All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
4301 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Much needed getaway , Hampton Inn Perfect!!"
My husband had just completed chemo. and it was also our anniversary. we needed a getaway and this was perfect.The staff was very accommodating and our stay was relaxing and enjoyable.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Dolly
"Satisfied with my stay in Ocean City MD"
The Hampton Inn was very nice & clean. I like staying at the Hampton Inn wherever I go because I know that I'm going to receive good quality. The only down side - I was a little disappointed that they didn't have any breakfast meat while we were there. Other than that, the stay was great
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great hotel and close to beach"
Loved the room and view and closeness to restaurants.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Nice hotel....clean room and great breakfast.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"December OC Cheer visit"
We were there only for one night and in and out most of it. Upon arrival, we were greeted right away very courteously and friendly. Our room was clean, comfortable and nicely appointed. The beds were comfortable and afforded all of us a good night's sleep before we headed out early in the morning well rested. We stopped in at the free breakfast and were very pleased with everything that was offered. Before leaving, we even fixed up some hot chocolate (they also have coffee) to go with us on the road, so we didn't have to stop right away with breakfast and car-beverages already taken care of. Very nice benefits to offer :-)
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Andrea
"Overall impression"
Very clean and well managed hotel great amenities.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Thanksgiving get away"
We stayed for the weekend. Nice hotel,contemporary Design.the mattress was ok, a little uncomfortable Clean, good hot breakfast, nice pool/ hot tub, beautiful sunsets over the bay.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Great hotel with awesome breakfast"
We had a great experience at the hotel. The staff was excellent, polite pleasant people
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Burlessa
"Miserable 2 night stay"
The hotel was very nice but unfortunately our room had a connecting room and there was a disabled couple with a dog in the room next door. The dog kept barking all night long and I had a miserable sleepless night. The couple left the next morning and a new family with 2 small kids moved in. They were screaming all night long and we were up another night. I was miserable for two nights that we stayed at the hotel. Instead of resting, I was stressed.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
paula
"Very nice hotel"
Nice hotel and in good condition. While it is not beachside, I'm tempted to try it during summer months. Loved the Queen Suite layout. Perfect room for 5 people.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"EXCELLENT"
I loved it there!! I am planning to come back for New Years!! I will always stay there!! The staff was wonderful, facility well kept and clean, everyone was so pleasant!?
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
AVA
"Warm and cozy getaway!!!"
It was a very nice getaway the hotel staff was very pleasent especially when we checked in they were very accomadating and nice the room was nice and warm and cozy with a beautiful bay view. We love coming to the beach and will always stay there ...
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Lynn
"I enjoyy staying"
I will go back to Hampton ocean Md again if I have to go somewhere
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Thank you"
When I booked this trip I couldn't imaging the view and peacefulness. Excellent hotel service. Thank you
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Wonderful, relaxing stay!"
Spacius room, clean and comfortable. Balcony with interesting bay view, spectacular sunsets. Lovely indoor pool and hot tub. Fitness center with varied equipment and view. Short walk to the beach. Breakfasts offered many appetizing choices. Nicole at the front desk couldn't have been more pleasant or helpful. Overall we had a great stay during our fall get away.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"Nice hotel with view in the front and the back"
I have always been a fan of the hampton and this time did not disappoint. It has a very classy feel and the beds are really comfy. Also had an amazing view out the front and back...we had a view facing the ocean. We went during the off season but still the hotel had a great atmosphere. The complimentary breakfast is to die for and I can't wait for my next vacation to book at the hampton
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
We stayed the first weekend in October. We had a lot of fun. The staff was very helpful and friendly. It was a quiet weekend which made it more romantic. I am very picky about cleanliness and we had nothing to worry about here. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Very clean"
Lost our ipad in the lobby. Hotel manager is shipping it back to us!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Stinky"
The hotel lobby had a very strong bleach smell. The hallways and rooms smelled strongly of cleaning products. We specifically requested a scent free room.....we cancelled our reservation and stayed at the Hampton Inn.
3 night trip Sep 28, 2014
We always stay at Hampton. They are the best. The hot tub needed to be hotter and the indoor pool a little warmer.
