All hotels in Patong, Thailand
338/1 Prabaramee Rd., Patong Beach, Patong, Phuket, 83150, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"one of the worst experience ever"
not a 5 star hotel ,i arrived in midnight and you have to carry our own bags to the rooms , room service are very rude and told me to ask for any request once . location are very far from patong and any activity (about 15 minutes by taxi ) , thanks good a make a reservation for one night only .
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Would of been a 4 until the last 10 minutes!"
Around our 2nd or 3rd day, I opened the mini fridge and because the cans and bottles were stacked, a bottle of orange juice fell out and broke. I thought nothing of it, just called room service and they came and helped clean up the glass. Then when checking out I see a charge for 150 baht. The employee who filled our mini bar in our room was 100% responsible. I tried to explain this to the girl at the counter, but she said she could do nothing and called over her manager. I explained everything to her as well, to get back a response I wasn't ready for. "Well if you don't pay for it, we still have to..." I looked at her and said, "well it wasn't my fault, it was your employees, so don't you think you guys SHOULD pay for it?" She looked at me funny and said "well who knows whose fault it was, but you need to pay..." Excuse me? What? I was in shock. I sat there for a minute, chuckled a little and asked her if she was serious. When I realized I was going to have to fight them over this, I just turned around and left. After we were half way down the mountain, our taxi driver answered his phone and turned around. Apparently they couldn't add the charge to the other charges to the room, so I had to come back so they could physically charge my card again. When I returned, they looked at me like a criminal like I meant to leave. I would of loved to recommend this place, but I can't believe that management would treat customers like this. It single handedly killed my entire impression
4 night romance trip Oct 9, 2013
Cody T
"Many things were out on our trip"
It's a beautiful place but there's a lot of walking stairs here plus the Internet and cable was out our entire stay..so it's circumstantial but it happend so
5 night trip May 1, 2013
CT
"Nice place but disappointed"
The views and hotel itself was really nice but the cable and wifi was out for 3 of the 5 days we were there. Plus I had a room that slept 4 but only had 2 ppl listed because I wasn't sure if my friend was coming and when she did they wanted to charge me for her to stay there.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
CT
"Amazing resort but poor service"
This is a great resort but the staff there seemed to not understand my English and were not very helpful when asking about anything unrelated to the hotel. For instance, the door to our room was broken and would open only half way making it hard to enter and leave. I told the staff about this the first day and they gave me a new key card. I said that's not the problem. Then finally they said they understood but the problem was not fixed until the fourth day we were there. We also tried to book a trip to Phi Phi Island and the staff said that we should use their services and not anybody else because other services are too cheap and dangerous. However, many other tour packages I found through advertisements at the airport cost around 1,000 baht while the Hotel was charging 3,000 baht per person. I decided to use another travel service and it was great! The tour guide we had used a boat that was actually next to the same tour service Kalima uses and I didn't notice a difference. I can understand that a business wants to promote their own services and make money, however, this should not be done at the expense of the customer. Especailly at a place as nice as this. The service is the only complaint I have.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
Aaron
"Beautiful new hotel"
Great pool and large rooms with great air conditioning, Beds are a bit hard. All staff were great but the front desk still needs a great deal of training. very close to patong beach but far enough away from the craziness. it was ony a 5 minute tuk tuk ride to patong beach.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
Angel
We really liked this place. It's new but completed. No work going on. Food was fantastic. All the private pools where terrific. Amazing Views! It is out of town a little ways. To far to walk. Only real complaint was that the hotel only runs a shuttle to town three times a day and last one is at 5pm. Because of there location they should run shuttles more often.
4 night trip Feb 6, 2013
Gregg
"Great Customer Service"
Customer service was great thanks to the Manager Lip who made my stay great.
Other trip Jan 24, 2013
"Kalima resort"
The hotel had the potential for a 5star resort. Unfortunately it's not quite there. Seems like they opened it to soon. The rooms are nice but need a lot of detailing. Paint is not complete. There is construction going on all night which does not help your sleep, and the walls are to thin. We complained several times in our one night stay because our conjoined room had the tv really loud. Also the room next to us were smoking all night and it would leak into our room. The front desk had to bring someone up to put incense in our room to get the smell out.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2012
"Great for relaxing"
Wonderful hotel in superb place calm and freindness staff. Brand new room with nice view from hill to the patong beach. Food quality is nice but variety is not enought no international meals. Breakfast very nice and with nice view from the top. Staff very freindly and helpfull however didn't understand well. They didn't wake up me as requested two times and thanks god to not miss my flight back;) Swimming pool is very nice with a amazing continous view for the beach. Wifi available everywhere in the hotel and you can stay connected all the time. Overall is plaisant place I recommend for families sine relaxing
Other trip Nov 3, 2012
Ahmed
"Not ready to open!"
