All hotels in Early, Texas, United States of America
607 Early Blvd, Early, TX, 76802, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very strong curry smell but the room is comfy"
An average hotel with very limited or non-existent breakfast options, very strong curry smell in the office and first couple of rooms down but our room is in the back so it wan't so bad. The conditions of the rooms are good, fairly new.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Qi
"Chack"
Small byt nice room. Free breakfast was a joke. Still not too bad for the price
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"Very accommodating and clean."
We chose this motel because the first five reviews were all positive and they were correct. Although it was an older facility the updates had been done well and the room was very clean. The owners were pleasant and helpful. I would recommend this motel.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Sally
"staying for the weekend"
I was staying by myself and felt completely safe. They also have awesome pillows.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Mom
"Horrible place to stay"
Well first of all I would say this place is the most horrible hotel experience I ever had. When I arrived, I gave the front desk lady my Expedia Itinerary. She then asked if I wanted a one or two bed room. I said 2 and she stated there would be an additional charge. I stated that was not in the hotel description and that that option was not provided when I booked it. She kept arguing with me that it was and I missed it. Then she gave us the key to the wrong room. When I opened the door to our supposedly room, a half naked guy is sleeping in bed and screams at us to close the door. Then we go back to the front desk and states "oops" she gave us the wrong key. When we finally get to the room, it is horrible and dirty. Yes, they have roaches. We arrived Friday and stayed till Sunday. On Sunday morning we woke up to the restroom area covered in water. The toilet was leaking. We called the front desk and the guy came to turn off the water said we could not use the toilet anymore but we could still take a shower. When I asked if we could stay later then check out time, they said no. I stated to them that since we werent able to use the restroom we had to go use it at McDonalds down the street and he stated he did not care. Over all this place is horrible especially if you have children. Everything is so dirty.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Edith
"A Hidden Gem"
Good price for a very clean room. Exterior needs work, but don't let that fool you. It is a gem in a shabby exterior. If a small bathroom bothers you than this is not the place for you.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Janet
"Just passing through.."
Just needed a place to sleep. We had a late start so knew we wouldn't get to hotel until 2 am. Called to let them know it, and it was no problem to get checked in. Room was clean and quiet. Nothing fancy, but didn't need anything but a clean, quiet room.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Okay"
The staff wasn't very friendly, and they were hard to find. The rooms were decent, although the bathrooms were a little yucky. Also, there is no water in the pool and the free breakfast is cereal and donuts.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Gets the job done."
The hotel staff was friendly, the room was clean, and there was no problem getting a non-smoking room with a dog (just a $15 pet fee). The breakfast wasn't open yet at 6:45 - it looked pretty minimal though (just a small counter for it). The bed was pretty hard, but the pillows were nice. Overall was fine for a place to sleep. Wasn't the most comfortable atmosphere, but not too sketchy for a 20-something female traveller.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Alicia
Smells
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
"emergency trip,family, from south texas,"
hotel was nice,quiet and close too my wifes family
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Best value in Brownwood"
We have stayed here two different times in the last year and both times we were satisfied. We normally stay at Holiday Inn Express but since we are coming up for a hunting trip we chose to give this place a try. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The people in the front office are very nice and accommodated us even with a couple of extra things we needed (print email and fax). The surroundings are not that great behind the hotel but the 8 days we have stayed there, we have never had an issue. Most of the other people that we saw staying there we oil field workers and we in bed early and left early. I definitely recommend this hotel for its value and service and we will be back next December.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"Clean, cheap"
The room was surprisingly clean. Hotel staff was friendly. Bed was comfortable. Shower worked well. Hotel is older, but not bad for one night. I'm a 30 something female and was not worried about my safety.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
T
"Inexpensive, but comfortable"
Hotel is very basic, but it was clean, and quiet, and everything worked. I did dot eat at the breakfast because of early morning scheduling commitments, but there are plenty of places to eat nearby.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"Great economy priced hotel!"
