All hotels in Berlin, Germany

Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
    Room is all right
"Pleasant Stay"
The accommodations were nice and the breakfast very good. The staff was helpful and the place was very clean.
2 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
Hotel was nice and clean. Great location and good value for money. However couldn't check in before official 3pm check in time which other hotels almost always allow
3 night trip Aug 21, 2015
Too crowded.... For The hostal area it was ok, but having breakfast was a nightmare because there was too many people
Other trip May 9, 2015
carolina
Not a luxury hotel but clean, modern and very convenient for Zoo Station and public transport round the city. Good breakfast.
Other trip May 7, 2015
"Good stay and i spent very good time"
It was great
6 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2015
HATIM
It was a great stay, very well situated hostel. I enjoyed my stay in Berlin a lot and will definitely stay at aletto Kudamm again
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Anna
"Standard hostel"
Has the basic necessities, very clean, helpful staff.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Vacation stay"
Hotel had excellent location. Close to shopping, restaurants and subway. Check in time at 3pm was late as I arrived in the morning. Price was very reasonable. Would definitely stay again in the future
3 night trip Nov 23, 2014
"Very good Place."
This is actually a hotel. They use basement as hostel. It has total 4 domitory rooms. The Bed are quiet comfortable. THe material are actually followed Hotel Standard. Especially in Toilette and shower. U have enough place for your bag,clothes and don't need to worry about cloth falling down on the wet floor and so on. Maybe the only thing which can be complained is temperature of hot water. It seems they use ecltric heater, which cause unstable of temperature. It must be careful. And you need take a lock with u. THey have big box under the bed, but they don't offer lock. But u can buy lock from them, 5 euro each. They have also some locker like on the trainstation. Some locker can even hold your suitcase. But many times they are just occupied be other hostel traveller. U need one or two euro for locker and can get it back. On the other side of Hotel, there are also some Locker. The reception are very nice, even more than most hotel in berlin. The Hotel and Hostel are very quiet, even it is just located in the right middle of Berlin and very close to railway. Do you know why? because there are anothe hotel Motel One and somen kind museum stand between this Hotel and railway. Thanks them, you can sleep very well. For less than 20 euro to stay in such Hoel standart Hostel in the heart of Berlin, it is already quiet cheap.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
Ming
My family of 5 really enjoyed staying at Aletto! It is walking distance from lots of shopping, restaurants, a market, bus station, and zoo! Nice clean rooms and bathrooms, small for 5 people, but clean and that's what was important to us. The only down side was it is right beside the train station, so you can here train traffic throughout the day. I am a pretty light sleeper and it didn't wake me, so it isn't too loud. Definitely not a deal breaker! The breakfast is WAY worth 5.50€!
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Excellent hotel, great location, great breakfast, great reception rooms. Beds a little narrow, too few English channels
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
"Great location, perfect for a large group"
I booked this hotel for our family of 5. The location is excellent, close to shopping and the trains. Breakfast was excellent. The beds are a bit uncomfortable (single bunk beds for all) and the waits at the front desk could be quite long - and a bit noisy as the hotel/hostel caters to large groups. But it was sufficient for our weekend stay.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Leslie
"good value and clean"
nice staff. clean rooms. great price. close to metro.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"Better than I expected!"
It was one of the best hostels I've ever stay in. I was so excited to discover that not only was the breakfast buffet open until 11am, but they served HOT and cold options! Great food! Lovely Staff. PERFECT Location!!
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2013
Erica
"It's alright"
The positives are that it is relatively cheap and the hotel itself is not as bad as other places I've stayed in the same price range. However, we had a few bad experiences with the staff being rude and really just not caring about much about us or the other customers. They had a washer and dryer with a broken dryer. The location is ok at best. Maybe a 30+ minute walk just to get to the interesting parts of town. It is near the subway and you can easily get to the main train station from there. Probably would look hard at finding a different place to stay if I were to be in Berlin again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 28, 2013
"Great hotel/hostel in good Berlin location"
This was a perfect place for our stay...my daughters were back packing through Europe and my son and I joined them for a week in Germany, including 3 days in Berlin. The aletto Kudamn was the perfect choice, my daughters stayed in the hostel/dorm area and my son and I got a double room. We really enjoyed the young and active atmosphere at the hotel and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast, which was included in the room cost, was exceptional...very well organized and good food. The hotel was easy to find from the train station and was located in a very good location within walking distance of plenty of good restaurants and easy access to all of Berlin by train. The room was relatively small, but was all we needed. The beds were comfortable even for tall folks. While there was a lot of activity at the hotel the room areas were very quiet and pleasant.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
"Very Clean Hotel / Hostel"
aletto Kudamm Hotel & Hostel was a great value. Keep in mind you are staying at a Hotel/Hostel and you will be fine. Stayed with 7 friends in 4 different 2 person rooms. Rooms and bathrooms are relatively small, but nothing bad. Beds were fairly comfortable, linens changed daily, towels were not changed for the two nights I was there, don"t know the frequency. Room and Bathroom were also extremely clean and the place seems to be very well maintained. They offer a luggage room but it is self service and they give you the key, so I would not store valuables. There are a few lockers available for pay, but none were available when I looked. Breakfast was great. There is a nice rooftop patio and a billiards table & kicker table near the lobby. Location is minutes from the Zoo station with S and U Bahn connections, plus a bus to Tegel airport. There is also a grocery store at the Zoo station that is open Sundays, which is very convenient. Would absolutely stay again!
