All hotels in Zurich, Switzerland

Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
    Good internet service
"Awesome hotel...!"
Although the hotel is located far from the city center, there's a tram that stops right outside that takes you to Old Town in 15 mins or so. The hotel itself is very pretty, and the rooms are spectacular. They have a restaurant on site in case you get hungry and you're too lazy to take the tram back to "civilization". With free internet everywhere in the hotel, comfy beds and a very interesting room-to-bathroom window (which you can ask the staff to close if it makes you unconfortable), you just can't lose!
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"Hip hotel with modern deco"
Stayed there 3 nights due to easy access to downtown and cost. The tram #4 stops 100m in front of hotel. Very convenient downtown access. Taxi to hotel from main train station is about 40 CHF (with minor traffics). Taxi fare was estimated to be around 60 CHF to the airport, therefore we took the shuttle to the airport which charged us 22/person and 5/each piece of luggage. The room deco is very colorful like a kindergarten. One has to be careful not to lay stuffs around, 'cause they can be easily misplaced. There is NO closet (other than a few shelves) and no coffee/hot-water maker. The latter is a problem to us since we drink a lot of hot water and hot tea in the morning; going up and down to get water from them was a pain. The bathroom has a large see-thru window directly to the bedroom, and our room is also facing the construction site and the major train route, therefore, extremely noisy. I requested higher floor, but was stuck with 2nd floor. Parties were there at the lobby with loud music every night during our stay. They also have a weekly Friday ping-pong tournament downstairs with 6 tables. So again, very noisy and crowded Friday night. On the shuttle to the airport, we realized that we were over-charged by the hotel, since my wife understands German, we heard the driver quoted 9.50 chf to the other share riders, and also confirmed with seeing them paid 2 pax with one 20 chf bill. Anyway, the trip was great, but I will not stay at this hotel next time.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
al
"Great hotel with an amazing staff!"
My girlfriend and I spent two nights at the lovely contemporary hotel while on vacation. We both loved the layout of the hotel and the atmosphere the common areas created; from great areas to congregate for some delicious teas that were provided to an area to play ping pong! Our room was great as well and offered a very large window with a pleasant view. The hotel itself isn't in the heart of the city by any means and there aren't any restaurants around it but the tram stop is les than a two minute walk from the hotel and will have you downtown in less than fifteen minutes. The hotel restaurant/bar had delicious food and we actually ate there twice during our stay. I'd recommend the Jerusalem plate! The staff there was very friendly and seemed to genuinely care about their customers. I really can't say enough good things about this hotel, but I highly recommend it and will definitely stay there the next time we pass through!
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
"I need another hour... Just the place!"
Just first class from the beginning. Parking was easy under the facility exceptionally well lit. Little goofey to find the front door (red "footprints" painted on the garage floor) but the elevator was clean and properly sized for people with bags (unlike most elevators we had encountered thru Europe). The reception area was a bit of a high energy area as opposed to the tired (but welcoming) reception counter. The folk were of great help, room was ready, They provided tram tickets and tram advice to Z. They have a bit of an odd thing in the room, where the bathroom is separated from the romm with a window / mirror. Great if you are traveling with a supermodel (male or female) but us more common folk desire the optional blind (which they happily provide you with). Internet was provided free of charge and IT WAS GREAT I could actually do something as opposed to the 2400baud speed most of Europe provides AT A CHARGE. First class all the way.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
AJ
"3 nights at 25hours Hotel"
Great hotel, not far from Zurich center, everything is close from there and just a few steps away is the Tram stop which makes things easier, the hotel is nice and the rooms have a nice unique design. I recommend it to anyone. Tip: there is free tea and coffe by Starbucks at the entrance.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Funky hotel, better to stay in town"
The 25hours hotel is very funky (on purpose). The decorations are very modern and avant garde. It was a bit further from the town then we would prefer but the trolleys make it easily accessible. It is located in a high-tech business zone in Zurich so if you are a business traveler for this area it is a good location. If you are a tourist I would recommend staying in the old town.
