to remember the name of the restaurant) is mass selection of terrible food. I must say that the staff on the food service, and pool side service is excellent, only wish they could provide service with better food, and better beverage selection. Unfortunately, I would not go back to this facility.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Jae
"Nice hotel until there is a problem"
Our last day made a pretty enjoyable stay end on a sour note. The hotel is quite nice and the staff was pretty good. Our room was jr suite facing ocean with a hot tub on balcony. Nice view and late afternoon sun. My wife enjoys the pool and sun, I enjoy balcony and whirlpool. When I filled the whirlpool and turned it on unfortunately black stuff came out of jets and upon inspection the nozzle had black stuff around them. I called and they did clean it up and it was fine after that but since I assume very few use it they do not make sure it is clean. There is no steam room or sauna. Apart from that it was really pretty good. It is all-inclusive and the food was decent but when staying for an extended stay you find it is the same menu every night in the French and Mexican restaurants so 2-3 meals and it's the same stuff. Not really impressed with the Brazilian restaurant - thought it was very slow. They offer a "steak" night and "lobster" night for an extra $25/person. We did steak night asking for medium rare and had to send it back because over cooked but staff was very accommodating. Early evening of last night water in sink, faucet and whirlpool was brown. Went down twice to complain. Slowly cleared up but the whirlpool was unusable that evening and morning of checkout. After replying to Hilton survey manager e-mailed and apologized. I responded they should offer me something for problem but never got reply from Jorge - manager.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Overall good experience"
Overall a comfortable place Staff friendly and attentive Food generally good Great variety and well presented Evening entertainment could be better Limited venue to present it though Common areas comfortable and varied
7 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
Jerome
"Beautiful Location - Outstanding Design and Buffet"
Our vacation at this Hilton property provided the relaxation and enjoyment we expected. The staff is terrific. Local and International Guests and their well-behaved children were a real pleasure to meet and with whom to share vacation time. The spa is amazing! However, none of the 3 restaurants measured up to any of the guests' expectation--we talked. Reservations are poorly managed; thus, romantic dinners require work, on top of each restaurant's disappointing cuisines, and horrid outdoors ambience lighting. Food is clearly cooked ahead of guests' arrival, is subpar, and the menu selection is appallingly limited. Selection of high-quality spirits, wines and beers leaves a lot to be desired, but enjoyed what was available, nonetheless. Other small minuses. Still, our vacation was not spoiled and would recommended it but with many a caveat! Hope this helps and Bon Voyage!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Tourists
"kind of disappointed"
Most Hotels usually pick up clients from airport and return to airport with no charge but not the Hilton. When we arrived the room smelled very musty and the so called partial ocean view, we had to lean out off of the lanai to see it. I guess we have been spoiled by our past visits at the Hilton on the Big Island of Hawaii, it is a beautiful hotel and resort, the rooms are all very nice and of course the smell was wonderful. If we do have a return visit to Puerto Vallarta we will probably stay elsewhere as we were not that pleased with the Hilton there. Also they advertised they had internet access but did not inform there was a charge for it on top of the room charge.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Great beach & Sea Fire dining staff"
Loved food & multiple bars. O West sky pool & bar great for sunset. Sandy beach lounges & drinks relaxing.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
4 Adults swim
"very nice hotel"
good for relax, spend confortable time. very good SPA (expencive!!)
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Terrible food, great location"
Perfect location and modern resort with clean rooms and a very attentive staff. However the food is simply unacceptable. By the 3rd day we started eating our meals outside the resort; a shame since we paid for an all inclusive. We were a group of 24 people and the food was an issue for everyone. The resort is small but the beach, pool, and resort in general never felt crowded. There was always room at the pool even considering it was Thanksgiving week. The drinks were easy to get and made with top shelf liqueur. Maybe they were making up for the bad food.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice hotel near the beach."