2 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2013

Good location with U-Bahn and S-Bahn. Friedly staff but a bit difficult to reach my dorm from lobby.
Response by aletto Hotel Kudamm
Dear Tony, thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Nadine Nix
1 night trip Jan 3, 2016
Pleasant
Response by aletto Hotel Kudamm
Dear Frank, we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the aletto Hotel Kudamm. We would be happy to welcome you again. Have a great christmas time. Best regards from Berlin, Nadine Nix
1 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2015
"A Memorable Stay at Aletto Berlin."
It was a wonderful stay; I must, especially, commend the warmness and cordial disposition of the hotel staff.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
ADEYINKA
It's my 2nd stay and I will definitely come back. drawbacks: 1. No phone line to reception. 2. Reception staff on evening and night shifts not professional. 3. Roomkeeping occasionally and slightly sloppy. All in all: Transportation hub, best value for money.
6 night business trip Nov 1, 2015
"Terrible customer service with hotel reception"
Hotel itself was in a good location and rooms were average, however the staff at reception were ATROCIOUS. I usually don't write reviews because I'm not that picky and fairly indifferent but I would 100% recommend staying somewhere else if you're in Berlin. Somehow I accidentally booked for 2 people instead of 3 and it turned into a nightmare to change even though we found out after the huge ordeal that the same room we had booked could fit three people and we only had to pay 12 euros more... I wasted more than an hour on the phone with Expedia (who was so helpful) trying to get the front desk to change our reso (we were willing to pay the difference), which reception refused to allow unless we paid the full price of the room to cancel and the full price to book again (essentially paying double). Since the process was taking so long we asked to use the shower in our room while we figured it out and reception would not let us into the room. Long story short we wasted 3 hours of the small amount of time we had in Berlin trying to get reception to accommodate us, wasted a ton of time on my phone plan because reception would not pick up the phone at the front desk when the staff at Expedia called and overall was the most frustrating experience I've had at a hotel when all we had to do was pay a little bit more (when reception finally talked to her supervisor).
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
"Neighbourhood"
The hotel is just opposite to the train station and with supermarket closeby. There is also a big shopping and restaurants area nearby. But the downside is the area is a bit rough near the train station, especially outside the supermarket. Hotel service is very good. Staff is friendly and helpful. Room is comfortable and clean too.
4 night trip Sep 22, 2015
Yin Mei Jenny
Great hotel! Terrific location!
2 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
"Don't expect much, very basic."
Only a budget hotel but some basic things weren't present that you would expect. Also, One shower between something like 15 rooms, which was broken, not ideal. Window in the bedroom was broken and wouldn't stay shut. Bedding very poor quality. Can imagine this hotel being good if it just had some basic home improvements made to it! I wasn't expecting much but I shall not be visiting again.
4 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
Craig
"a friendly hotel with a reasonable price"
convenient location, close to shopping areas and the staff was very good helpful.
3 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
The location of the hotel was great. Near a major bus station from which you could easily catch a bus to the main tourist sites downtown. Overall the hotel was clean and well decorated. The beds however were not the most comfortable and my very tall boyfriend had trouble sleeping as both his mattress and blanket were much too short.
3 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"The worst night of my life"
my first ever hostel experience and I hated it. the Hotel staff members were really really helpful, very good at giving directions despite the language limitations. I liked the idea of having cooking facilities but sharing a tiny room crammed with seven strangers was unbearable for me. It was hot, stuffy with human sweat, the gentleman in the bed above my own was jittering all night long while snuffling; to make the matters worse the other guy opposite me was snoring as loud as 9.30am train. Ooh and the no privacy....issues. I'd go back to Aletto only if I have my own room.