2 night trip Jul 15, 2013
DaveW
"Nice trendy hotel a little bit away from downtown"
We found a great deal for this hotel as it had just opened so we decided to try it. I must say it is definitely far from downtown but it is really easy to get there since there is a tram station just steps from the hotel that will take you there in no time. Be sure to get down on Toni Areal Station we were instructed at the station to get down one station before that and had to walk for a couple of very large blocks trying to find the hotel. Facilities are really cool and comfortable, rooms are spacious and nice. Lobby area is really relaxed and they serve very good and creative beverages both alcoholic and non alcoholic. The neigborhood is supposed to be very trendy cannot comment on that since we did not wander around much, but the area has an industrial atmosphere. Everything was new and tidy, just an oppinion beds were a little bit hard for us.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
TBV
"Loved it"
We got there at 8:30 am and all tired from Bdapest to meet a super friendly staff and actually getting our room.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"Boutique hotel"
A very funky hotel but in a nice way overall. They are very committed to being ecologically-minded which I really admire. Their restaurant was a little pricey but the food was very good.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
Teri
"Wonderful fun hotel!"
This was the best and most fun hotel of our whole European adventure. Unfortunately we only stayed 1 night (June 30-July 1). I would stay here over and over again. So close to the tram 4 stop and easy to get downtown. The room we had was huge, quiet and comfortable and on the top level. I would stay here over and over again! Pros: Kim (I think that was his name) checked us in and he was so friendly and easy going. Great asset to the hotel. Room was so clean, comfortable and had a great movement towards being green. Beds were the best! Cons: restuarant is soooo expensive housekeeping entered our room without asking or knocking (when we were sleeping). Not a lot around the hotel in terms of groceries or restaurants
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2013
"Great place to stay!"
Awesome hotel! The rooms were great - clean, quiet and very comfortable. The hotel staff were very friendly, they were able to direct me to fun places and good eats. I was skeptical when I first saw the hotel, I'd never been to Zurich before and knew nothing about the city, or Zurich West. Walking up to the hotel, my first impression was that I was in a warehouse/construction zone. But that was so not the case! The inside of the hotel had lots of character, the food in the dining room was amazing, and the rooms - I haven't slept that well in a hotel in years! Although the hotel is located very close to the tram which allowed me to go everywhere I wanted to go, I realized too late that Zurich West itself is a great place to hang out. I found a great cafe - Spheres, and in between Spheres and the hotel, I walked through Plus5 and promised myself I would come back to explore it at my next visit. Also, though I didn't take advantage of the opportunity, the hotel has free bike rentals.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
Casey
"Modern hotel in an upcoming part of Zurich"
25Hours is a very modern urban hotel in Zurich West. It is far from the city centre, but a quick 2 mins from a Tram stop that gets you to the middle of everything in 15 mins. Our stay was comfortable. You may need to request for a privacy screen as the bathroom and the bed have only a see through glass separation.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2013
RK
"Awesome hotel great location"
It's great hotel with contemporary architecture design. Walking distance from the 4 train. Do not waste money for taxi from airport take trains.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2013
Yatish
We enjoyed our stay and will stay there again when we go back. They were some of the happiest and helpful team. Patrick was very out going and he always made sure we got our question answer regardless of how many it was. It is right off of number 4 light rail. Movie going was walking distance away.
8 night trip May 25, 2013
Caleb & Amanda
The hotel was very new in construction, a little set back from the street. Which, made it a tad hard to spot at first. The hotel itself if part of some business offices and whatnot but otherwise very new in construction. It seems almost like a dorm for university students. First off, if you are looking for a Romantic Getaway..do not come here. It is in no way romantic, especially, with the typical European theme of twin beds together as a "king". Although the hosts, located offset to the right once you enter the actual lobby, seemed to be students themselves they were very helpful and answered our every question and desire. The room is in no way a romantic getaway, but, very modern and we didn't mind it one bit. They offer an iHome for your music player (apple product of course) which helped a lot despite the need to pay for use of the sauna as well as the fitness center (which they never said had to be paid for, but letter we learned..) wifi is free and functional. They will also hold your baggage free of charge if your flight out is later in the day. All-in-all we found this hotel to be well accommodating to us, considering, we are a newly wed couple of 25 years old each. So we can handle some change. Highly recommend for the students traveling for the summer as it is near a lot of clubs....but do NOT visit the "Hive"....unless you enjoy Dora the explorer as a theme and rubber rocket balloons...