Food in special restaurants was sometimes disappointing. French, not good. Brazilian, too much meat. Mexican good and the best service. The help was great.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Geri
"Beautiful hotel and view"
This hotel is kept clean and is really close to Vallarta downtown and has a beautiful view from the room. Seeing dolphins swim in the ocean every morning from our balcony was amazing! The food was pretty good, buffet with different choices every night and a great adult only sushi bar with infinity pool :-) we would definitely stay again
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Angela
"Great Vacation"
Small hotel with excellent service. The rooms are very clean and big.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Cristy
"Not up to the reviews and ratings"
The food quality was not what I read on reviews, which I always do before booking a trip. The main cafeteria had couple of things that if you could disregard the flies on it, you could eat. The speciality restaurants which was so hard to book wasn't good either. The French one which was recommended as the best, was far from average! We had a 7:30 seating and were servred our main course at 10. Very slow, but the staff were doing thier best. Out for 5 nights, we ate 3 nights outside. My room AC was making so much noise that I had to sleep with my kids in thier room. I am just glad that I saw the roach behind the coffee maker the last night otherwise I wouldn't stay in the room. Overall not a good experience.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
AN
"Beautiful resort"
We stayed for 5 day,,, loved everything, the food, drinks, pool and the staff was very friendly, ,,,,,
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
life is good
I enjoy 5 days with my elderly parents, the place was quite and relaxant, the beach is clean and nice, the food was delicious and the staff excellent
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Very small all-inclusive, food limited."
We enjoyed our stay but will look elsewhere for a larger A.I. next time. This was the most expensive A.I. I've tried and by far the worst food. Very limited buffet selections always included last nights left overs. Specialty restaurants free menu is limited, have a second, better menu for $30 US per person. Service was prompt and friendly. Just not enough to do there for a week.
Taylor
"Small hotel for an average holiday."
This hotel was horribly understaffed, there was one somedays two pool waiters trying to serve 150 people. There were lots of families and little kids - so this venue would be more ideal for a family holiday. The hotel was located next to noisey hotels on either side that played very loud music at night. It had a great vibe during the day, but if you want to relax in Puerto Vallarta, find yourself a boutique hotel.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Globe Trotter
"Highly recommended, good food, excellent service"
I loved everything about this hotel, can't complain about anything.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Staff were amazing:) Food good,but should change menu at least every 2 days. A solid 4star. Ask for Room 740, Worth the few extra dollars.
7 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
Harold
"Beautiful hotel grounds"
The hotel is very modern. The rooms are very clean and the staff is very helpful and friendly. Only thing that I was unhappy with is that the hotel bar closes before midnight including on weekends ! And there's no entertainment in the lobby or anything on weekend nights. But other than that it's a wonderful place
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Cyndi
"Beautiful resort dirty rooms"
The resort itself was amazing, the pool and staff were perfect. The food bland but not terrible. Now...the rooms. My floor was covered in sand, I figured I could overlook the sand after all I was by the beach. Then my comforter had stains all over it and the other bed had stains on the sheets!!! Then there was small black curly hairs on the cups in the bathroom and IN THE TOWELS!! We asked to switch rooms and was told they could not cause they were completely book but would send someone to clean the room. Almost an hour later they came swept the room and changed the sheets. As for the glass, they removed the white paper top and told us they didn't have any other clean glasses! The. Switched the towels. After my shower I wrapped myself in the "clean" towel to find more hair!! It was gross. We just left the room to go to the beach. Upon returning, we open the door to a puddle!!! The ac leaked all over the floor. Another hour waiting in the room and two phone calls, maintaince finally came got in the ceiling and fixed it. Although the staff was apologetic and extremely nice, the rooms were just unexceptable! Also this was a hot spot for family vacation, I did not expect that.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Incredibly attentive staff who are fun and genuine. It didn't feel like corporate policy to be helpful, but rather a great staff. The rooms have a handful of minor problems like - slowly draining sinks - dirty floors when we first arrived - older/stained toilet seats The issues were noticed, but weren't enough to detract from the game time we had.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Nice hotel, perfect staff"
I don't know why people like to complain. I just came back from puerto vallarta, and i stayed in Hilton hotel. I love the hotel, the employees are very nice. They will do everything to help you out. I stayed there for 3 nights never had any problem, i asked more towels and shampoos the maid gave me them right away. There is only one minus i can tell that they didn't fill my fridge with drinks for 2days. And the maid did not change my pillowcases and sheet when i was in the room so i had to tell her to change my childrens bed. On Monday I had to leave the hotel early in the morning to go to my Vallarta adventure tour so sunday evening I went and told the concierge desk that i won't be able to make a reservation for the dinner(times to make the reservation was from 9-3) they took care of it when i came back from my tour, i had my dinner reservation in the French restaurant. The food was awesome in the Sea Fire and the Mexican restaurant, Did not like only French rest. It was only 1page menu, and it wasn't that tasty. Can't complaint about the Mexican restaurant. The best service and the best food. Make sure you order couple of entrées because they come in really small portions. If you are buying any tours go to an travel agent Norma, she is the best, she will explain you everything, any questions or advices you need go to her.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Nazeli
"Horrible experience, I want a refund!"
It took 30 mins. to check-in with only 2 people in front of us. There was no garden view as advertised or promised. The room smelled very strongly of mildew. There was no lock on the door, no remote control and the shower did not drain properly. Literally, I showered in six inches of water that was not draining. The staff did not seem to care at all. Room service was cold on delivery with no utensils. I will not come back. VERY disappointed. It appears that you have ample staff, but the small touches and food make this not an enjoyable trip. This was an uncomfortable and upsetting experience and I want a refund.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Deidre
"Amazing family experience!"
Excelent service!! Delicious food "La Catrina" my favorite.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Ocean Front Suite with pool"
Paid extra to upgrade to a beautiful ocean front suite with high ceilings, modern furnishings, view, and private pool and lounge chairs. We first booked the Jr. Suite with the rooftop terrace but were not impressed. The room was narrow and small and the views from the room were only partial ocean views. If you can afford to spend more $$ per night, then upgrade to the ocean front suites. I'd suggest room #'s 100-104. They are closer to the pool and beach and located on the first floor.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"All inclusive met my expectations!"
Great poolside staff. Frequent and prompt service. Staff were pleasantly polite and eager to attend you.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
josé
"Relaxing Hotel"
Great place to relax. Food was pretty decent. Hotel is kind of small but ok.
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
"very good for the money you pay"
It is a small resort so you cannot expect a lot but the amenities it has are good. Clean rooms, variety of food, good a la carte restaurants... The snacks at the snack bar are not that good.... But overall, good for the money. :)
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
Maria Orozco
Nice hotel. Not in a very nice area. Ocean water was dirty. Many folks selling their wares on the beach. Hotel was nice but puerta vallarta is pretty dirty.....
Vic
"Excellent Staff, Beautiful Views, Good Food"
Our family (me, my husband and our two kids ages 9 & 10) just returned from a five day stay at the Hilton Puerto Vallarta. I never write reviews but I felt this hotel deserved one. This is a smaller, quieter hotel that still provides lots of amenities. The staff at this hotel is first rate. Every one was friendly and accommodating. They made us feel at home and met each request with a smile and enthusiasm. Our room had a beautiful view of the ocean and good A/C. The infinity pool is right on the beach. The beach area in front of the hotel is one of the better beaches in PVR. The food was very good and we were always able to find something even our picky son would eat. The location is a five minute cab ride to downtown. Bottled water is readily available as is Corona. We had such a great time, we are already planning a return visit.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Shon
"Ok hotel. Very nice staff"
The rooms don't have a bathroom door and the condition is a bit run down. The food and drinks are ok and staff is very friendly.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Wonderful Experience"
Enjoyed the hotel. Service was some of the best I have experienced. Staff was friendly and responsive.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2014
JC
"Great hotel, close to the beach"
Hotel stay was great, however we were in the older tower. We could hear the doors of the other rooms slam closed in the morning. Friends said the other tower didn't have that problem. Would definitely stay here again! Adult pool made a huge difference, we stayed during the Easter holiday, and the adult pool was the perfect escape!
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
The Hilton Puerto Vallarta is a nice smaller hotel in a convenient location; close to the PVR airport and close to downtown Puerto Vallarta. The rooms were very nice and the beds were comfortable. The pool area was nice and the beach was ok. I thought the wait staff (bartenders, servers) provided excellent service and were very friendly. The concierge staff were very helpful and friendly. The front desk staff were a bit rude though and did not provide the best customer service. One day my son and I put 3 beach towels on 3 lounge chairs by the pool and then went to eat. When we came back a while later, some people were in our chairs. We told them we had reserved the chairs but they refused to move. We had to go back to the front desk to get more towel cards and the desk staff scolded me and said that I should be more careful. He said the next time they would charge us $30 per card. I said maybe people should be more honest. He just sneered at me. I thought that was pretty rude. The food at this property was just ok. I have had much better in other all inclusive resorts. The French restaurant was the best, must make reservation in advance. The variety of food overall was not the best but the wine was good, some all inclusive resorts don't have the best wine.
