All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America

"Weekend Getaway"
Hotel staff was friendly from the time we checked in until the day we checked out. Hotel was centrally located and within walking distance of many attractions, restaurants, and bars.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Great place to stay with family. So clean and the pool and view are amazing
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Over promise/under deliver-worst customer ser"
The hotel is overpriced with terrible customer service. I've traveled to ocean city often, worst stay. Not worth it.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"perfect getaway"
it was perfect
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Sandra
"Awesome !!"
it was my 2 yrs old boy birthday celebration and his first expose to the beach. The front desk was so friendly, actually, the whole entire staffs just soo friendly and attentive. the hotel is very clean, bed were so comfy. my pick husband loves it ! actually, for this summer, we will stay again in Hampton inn Virginia beach :)
3 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
"nice and quiet"
It was a short trip but very pleasant. The room was really comfy. The directory showed me all the local eateries. We came during the off season so it was very quiet. Nice staff. Good continental breakfast.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Courtney
"great!"
Staff was friendly, commodities convienient.. great breakfast. Will definitely be coming back
1 night trip with friends May 11, 2015
"The Suite"
Great stay.. The only negative was that breakfast doesn't serve any meat.. This was a big disappointment but all else was great. The reception staff was great!
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Vernon
I was slightly disappointed. I was not given the room I booked and also we had an issue with the carbon monoxide ddetector
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Onika
"ok hotel"
The hotel was fairly nice. Our first room was dirty and we asked to change rooms, which was done easily. Then about 5 min inot our second room, another couple walks in, having,been booked in the same room. It was off season, so really no reason this should have happened. The situation was resolved, but we were promised a complimentary night sent in the mail and we never received one. Poor service. The breakfast was mediocre. But, for the price, not too,bad.
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"All-Star Cheerleading Competition visit"
Pleasant stay. Have used this hotel in previous years. Location is convenient to convention center and close to many restaurants:)
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Judy
"Poor bed and breakfast"
Our sheets were not clean in both double beds. They had hair in both of them. The breakfast was not very good. I like some meat for breakfast some bacon or sausages,but none was available. They tried to pass off a breakfast bagel with some bacon crumbs on it, as meat. I just ate the waffle that I made myself. We left the hotel hungry. The clerk at the front desk was very nice, I think her name was Nicola. She recommended a nice seafood restaurant and gave us a coupon for the place. I don't know think I will return, I'm a stickler for cleanliness.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
alva
"Convenient location"
Room was cramped (4 people including two teenaged boys). Not enough lighting fixtures. Only those sleeping toward the nightstands had any light. Breakfast not that great--no variety, very limited choices, breakfast area not large enough to accommodate the number of guests.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
It was nice, however the wifi didn't work and I needed to call the customer support twice for it to work was frustrating. Could use some improvement in their wifi.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great hotel to stay with children"
Great hotel for families, maybe not for adults that a hotel that is more quiet.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Spring Break getaway was wonderful!"
Great Spring Break get away! Hotel staff were so nice and helpful. Breakfast in the mornings was fantastic. Excellent hospitality and service.
3 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Robin
"Great time"
I reserved a bay front room. But we got a street side. The manager quickly gave us a bay side. Room was very nice. There was a screaming baby next store and the manager did send someone up to see if everything was alright. The manager even called us back with a update. Pool was very nice and the breakfast was good. My only complaint is we had the top corner room. There was a very bright exterior light outside our balcony door. The balcony door curtain did not close. So the light kept us us most of the night. Suggest a curtain that covers the balcony door.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Clean; Nice Accommodations; Staff Needs Training"
Staff needs a bit more training and consistency. Front desk could not answer or find the answer to a simple question re: their cable television and the channel guide in their rooms is inaccurate. That needs updating. When our room was cleaned they took away the half bottle of shampoo and didn't replace it or the soap. Request for replacement took far too long especially given I was pressed for time. With the busy season starting, I think the staff needs more training or they won't be anywhere near ready for it.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Girl's Getaway"
My friends and I stayed for 2 nights and were very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and the room. We would definitely stay again and will let others know about our wonderful stay. The breakfast was included with the price of the room and all the food was made fresh that morning along with the fresh fruits, bagels, muffins, yogurt, cereal, etc. Fabulous location! I will be staying here on my next trip to Ocean City.
2 night trip with friends Mar 24, 2015
sandra
"Family Friendly, Clean"
We are a family of 4. Our children are 8 and 9 months. They both loved the pool, the staff was very friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable. Our only complaint was that instead a port-a-crib for the baby we were given a very used pack-n-play an one side was broken. We will definitely be staying with Hampton Inn again!
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Krysta
"March getaway"
Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was great and included. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Deborah
"Clean and Friendly"
Hotel was super clean with a nice pool and hot tub area. served a great hot breakfast FREE! Loved the hotel and will return.
3 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Bonnie
"OUTSTANDING"
MY WIFE AND I ARRIVED A LITTLE EARLY FOR OUR CHECKIN AND WE PROPERLY INFORMED THAT WE COULD CHECK IN RIGHT AWAY. THE FRIENDLY ATENDENT GREETED US LIKE WE WERE FAMILY AND EXPLAINED EVERYTING ABOUT THE HOTEL. WHEN WE ARRIVED AT OUR ROOMS WE COULD SEE THAT EVERYTHING WAS THE WAY WE EXPECTED IT TO BE. OTHER HOTELS WE STAYED AT IN THE PAST WERE COVERED WITH DUST AND THE BATHROOMS LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE NEVER CLEANED. WE WILL BE RETURNING TO THE HAMPTON IN OCEAN CITY ON A REGULAR BASIS AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TO OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND WHOMEVER ELSE WHO WILL BE LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO STAY WHILE IN OCEAN CITY, MARYLAND
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
MICHAEL
"Avid golfer"
Very comfortable and clean!.. The "off-season" rates are great!!
3 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
natalie h
"Great Room for the Price"
I stayed here to be close to the Convention Center where we attended the Cinderella Ballet. Only 4 blocks away. We only stayed one night. We used the indoor pool (which could have been a little warmer) and the Breakfast was really great. They let us check in early which was awesome. I forgot my granddaughters tooth brush, and ask the front desk for one, and they graciously gave me one for free. Also, the coffee station is awesome as well.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Relaxing stay"
We had a relaxing and enjoyable stay. This is a very nice and clean hotel. The indoor pool was such a hit with the kids and we had it all to ourselves. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Overall we loved our stay and will definitely be going back again!
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
"Hotel with comfort and nice amenities!"
My stay here was peaceful, comfortable & relaxing. It made my vacation that much more exciting & fun considering the snowy weather. Also, the staff was very pleasant & helpful; and the hotel amenities (i.e. parking, breakfast, laundry room) were great. Oh...and let me not forget about my beautiful view of the water from my room :) I definitely plan on returning in the near future.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
T. Lee
"Clean room"
Everything was satisfactory. Clean room and hotel.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Valentines weekend getaway"
The staff was amazing @ recommending great dinner spots! Comfy mattresses & pillows!
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
The room was very clean and comfortable, housekeeping was excellent and replenished our supplies daily, it was conveniently located, and the breakfast was very nice with plenty of good choices. I particularly liked the waffles. We were very happy with our stay, and would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Couples retreat"
This Hotel is centrally located, rooms were fresh and clean. It also had a fantastic all inclusive breakfast!
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Ed
"Can't wait to come back"
The staff was tremendous and the hotel was great. The breakfast was pretty good to. The Rooms were a nice size and very clean.
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Deya
"Great valentine retreat!"
Was a clean hotel with great breakfast and nice view.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Vicley
"Dissapointed"
I had originally reserved a King Suite for my Saturday night stay but needed to add a Friday night to it. So after I had booked Saturday I couldn't get the King Suite on Friday since it wasn't available. I ended up booking a Queen double for the same price as the King Suite but was very disappointed in the room size of the Queen considering it's the same rate as the King. I believe this is a serious oversight on the hotels pricing. I wouldn't stay in the double bed room again knowing I can get a room twice the size for the same price.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Douglas
"Pleasant and Convient"
Checking in and out was quick. Room was nice and breakfast was good.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Randy
"Best hotel I every stayed in."
The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and the breakfast was great. We were upgraded to a King Suite for free.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Christmas visit to OC"
Had a nice time. Hotel was very clean, staff was great. Bay view wasn't as pretty as I would have expected. Room was small.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"great stay"
Continental breakfast was great!!! They had no problem with us checking out late, which was a huge help to us!!!!
2 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Allison
"Xmas holiday"
Enjoyed all except for tv in the room. Not a good choice of channels. Had to go to lobby to watch Ravens game
7 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
JANET
"Good hotel, close to Seacrets"
Room was big and clean, wifi in room and free breakfast was good. Room on street side had lots of road noise though.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
DEP14
"OVER THE TOP"
7 days of enjoyment used the pool 5 of the 7 days. Great way to get my work out in especially since the pool opens at 7 am. The only draw back was the TV programs. If you are a TV watcher make sure you have another way to get your media watching in. The TV in the lobby did get a lot more channels than the room and we were able to watch the Raven game. The breakfast served daily from 6-10 am was an added bonus. No need to get all dressed up and also you saved money. As breakfasts out typically cost over $20 or more. More to spend on an extra special dinner if you wanted
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Janet
"Satisfied!!"
Enjoyed our stay. Staff were friendly! Breakfast was ok.
3 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2014
"Much needed getaway , Hampton Inn Perfect!!"
My husband had just completed chemo. and it was also our anniversary. we needed a getaway and this was perfect.The staff was very accommodating and our stay was relaxing and enjoyable.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Dolly
"Satisfied with my stay in Ocean City MD"
The Hampton Inn was very nice & clean. I like staying at the Hampton Inn wherever I go because I know that I'm going to receive good quality. The only down side - I was a little disappointed that they didn't have any breakfast meat while we were there. Other than that, the stay was great
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great hotel and close to beach"
Loved the room and view and closeness to restaurants.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Nice hotel....clean room and great breakfast.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"December OC Cheer visit"
We were there only for one night and in and out most of it. Upon arrival, we were greeted right away very courteously and friendly. Our room was clean, comfortable and nicely appointed. The beds were comfortable and afforded all of us a good night's sleep before we headed out early in the morning well rested. We stopped in at the free breakfast and were very pleased with everything that was offered. Before leaving, we even fixed up some hot chocolate (they also have coffee) to go with us on the road, so we didn't have to stop right away with breakfast and car-beverages already taken care of. Very nice benefits to offer :-)
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Andrea
"Overall impression"
Very clean and well managed hotel great amenities.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Thanksgiving get away"
We stayed for the weekend. Nice hotel,contemporary Design.the mattress was ok, a little uncomfortable Clean, good hot breakfast, nice pool/ hot tub, beautiful sunsets over the bay.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Great hotel with awesome breakfast"
We had a great experience at the hotel. The staff was excellent, polite pleasant people
Other trip Dec 4, 2014