4 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
"family trip"
Love the view and very clean !!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Enjoyable experience. Room was upgraded for us upon arrival due to off season.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Great complementary breakfast!"
In addition to the excellent hot and cold breakfast selections, there was coffee in the lobby 24hrs a day, which was great. Room had refrigerator, microwave and flat screen TV (and a coffee maker). Balcony overlooking bay was nice for spectacular sunset. We wished there were more good restaurants nearby but we did enjoy our meal at the bar in The Tap Room almost next door to the hotel. We think we left a camera wire in our room and when we called to ask, they said they would check and call us back, but they never did. When we arrived, they had no record of our reservation but fortunately there was a room available.
2 night trip Sep 28, 2014
Sandra
"What a great hotel!"
I was greeted by some great staff members working at the front desk. When I walked up and into this building, I knew that this wasn't your average "Motel 6" type of place. This was certainly newly built and they didn't cheap out. Once checking in and getting into the room, I was still in awe. Everything was very clean and organized and it had a great feel to it. The only gripe I have with this hotel is the parking situation. I was here for a major car event (H2Oi) and there wasn't enough parking, seeing as we brought 3 vehicles down this year and only had one parking spot. Luckily we have friends close by where we could park at. Overall I'm very impressed with this hotel and we will be back next year for sure!
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Christian
"Perfect Experience"
Me and a group of friends came down for the H2O International even and not only was it a good show, but the stay at our hotel was just as pleasant. The staff and facility was great! Rooms were clean and comfortable. Everyone else was happy with their rooms as well. definitely considering staying here again next year
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"quick family getaway"
really nice hotel clean room and my almost three year old loved to sit on the patio with grandmom and look at the bay.glad we chose this hotel and the price was reasonable.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
phillybelinda
"great view of the bay!"
It was a short stay, we had never stayed up past 24th St and it seemed like we had to drive to go everywhere although there are nice restaurants nearby...the Trolley takes you across to the beach which is not as busy as the Boardwalk area which we liked
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Very pleasant stay"
Had a very nice stay at Hampton Inn. Hotel clean. Free parking and internet. Far from beach but there is a trolley that will take you to the beach every 30mins.
3 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Zach
Very nice accommodations and attentive hotel staff.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
The staff were extremely friendly and courteous. The Hampton inn is accommodating to all ages and their complimentary buffet is wonderful, I would stay there again in the future.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"it was very convenient"
I enjoyed my stay. I really enjoyed the free breakfast every morning and it was nice to have a hot breakfast and it saved a lot of money. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean. I would stay there again. The only thing about the room that I didn't like was that the bath tub was slippery and we were afraid of falling but other than that I really liked it there.
3 night trip Sep 7, 2014
"Great!"
Didn't even feel like OC, breakfast was free and emasculate, beds were nice, would def stY again! Loved it!
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
Nicole
"Far from downtown"
It was ok
4 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Farshad
"Make sure you don't get stuck to the elevator!!!"
Our 2nd time staying here and I really have no complaints minus the fact that we had the room next to the elevator. It is the slowest and loudest elevator I've ever came across. It was constantly running and they were booked up so we couldn't even change rooms. I would've downgraded the room honestly! Besides that the fact that the stairs are sooooo far from the elevator and only direct you outside instead of somehow connect you to the lobby was pretty inconvenient. Can't beat the pool and bay view...we love coming to o.c. I'm sure if we come back, we'll stay here but I will def make sure we are not next to the elevator.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great end of the day!"
I thoroughly enjoyed my brief stay. The room met my needs for desk work and was designed to create distinct sleeping and working spaces. The balcony seating was great for relaxing at the end of the day and the bed provided a very restful and rejuvenating sleep.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Martha
Perfect location clean rooms
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
"So customer friendly."
The whole staff was amazing. Can't wait to stay there again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Stacy
"You definitely get the bang for your buck."
Hotel staff is friendly and the breakfast is amazing.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Travis
Ive never stay here before, but I loved it I had a perfect view of the ocean. Hopefully when I come back I get the same view
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
true
"Close to restaurants and bars. Very Nice."
