Hotel Costa del Sol Cajamarca, Cajamarca
Situated in Cajamarca, Hotel Costa del Sol Cajamarca is close to Santa Apolonia Hill, Cajamarca Cathedral, and Ransom Room. Also nearby are Cajamarca Plaza de Armas and San Francisco Church.
Dining options at this business-friendly hotel include a restaurant and a poolside bar. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This 3.5-star hotel features business amenities including a business center and a meeting room. Additional amenities include a casino, a health club, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests have complimentary access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Guest parking is complimentary, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis.
The 71 guestrooms at Hotel Costa del Sol Cajamarca include laptop-compatible safes and minibars. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Rooms are equipped with LCD TVs with cable channels. All accommodations provide desks and phones. Turndown service is offered nightly and housekeeping is available daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $69
- Standard Triple Room
- Standard Single Room
- Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
At a glance
- This hotel has 71 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (8 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Free self parking (limited)
- Accessible parking
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- Poolside bar
- Health club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Disabled parking
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningEl Tiesto - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Hotel Costa del Sol Cajamarca, Cajamarca’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Costa del Sol Cajamarca
- Hotel Costa del Sol Cajamarca Cajamarca
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.