All hotels in Midwest City, Oklahoma, United States of America
6166 Tinker Diagonal, Midwest City, OK, 73110, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.7
    2.9
we had no air. ac did not work. hotel manager changed our room 3 times. extended us a refund.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Chestine J.
"Never Again"
The cleaning staff didn't understand English very well, and the older guy walked in on me while I was sleeping to clean the room. I also found a trashy magazine in one of the drawers in the dresser. I won't be staying there again.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Return trip to OKC"
Nice stay. Near Tinker AFB.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Good choice!"
Nice & clean hotel. Helpful staff. Great place with a good price.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Alexandria
"Not very clean, but good enough for price"
It was inexpensive and located next to the Air Force Base, but had stained bedding and the first room we tried smelled of animal urine. It has a nice small pool that's in the shade by late afternoon. I'd stay there again for the price, but I wouldn't hesitate to change rooms if I were assigned one with an issue.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
mttrace
"No return"
List is too long to bother posting here. Hopefully others with this brand aren't similar. Will just say cleanliness wasn't present, carpet tacky/felt sticky, no place for soap/shampoo in shower. Will not risk staying at this chain again.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Not so happy"
The rooms were just ok. The front desk service was not satisfactory at all. Very disappointed in the attitude of the front desk worker. The manager was nice and tried to make amends.
5 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
cissie
"Your problem is not MY problem"
Typical motel - not especially nice nor especially grotty but I had two problems with my stay. 1. Their computers were down when I tried to check in. Apparently, this was my problem. They would not let me check in even though I could show them my booking confirmation. THey insisted on faxed confirmation directly from Expedia which they had not managed to get in the two hours the system had been down. I called Expedia to sort out the problem and finally they let me check in. (Of course, no WiFi in the room as their computers were down) 2. This is the biggie. DO NOT ACCEPT ROOM 141. There is a steel and concrete staircase on the outside of the wall, about 9 inches from where your sleeping head will be. Or rather, the head that was sleeping before people pounded up and down the stairs every 20 minutes throughout the night. They did change my room for the second night but it was obvious that they were well aware of this problem with the room and they put me in there anyway!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Mitch
"Terrible"
Room was ok, given we only stayed overnight, but that was more than enough. Bathroom door didn't shut all the way, and the lock was broken. The adjoining room doors didn't have a working lock either. People were running around all hours, yelling and beating on doors. Police were called at some point during the night, and they were beating on doors and yelling as well.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"A Little scared !"
To be honest with you we were a scared to even stay. If it would have been longer than it was we would of went and stayed else where.we checked in at 11pm and out by 8am. The room was not very clean at all i would not take my socks off and walk on the floor at all.The A/C would not work well. All the noice of people coming and going at alll hours of the night.Woulnd not stay there again. Oh... and their breakfast is cereal and waffels you make yourself. !!
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
spring
"Decent hotel, couple of issues."
The stay was okay overall, but there was room for improvement. We checked in and went to my sister's home. Room had a microwave, but no refrigerator. We thought that was the way the room was supposed to be. We came back to sleep and left again the next morning. We requested additional towels before leaving and the housekeeper who brought the towels asked us to leave the used towels outside the door. We returned that night to find the room had not been cleaned nor had the beds been changed, nothing. My wife sent me to the office to have this rectified. The housekeeper who cleaned the room was also kind enough to get us a refrigerator, which we learned the room was supposed to have a refrigerator because they had us to wait next door and that room had one. They said the room did not get cleaned initially because the towels were placed outside the door. (But she told me to!)
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Beautiful place and close to Rose State College"
It is so welcoming and I really like the place. It is so unique and serene enough for rest
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Ok in an emergency"
The bathroom was not clean. No hot water after running the shower for ten minutes.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Super 8 Hudiburg Dr & I-40"
It was a relaxing and peaceful area; near food & shops.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2013
ascott
"Stay at your own risk."
Fire alarm was missing. There was old food with mold on it in the microwave. Room was small but okay. Breakfast was okay too. Price of the room was high as compare to amenities they offer. I won't be staying there again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Close to Tinker AF base and stores"
We liked it better when it was a Motel 6. There was not a chair in the room we had to sit on the bed. Housekeeping was stingy with the toilet paper. No machine to get morning paper.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
wanda
"way better than the previous hotel 6"
Great
4 night trip Aug 16, 2013
dustin h
"Ok if you don't have much money."
Bed was comfortable, no blankets just sheet and a very light bedspread. Felt that the room could have been cleaner and smell cleaner. Bathroom floor was very dirty don't know when the last time it was really mopped. Check in was at 3 but couldn't get the room until around 5 said they were still cleaning could of fools me. Very load with kids running in and out of next door room and Motercycle driving threw court yard after midnight.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"decent for the pricec"
The hotel smelled like cigs but hey it was comfy and worth the small price.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
Tye
"Dirty Bathrooms"
Everything else was OK. My wife did find dirty towels and soap in the bathroom and it was nasty. I prefere a clean hotel when I need one.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
Tiny rooms. Horrible parking. Shower only. No coffee in rooms. Service was good.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2013
"Very dirty"
Hotel was dirty, staff at night was rude. All amenities were outdated. When we got into bed we both immediately started itching.
