All hotels in Cotai, Macau

Great amenities
  • Value for money
    Awesome vibe
    Great room
"Excellent hotel, convenient and great staff"
Conveniently located in Cotai, with free shuttle buses that take you pretty much anywhere in Macau. Great quality of service. Definitely recommended.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Arjun
"Very nice"
I enjoyed my stay in this hotel. The room is very clean and spacious with free wi fi. The location is very convenient to venetian and cotai central for shopping.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Agnes Lee
"Very comfy hotel in Macau"
Very comfy hotel room and close to the bunch of hot spots in Macau. Very nice and helpful staff. My family and I really enjoyed the time of staying at Sheraton !
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Hotel services"
I have stayed in hotel during Christmas.It was a long wait at check-in counter, but the check-out is quick. The free shuttle service to and fro from Macau/Taipa ferry terminal and hotel is convenience. And have realised that most hotels in Macau are providing such service of transportation.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Quite new!"
Quite new!
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
"hotel review"
security deposit is very high in this hotel...
2 night trip Nov 28, 2014
Anita
Large modern room with a huge bathroom. Well equipped gym with sauna. Great warm and cold pools.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Macau Holidays"
V good hotel for holiday vacations
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
EDMUND BOON HOCK
It was our first ever visit to Macau. This hotel certainly made a very good first impression. The staff was courteous and intelligent. The facility was first class. It seems this city has overtaken Vegas as the entertainment capital of the world.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Great Stay!"
Sheraton Macau have its all to cater the business traveller, family holiday & friends gathering. I will return to Sheraton Hotel again!
1 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2014
"Pity about the care factor"
This is a virtually brand new hotel. I booked & paid for 3 rooms. I asked for at least two adjoining as we were travelling with a baby we wanted to have sleeping in one. The hotel took my booking & said that would be no problem. When I got their they said "it's not possible" in a hotel with a couple of thousand rooms on a tuesday, seriously? that pretty much ruined my trip because our baby had to sleep in the room with us & we couldn't go to the House of dancing water that we had already paid for. So thanks Sheraton, your rooms were nice but I'll never come back because your staff couldn't care less & I thew away $10k on three rooms & tickets for a show only to stay in a hotel room & baby sit. Anyway Macau is Awful & I would never go back there again anyway.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"Unpleasant experience during Check in & Check out"
Check in - We booked and paid the Hotel thru credit card via Internet. However, when at the Hotel the staff demand us to pay again as we did not bring the same credit card that we paid earlier. We showed the passport and other credit card to prove we are the same person but the staff was rigid and delayed us in checking in. Check out - During last day, when we returned to our room after breakfast 8am, we were unable to enter our room as our key was somehow deactivated. The official check out time is 11am. Then we went to the counter staff to reactivate the keys but the staff demanded to see our passport but our passports were in our room. Again it wasted us significant amount of hassle to enter our room and almost missed our flight at 10.30 am back home
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Good location at a fair price"
Although they upgraded me they refused to honor my SPG status and give a late check out. Overall value for money hotel in macau
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Kavi
"Great hotel. Close to poker room."
Stayed 10 nights.comfortable and convenient to Cotai strip.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
mike
It's not a good expeirence to stay in this hotel... I made a reservation of a non-smoking and 3 people room. Even we checked in late, staff should still keep and get anything ready of my reservation, but finally we got a smoking room and staff add an extra bed after we checked in the room. Although the smoking room is still fine without any smelling and staff is friendly, but we still fell not very well.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Conveniet traffic to Macao downtown, china border and ferry/ air terminal. Food choices are wider from oriental food to western steak house
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
enid
Excellent staff! Great breakfast buffet! A very comfortable experience.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
george
"Weekend getaway"
Hotel was decent. Asked for a non-smoking, quiet room and was given a non-smoking room near the elevator. Never got to find out if it was quiet as I received a call at 10:30 on friday night telling me there was a problem with the hot water and asked if i would move rooms. I said ok, but insisted on an upgrade from my mini-suite. Was upgraded to a giant suite in a different tower. Room was pretty spectacular (and very quiet), but was just dumb luck to get it. My biggest knock on the hotel was the staff. Every phone call to the concierge or front desk was met with stammering meritocracy. It could have been a language barrier as Macau is predominantly Chinese and most of the staff is not proficient in English. Gym is great. Pool is OK--to many kids and old people and not good for swimming laps. Breakfast is fine. Casino seems nice. Lots of shopping and food choices (mostly Chinese) in the mall area. Macau is no Las Vegas. It is mostly about gambling and shopping. Clubs are not good. Some interesting things to see in the old part of town. Good for a day or two, but not more unless you are a gambler.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Chicago Native
"my comment to Sheraton Cotai"
ok la
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
Ricky Chan
"Not your typical Sheraton"
This Sheraton is massive and gorgeous. Our room was very clean. There were plenty of places to eat and many many shuttles to other parts of Macao. Highly recommend.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Leo
"Nice and Clean"
Very nice and Clean , breakfast was very good .
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Liu
Food was excellent. Staff responsive . Clean and huge.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Raffi
"飯店很新"
不錯
2 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Nie
"clean room!!"
