All hotels in Midwest City, Oklahoma, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6166 Tinker Diagonal, Midwest City, OK, 73110, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.5
    2.8
"Not very clean, but good enough for price"
It was inexpensive and located next to the Air Force Base, but had stained bedding and the first room we tried smelled of animal urine. It has a nice small pool that's in the shade by late afternoon. I'd stay there again for the price, but I wouldn't hesitate to change rooms if I were assigned one with an issue.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
mttrace
"No return"
List is too long to bother posting here. Hopefully others with this brand aren't similar. Will just say cleanliness wasn't present, carpet tacky/felt sticky, no place for soap/shampoo in shower. Will not risk staying at this chain again.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Not so happy"
The rooms were just ok. The front desk service was not satisfactory at all. Very disappointed in the attitude of the front desk worker. The manager was nice and tried to make amends.
5 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
cissie
"Your problem is not MY problem"
Typical motel - not especially nice nor especially grotty but I had two problems with my stay. 1. Their computers were down when I tried to check in. Apparently, this was my problem. They would not let me check in even though I could show them my booking confirmation. THey insisted on faxed confirmation directly from Expedia which they had not managed to get in the two hours the system had been down. I called Expedia to sort out the problem and finally they let me check in. (Of course, no WiFi in the room as their computers were down) 2. This is the biggie. DO NOT ACCEPT ROOM 141. There is a steel and concrete staircase on the outside of the wall, about 9 inches from where your sleeping head will be. Or rather, the head that was sleeping before people pounded up and down the stairs every 20 minutes throughout the night. They did change my room for the second night but it was obvious that they were well aware of this problem with the room and they put me in there anyway!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Mitch
"Terrible"
Room was ok, given we only stayed overnight, but that was more than enough. Bathroom door didn't shut all the way, and the lock was broken. The adjoining room doors didn't have a working lock either. People were running around all hours, yelling and beating on doors. Police were called at some point during the night, and they were beating on doors and yelling as well.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"A Little scared !"
To be honest with you we were a scared to even stay. If it would have been longer than it was we would of went and stayed else where.we checked in at 11pm and out by 8am. The room was not very clean at all i would not take my socks off and walk on the floor at all.The A/C would not work well. All the noice of people coming and going at alll hours of the night.Woulnd not stay there again. Oh... and their breakfast is cereal and waffels you make yourself. !!
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
spring
"Decent hotel, couple of issues."
The stay was okay overall, but there was room for improvement. We checked in and went to my sister's home. Room had a microwave, but no refrigerator. We thought that was the way the room was supposed to be. We came back to sleep and left again the next morning. We requested additional towels before leaving and the housekeeper who brought the towels asked us to leave the used towels outside the door. We returned that night to find the room had not been cleaned nor had the beds been changed, nothing. My wife sent me to the office to have this rectified. The housekeeper who cleaned the room was also kind enough to get us a refrigerator, which we learned the room was supposed to have a refrigerator because they had us to wait next door and that room had one. They said the room did not get cleaned initially because the towels were placed outside the door. (But she told me to!)
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Beautiful place and close to Rose State College"
It is so welcoming and I really like the place. It is so unique and serene enough for rest
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Ok in an emergency"
The bathroom was not clean. No hot water after running the shower for ten minutes.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Super 8 Hudiburg Dr & I-40"
It was a relaxing and peaceful area; near food & shops.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2013
ascott
"Stay at your own risk."
Fire alarm was missing. There was old food with mold on it in the microwave. Room was small but okay. Breakfast was okay too. Price of the room was high as compare to amenities they offer. I won't be staying there again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Close to Tinker AF base and stores"
We liked it better when it was a Motel 6. There was not a chair in the room we had to sit on the bed. Housekeeping was stingy with the toilet paper. No machine to get morning paper.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
wanda
"way better than the previous hotel 6"
Great
4 night trip Aug 16, 2013
dustin h
"Ok if you don't have much money."