TOO NEW! Not ready to open! There are too many things to list. I wouldn't stay there for at least 3 more months.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
See Can Man
"50/50"
Our room was not ready when we got to the hotel. I was told thru emails before we arrived that the hotel would be complete and there would be no construction. When we arrived, there were still a big construction site in the front of the hotel, which was a sight for sore eyes. The drain in the shower was not draining when we finally got into our room and then I had to wait for 2 hours to get service and this was after calling the front desk three times and end up having to go down to the front desk for help. The cable tv was blurry the whole time we stayed there. The hotel said it is due to the construction. The majority of the staff put on a false kindness and pretending smile. Especially on our departure, we didn't even get a "thank you" or " have a nice trip". Only one staff member stood out to us. Her name is Pen at the Malika Restaurant. She was genuinely kind to us from the first day to the last. After all the complaints about the hotel, our room was exactly what we expected and our view from our room was spectacular! Also, the infinty swimming pool was amazing to watch the sunset!
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2012

"PHENOMENAL !!"
The resort was AMAAAZING! the infinity pool was BEAUTIFUL, perfect way to relax in the morning or of an afternoon after a big day in Phuket. They have a BAR in the water, and the COCKTAILS were delicious, the whole upstairs pool area is a dreamland. Great service, all so friendly, especially the two young males upon arrival that come and help you with luggage, they are so funny and kind. big thankyou to them. Our room was phenomenal, the view was a whole different level, stunning! the only bad side was the bed was a little hard, but other than the experience was hectic!
2 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
sarah anne
"Keen on more Kalima visits."
This is a superb resort for a relaxing get away. All staff are wonderfully friendly and attentive, learning names of guests, from the porters through to the pool bar staff and Malika Restaurant staff. It's a shame they don't have proper barista staff and espresso machines. Also, milk needs to be supplied to rooms for tea and coffee making.
7 night trip Jul 3, 2015
The hotel was lovely. We just found that it didn't feel like a 5 star hotel. The hotel seems to be in need of some maintenance (Painting) The prices at the hotel bars, restaurants and room service was very expensive.
9 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
ZA
"Great but not perfect"
Booked a sea view delux room and luckily got upgraded to double pool access room which was an amazing room with an extra access to a long pool with sea view. The room is quite comfortable but a bit dim even with all lights all. The public pool is one of the amazing on site facilities, it's an infinity pool facing the patong beach. Location-wise it is just alright, though it has shuttle bus services to and back from downtown, the last bus is at 8pm. It costed 300thb to take tuktuk from downtown to the hotel. One thing that took points off the hotel - there was no electricity on the next day from 10 to 2 pm due to maintenance. No any advance notice was made and didn't offer a late check out time.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Wing Yu
"Kalimba"
Enjoyable
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
"Luxury all the way!!"
We stayed at the Kalima for 5 days last week and have to say, the Hotel was worth 5 stars. It is everything you want in a Hotel, with great massive rooms, fantastic facilities, breakfasts to die for and excellent staff. My only complaint would be that the bar staff at the Infinity pool, dont serve at your chairs. You need to ask for service if you want it. It is a 300 Baht cab fare into Patong but the hotel has 4 free shuttle buses going to and from daily. The view is as good as anywhere in the world. I would definitely not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone who is travelling to Phuket.
5 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2015
Nola
"Expectional customer service and hotel"
We did go there to celebrate our anniversary, very close to beach and the hotel had expecctional customer service and would like to thank Jessie for stepping up and helping us. Would definitely recommend this hotel it's got very good ambience and scenic view.
Other trip May 26, 2015
thejas
"Great view of Patong"
We stayed In the honeymoon suite for 7 nights, staff were excellent very friendly, view from room was very good. Aircon very cool! Only bad thing about the room was the bed was very firm!
Other trip May 25, 2015
nash
"Perfection"
Fantastic hotel! The most amazing swimming pool with and even better view. Perfect if you want to be just out of the way of the Patong craziness, but if you choose to take part in it, it's a cheap cab fair into town. Will pay the extra for an ocean view next time.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Aj
Best hotel in phuket patong, would love to stay there again. Exellent!
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Very nice, quiet hotel."
The only negative would be that the terrace restaurant was a bit strange. We went one night and there were only a few couples there. There seemed to be loads of staff available but service was very slow. Then the entertainment came on. A singing duo who sounded a bit out of tune! Overall very good hotel , staff were amazing and very hard working. Always make the effort to go the extra mile. Also the hotel is a 10 minute drive from all the hustle and bustle of patong beach , which is nice .
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Awesome Honeymoon Suite, friendly service"
I certainly recommend this hotel to couples. My hubby booked a seaview deluxe room and Kalima upgraded us to a honeymoon suite. The suite is extremely clean, overlooking the Andaman sea , unobstructed view. You can see the whole of patong beach. Peung,duty manager was helpful and professional.
Other trip May 11, 2015
M G
"Great resort to relax"
This resort was beautiful. Not a resort if you are looking to party but great if you are looking to relax and escape the crazy night life after a big day out. The only complaint I would have is the karaoke. Since we were placed fairly close to the karaoke room, it was extremely annoying hearing people "sing" until 10:30pm knowing we had to get up at 6am for a tour.
Other trip May 9, 2015
Johnny
"Disapointing!"
Room with sea view, however obsructed electric cables, and overlooking the very busy road connecting patong and kamala, non stop noise day and night. No a la carte breakfas, and limited food options. All the pretentions of a high end location, but fells short is every categories.
2 night trip Apr 30, 2015
Masahira
SG
"Long weekend break in Phuket"
Upgraded to a twin level apartment(spacious, own pool, twin person Jacuzzi bath, great view overlooking the sea)and on departure granted a complementary 2 hr late checkout. Aesthetically not the most attractive of hotel designs (and many steps if you are not physically mobile) but amenities very clean and of a good standard, staff very friendly and food of a high quality (based on breakfast and lunch in the Thai restaurant consumed)- but don’t be surprised to pay more for the spa / restaurants than you would in Patong. Situated on a cliff face (so no easy access to beach), but shuttle bus available to Patong town and its associated beaches 3 times a day (10 mins drive). Impressed with their customer service in that they arranged a replacement shuttle bus at very short notice when their own vehicle suffered a burst tyre (rather than leaving people to make their own way back to the hotel from Patong). One word of caution though, their own car taking us back to the airport was 15 mins late in departing the hotel (and so make sure you build in a bit of buffer into your departure time just in case). Overall though, a very enjoyable 2 night stay and a hotel I would use again.
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Alan
"Recommended hotel"
It was amazing experience Very nice view. Kalm. Nice pool Nice staff Good restaurant
3 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
Fadi
"It was good but not awesome."
It was located in a great area and we had an awesome ocean view from the room, but since the mountain was behind, the bugs started to sing in early morning, we always needed to take a shuttle to the beach(hotel free shuttle 3times a day) so it was a pity point. Also, the room cleaning stuff didn't refill tissues and so on the last day and it was not very acceptable for myself. Since we had a great buffet breakfast in Bangkok, I felt breakfast at Kalima was very decent. The ocean view from the pool was amazing so I rate 3 all in all.
3 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
No surprises based on photos and website. We enjoyed the stay at this hotel as the relaxing and acclimatizing start to our Phuket holiday and then enjoyed a location in Patong next which was within walking distance to everything. The Kalima resort offers a free shuttle 3 times a day to the main shopping centre in Patong which is good but it is also worth walking down the road at dinner time to other restaurants for variety and in some cases to save a few dollars. Would definitely return for a few days at a time.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Nice hotel friendly staff"
Enjoyed our stay. Best breakfast. Nice pool. Very friendly staff. Nice view. I Totally recommend it to everybody. The Only problem was most staff couldnt speak in English
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Check-In to Check-Out"
The initial contact and check in process was superb and seamless. The staff were so attentive and couldn't do enough for us during our stay. They really cared about their guests stay. The food, facilities were very much of a 5* standard and some.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Malcolm
"The service is good"
We are there for a short break. The staff were very Friendly. We order their romance dinner , it was really very romantic. We were very impressed of their decorate.
3 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
Tok
"Amazing"
The Kalima resort was amazing on so many levels. The service was great, facilities and the rooms were in perfect condition! Definitely a resort to relax and enjoy the sun! Absolutely loved the Kalima resort !!!!
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Ness
We love the food . .... And pool bar. Great staff . Great service
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"nice hotel"
very clean facility and great view of the ocean although it is far from unobstructed . Located on a hill with the Main Street directly in front of it offering very little privacy and a great deal of traffic noise. Would suggest that you try for an ocean view room on the upper floors to cut down on the traffic noise. But overall, a very nice hotel in a not so nice location. Staff spoke great English and were very pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
gary
"Breath taking"
Amazing stay, would highly recommend, very close but just far enough from the business of Patong. Views amazing !
