All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia
Jl. Raya Petitenget no 8L, Seminyak, Bali, 80361, Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Amazing service, and OH we loved the Spa!!"
Wonderful stay in Seminyak! Wish we would have had more time. The L SPA is a MUST!!
2 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Natasha
"The best service ever"
The staff were so friendly and made sure every detail of my trip was taken care of. They went beyond the call of duty to make sure my entire time in BALI was great.
6 night trip Dec 28, 2014
Robert G
"Wonderful Last Day in Bali"
Excellent service and wonderful time. They helped shuttle to the beach and helped set up taxi to the airport, could not have asked for better hotel service.
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
A great hotel with fantastic staff. Highly recommended
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Great stay. We didn't use hotel facilities except the spa which was good. Room was really small and the bathroom/ toilet location was awkward really close to the bed. Your staff were all friendly. Food amenity from first night was not removed on the second day.
3 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2014
"Hotel to be in Seminyak"
I think the hotel was wonderful
2 night trip May 14, 2014
"Great staff nice hotel"
The staff makes a difference in this hotel, everybody knows you by your name, very friendly, they help you now matter what with any request (not to mention that they give you a local cellphone for you to carry and call them if you need anything). We had a great time here and also is great that they provide you with shuttle service to and from anywhere in Seminyak. I would totally recommend this!
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Cristian
"Very nice stay"
Very small boutique hotel. Its not on the beach but shuttle service is provided from the hotel. Service is very attentive. A few things to keep in mind is to make sure you find out what is included in your hotel price. i.e. pick up/drop off to airport as this was unclear in my case. They wanted to charge me 140,000 rp to the airport. I opted for a local taxi which cost on 53,000 rp
Other trip Mar 7, 2013
"Great hotel for the price"
Location wise-it's similar to hotels in Bali that are not exactly near the beach area. The hotel has a personal butler who will help you with everything you need in Bali. It also provide you with a pillow menu that will make your sleep a little bit better. The room I stayed in, there isn't partition between the bed and the bathroom area so make sure you are here with someone one you're closed with. The free breakfast selection is fabulous. The only downside of this hotel would be the location of the swimming pool. It's located in the dining area. I didn't do a lot of swimming, but I'd think you wouldn't want to go swimming while watching other people eat or vice-versa.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2012
DESATS
"Amazing Hotel But Not A Vacation Location for Bali"
Amazing hotel with fantastic rooms and incredible service! But it's in a sad location nowhere near the beach.
Other trip Oct 16, 2012

"Cute find"
Beautiful place lovely people
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Rheanna
"Fab hotel in Seminyak"
Extremely friendly staff... A very nice clean hotel. I cannot find any fault. Would gladly stay again
3 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Cracking hotel!!"
Probably the best service I have ever received whilst staying at a hotel. Rooms slightly on the smaller side, however finished to the highest standard. Our room would be cleaned twice a day and the staff were always on hand to help. Would definitely stay here again.
10 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Ed
"Great boutique hotel!"
Had a great stay at the L hotel! The staff was unbelievably friendly and welcoming! The room was a little tight but otherwise it was perfect!
Other trip May 20, 2015
The hotel is a boutique type and suited for couples and is situated in a quiet place of Seminyak. If the sea and pool is not your priority, you've found a good hotel here.
Other trip May 20, 2015
EUGENE
PH
"Comfortable room, friendly staff."
Great!
3 night trip May 12, 2015
SG
"Very nice hotel, lovely staff."
The staff was very good, helpful and friendly. Massage available. Very good service. Nice room, nice furniture, beautiful rooftop. Everything was good in this hotel!