Bed was comfortable, no blankets just sheet and a very light bedspread. Felt that the room could have been cleaner and smell cleaner. Bathroom floor was very dirty don't know when the last time it was really mopped. Check in was at 3 but couldn't get the room until around 5 said they were still cleaning could of fools me. Very load with kids running in and out of next door room and Motercycle driving threw court yard after midnight.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"decent for the pricec"
The hotel smelled like cigs but hey it was comfy and worth the small price.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
Tye
"Dirty Bathrooms"
Everything else was OK. My wife did find dirty towels and soap in the bathroom and it was nasty. I prefere a clean hotel when I need one.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
Tiny rooms. Horrible parking. Shower only. No coffee in rooms. Service was good.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2013
"Very dirty"
Hotel was dirty, staff at night was rude. All amenities were outdated. When we got into bed we both immediately started itching.
1 night trip May 22, 2013
""Think Twice""
The room was clean, but very small and there were only a sheet and thin bedspread on the beds. There were noises from people upstairs walking in their room and we could hear people on both sides of us, There were insufficient electrical outlets - had to unplug the refrigerator to use the microwave. Will not book here again.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"Pleasantly surprised"
Room was small but pleasant. We were excited because they had a smoking room. Temp got down to freezing and heater worked really well.Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Apr 26, 2013
"Allergy attack"
Felt like the room had not been used lately - Strange smelling inside. My allergy symptoms kicked into high gear all night. Will not stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2013
"Super 8"
Needs lots of mAintenance. Multiple issues with upkeep. Good price but would not stay again
Other trip Jan 20, 2013
Bobby
"Super 8 Midwest City, OK"
This Super 8 is a super convenient location for me, very near Tinker AFB. They are in the process of doing a variety of upgrades to the facility as I have seen over the last several stays there. They seem to be lacking on maintenance of the rooms at times (perhaps they don't have a dedicated maintenance person). Small requests I had made like replacing a battery on a beeping smoke alarm got no results, I had to change rooms. Sometimes lightbulbs will be missing from lights in some rooms. The rooms are clean and have the things I need so no really big issues. I guess they need to do a better job at a variety of small things noted above.
4 night trip Sep 12, 2012
Alan
"close to my relatives house"
wasnt there much, it was ok, i would stay ther again. they do need to work on the doors some.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2012
"Right off of 40 easy on and easy off."
Its not a bad hotel have stayed there several time before and will stay again.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2012
Debra M
"under construction."
the hotel is being remodeled, so there was equipment everywhere. all sorts of noises that come with it could be heard all throughout the day. the front desk staff seemed friendly, but some of them were just inept. had to have keys reactivated because they only programmed them for one day instead of throughout my stay. and forget amenities... I asked for an extra pillow. they didn't have any. there's a fridge, a phone and a tv in your room. you're lucky if your tv works. also two of the outlets in the room didn't work, so your power sources are limited for phone chargers, computers, or whatever else you might use. hotel is exactly what you pay for. I guess you could say it's alright for how cheap it is, but it's not a great place to spend more than one night.
3 night trip Jun 22, 2012
They need to add more channels to the television, need to add an Iron board & iron in the rooms other than that it was ok
7 night trip Jun 17, 2012
Mold problem in the bathroom of room #110
1 night trip Jun 13, 2012
"Not worth it"
No Internet, subpar breakfast, really bad beds, disinterested staff.
3 night trip Jun 7, 2012
"This place was not adequate."
There was a big crack in the door jam and the overall comfort off the room did not meet the standards of a homeless man. Never again...
3 night trip Jun 5, 2012
"I was hoping for a better place"
I know that we got a low rate and the hotel surely reflected that. It is located between car lots not within walking distance of any place to eat. The "continental breakfast" was a little skimpy, cereal, toast, muffin, and fruit if you were early enough. Of course, there was milk, OJ and coffee. The hotel is in the middle of a remodel. Our room keys did not work the first two evenings we came back to the hotel late at night. We had to walk back down from our 2nd story room to get the keys fixed. I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the room. It wasn't fancy but it was clean. The refrigerator in the room was brand new. On our last day we did not have enough towels. One set of towels was left in the room for two people. There was a problem one night with people having a "gathering" outside our door with loud talking and very raw language. All in all, I suppose it was "worth" the cheap rate but I had hoped for a better place. It would be nice to let prospective customers know that the hotel is being remodeled.