This motel was very clean, and very well furnished. I had called ahead to say we would be arriving late evening and the staff had turned on the room A/C, and the room was cool when we arrived. This motel had everything we needed and we did not have to ask for anything else. The motel was very economically priced and was a great value!
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Average. Considering price it was good."
Neighborhood wasn't too great. But the hotel was clean and service was nice.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2013
"The hotel itself was good"
The hotel itself was good. It was clean and quiet. The service was polite and prompt. The neighborhood was questionable. There were shacks behind the hotel building and the parking lot was connected to them. The door did not have the chain, and I did not feel safe about it. The room was good, but not nice neighborhood and missing chain gave me a mixed feeling about this hotel.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"good room for the price"
Fresh paint in rooms clean good beds, overall good room for the price
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
alan
"Right on highway 67"
New paint, clean room and good price.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"A good room for the price."
The room was clean and the walls appeared to be freshly painted. Furnishings were nice, TV very good. AC unit was fairly new and performed very well. Over all I would say this is a nice place to stay even though it is an older unit.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2013
Brady
"Nothing wrong with this one!"
Friendly, professional welcome at front desk. Old motel but refurnbished rooms. Newer paint, tile, carpet, upgraded sink/counter and shower bath. Rather firm mattress, fridge (no freezer compartment) and microwave. Limited TV channels. Breakfast consists of bananas, apples, donuts, cereal, juice and surprisingly decent coffee. Quiet night - no traffic noise if you get a room in the back of the motel. Good value for an overnighter.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2012
Herman The German
Could use a facelift but otherwise it was a place to stay and was quiet.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
1 night trip Jan 20, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Classic Inn Early

"Theif maybe"
12/22/14 Carolyn W
Owner/housekeeper just opened our room while we were napping, no knock, no courtesy of calling out "housekeeping". Why. Thief maybe? I'm not sticking around to find out. And her(owner) response was I've been doing this for 20 years. NO!
"Diasppointing"
03/05/14 Keith W Alamo, Texas
The room has the 2 most important features...clean sheets and a hot shower but falls short of other amenities. The floor was not clean and when we went to the office in the morning at 7.45 it was closed and locked. Where was the free breakfast? The wifi works and there is a bar fridge and microwave in the room. Someone had given the place an 8.1 out of 10. Maybe there are better rooms somewhere else.
"Not Up To Snuff"
09/07/13 Mark_S36669 Schaumburg, Illinois
The good: The room was, for the most part, clean. The rate was very reasonable at $40. The bad: There was no desk or even a chair. The entire furniture consisted of two beds - even more me as a single traveler. The fridge was unplugged. The handle on the sink handle came off. It took me some time to figure out the best make-shift desk and I finally decided on the sink area. Then I had to bring in my lawn chair. Just too much trouble. The room should be ready for the weary traveler.
"Nothing wrong with this one!"
11/04/12 HermanTheGerman-inTX Dallas
Leaving Dallas for the Hill Country on a Friday afternoon, this is a good stop-over. Courteous and professional staff at the desk greets you friendly with offer of wake-up call, local restaurant information and a check-up later if your room is satisfactory. My king room, while not extraordinarily spacious, was quite satisfactory: Newer paint, tile and carpet, upgraded sink, counter and shower bath. Excellent towels (Hilton quality!), soaps and shampoo provided. Mattress rather firm, the counter, table and chairs in the room are better goodwill quality. TV had limited channels, fridge (no freezer compartment) and microwave sparkling clean. New and modern A/C unit was efficient. Quiet night - traffic on the main drag was no issue. Mini breakfast consists of bananas, apples, cereal and donuts, along with juice and a surprisingly decent coffee. Enough to get the motor running. For 40+ bucks - this fit the bill for a decent roof over your head for an overnighter. Clean, comfortable (for one person) and good value. PS: Hungry for BBQ? go to Sticks, on #377 at the south end of town.