Other trip May 28, 2013
MarkN'Suz
"A short tram ride from everything"
Clean rooms, friendly and professional staff, free wifi, a short tram ride to central Zurich.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"hotel for young people"
New hotel located in a new developing area of Zurich. Only 10 minutes by train from the airport and another 10 minutes walk .Lots of young people playing ping pong at the entrance that make you fell young again. Very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms are modern and have plenty of space as well as the bathroom. Only a few steps from the tram stop which takes you anywhere in town in a few minutes. I will recommend it for the price and the quality of the service.
Other trip May 20, 2013
Ricardo
"Value for Money!"
We stayed 3 nights in this hotel and had a wonderfull time, the staff were really helpfull and theclocation is ideal for tourist. We definately look forward to stay again in this hotel.
Other trip May 18, 2013
Muhammad
"Pleasant Stay"
We enjoyed this hotel very much. It was clean and comfortable. The staff were exceptionally helpful with what ever we asked of them. The hotel was a bit eclectic, but in a very pleasant way. It is located a few kilometers from the old city, but there is a tram right outside the door that runs very frequently. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.
2 night romance trip May 9, 2013
Dennis

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Poor"
Hidden fees (Pets additional charge, Car Park charge) force guest to upgrade the room for Pets, Sound insulation is also poor.
Response by 25hours Hotel Zürich West
Dear Guest, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to read that we did not meet your expectations completely. I hope we will get one more chance to convince you - whether in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna or Zurich. Best regards Anita Vogler General Manager 25hours Hotel Zürich West
1 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2016
Love this hotel. Second time there and would happily return. Very quirky and fun but makes a welcome change from all the bland corporate hotels out there!
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2016
Simon
"My Zurich Hotel"
I've been travelling to Zurich on business for the past 8 years and have never found the right hotel - until now. Modern, clean and quirky with attention to detail in all aspects. Not being in the city centre is not a problem as they have free bicycle hire (or Mini's if you want to go further afield). Easily accessible and (paid) parking available. Mediterranean fusion restaurant has limited choices with small portions - though very tasty. I'll stay here from now on when I visit Zurich.
2 night business trip Feb 8, 2016
NZ
"Artistic & impressive"
Superb hotel which is quite unique. All the things inside are designed creatively and a bit artistic. I would suggest this hotel to everyone who wanted a bit of difference.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Md Zaini
"simply the best."
except for its location its the best!
3 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
IL
"Excellent hotel for business"
The hotel is very nice. Warm welcome on arrival and the room was excellent. The bar and restaurant were lively and had a nice atmosphere. The area around the hotel is quite bare in that it is a former industrial area currently being redeveloped. there are undeveloped plots of land, working industry and trendy nightlife and restaurants. all mixed together. the public transport connections to the city centre are good so it's easy to get to the heart of Zurich. I wouldn't say it was a great location for a family visiting Zurich on holiday. But perfect for singles, couples who want nightlife.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2015
"Casually smart hotel in the business district"
Casually smart hotel in the business district. Just next to the tram, c10 minutes to the centre
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
Stephen
A bit far from centre, but everything are great. I would come back again.
Other trip Nov 12, 2015
Elaine
HK
"Excellent Hotel but location"
Everything is nice except location. Location is far away from city center. No shop nearby. The hotel is excellent, clean, nice decoration etc.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
LEONG WAI
"Whimsical hotel with character!"
We arrived at the hotel early in the morning, and was pleasantly surprised that our rooms were ready for check-in, which was very appreciated. Service was awesome, and staff were polite and helpful. The rooms themselves were clean and large, although the bedding were a little scratchy. Not too many english channels on TV, but otherwise the room was impeccable. Bathroom had a rainfall shower together with a hand-held one, with the toilet being separated. All in all, the hotel was full of character and is highly recommended!
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Peiru
"Great looking but little substance"
The Hotel was a complete delight in its architecture & furnishings. The reception area with Bar, was buzzing with contemporary lighting, seating and music when we arrived on the Thursday. The room was large, bathroom big with a great shower. The heating was easy to control, however, the bedding was scratchy and rough and it was uncomfortable. There is building work locally, so lots of daytime noise at the rear. Good choice of breakfast items. We were going to enjoy the bar on Friday night, however the whole of the open plan bar, reception area & restaurant area had been 'taken over' by a mass meeting and there was no room for a drink. there were absolutely no chairs available and even access to the restaurant would have been difficult avoiding large tables and people perched with food on their knees in the reception area. A MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT AS WE HAD LEFT THE CITY FOR A DRINK AT THE BAR IN OUR HOTEL.
