All hotels in Patong, Thailand
You can collect® Rewards nights here
157/2 Nanai Road, Patong, Phuket, 83150, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

The following English reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

"Very nice hotel"
Was a very nice hotel. 2 Greek owners, friendly, helpful and just all round nice guys. The room was great value for money and we will definitely stay there again!
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Stephen P
"Worst Place I have ever stayed!"
Hotel was essentially closed down when I arrived! No one answered the phone call I made on the way to the hotel from the airport and no one was there to check me in - I had to wake up one if the tenants to find someone to let me in my room. First room had nothing, not even bedding on the bed! Second room at least had bedding. No restaurant as advertised - it was completely gone! Needless to say, I changed hotels as soon as I could! I was never properly checked in or out as there was no staff, only a young woman who served as the "caretaker". I was completely fooled by the ad on and the "good" reviews?!? This place was not anything like it claimed to be!!
"Value for Money"
3 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2014

The following reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

"отзыв об отеле"
Отель на троечку. не совсем дешевый. есть отели за такую же цену, но намного ближе к мору и развлечениям. Ночью шум дороги и кафешек напротив мешает спать. в номере для кровати не предусмотрено ни одеяла, ни простыни (укрываться только покрывалом, которое не понятно когда стиралось). В душе не предусмотрено полотенец (есть только 1 полотенце для всего))), шампунь и гель только для одного постояльца, неудобно расположен душ (когда моешься, то на полу море)))
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Suite Dreams Hotel

"awesome Suite Dreams Hotel"
12/07/14 ทฟพรแฟพ อ Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Suite Dreams have very nice room and very clean.and im happy to stay for vacation in this hotel. And i would go back soon.....the rooms are all new.....and beautiful place ,.is excellent for me this hotel......
10/24/13 akapetanios Hellas
A very nice new hotel with very good and spacious rooms. It has balcony and tv tft 26`` the owners are young and friendly always like to help you! I strongly suggest to the young people who wants to spend some crazy holidays in patong!!!
"Price Quality Top"
09/28/13 Raff745 London, United Kingdom
I had a long and amazing stay at this hotel and would go back immediately! The rooms are all new, clean and comfortable and also the building seems to be very modern. The staff is helpful and nice. The position is in a not crowded area but the city centre and the beach remain quite easy to reach. In all an excellent service for very few money, TOP !
"Poor service avoid"
08/14/13 Euge1973 Christchurch, New Zealand
Would not stay again staff not willing to fix problem what is advertised on website not what you get and poor service from staff very unhelpful, had no hot water and asked change room to have hot water or get refund to change hotel, half time basin tap and toilet not work. Definitely avoid this hotel
07/31/13 Ne D Zurich, Switzerland
excellent ! I was two weeks in the beautiful island of Phuket in Patong stay overnight in GuestHouse in Suite Dreams. I must say excellent new facility,clean, and cheap.Located in a very convenient location. great staff, recommend it to everyone!
"Feels like home"
09/17/12 Oleg F Moscow, Russia
We stayed at this hotel 2 weeks at first, they gave us a very nice room with a huge enclosed patio style balcony on the third floor. We loved drinking tea and coffee on the patio every morning. The little maid, although non-English speaking, not only made our room to pretty high standards, but made our day, too. The hotel offers a great value for money feeling, more that of a home. The receptionists are so nice and helpful I was beginning to forget I was thousands of miles from home. No request, no matter how small/trivial went unattended. The hotel is located in the middle of Nanai Rd, about 7 minutes on foot to the great shopping mall, Jungceylon, which we visited every other day for shopping and eating out. The location is almost ideal if u want to visit all the nice beaches/spots on Phuket. The bottom line is we liked the SD so much we extended our stay here for 1 more week although there are literally hundreds of other hotels in this area. Would recommend this one to any travellers, really.
07/10/12 Vince C Sydney, Australia
Stayed at hotel called Suite Dreams in Patong. Low season, easy to get a room, price was great, 600 baht. Stayed for a week, rooms were very nice and had a new look. Always good to have an elevator if youre like me and like the high floors. Front desk was friendly. All beer was only 60 baht here! I left a big book behind and called in for it. They called me back and had it. Great location on the road, taxi outside the hotel and WILL come back after my trip to Koh Samui.
06/27/12 frontcoast Tonsberg, Norway
Have traveled to Thailand 31.ganger. Have booth at many fine hotels and bad. This was the worst I have experienced. No service at all. The receptionist was more concerned with their PC. Would not talk to the guests. It needed a great replacement! Maybe this hotel will not have guests? Very bad with the washing room. Had to ask every day to clean the room. When I confronted the people with this. Would not talk to me afterwards! This hotel can strongly not recommended. Find another hotel. All other hotels are better! Johnny Norway
"Great First Time"
02/24/12 Frank D Toronto, Canada
When searching for a reasonable priced hotels on the booking sites, I came across this new place in Patong, Suite Dreams Hotel. They advertised a new hotel with an elevator. The pictures looked good, boutique style, so I took a chance and went for 10 days over the holidays in Feb. Well, I wasnt let down in any area. The regular room had large balcony, 29" TV, good WIFI on the 5th floor, 3 sheets on the bed, free water, coffee and tea in my room. The reception staff were very friendly, organised and even helped get in the taxi.This hotel is fresh and new just like the ad. They also gave me a free drink coupon at 2 bars they favor. Whats not to like. It was a great stay.
"Super Preis/Leistung"
11/29/14 FelixKarich Dresden, Germany
Ich wollte insgesamt 3 Nächste auf Phuket verbringen und als Student ist man ja generell etwas im Budget eingeschränkt. Die Photos vom Suite Dreams Hotel und der Preis von 15€ pro Nacht haben mich dann überzeugt, denn ich wollte nur einen Schlafplatz mit Safe für meine Wertgegenstände. Rosenblüten und Handtuch-Schwäne haben mich zwar nicht erwartet, aber das Zimmer war aufgeräumt, sauber, klimatisiert und ohne schlechte Gerüche. Negativ sind die laute Klimaanlage und die nicht-schalldichte Tür, aber durch andere Reviews war ich vorbereitet und hatte Ohrstöpsel dabei. Für manch einen mag die harte Matraze auch ein Negativpunkt sein, ich selbst fand es aber gut. Das Zimmer lag auf der Gebäuderückseite und war schön ruhig. Um die Distanz beispielsweise zum Strand (wo man aber ohnehin wohl lieber nicht baden geht) zu überbrücken hatte ich ein Mopet angemietet, das hat alles sehr gut funktioniert. Alles in allem eindeutig eine Empfehlung für jeden, der nur einen Schlafplatz braucht und dabei mit wenig Luxus zufrieden ist, alles notwendige war vorhanden. Mit Gratis-WLAN eine gute Heimat-Basis für Urlauber, die ihr Geld lieber in andere Dinge und Aktivitäten investieren.
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews