La Heliconia, Grenada
Conveniently near the airport, La Heliconia is in St. George's (Grenada), close to Portici Beach, Grand Anse Beach, and Morne Rouge Beach. Also nearby are Aquarium Beach and St. George's University.
La Heliconia has a full-service spa. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. There is a business center on site. Dining options at this spa apartment include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Additional amenities at this Art Deco property include a rooftop terrace, spa services, and a terrace. For a surcharge, guests receive transportation including a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours, a shopping center shuttle, and a ferry terminal shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests. The property has designated areas for smoking.
Rooms open to furnished patios. The 9 air-conditioned guestrooms at La Heliconia include washers/dryers and coffee/tea makers. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access. Rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs with digital channels. All units at this 3.5-star apartment have kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Housekeeping is offered on a limited basis.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117
- Standard Apartment, 1 Queen Bed
- Deluxe Apartment
- Standard Apartment
At a glance
- This hotel has 9 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time noon-11 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle during limited hours *
- Ferry terminal shuttle *
- Free self parking
- Shopping center shuttle *
Nearby Three Star Grenada hotels
In the hotel
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2009
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Separate living room
- Furnished patio
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Flat-screen TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
Top Grenada hotels
The onsite spa has 2 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, Swedish massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open select days. Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 3 years old are not allowed in the spa.
La Heliconia, Grenada’s small print
Also known as
- La Heliconia Grenada
- La Heliconia
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 3 years old are not allowed in the spa.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.