All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom

Clean
    Awesome vibe
    Good internet service
    Ordinary amenities
"Basic, comfortable, great staff"
The basic price includes a small but comfortable room and amenities. The staff are fantastic and the hotel is directly located from a 24-hour supermarket.
Response by Tomas
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We are delighted that you chose Tune hotel Paddington and had a pleasant stay with us. Your feedback is very important for us as we are constantly looking for ways to improve. You can also share your feedback on Tripadvisor. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon in the near future. Kind regards, Tom Guest Service Supervisor Tune Hotel – Paddington
Family trip Apr 1, 2016
"Ticks all the boxes"
This is a great value, perfect for home base while running around London. Although it's a "budget" hotel, I never felt like I had compromised on comfort or amenities. The easy access to the tube and Paddington Station and the Heathrow Express is the best feature. The staff was super friendly and accommodating, the room was adequate and very clean. Like other reviewers, I did have issues with the mattress, which appear to be caused by buttons on the mattress, like a tufted sofa. This could be easily remedied with a layer of foam on top of the mattress.
Other trip Apr 1, 2016
Craig
"A good budget hotel"
I booked this hotel for 3 nights in total, 2 nights on my arrival and 1 night on my departure back home. I knew it was a budget hotel so did not over estimate my expectations. I am a Londoner by birth, so knew the location which is very centrally located and only a 10-15 min walk to Marble Arch and Oxford Street. The room was small but more than adequate for 1 person and very clean. If I had come with my husband, it would have be crowded and I don't think we could have put 2 suitcases in the first room I had. The 2nd room was bigger, not much but more space for suitcases. I had paid online so all the charges were included in the price but I was amused to see that towels were included on the check in brochure as rental items. The wifi was excellent, that was also included with my online booking, so if you require wifi check it is included in the price you are quoted. The staff were all young and not English but I had no problems with communications. They were all very courteous and polite. On my departure I left my watch but did not notice this until was on the Heathrow express. I immediately emailed the front desk. I received a very prompt and informative reply on how to get this item send to my sister in England. I would definitely book this hotel again. It was ideal for an overnight stay in London and conveniently located to the railway station, tube and buses. Across the road was a 24hr Tesco's for snacks and drinks.
Other trip Mar 30, 2016
jacqueline
"Clean and convenient"
The Tune Hotel is close to Edgware Road underground station, and within easy walking distance of Paddington station - I took the Heathrow Express to the airport later that morning. Tune hotels are budget, modern and no-frills. Bedrooms and bathrooms aren't big, but they are adequate. The hotel's quoted price doesn't usually include things that some of us would regard as necessities, like a free wifi code, towels and a hairdryer. These are add-on extras. However if you book through a third party like Hotels.com they are usually part of the package. The hotel at Paddington doesn't serve food, but the restaurant next door offers a discount to hotel guests, and there are many other eating places on Praed Street. I don't think I would want to stay long-term in one of these hotels, as like to be able to hang out in a comfortable public space - and the only place to sit in the bedroom was a small stool, but it is perfect for an overnight stop.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2016
"Tuna Hotel = simple, efficient, direct, friendly"
Close to Edgware Road station. If on the ground floor (or lower) you "feel" the trains passing.Nice rooms. Spacey enough, modern, Television and airconditioning. Very friendly staff! Possibility to leave luggage during the day (at a surplus), possibility wifi (at a surplus)..Many facilities in the neighbourhood for breakfast and eating
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Nadine
Neat & clean no frills hotel, near the tube for access to other areas of the city. As other reviewers have mentioned, the room was very small (maybe a foot wider and two feet longer than a double bed, plus a tiny entryway space & bathroom), but this was not an issue as we were only there to sleep and spent the days outside. One significant drawback was the bathroom, which had only a glass door that closed with a few inches of space left open between it & the wall ... so the bathroom was very not private, and essentially open to the rest of the room (similar to a stall in a public restroom). Not all of the features in our reservations were included (e.g., our hotels.com reservation indicated 2 adults & included towels and a few other features, but we were only given a single towel)
2 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
"Great Stay!"
This was a good stay in London. The room was clean and friendly customer service. It was a good location to stay in London since there is an underground station and train right next to the hotel.
3 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
Gustavo
"middle of the road."
Our first trip to London. Personally I wouldn't use any of these hotels again. They are a bargain, luckily when we booked through Hotels.com we got the package that included towels and WIFI. We would've had to add them otherwise. the rooms weren't horrible, but the beds were. Staff was nice enough, but you could tell that they've weren't happy.