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
The hotel was great but required a fair walk to reach a restaurant area on a Sunday.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
it was fantastic staying at the hotel , the hotel is a little far from the old town which was okay as i have my own car , but for people who would like to stay around downtown and the shopping area , i would not recommend it just because of the location.
2 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
munthir
Best approach to providing wi-fi of any hotel I've stayed in. No codes, no sign up, no fuss and no charge. Why can't every hotel do this?
2 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Martin
"Great place to stay in Zurich"
Hotels like this are what makes us choose traditional hotels over Airbnb. To sum up the experience, reasonable rates in a convenient location, with a more friendly service yet professional service staff. Rooms are trendy and comfortable. For those arriving, just take tram 4 from the Zurich's main train station, it stops near the hotel's doorstep, less than 2 minutes walk
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2015
Alvin
SG
"Excellent hotel"
Stayed here for business, we were travelling to ETH in Honggerberg so it was a really great location for that. Also had a tram stop 100m away from the front door which was very convenient for both our business and travelling to central Zurich for social visits. The rooms were very clean, shower was fantastic and beds were comfortable. Staff were very helpful and spoke great English. Can't really fault our stay at all.
3 night business trip Sep 1, 2015
"Excellent funky hotel"
Very funky modern hotel with some nice touches (table tennis table, free bikes, decor, rooms). Breakfast was also very good but quite expensive for what you get although it's probably in line with Zurich prices.
2 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
"Great hotel in my favourite part of Zurich"
Perfect for a short city break. Tram stop immediately outside hotel. Near to Hardbrucke area, which is one of the coolest spots in Zurich. Clean rooms, a good quiet nights sleep, great reception area/ lounge, no fuss at check in or check out.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2015
Shaun
"Nice hotel! Very Amazing staff!"
Very surprised by the professionalism of the staff! There is a lot of interesting Decor and cleanliness. Stands out from other hotels that I have been to in my lifetime. I will remember this one for a while.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"Will return for a short stay."
Great funky modern hotel, room was well laid out and furnished nice. Arrived late so unable to comment on the restaurant.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
Marc
"hip and nice hotel"
very cool hotel
1 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2015
richard
"Fun, clean and comfy"
Very friendly and helpful staff. The hotel was fun, clean and really comfy. Perfect for our trip to Zurich.
5 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Roderick
"Grouse hotel"
Good as
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Samuel
"Refreshing stay"
Excellent hotel. Though the location is not very convenient for tourists, spacious and clean rooms and friendly staff more than compensated for the location. Interior is very flunky and refreshing.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Sanjay
SG
"Great expirience!"
Its my 3rd time at this hotel. every time it was amazing.
4 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
IL
"Fantastic - best breakfast in Europe!"
tgis hotel was given lots of thought when designed. The bed was super comfortable, the bathroom & room was great with minibar, on,y thing missing was a kettle and tea/coffee. The staff were friendly. On a Tuesday there was live music in the lounge with a talented DJ later. But the thing that left an impression on me was the breakfast. I can't eat eggs and this breakfast had lots of other hot and cold foods to choose from including smoked salmon with lemon & capers and an awesome selection of cheese.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
"Overall good"
Nice hotel with cool bar & in a convenient location to get to various places within zurich. Good access to two tram lines taking you into town & good location for access to the airport. One negative was the pillows, they weren't great but that is if one is being picky.
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"great place to stay."
amazing experience. will return again!
3 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"perfect stopover"
slightly out of town but fine and quirky hotel for a business stop
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Stephen
"Good hotel, not so lively location at night."
Hotel is good: new, clean, big enough room with good design and even some sense of humor (eg: a sign saying "no security camera, we are alone, baby" in the elevator)... Staff helpful and polite. They even gave me chocolate because it was my birthday :) Only thing I missed in the room was a kettle and a couple of sleepers. The area seems a commercial or business place, so at night was somehow empty. No people at all, no open bars or restaurants. Of course, you can just take the tram from the stop very near the hotel and go to a more lively place in just 10 or 15 minutes. At the moment, just in the back of the hotel there is a construction site, so the view is not so pretty. Still, you can see the mountains on the distance.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"Everything was awesome"
Everything was Awesome! The staff are SUPER friendly and helpful. The hotel is very easy to get to via tram. The rooms were fun and clean. Good value for money
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014