2 night trip May 19, 2015
"stay and rate"
Great stay. But it is little costlier when we book online
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
IN
"Simple hotel with great location"
Great location 5 mins walk from train station and Kudam. Rooms are small and sometimes a bit noisy around the hotel as many student groups stay there. Wifi is included in rooms and public areas but is not stable at all times.
5 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Helen
"The Aletto is a little gem!"
I had a great time. This is a great hostel in a great location. The kitchen facilities are really good and the staff work hard to keep everything clean and neat and tidy. The showers have good water pressure and the rooms are comfortable. The linen is a bit stiff because it's starched and ironed but it's pristine! Don't worry about not speaking very much or any German because people are very helpful. The location is very good for public transport links on the trains [S-bahn and U-bahn] and for getting to the main train station as well as key tourist sites. Even though you're quite close to a train station, you'll feel quite safe if you go out at night.
4 night trip Mar 4, 2015
Joan
"I love Aletto Berlin"
GREAT place, friendly and helpful staff, all good!
4 night trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great Value For Money"
Generally very good hotel in great location. Clean, modern and comfortable, excellent value for money, plus the bar is very reasonably priced. Only complaints would be that the wifi wasn't great in my room, and housekeeping could have been more thorough (cups provided in room not washed or replaced at any point throughout 4 night stay.)
4 night trip Jan 27, 2015
"Perdect"
I loved my stay here. Everything is newly decorated. Very well equiped kitchen with oven and cooker and all possible pans/plates/cups. So it is possible to cook proper meal. Lots of space to sit. The bed in the dorm is comfy. My roommates were polite and the staff spoke perfect english. There is a shop 2min outside. Tourist center just across the street. Bus 200 stops at the zoo station which is 1min away. I was very happy with my stay and the price was very good , a bargain. I visited in january.
3 night trip Jan 23, 2015
Viktorija
Good
4 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
"5 min walking from the station"
My second stay in this hotel so must be good,breakfast was tasty,WiFi works in rooms
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Uta
"budget hotel"
location is convenient though bf not much of selection, bathroom water pressure is low and water heater not easily adjusted. It gets either too hot or too cold. Room is reasonably size for a double room, quite a big bathroom as well. Luckily was given a higher floor though it is just in front of the tram line, thus still not too noisy.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
SG
"great location and simple clean hotel"
single basic room for me only, what a bargain and the hotel is in a wonderful location, so close to the zoological metro line and great shopping and walking areas, the christmas market. I will stay here every time. Plus the staff was super helpful and nice, the hotel had a simple, modern feel and was clean and nicely updated. I liked it a lot.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
"Very nice hotel .. highly recommended"
Very nice location .. 2 mins from train station .. very friendly staff .. highly recommended
Jawad
"The best Hostel I've ever been in"
Every thing was amazing, clean, ordered, well organised. Just loved it, I really enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2014
José
"horrible"
The service was the worst i have ever experienced. and the hotel itself was very basic and i would not recommend staying in there.
3 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
It was a nice stay, can't complain.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"alletto kudamm"
Clean, good facilities and pleasant staff would use again.
4 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
m shepherd
"Perfect for our short stay"
I booked a hotel room to stay with my daughter- but as Aletto was also a hostel, I had concerns. I was pleasantly surprised to find a very comfortable and clean room. We did not hear a sound from the halls or other rooms. Beds were comfortable - Great value for our stay in Berlin.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
C and J
"Good value for price"
Hostel/hotel kind of place. Very good for value. Central location. If you don't spend to much time in the hotel is good place
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
london_travel
"Outstanding"
Probably the best in town. Would totally recommend it. Will go back again. Location is perfect. Super clean, new, spacious, great amenities, the breakfast buffet is so worth the price. Awesome experience.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"great stay aletto"
great hotel. very close to the train station. and very convenient with the u bahn . o found that the rooms were clean and spacy service was good and luggage could be stores at the hotel at your convenience i would visit again
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Great location - lack of service"
Great location just 5 minutes walk from the train station. Rooms are small but clean. Many student groups so tend to be noisy during breakfast and at night. Had other people entering our room in the middle of the night who were assigned our room and given a keycard. This is shocking and absolutely unacceptable but the front office did not seem to think it was a big deal...
4 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
Helen
"Nice hotel in a brilliant location."
Lovely hotel in the middle of the city of Berlin. Helpful staff in the pursuit of landmarks and restaurants. And a varied and vibrant breakfast service ideal for anyone looking for a base to explore the beautiful city that is Berlin. Great!!!
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
"great hostel"
One of the best hostels I have stayed in. More than worth it. Definitely recommend it.
3 night trip with friends Oct 14, 2013