3 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
"an okey hotel"
I was a little disappointed about the size of our room. I knew hotels in Europe are smaller compared to U.S. but for 2 people it is really small. No place to move around . I also understand that the management is trying to save money but at least clean the room and change towels every other day not every 3 days. There is no phone to call the desk if I need something, I have to go down myself. It will also help to have a coffee machine and coffee in the room to drink when you wake up. This are little things but it would help. Otherwise it is a safe area and lots of restaurant and grocery stores. It is very convenient for transportation. The underground is 2 minute walk from the hotel Mark and Spencer store is 5 min. from the hotel also.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
Eloisa
"Spend more and go elsewhere"
Thought our package included cleaning service. Trust me nothing and I mean nothing is included.
3 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
"Not what you expect!"
The hotel management of this hotel is so greedy. They charges £ 5 for power adaptor, and £ 5 to store your luggage!!
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Arafa
"Great location, nice people and small room"
It was a great location. five blocks from the Tube. Easy to get anywhere. Front desk was very helpful and nice. The room was tight for two people but clean. The end of the bed and the wall was about twenty inches. You get maid service on the third day. We were always out and about so the room size was not a problem.
7 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
Room was very small. Probably the smallest room I have ever been in. I also didn't like how they charge to hold your bags. This is nickle and dimming your guests. There was a fair amount of noise throughout the night and the beds were very firm. Overall I would not stay here again because of the size of the room for two people.
2 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"Want to use the hairdryer ? 2 pounds... etc etc."
Tune Hotel takes a page from the airlines in my first experience with ala cart pricing. Arriving from the US at Noon for 3 pm checkin, they charge an additional 15 £ (45$) for a 3 hour early check-in, 10£ for 2, and 5£ for 1. Want to use the hairdryer? 2£s more. Use the TV? 4£s additional, and it goes on. We needed some maintenance in the room... but he only works in the mornings, "sorry". So in spite of it being an OK place, I won'the be staying there again, or in any of their related hotels.
1 night trip with friends Sep 9, 2015
"Small Budget Hotel"
I am rating this based on what we paid for the room (cheap for London). It was what we were looking or since we were just sleeping there and headed in and out from Paddington which is in easy walking distance.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
Craig0707
"Good Compact Hotel!"
Very clean and compact room. Provides all the basics needed for a quick business trip to London, including free internet.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
"Cheap Hotel, good location"
Great Hotel, the only problem was the lack of the cleanning at the room, they ensure that this would be executed each 3 days, we stayed 15 nights and our room was only clean 2 times...
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Adequate for sightseeing needs."
My daughter and I used the room just for sleep and spent all of our time sightseeing. If we had needed any more amenities this hotel would not have been good for us. They service the room after 3 days. I did ask about garbage and left our can outside the door for a pickup. The staff said we could trade out towels any time we needed to by bringing them to the desk. We were on the first floor and there was a rumbling we got use to. It may have been the tube. Too firm a mattress and no chair in the room was why I gave 3 instead of 4 stars.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Paula
Very small room. They do not clean the room every day. There is not space to move. Very very small
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Diana
The staff were gray..very friendly and helpful. Room is tiny and gets cleaned only every 3 days so one needs to be prepared for that. Neighborhood was great, very convenient to the tube and other transportation and some good , neighborhood pubs. Was cheap for a London hotel....
4 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"Handy spot, and good value"
Beds were a bit too hard for my taste, but the location was great, being very close to Paddington Station. The rooms were small but adequate, clean,and a very good price. Also, there was an elevator (such a plus with baggage).
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Great overnighter close to Paddington station"
2 overnights with 2 nights in between, practical position close to Paddington Station and Heathrow express. Clean and practical small hotel rooms with everything you need for an overnight, I wouldn´t book this hotel for a longer stay.
1 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
Anders
"Good Value for Money"
Easy 3 block walk from Paddington Station (Heathrow Express). Friendly staff. Tune hotels are for travelers on a budget, but great amenities are so close- 24 hour Tesco supermarket directly across the street and a wonderful breakfast cafe next door. Each morning you can get a 15% discount voucher from the front desk and treat yourself to a full English breakfast with coffee there for less than £6.00. Many excellent restaurants nearby- highly recommend Satay House, Mickys Fish and Chips and Noor Jahan 2. Easy tube and bus lines nearby made it easy to get around. My only complaint is that the bed wasn't very comfortable. Overall a great value for the money and I will definitely stay here again.
6 night trip Jul 1, 2015
Holly Diane
Very good location near Paddington station. Small, but clean rooms. I did not like that I had to pay extra for television, wifi, towels, luggage storage. For the price I paid that should be included
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
R
Excellent service and very clean. The staff was very nice and helpful. A great experience!