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Carolien
"Sheek hotel, superb customer service, small rooms"
-Fantastic customer service and very sheek rooms, small, but good enough for couples
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Marco
"Home away from home"
Such a wonderful team from the front desk to the 24hr butlers on rotation. Nothing was too difficult or impossible. A local mobile was provided which turned out to be invaluable especially when I had to use it to call the concierge for them to provide directions to my taxi driver who got lost! A truly wonderful five days and I'm already looking forward to going back!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
marz
"Boutique hotel with excellent staff"
We stayed for 5 nights in the Lifestyle room. The room has a somewhat quirky layout but it is comfortable. The king-size bed and pillow was the most comfortable we've slept on - possibly ever- and the shower was great. All the staff are very welcoming. The highlight must be the Butler team: prompt, friendly yet professional and exceedingly helpful with any queries you might have. We used the L Hotel's roof top bar/restaurant for breakfast, evening drinks and dinner several times. Its convenient and pleasant. Breakfast is cooked to order, arrives swiftly and is sensibly portioned. For dinner, they have a selection of menus. We opted for, enjoyed very much, their Indonesian menu.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
HN
"Lovely Hotel"
Staff are amazing Hotel design is really cool and comfortable despite being small Location is really good Love the private swimming pool Beach is only good for surfing Food and beverage is really nice, they always have nice offers
4 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Arash
"I didnt like the design of the room"
The staff were lovely, food ok. coffee very poor. Not a good location
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
karen
"L Hotel Review"
Great stay, only negative was the pool as it was not in the hotel
6 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
"Boutique Beauty"
Great hotel with great staff. Its about a 10 min walk to the beach and they are developing the surrounding area so a lot to do. The hotels massages are amazing!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"WOW"
Absolutly impressed , could not fault
5 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Glenn
"Awesome Area and So Clean"
My partner and I stayed here for 6 nights and were really happy with the accommodation overall. The service, cleanliness, and room appearance was all 5 star. They cleaned the room everyday as if we had checked out as it wasnt just making the bed but they also cleaned the bathroom and toilet and mopped the floor and even folded any of our clothes lying around. Every night they would come to give us a bed time story and ask if we wanted our room cleaned again but if we weren't there they would clean it again anyway as we would usually come home during the day have a nap and shower and go out again. So they would make our bed again and fold any clothes again and give us new towels again. The king size bed was extremely comfortable. They drove us to their own spot at the beach so we got an umbrella and lounge chair. The staff are sooo friendly and helpful. The best part was the location. Its right in between all the top 30 restuarants in Bali and theres a mini mart a minute walk down the road and also a yoga and fitness centre opposite the hotel. Its a 2 minute drive to potatoe Head and Kudeta. Even though there were cheap massage places all around us we used the L Spa because we got 20% off being hotel guests and you pay more than the cheap places but you definitely get what you pay for. The TV also has a USB port and theres a dvd player. We would definitely stay here again.
6 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
Kristina
"Great services"
The bed was very comfy and every staff was nice and very professional. The food was good, especially the juices. I was addicted to the Balinese congee in the morning. The L spa was also good,I had a great Indian massage there. I had a bad head ache and the lady suggested the Indian head massage and it did get rid of the pain. Was really impressed.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Olivia
"Completely met my needs"
The staff are the greatest asset to this hotel. I have never experienced such attention to detail and 'can do attitude' in all my 30 years of travel all over the world.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
margie
"Comfy bed but small toilet"
It was a wonderful room with 24 hrs butler services, welcoming drink and nice and cozy room, with design ceiling and comfort bed. The only less comfort was the toilet was very small, its not a problem for thin and small size person but it will be a problem for big size person. The size just big as cloth wardrobe with sliding door.
2 night romance trip Aug 26, 2014
"great location"
I had a good time. The staff are really knowledgable and hospitable during my stay.
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Joel
SG
"!00% satisfaction, great boutique hotel"
We fall in love with this boutique hotel, the foods at the roof top cafe are good . Staff can remember our name, very friendly service. 100% satisfaction, will come back again end of the year.
5 night trip Jun 7, 2014
LIM
"cozy but tiny"
L hotel seminyak was clean and cozy. But i was surprised by the size of the room! It was pretty small. If you dont mind staying in a small room, you should give this hotel a try because location was good.
1 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2014
nez
"Nice, but very micro managed hotel"
The hotel is nice but not for families due to the size and convenience of the rooms. The staff are attentive but overbearing at times. The walls are paper thin and one can hear everything which makes it hard to sleep.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Natalie
"Value for money"
Overall ok, but hotel upkeep for a fairly new hotel below par.
4 night business trip May 15, 2014
jiggeejon
"Amazing!"
If you're looking for a contemporary hotel to stay in a great location, look no further. Pillows were huge and luxurious. Staff were ultra friendly. Restaurant very romantic with great food. Room is very practical and not as small as some made it out to be. Kiehl's products were a nice surprise. Spa awesome - and 25% off for guests too! Try the four handed massage - it was lush. It was my birthday and surprised me by coming in with a cake singing happy birthday! Breakfast was surprisingly good.
6 night romance trip Jul 17, 2014
"The Hotel Staff were exceptional."
The staff were very welcoming and they made us feel very special every day. they never forgot our names . They breakfast was fantastic and the special little things that were done made us want to return again .
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Roberta
"Can't fault it!"