5 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Ruby
"Nice enough hotel"
Hotel was nice enough, close to Patong but wish we stayed closer to the main part of town. It's a 300 THB ($11.80 AUD) taxi ride each way to Patong Beach which can start to add up. Though, the hotel offers a free shuttle but earliest one is at 11am and latest back to hotel is 8pm. Room was nice enough...but bed was hard and the 'king' was just two mattresses pushed together. Also, bed linen was not changed every day like I was lead to believe. Breakfast buffet was a disappointment..there was a lot of cooked dishes but I am not one for noodles for breakfast so the I ended up with toast and fruit. Overall, hotel was modern and clean, close enough to Patong Beach but I would not class it as 5 star and would not stay here again.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Claudia
"SUPERRR.. loved it"
Our experience was amazing, The best part was the infinity pool which was out of the world. there was a bar in the pool which was awesome. the cocktails were really good. The staff was very friendly. The sandwiches and their desserts are also yumm.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Dimple
"Amazing hotel, great pool."
Loved the hotel, a concrete labyrinth with tropical delights around each corner. Spent most of my time in the beautiful pool overlooking the Andaman Sea with a swim up bar. Rolling happy hour from pool to roof top was fun. Great diverse breakfast. Staff were great. Only drawback was the crazy couple next-door whose arguments kept us up half the night. Called reception about the problem and it was promptly resolved.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Beautiful resort with beautiful views"
Beautiful hotel just north of the chaos of Patong. The views from the Restaurant and Pool areas were amazing and nothing I had seen before. The only downfall was there are a lot of stairs at the complex and entering the hotel is a large, steep hill. Checking in and out of our hotel was a little lengthy too.
4 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Danae
"Great sea view hotel"
Overall the stay was ok. We rented a bike to explore the area. Bike rental is just opposite the hotel, thus it was convenient. The resort has too many steps and our room was in the far end from the lobby. Had to pay 500Bhat for every hour of extended check out. It would have been nice if we had complementary late check out as the hotel was not full.
2 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
SG
"Very comfortable and away from the noise!"
Positioned 5 mins away by taxi from the main Patong Beach this hotel is pleasant, very comfortable and has an outstanding view. Great service from the staff and the hotel has everything you'd expect of a 5 star - great pool area, less noise and very helpful staff. We enjoyed a private room with sea views and it's own spa pool. Only downside it had was very slow food service at the pool area. Other than that, highly recommended.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Russ
Great hotel amazing views friendly staff, would definitely stay there again
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
It was a pleasant stay for me and my partner during our holiday in Phuket! The hotel is well designed and the room is huge and very spacious! One thing not so good is it located quite far away from patong beach, it takes around 10min drive to there and not much restaurant serounded the hotel. Besides, the pool was great! Will definitely recommend my friends to stay there
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
jeanie
MY
Kalima hotel offers nice, spacious rooms that are clean. We got upgraded to a honeymoon room and the view was great especially at sunrise and sunset. Very close to Patong Beach. For people with mobility issues, this hotel has a lot of stairs if your room is not in the main building.
2 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
"Could have been perfect"
Overall we loved Kalima, but the highlight of our stay was ruined by the i attentiveness of a staff member. We planned to be in phuket for Valentine's Day and particularly picked a good hotel with a nice view and a bath tub for a relaxing evening, but there was no hot water connected to the bath!?! 4 days before Valentine's day we complained to reception and requested this to be fixed or to relocate us in time for Valentine's Day and after reminding them every day with no feedback on progress, we arrived back to our room to discover still no hot water to the bath tub and had to cancel our bubble bath plan. Exceptionally disappointing. The hotel wasn't full, we could have been moved but the worst part was that the staff never bothered to follow up with us over four days about the issue, even though we reminded them daily. also, we had a custom made shirt delivered to the hotel and the reception staff never got it to us so that's another waste....
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
tarryn
"Beautiful pool access room with an awesome view."
Hotel staff were so nice. We loved our stay at Kalima.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Dean
"Nice hotel, too many stairs for baby stroller"
The staff and food was excellent. The pool is great and there is an amazing view of the bay. Downside was that the lobby bathroom which you can use to shower the day you leave (if you have a late check-out) was in horrible condition, dirty, broken towel rack, and just not what you would expect from a "5 Star" resort.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Greg
MY
The service was okay. But the room's view is awesome, and the breakfast buffet looks good as well.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015