4 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Patrice Engelmann
"Very good"
Excellent
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Paulina
"Puerto Vallarta Resort = Excellent Vacation"
I NEVER write reviews but my girlfriend and I both had one of the best times of our lives at this all inclusive resort. It was the first time we stayed at an all inclusive resort so we were not sure if there was anything off limits, EVERYTHING was included...the fridge was stocked with 3 beers 3 sodas and a water which was all restocked once a day...the breakfast and lunch was huge with too many options to try all and they have like 5 restauraunts for dinner by reservation only...the portions are quite small compared to american standards but you can order as much as you like so that makes up for it if you are somehow still hungry...also we enjoyed a whole bottle of wine with our dinner and came close to ordering another one lol...we were able to find a spot at the pool everyday as well as have a lounge chair on the beach when we wanted...the vendors try to sell you stuff CONSTANTLY so if youre into that you'll love it if not be prepared to repeat no about 3-4 times per vendor you can ignore them but they are kind so there is no need to be rude to them...there is a roof top bar for adults only with a sushi bar too...we spent a whole day there...be sure to wear enough sun block as it is easy to get carried away and forget how brutal the sun can be to your skin after you had a few drinks...speaking of drinks they make them stong which we enjoyed very much...the room I reserved said "Garden View" but we actually had an ocean view of the neighboring resort...fantastic experience!
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Jay
"All in all, a thumbs-up hotel."
Only one bad experience (with hotel staff) out of a hundred good ones with everybody else.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
"Beautiful hotel"
We just recently stayed at the Hilton for 6 days, and had a wonderful time. The location is great, hotel is really clean, beautiful pool, and the service is great. Food is just ok, but my expectations are not high for an all inclusive hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Ang
"Enjoyed my Hilton Puerto Vallarta vacation"
Great resort, great food, great location right on the beach. Close to everything.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
Jeeper
"Not Impressed"
Upon entering our room we noticed the fridge was empty, there were no towels in our room, and throughout our stay we had to ask for towels, soap, and bottles of water as the staff did not stock our room. The food was not very good, and they buffet is small and the restaurants were ok. For the price of this resort you can stay at the Riu Palace for the same price and they treat you like royalty. They wanted to charge us for a local call, where other resorts do not charge for local calls. They never changed our sheets over the 9 days they would just remake the bed, gross. I would never stay here again.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
Jalopy
"Hotel close to downtown"
After visiting Puerto Vallarta a couple of dozen times, this hotel was the most disappointing experience we've incurred. After traveling for 10 hours, we arrived at the hotel only to hear the room was ready but needed inspecting. Over TWO hours later, we were given a key, only to find the room that was supposed to be a partial ocean view, was over looking a parking lot. The rooms did not even have a towel rack. No washcloths (they ran out?!), some lights didn't work, the tv had to be taken off the wall and reset several times to work, the floors were not clean and limited room for clothes. The building was lacking in upkeep, except for the landscaping and pools. Then, there's the food. Many people walked around the buffet without finding anything desirable to eat. They "recycled" food meal after meal throughout the entire week. The French and Bavarian menus were the only ones that provided a decent meal. The servers at the beach were the redeeming factor. Pleasant and willing to please. You have to pay for room service and you cannot cancel or refund you hotel reservation -leaving you stuck with a lousy vacation. Definitely needs new management.
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
"Location was wonderful, room was not as expected"
Didn't like the fact that the full ocean view deluxe room did not have a private bathroom since I was traveling with my 15 year old grandson and husband. Hard to get towel, washcloths, and hand towels. Food was ok but the restaurants on sight didn't give enough information on how to make or when to make reservations They charge for wifi in the rooms and for cabanas and the FREE ( or included in all-inclusive ) wine was terrible so we had to pay extra for decent wine This is a Hilton resort... it should have great house wine!!! and all-inclusive should be that wine , wifi, room service should be included!!! The printers did not work so on line check in for our return flight was not available for us to complete. And the room did have a musty smell ( before the teenager).
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Janice
"Nice smaller hotel on the beach very nice pool"
Went to the HIlton PV over new years 2014. spent 5 days there. Staff are excellent and friendly and helpful, food is preety good especially for all inclusive. Nice pool and no problem getting seats pool side or on the beach. Great hotel for families
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"Good facilities on the beach and close to town"
Good stay
Other trip Dec 19, 2013
All of the hotel staff, from Michelle and Demis at the front desk to the entire staff at all of the restaurants, were phenomenal! Service was expressed with love & care. At each restaurant, the food was excellent!!! Our stay could not have been better! We will return next year. We miss you all, take care and Happy Holidays!
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Cynthia
It was great good people everybody was friendly, the food was delicious both at the French restaurant as it was the Mexican the waiters were really nice keep it upû
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
ralph
Do not stay at this hotel
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2013