All hotels in Marion, Illinois, United States of America
2403 Black Diamond Dr, Marion, IL, 62959, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

4.8
"Weekend Getaway"
This was a weekend getaway for my wife and I. Great propert. Great staff. And good location. Quite convenient.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Everything was very clean and the staff was nice.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Good night rest!"
We liked this hotel very much. Clean, friendly and good location.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Lori
"Will be back"
Very pleasant stay. Friendly staff, clean room, comfortable beds, plentiful breakfast. Will be back next year.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Maureen
"Anniversary weekend"
Absolutely great hotel. Would stay here again and would recommend it to friends.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Sally
"Very Clean Hotel"
Very clean and near new hotel. Would stay again if I were ever in the area.
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
"Outstanding stay!!"
Stayed on way back from Orlando. Drove 2600 miles and this was our best hotel. Great service! Great room! All new with a fantastic breakfast. Area restaurants were superb.
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
Clean rooms, friendly staff, great breakfast. We stay at this hotel every time we go to Southern Illinois.
2 night family trip May 13, 2015
Lori
"Nice place to stay."
The room was clean. The town was holding prom in a building behind the hotel. My girls danced to the music that we could hear. Pool room was clean. I recommend this hotel.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
T
Just a weekend getaway
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Good place to stay."
We were in town for a wedding. The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The hot tub really hit the spot for relaxation.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
"Came to see Saluki basketball"
Hotel workers were polite and nice to us. They were very accommodating. Hotel was very clean and breakfast was excellent. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Another nice stay"
As usual it was another nice Comfort Inn. Very clean, comfortable and affordable.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Clean, comfortable place to stay,,,,"
Stayed here on our way to Florida. This is the second time we have stayed here. Very nice.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Judy
"First leg of FL trip."
We stayed one night at the Marion comfort inn on our way back home to Florida, the hotel was sufficient for what we needed to get on the road the next day early.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Sandra
"Very nice hotel"
We only stayed one night on our way home from Florida, but the hotel was very clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"One night stay at Thanksgiving."
Very nice hotel, new and very clean. Comfortable beds, friendly and helpful staff. Free breakfast was better than most for this level of hotel.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Very Clean Hotel close to everything"
Was very impressed with this hotel. I stayed 3 nights for work. The room was very clean and HUGE. I was quite surprised at the amount of space. Breakfast was good & hot, loved the waffle maker (always do) :) I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Carianne
breakfast food was stale and not the best. I think the bread was a poor quality. The gravy was good for the biskits but they were hard and really needed to be thrown out and fresh put in the container. Only 1 and 2% milk. Coffee was put out in pump pots, but the coffee was warm and cold.
Brand new hotel. Nice staff. The usual breakfast. Very clean. Close to several restaurants.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
wsdorothy
"Close to interstate."
Only stayed 2 nights but had no issues at all. All went well. Staff was very kind and helpful.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
paul
"Close to SIU Carbondale"
Friendly staff, clean, and close to restaurants. Right off of I57.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"It was just fine"
My family of 4 stayed one night. Clean. Nice staff. Pool was ok. Breakfast wasn't fabulous, but it was free.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
"free popcorn and cookies!"
It was great!
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014
Clean, comfortable and very friendly staff. Decent breakfast options as well. Would stay again.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Great value on this hotel"
Professional staff, clean and spacious rooms. Front desk was very well informed as to the Marion area and very helpful. Breakfast area and offerings were very good. I would recommend this to anyone staying in the Marion area.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Spring Break Blues!"
I've stayed at the hotel several times. We've always had a VERY good experience. This particular stay was not that pleasant....too many children running up/down the hallway! Our room was located two doors down from the elevator and the elevator bell was ringing constantly until 12:30 a.m.......ahhhhh! Note: I'm really not sure how much control the hotel had over the situation??
Response by Comfort Inn Marion
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review of your recent stay with us! I am truly excited to read that you enjoyed your stay. However, I want to apologize for the disappointments you encountered during your stay with us. With it being ball season, we have teams stay with us often and do our best to keep the hotel as quiet & pleasant as possible. I truly appreciate your feedback, as it allows us to see where we are exceeding, as well as where we are needing improvement. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again, the next time your travels bring you to Marion!
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Comfortable"
We stayed for my sons ball tournament. Hotel was very clean. Only downfall is indoor pool is really, really small.
Response by Comfort Inn Marion
Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. We look forward to having the opportunity to serving you again the next time your travels bring you to Marion!