My stay at the L hotel was pretty perfect. The staff were wonderfully attentive and the personal butler was a nice touch. It was a lot nicer than staying in a large chain hotel; all the staff knew us by name and there was nothing that they wouldn't do for us. It was in a good location, close to the centre of Seminyak but far enough to be away from the noise. Also the spa next door was excellent. If i ever return to Bali I wouldn't even consider staying anywhere else!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
emma
"Great service! Close to the Seminyak restaurants"
We had a wonderful time at the L Hotel - great service, we loved the Butlers! Used the indoor and outdoor pools, the spa and the restaurant/bar - all were great. The basic suites seem small at first but are well laid out and extremely comfortable. We loved the extra touches from the staff - bedtime stories, desserts left in our room in the evening and being greeted with 'welcome home' when you returned. A great hotel!
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Elly
"stayed 2 nights and really enjoyed it"
L Hotel is a wonderful hotel, with very comfortable rooms, great service and very reasonable rates. Only negative is location is "ok" not great - have to walk about 15 minutes to beach and even have to walk off site (not far) to their private pool. Room was smaller than some luxury hotels, but the design is very smart and we did not find it problematic at all. Plenty of room for my wife and I and some very nice touches.
2 night romance trip Jun 29, 2014
BB
"L Hotel"
Room is a disappointment for the price and name . We stayed at the luxury suite. Having said that ,the concierge service, butler, bell boy had been warm and hospitable! Definitely worth coming back perhaps their ' lifestyle room' is a better choice !
3 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014
EG
SG
"Great boutique hotel with amazing service"
We had an amazing time at the L Hotel. Room was a bit small but still manageable. All staff remembered us and greeted us by name, which made us feel really special.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Angela
SG
"Comfortable pillows and bed"
It is a nice small hotel. The bed and pillows are really comfortable. But the price we paid is not including breakfast. It is a bit disappointing. Must be careful to read when you book the hotel. Overall is good.
2 night romance trip Jun 22, 2014
LHT
"Chic hotel"
The rooms are compact but ultra modern and the available space is well utilised. Staff were very helpful and welcoming.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Above average stay! Rate it 3.5 stars only"
Two dislikes about the room - the smallest toiIet ever seen in a hotel. It was so small that I felt claustrophobic in it. The second dislike was the bathroom, again really very small! I am quite surprised as to how nobody pointed out how small these two areas were. I am not that big sized yet I felt squeezy in these two areas. The room service was really yummy. We ordered a sandwich and nasi goreng as late as around 12 midnight. Took awhile like 20-25mins to arrive though. Room had turndown service on the second night. Staffs were really polite and helpful. Another thing to note was that we don't know how but there were mosquitoes in the room on the first night, and that was quite irritating for a moment. The hotel's swimming pool was like a 2 mins drive which was quite weird. Upon reaching the pool was also quite small. Good for only a few people to swim. Overall still worth the stay but this is at most a 3.5 stars boutique hotel.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Agnes
"Wonderfull hotel"
Just stayed 3 days in the Lhotel. Great place, comfortable bed, delicious food, friendly staff, fantastic pool, clean hotel, they knew my name at arrival, a room with a lot of extras ... everything was excellent. Also a perfect place after a long flight. dont hesitate to book, you wont regret it !
3 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Mr Damien
"Beautiful hotel with amazing staff"
Swimming pool big issue for me like sit in the sun drinkingand snacking Every other aspect re hotel is supurb , room is a little small but not an issue for us I'm 6'4" . Butlers amazing , rooftoop bar and tapas awesome.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Amazing honeymoon"
We stayed here for 3 nights and we had the most wonderful stay as part of our honeymoon. We stayed in the luxury suite which was a wow for us. The staff were unbelievable with us and our 21 month old daughter. The rooms had so many personal extras and our stay was fantastic. The only downside whih is minor is the pool is a two minute walk away but the pool is lovely and private. This is a real gem of a hotel and I would recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Noor
"boutique hotel with great staff and lovely food"
would return without a doubt
9 night romance trip May 8, 2014
david
"Bad experience"
The decor is nice but not the room layout is a bit strange. The toilet is small and is located separate from the shower. On the second night of our stay, there was no hot water for shower. Bad experience :(
Other trip May 8, 2014
HK
"awesome!"
I have stayed at many hotels around the world and this is amongst the best I've stayed at. Its a boutique hotel so not as vast as the largest but the service was amazing. Breakfast is phenomenal. The small details really make this place very cool indeed.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014