4 night trip May 24, 2012
weary traveler
"Super 8 Midwest City, OK"
The hotel, overall was okay. It appears it needs a bit of maintenance, but the hotel was working on some improvements while I was there. The sheets were clean but seemed like they should be replaced as had been used too many times. Overall the room was okay. While not the fault of Super 8, there were noisy rowdy residents there with late night ruckuses and the police were called out at least once during my stay.
4 night business trip May 23, 2012
Alan
Clean, Great Service, Personable Owner, Nice Breakfast.
2 night trip May 6, 2012
bballshowcase

"One night stay, nothing special"
Clean, cheap, quiet not too bad just for the one night
1 night trip May 11, 2014
4 night family trip Nov 21, 2012
2 night trip Aug 3, 2012
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Midwest City OK

"Minimal quality for the money spent"
03/30/15 TexasSwimmer Texas
The only reason I stayed here is that it was less than a mile from my destination the next morning. T.V. had few stations, no lamps in room, carpet looks old, really cheap furniture. Bed was comfortable but only 2 pillows. Maid knocked on door at 10:40 a.m. when I had told the desk clerk that I wouldn't be leaving until a few minutes before 11:00 a.m. Woke up at 2 a.m. by guests fighting nearby. I have stayed at better motels that were cheaper than this one.
"Where's the FOX?"
03/11/15 Roger T Midwest City, Oklahoma
The major deficiency I found was that the cable TV did not have the Fox news Network. The next time I call a Super 8, I will inquire ifthey have Fox on their cable TV. If not, I will go elsewhere.
"Adequate"
01/23/15 K B Polvadera, New Mexico
The dim florescent overhead light, the stained bedspread with old cigarette burns, the disrepair are the low points. On the upside is the relative cleanliness, friendly clerk and new paint. Oh well! You get what you pay for ... a very adequate room.
"Don't stay here ever"
01/10/15 txusmc94 Pilot Point, Texas
My wife and I stayed here and regret it. I had a meeting at American Legion 73. I left my wife in room since I had arranged a late check out. Right after I left they started knocking on door asking her if I had arranged for her to stay longer. Made her feel like a prositute not a Marine wife. The staff was rude and disrespectful. Recommend you avoid at all cost.
"The room floor was sticky. The shower leaked. The bedspread..."
10/26/14 griffith111 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
The room floor was sticky. The shower leaked. The bedspread was stained. Not good. Have stayed here before but this room was bad
"Great Place"
10/21/14 379fredp Russellville, Arkansas
We found your place clean and your personal helpful. It is a great place to stay, and look forward in coming back.
"keep driving"
10/20/14 Mark S Washington, D.c.
Take time to pre-plan your hotel stays while traveling. Low budget could be costly to your health. Mold and unsanitary room are unhealthy. Take note of the reviews are choose accordingly.
"Decent Accomodation"
10/13/14 David B
Nice motel near tinker air force base. Rooms are recently remodeled. Beds are comfortable. Check in was very polite with Harry. Has a clean swimming pool. Would sure stay there if in OKC area. And best place to eat is carls JR.
"Dirty carpet"
10/02/14 Robin X Midwest City
The room overall was decent, but the carpet was so filthy it stuck to my feet.. ewww!!! And the floor tiles in the bathroom were curled. Other Super 8 motels I have been to were pretty nice and no complaints.
"Ideal for one "
09/10/14 cutiepiekasey07 cutiepiekasey07
I stayed for a week. The room was clean but tiny, not a lot of space to move around. I liked the colors and decor of the room and also had a micro & fridge. The hotel has laundry machines. The washer worked without change so I only payed for the dryer!! None of the vending machines worked. No snacks no drinks. The lobby doesn't serve coffee after breakfast unlike a lot of chains do. I liked the landscaping around the pool. Flowers & fresh cut grass however I don't think it's necessary to mow grass at 8am some of us work 3rd shift. It took two days for staff to pickup & discard the dog poo next to the pool. Be careful where you're walking! If a facility is pet friendly they should supply the waste bags. The pool was clean although I was uncomfortable being watched by two of the maintence guys, who were standing on the 2nd floor balcony-just standing there-watching me. Not professional. The housekeepers were friendly & attentive. I received plenty of towels and toiletries. Only stayed here because they accept CLC.