The room was pretty big and clean~ I would stay there again. They only thing that could be better is the breakfast...it was okay but not great.
3 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
hannah
"It was very good! I was little disappointed about"
Swimming pools were not clean as much as I would expected. The other parts of the experience wad amazing!
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
yeonhee
There is construction during stay, surprisingly there are no noises and any inconvenience occurred
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
enid
Good facility and location to airport, ferry and border to china
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
enid
"Good location across Venetian hotel"
The location was good across Venetian and not as expensive as Venetian. We stayed one night and had fun. All hotels are strict with Id check for under 21 for the casinos. The problem is unlike Vegas you can't even walk through casinos which limit your access to go any where, I don't suggest Macau if you have an under 21 in your party. Also the main activity is gambling and it is hard to find nice bars or clubs to party.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Nikki
Very large hotel. Room is comfortable and clean but facility is getting age
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Very clean an very new hotel. Great price. Decent gym. Free wifi. Ensure you are an Spg member for ease of check in.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"Nice 4* Hotel"
We extended an extra night in Macau and decided to stay in Sheraton, The first two nights were spent in Conrad Contai next door to the Sheraton. This hotel is also nice with good condition, we had a room facing the venetian, Two casino on the ground floor. This hotel is part of the three group (Holiday Inn / Conrad / Sheraton)
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Smit
"Excellent hotel"
This hotel is excellent. The bed is very comfortable. Rooms are nice. The casino of the hotel is good
2 night trip Jun 12, 2014
rag
So nice to see Gluten free bread on a room service menu. Great bed and in room facilities. Staff made the whole experience effortless
4 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"its a nice stay."
during check in the staff is queit confused. however he still smile and show some good manners to the guest. the inroom dinning staff are all friendly and housekeeping attendants are very generous. I shall make another stay before the end of this year.
1 night business trip May 11, 2014
Rhene de Vera
Recent stay with family, including 2 adults and 3 kids
Laurent
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel for the price!!! No question! I would stay here again!
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel for the price!!! No question! I would stay here again!
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Great location! Free shuttle from ferry."
I really enjoyed my room, the hotel was very luxurious and well connected to the shops and casinos. Down side is that there is no free wifi in the rooms and during our stay only one out of the many beautiful pools was heated. This was disappointing as we had been looking forward to going for a dip, but as all the guests with children had crowded into the one heated pool, we decided to give it a pass.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Hi, I had a great stay at the Sheraton this past weekend. I did get get a fabulous pedicure and the staff were very apologetic about the construction goin on. I did ask of there was any discount as it was $840 hkd for the pedicure. For the price, I thought there should have been a discount with the drilling that was going on during the middle of the pedicure. To have the price be the same as when there are no distractions or drilling was annoying and frustrating. But the staff were very nice and apologetic about it all. I was also able to check out and still use the pool for a. Additional 2 hours which was fabulous before I needed to catch the ferry.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
alissa
"Sheraton hotel macau"
The hotel was really good, very comfortable rooms and very clean. The only thing i didnt like about it was that it was extremely busy, had to wait over 30mins in line just to check in and that was after we left out luggauge at the front as staff suggested to come back when it got quiter. Location is in walking distance to many other casinos on the taipa side of Macau such as the Venetian and City of dreams. Staff could be more customer focused. Buffet breakfast and shuttle bus service was very good. All in all very good stay.
2 night trip Apr 20, 2014
stephen
"Highly recommend staying at this Sheraton!"
The hotel is in a really good location and the staff was so helpful. The shuttle service they offer is superb- we never had to use a taxi or bus. The room was extremely comfortable- quiet and the bedding was top quality. The breakfast was one of the best we ever had! The variety of food, the amount, the quality was superb! They make THE BEST ham I have ever eaten! Super flavorful, moist and not salty!! I want the secret of how they did that! Great experience at the Sheraton and Highly recommend to everyone!
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Very nice hotel!"
I really appreciate hotel service! Nice bed, bath and very tasty food!
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
Great hotel! Perfect location and much cheaper than surrounding hotels! The only problem is that there is no wifi in the rooms. Everything else was really good, I would highly recommend this hotel!
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2014
"Great service, fantastic location"
My parent was staying the hotel for their anniversary, it was really a great experience as they provided my parent breakfast and executive lounge free of charge. Though on the day there are work is conducting, which cause a bit noisy, overall it is value for money, definitely will stay again!
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
Leon
"Nice hotel, will go again."
hotel is nice,two restaurants for breakfast buffet,we have the bad one first day, but we go to another one the second day.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
judy
"No complimentary breakfast"
i booked this hotel with the rate that include in your promotion the complimentary breakfast . but once i checked in there was not included. i wonder like to how to complan on this matter. please give me a response as soon as possible otherwise i will not use your service again. i am a frequent user of your website please take a look at my record
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"always make me happy!!!"
Sheraton Cotai central always make me happy! sheraton bring me good luck with casino, and comport stay and shopping!!!
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Hyoung
"Sheraton Macao close to multable casino"
the stay was very good .exclent location best place to stay in Macao.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2014