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Comfort Inn before Relay race"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms nice. Clean. Great to have microwaves and small frig- especially before and after race.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"close to herrin hospital"
Our stay was very nice. We had a 15 year old boy with us, he was able to use the pool and the workout room. The breakfast was really good and the staff did a great job of taking care of all our needs.
Response by Comfort Inn Marion
Please accept our sincerest thanks and gratitude for your comments. Our staff works very hard to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible! It was truly our pleasure to serve you. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again the next time you are in the Marion area!
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
Tim.P
"great place to stay"
have stayed here before. Staff is always polite and helpful. Hotel is clean and comfortable. We love staying here. Beds and pillows are awesome. It's close to all kinds of places to eat.
Response by Comfort Inn Marion
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I am also glad that you enjoyed your guest room & bedding options. It is tremendously rewarding to read your appraisal of our team, services and facilities! I will certainly share it with the entire staff, as I know they will be equally as pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their work. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you!
2 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
L. Myers
"Convenient location to Xway shopping & restaurants"
Very friendly and accommodating staff. Everything was great. Would certainly stay here again when I'm in the area.
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Very nice hotel. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Beth
"Excellent staff!"
Nice hotel. Felt very comfortable and at home. Only complaint would be - the coat hangers came off their hooks too easily so we had to pick our clothes up off the floor a lot. Also, hotel was difficult to find because of it's unusual entrance off main road.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
jane and john
"convent location"
We like the hotel very clean, room was nice and comfortable. Breakfast was good. The only thing that was bad about the stay was that the elevator was out of service for the three days we were there and they only had the one elevator. But over all the stay was fine.
3 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"I recommend"
I only stay at this hotel when in Marion. Everything was 5star
3 night trip Sep 4, 2013
Cindy
"This property is AWESOME"
Great room decor and furnishings. Bedding is top of the line and everything seems Brand New! My second time here with similar experience the first time.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Will
"Everything was excellent!!"
This hotel was new within a few years, clean, organized, fantastic bed, great shower, quiet, close to everything we wanted/needed, and had the friendliest and most helpful staff I could ever ask for. I had a picky co-worker with me, and he even said how impressed he was.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
It was very good but getting to the hotel is confusing. Also the room needed better lighting. Other than that we were very satisfied.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2013
"Excellent Hotel"
The hotel is very nice and the staff very friendly. Tons of places to eat close by. The only con is that the hotel is located on a brand new road that does not exist on GPS yet and the interstate construction made it hard to locate. But it was defintely worth it!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Angie
The hotel's location is rather strange. They're not listed on the blue highway signs into town, so you don't really know what exit to take in order to get there. But once there, the hotel is quite nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I found it odd though that the ocasional noise from the nearby Harley Davidson factory was actually louder than the helicopters landing there.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Nice but construction and outside band"
Was a nice room but because of construction to road it was hard to get in and out of. Please live music was next door at an outside business and was loud. But overall nice stay
3 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
"Friendly & Clean"
very nice people work at this hotel. our room was clean. i wish they used duvet covers that cover the duvet completely.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Marcia
"Second time is the charm"
We initially were put on the fourth floor but that floor smelled funny and so did the room. Not overwhelming but just a hint of something. I asked to be moved and they put us on the 3rd floor and it was very nice. Beware tho, the ring on the bathtub is backwards, blue equals hot water and red equals cold, it should be opposite. But the food was good, service was excellent and room was clean. Walls are thin, and there were a gozillion kids there from a baseball thing so lots of noise. We could hear them thru the windows late at night outside, clear as a bell. Overall, very good.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Judy
"Great Place to Stay!"
The hotel was less than 1 year old when we stayed here. Beautiful room, VERY clean, very nice hotel employees. The pool area was great - we took my niece down to swim & she had a lot of fun. The hotel is within walking distance from Rent One Park (Miners stadium), but currently it's not an easy walk because there aren't any sidewalks on the main road. And if you need anything extra while you're in town, it's within a couple blocks from the Wal-Mart too. I definitely recommend this hotel if you are in the Marion, IL area!
2 night trip May 16, 2013
Sara
"Great hotel stay"
Because it is a new hotel, everything was still clean and operating. It was a quiet night, so enjoyed the sleep. The only thing I wouldn't rate high was the eggs served in the morning -- they were nasty -- watered down. Guess that's not bad for an overall stay.
Other trip Oct 17, 2012