There was a glitch in the system and we didn't get the Kingsize Suite we were supposed to get. They instantly comped the whole bill and gave us a room on the bay with two queens. No hassle at all. The staff was great. The room was very clean. Close to Seacrets, Macky's, Ice Cream places, miniature golf and across from On the Bay Seafood.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2014
John B
"Very clean"
Very good soo nice ppl and clean and that it 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Close to the beach"
The hotel staff made a okay place a better place.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Kris
"Great pool and great location!"
The Hampton Inn made our stay - it was a beautiful hotel and in a great location. The pool and the tiki bar were awesome and the hotel and staff were great.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Jamie
"Super CLEAN and very friendly!!"
I am super duper particular. So for me feeling comforable is a HUGE deal. This was a very clean place, they were always cleaning, ie; the floors, dusting, cleaning the pool. The breakfast was hot and had a wide assortment of choices and VERY yummy.. We didn't even have to eat lunch at the beach just snacks. They have a trolley to take you to and from the beach if you wanted (beach is super close) and they were always ready. Everything is locked and secure for safety, which is a big bonus too. The pool was a nice comfortable temperature. I never get in pools but it was a nice warmer temp. The rooms are really a good size, and the baths were were clean and a updated look. The balcony was cute and over looked the bay side and the pool. Would definitely stay again!! Would highly recommend. A short walk to a pier behind the resort, which is so nice in the evening and short walks to dumpsters ice cream or Rita's and great shops too. Close to the 90 bridge for easy access. Pool tiki bartender very friendly. Over all a very cute and Hawaiian feel outside. Tiki torches and palm trees fit and made the feel very hawaiian. They also have a campfire pit for evenings as well, right by the pool. I was really detailed because this is exactly what I would want to know if I were to choose this hotel. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
2 night trip Jun 30, 2014
The Goods
"Very Nice Hotel"
We had a very enjoyable time staying at the Hampton Inns. They offered a trolley that took you to the beach each day. The contintential breakfast in the morning was very good. Each day new hot items were added. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Modern hotel in Ocean City"
This hotel is only a few years old and it shows. It was much better than the Holiday Inn we stayed at last year. The interior was up to date and the free breakfast was decent. The pool and deck area facing the bay was large and very nice. My only complaints were the somewhat cramped continental breakfast area which got quite congested and the fact that I got stuck with a room that was overlooking the driveway canopy out front. I would definitely recommend getting a bay view room because the rooms facing the main street are overwhelmed with traffic noise. The bed was comfortable but the pillows were amongst the thinnest Ive ever encountered at a hotel. You needed 2 or 3 to match one good pillow at home.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Sheth
"Poor Customer Service"
Day shift front desk staff not friendly. One individual seemed too lazy to want to do anything and the other individual hardly spoke and had a "deer in the headlights look." There was never a warm hello if you walked past their desk. Night shift front desk staff member was friendlier and warmer. Cleaning staff were also friendly. Room was clean and hotel overall appeared clean with updated amenities. Breakfast buffet was wonderful.
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2014
"Love this hotel but.."
I love this hotel it was really clean and thats very important to me.. I like that it has 2 swimming pools and the balcony view was great. HOWEVER, all the balconies were really close to each other and their is no privacy whatsoever! ! although we specifically stayed in a non-smoking room/ floor our neighbors kept smoking outside in their balconies and the smoke bothered us and often prevented us from enjoying it.At times we even had to close our balcony because the smoke got inside !! Also, we got excited to see that they had a shuttle and thought we didnt have to worry about parking our car and all the hassle when we wanted to go to the boardwalk.. but we were informed that it wont start working until the following week which is after our stay.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Very nice hotel close to the beach"
The hotel was very clean. Our room was also very clean and comfortable. It is a block away from the beach and walking distance to several restaurants. The pool area was nice and the outdoor bar was a nice touch. Breakfast in the morning had nice variety. There was plenty of parking too. Iwas very happy with my stay!
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Great views"
I love Hampton inn the only hotel I stay in because I have never been let down
1 night romance trip May 29, 2014