1 night trip May 22, 2013
""Think Twice""
The room was clean, but very small and there were only a sheet and thin bedspread on the beds. There were noises from people upstairs walking in their room and we could hear people on both sides of us, There were insufficient electrical outlets - had to unplug the refrigerator to use the microwave. Will not book here again.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"Pleasantly surprised"
Room was small but pleasant. We were excited because they had a smoking room. Temp got down to freezing and heater worked really well.Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Apr 26, 2013
"Allergy attack"
Felt like the room had not been used lately - Strange smelling inside. My allergy symptoms kicked into high gear all night. Will not stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2013
"Super 8"
Needs lots of mAintenance. Multiple issues with upkeep. Good price but would not stay again
Other trip Jan 20, 2013
Bobby
"Super 8 Midwest City, OK"
This Super 8 is a super convenient location for me, very near Tinker AFB. They are in the process of doing a variety of upgrades to the facility as I have seen over the last several stays there. They seem to be lacking on maintenance of the rooms at times (perhaps they don't have a dedicated maintenance person). Small requests I had made like replacing a battery on a beeping smoke alarm got no results, I had to change rooms. Sometimes lightbulbs will be missing from lights in some rooms. The rooms are clean and have the things I need so no really big issues. I guess they need to do a better job at a variety of small things noted above.
4 night trip Sep 12, 2012
Alan
"close to my relatives house"
wasnt there much, it was ok, i would stay ther again. they do need to work on the doors some.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2012

"One night stay, nothing special"
Clean, cheap, quiet not too bad just for the one night
1 night trip May 11, 2014
2 night trip Aug 3, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Midwest City

"The stay in OKC."
07/29/15 johnnyc747 Safford, Arizona
We had a very good stay at the Super 8 . The customer service was great and we plan to stay there again on our next trip.
"air conditioner did not work"
07/03/15 tmoore356 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
It is summertime in okc and hot. The first room i checked in the a/c did not work, i asked for another room and that room's a/c did not work either. I was told to give it a minute to kick in, but it never did and by time we unpacked we were too tired to pack up and climb up and down the stairs again. Would like a refund or complimentary stay for the terrible, hot & uncomfortable night.
"Review of Stay"
06/10/15 408jerryw Tazewell, Tennessee
Spider in shower on arrival, which features no place to put soap, shampoo,etc. Only one towel in bathroom, prompting a request for another one. Would have been nice to have hair dryer. Many surfaces needed cleaning-window sills, bedside tables, edge of sink closest to wall, perimeter of bathroom floor. Clerk who checked us in was very nice as was staff member at checkout. Easy location to get to.
05/28/15 MelB424 New York City, New York
My room was clean, it was quiet, everything worked, i was over all pleased. It was close to where i needed to be. Would stay here again.
"Un-satisfied Experience"
05/27/15 709ellas Farmington
The carpets were sticky & nasty. It look like the carpets were 50+ years old. There was trash under the beds, no electric outlets around King bed.
"Nice room at a good price!"
05/26/15 Z5094PSamym Roanoke, Virginia
I was looking for a decent room at an affordable price, and this was it! Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, towels were new. The only downside was the only drink machine was out of order. And I prefer to have a coffee pot in my room. I would definitely return if ever visiting Oklahoma again.
"The pits"
05/16/15 Robert L
This is the worst S8 I have ever seen Holes in plaster. Cigarette burn holes in bed cover in a "non smoking" room. Tollet leaked on floor. When we pointed this out mgr. replied oh yeah I forgot to fix that. BIG Bummer
"Nice stopover"
05/14/15 Frank N Imperial, California
Nice stop after a full day of driving, not the best hotel we stopped at , but friendly and helpful staff made it a good choice, price was probably good in comparison with surrounding hotels, ( or maybe I am just too cheap)
"not so good"
05/12/15 William R Farmington, New Mexico
Credit card machine down,curtains would not close so people could see in. Door locks were broke. Shower door seal half off,missing soap holder just holes in the wall.
"Worst Motel Ever"
04/29/15 Chris M Durant, Oklahoma
If you have family and are looking to stay somewhere, then this motel is not it for you!!!!!!. Even if you don't have family, pass this motel up completely. Drunks and loud people roaming the property all day and all night. I have never had to contact law enforcement in all of my travels, but I had to while staying at this motel. Drunks banging on the room windows at 2 o'clock in the morning. The room was horrible, mold in the shower, bathroom mirror was completely broken into two pieces. The pillow on the bed was flat as a piece of paper. The picture of the motel on the website had to have been taken years ago when the motel was brand new. The swimming pool didn't appeared to have been used in years, (broken tiles, drained with something growing in the bottom of it).