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Evan
"A Place in Paddington"
The hotel was in a great location! It was in walking distance from Paddington Station. It is best to use the Heathrow Express from the airport. The building and facilities are brand new. The hotel staff was very friendly. Our room was roomy and cheerful with 2 beds. I had booked a complete package of amenities, and it was still reasonable. The hotel does have other options so check out what is including in your booking. It is a slightly new concept in hotels. Check-out was 10 AM which was a bit inconvenient though they did store our luggage for a small fee.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Robin
"Nice hotel close to the heart of London"
Very clean and friendly facility. Close to the tube transportation system and many great restaurants and pubs close by.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Jackie
"good location and clean"
staff were quite helpful but was surprised had to pay to get them to look after bags for a few hours
Response by Tune Hotel - Paddington
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We are delighted that you chose Tune hotel Paddington. Your feedback is very important for us as we are constantly looking for ways to improve. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards, Tom Guest service supervisor
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Vacation"
I was very pleased how I was greeted young lady was very polite and knowledgeable, the young gentleman who accommodated me on change in my room was very helpful also and he also helped me with my Wi-Fi service with my Apple phone overall I will give you a 10.
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
The only negative was the rumbling of the subway station. The location was good, close to Paddington station and lots of small good restaurants in the area. It was also very clean. Beds were not the most comfortable but we were so tired we slept anyway.....except every time a train would approach and the rumbling started. You got a little used to it after the first night. I still would stay there again though.
Response by Tune Hotel - Paddington
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We are delighted that you chose Tune hotel Paddington and had a pleasant stay with us. Your feedback is very important for us as we are constantly looking for ways to improve. As we are located between two underground stations the noise can occasionally filter through the building. There if option to ask a room on a higher floor and if we have any we are more than happy to change the room for you. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon in the near future. Kind regards, Tom Guest Service Supervisor Tune Hotel – Paddington
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
traveling from chicago, we loved the room and location. our room was a bit small and would have liked something bigger. it was clean and the staff at the front desk was wonderful. We thank the young French man Michelle for all his tips and help. The restaurant next door had great english vegeterian restaurant. Roux & Vasi
2 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Vasilike B
"Nice location"
The staf was amazing the best thing in the hotel specailly jose and michaels and tom and the location very good
Other trip May 29, 2015
tamer
"Nice room"
The rooms at this hotel were nice although the mattress was extremely firm. If you book through Expedia or any other site all the extra amenities are included in your stay. If you book through the hotel they charge you extra for towels, hairdryer, and wifi. All in all its a really nice hotel with a great location close to the tube station.
Other trip May 26, 2015
danielle
"London England"
This hotel charges for everything-tv,towels, blow dryer. Lucky for us, Hotel.com arranged for these extras. Room was small but clean. The location was a short walk to tube.
Response by Tune Hotel - Paddington
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We are delighted that you chose Tune hotel Paddington. We believe that our guests should only pay for what they use. Therefore we offer all add-ons on the side so anyone can choose what would like to use. Your feedback is very important for us as we are constantly looking for ways to improve. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards, Tom Guest service supervisor
3 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"Caring staff"
All the other comments about cleanliness, good location etc are true but I can't say enough about how helpful the staff was. I arrived to a message that there had been a death in the family. I was devastated but the staff was very helpful and compassionate which helped me make plans to return to US.
4 night trip May 8, 2015
Judith
"decent and good price"
great location, nice but small room, bed can be a bit more comfortable, quite from street noise but noise can be heard loud and clearly from the hall outside
3 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Tu
"Excellent value for the price"
Great for a solo getaway (could be great as a couple, too, if you don't mind close quarters). The room was small, as expected, but cozy and clean. The added benefit of a window that opens gave the room more "give". Booking through Hotels.com included TV, WiFi, towels, hair dryer and safe at the same price - definitely a convenience. The hotel is in a convenient location - a short walk from two tube stations that can get you all over the city, walking distance to Hyde Park (I even walked all the way to Buckingham Palace and Victoria Station) and surrounded by a variety of delicious restaurants. Certainly a great value for the price in London!
3 night trip Apr 16, 2015
Mallory
"a basic place to stay"
Tune hotel is very basic very impersonal but clean and well kept room very small but adequate also bathroom reception personal OK was helpful with wifi very difficult to understand him its am ok place to stay close to Paddington trains and busses
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
jean
"Simple and modern."
It is located near Paddington Main Line station and even closer to Edgware Road Tube Station. Across the road is a small supermarket open 24 hours, and next door is an excellent breakfast and lunch cafe. My room in the hotel had all necessary facilities and supplies since Expedia had sold me the basic room plus the Optional Add-On Pack. Other customers had commented on the noise from the underground tube trains and I heard but did not feel the rumble as they passed by from my room on the third floor. The rumble did not keep me awake. The next time I visit the Paddington area the Tune Hotel will be my first choice.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Tony
"Excellent hotel!"
Conveinent to public transportation and Heathrow express. Room was the perfect size for one person. Bed was a bit hard but that's my only complaint. Very glad I got the group package. Again I loved this hotel!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Christine
"Clean minimum"
The room was like the back of a trailer. Very small with a short ceiling. Besides the bed everything else was small. Very small. At a minimum. Minimum water pressure, barely hot water. Most importantly, the A/C was noisy which is strange because I read it in another review before my visit. It was quite affordable for London. At that price, London is not famous for its luxuries.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Panos
"Clean, Modern Paddington hotel, what a relief!"
I stay in London once or twice a year, and I usually stay in the Paddington area, due to ease of access to the Heathrow Express. There are a million hotels in Paddington, mostly old rowhouses. Many of these are cramped, damp, noisy and dirty. The Tune hotel is a fresh contrast, it is a modern style hotel at the same price as most of the old hotels in the area. The rooms are small, but refreshingly clean and modern, with free WIFI, AC, new TV and modern bathrooms. There is some pricing structure for a la carte services, but Expedia bypasses all that and you reserve the room with all amenities. The hotel has only a basic coffee bar near the front desk, but food is easily available everywhere, cafes line the street and there is a market across from the hotel. No fridge or hotpot, but the small rooms may make that impossible. I usually end up with a rear facing room, so no street noise and no clubs nearby. I have felt the Tube rumble once or twice on a lower floor, but it is barely noticeable. All in all this is a reasonably priced hotel in a great area, a short walk to the Tube or Heathrow Express, and a short walk to Hyde park as well.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
me
Very clean rooms, comfortable beds, good A/C, helpful staff, convenient location for underground or Paddington trains. I will stay here again the next time I go to London.
Response by Tune Hotel - Paddington
Write your comment.Dear Guest, Thank you for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We are delighted that you chose Tune hotel Paddington and had a pleasant stay with us. Your feedback is very important for us as we are constantly looking for ways to improve. You can also share your feedback on Tripadvisor as well. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon in the near future. Kind regards, Tom Guest Service Supervisor Tune Hotel – Paddington 41 Praed Street, London W2 1NR, United Kingdom
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
matthew
"A week in London"
We stayed seven nights and found the hotel very useful. The bathroom and getting between the wall and bed was a little cramped. There was a larger, bare area by the window that could use a desk or suitcase 'stand'. We just put the suitcases on the floor. Servicing every three days was fine and extra soap etc was readily available. Booking through Hotels.com got us free wifi (mostly excellent connection), hair dryer, servicing, safe. (Free = included). 2.50 per bag to store until check-in at 3. Greek, Indian, Chinese/Korean, English pub in very easy walking distance on Praed St. Breakfast at Prets closer to Edgware Rd was quick and convenient. Closest tube was Edgware Rd. Walking to the Zoo, Hyde Park, Harrods, Selfridges, Buckingham Palace was easy enough. Not all in one day ;-) As mentioned by others there was a frequent rumble from the tube trains below but no vibration and no interruption to sleep on the 2nd floor. Friendly mole people. The hotel was new, modern and clean.
7 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Most uncomfortable bed EVER!"
The room was very, very small which really is okay as all we needed it for was to sleep in. That's where the problem lies; the bed was the most uncomfortable thing I have ever slept in, i still feel like i have bruises on my hips 3 nights later!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Small & Perfect"
The location, design and cleanliness of this hotel is excellent. It's a small room but feels roomy thanks to the smart design. Highly recommend it.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
CeCe
"They charge for everything even left bags"
No breakfast, WiFI , etc is charged. Good location but rooms only cleaned every three days...cheap, but...
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Bo
"great hotel /tips"
Great room. Small, just enough for me and my 3 night stay. I stayed here because it was 2 minutes walk from the underground so it was easy for all my friends to come into town. You can also catch it to go to anywhere in London you need. Make sure to get the comfort package. You get free internet. If you don't buy an adapter they have them there for £5 to purchase. It'd not a voltage converter, so check ur appliances. Tip: get an Oyster card! If you're gonna explore. Tip 2: don't do a tour unless you're Okay. I couldn't find the closest pick up point. I got ill and had to have a local friend pick me up and help me to my hotel. Tip 3; buy a sim card and unlock your phone if your phone doesn't let you roam. The hotel is central and loads of food and pubs. I had major jet lag, still do but if you can't eat their food. They have American food places everywhere.
3 night trip with friends Feb 2, 2015
Kimberly
"Paddington"
Great area in terms of transportation ( 3 tube stations, several busses), 10-15 minute walk to Hyde Park, many places to eat, 24-hour grocery across the street. Rooms are small but workable. Room was also very dusty like it hasn't been swept in long time. Overall great hotel for if you're not going to be sitting inside all day doing nothing, but rather out exploring beautiful London.
10 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Jonathan
The room was small, but serviceable. There was no room to put out our bags except on the bed and then they had to be stowed when we slept.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015