All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia
Jalan Petitenget Gan Taman Ganesha No1, Seminyak, Bali, 80361, Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Idiosyncrasies"
My air conditioner wasn't working. They offered to move rooms but all the rooms were smaller than what I had reserved. Finally, the engineer came up to my room to look at the air conditioning. He fixed it. But, my bathroom door had two big cracks within the glass on the door. I feared the door would shatter if I closed it wrong. Thankfully it didn't, but I expressed this to the staff upon seeing the room initially when the air conditioner wasn't working properly so they were aware of the situation.
Response by The Dipan Resort Petitenget
Dear Joelle, We do apologize for the inconvenience during your stay at our property and will addressed to department concern all that your comment especially the air conditioner and big crack on bathroom door also to double check all facilities work proper. Thank you to share your review, we guarantee anytime you come back to stay with us again the resort and it's facilities will be better and better time to time
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
Joelle
"Lot of construction and noise."
Stayed for one night. There is a lot of constuction right next door. The beach access is closed so you have to walk and take a different street. The construction looks like it will take about 2+ yrs to complete. Staying one night is ok but I would highly recommend looking at other options if you plan to stay longer. Breakfast was not that good.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2013
"Construction out of your window"
Stayed 2 nights at the Dipan resort. It is not easy to find as it is well hidden in a small alley with villas or resorts still undergoing construction. A little more than 10 min walk to Seminyak Square. Room was spacious and service was good. However the main window faces the main road that has construction ongoing. It is fine at night, but will wake you up by 9 even on a Sunday. Small pool and food wasn't extremely fantastic. As the saying goes, 'you get what you paid for'.
2 night romance trip Oct 19, 2013
Belinda P.
"An Absolute Oasis!"
This was the greatest hotel I have ever stayed in... very relaxing, very kind staff, AMAZING ROOM, and great service.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Cute boutique hotel"
This is a classic boutique hotel. The decor is nice and the facilities are pretty well maintained. Highlights: 1. They gave us a 15 min complimentary welcome massage at the spa. It was AMAZING. So good that we scheduled a full hour for the next day (with is 40% off for hotel guests). 2. The food is great. We only had the complimentary breakfast (not lunch or dinner) but it was awesome all the days we were there. Lowlights: 1. Literally low lights. The lighting in our villa was not bright enough for me, especially when trying to apply makeup at night. 2. The bed wasn't as big as we thought it would be. We have a king size bed at home and the bed in our villa seemed smaller...not totally sure though. Overall a great stay. The staff is very friendly and provides good service. Right now there is construction next door which is kind of a bummer, but is a good location otherwise.. just slightly off the beaten path. The bar next door, Baba's, is awesome.
3 night romance trip Sep 29, 2013
Lauren
"Great place"
This is a great hotel as far as location service and amenities. It's close to the beach and the staff are ploite and very helpful. They also have tours to the main attractions in Bali. The only downside is the noisy roosters around the hotel. I'm not sure what the management can do about them but they wake you up at 4 am continue until the sun is up.
2 night romance trip Jan 27, 2013

"Best valu"
Loved our stay at Dipan. Walking distance to Potato Head!
thank you to give us awesome review 5 star
2 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2015
PH
"Very nice hotel it is hiddin away"
Hotel is great and the atmosphere is relaxing and inviting. It is in an area that is currently getting hotels built so not many taxis and drivers knew about it. It is quiet but will get busy once all other hotels are finished. I would defs stay there again and I recommend ordering the riccota pancakes and a pineapple and strawberry juice for brekky!!!!
Response by The Dipan Resort Petitenget
Appreciated for the great review, cant wait to welcoming you to The Dipan. Thank you
Other trip May 2, 2015
karina
"Close to all the big name restrants and bars"
Staff were amasing and so friendly, enjoyed chatting with them all and they taught as some local words. Wonderful people. The hotel was beautiful and spacious.
Response by The Dipan Resort Petitenget
Thank you to stay with us The 5 stars review that you shared make our staff proud, confidence and motivated , hope the review also will help other viewers to understand better about The Dipan Resort. Indeed our location is the best and we are very lucky to have a nice hotel and employees with a high dedication , we will always equipped our self with a better skill time to time in order to serve our guest with personalized service . We are all looking forward to have you stay again with us on your next Bali's holiday .
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
tyler
"A fantastic hotel in a fantastic location"
For the price, it was truly excellent. Lovely staff, delicious breakfast, beautiful pool and clean room. The building works opposite were a little noisy, but that will only be temporary.
Response by The Dipan Resort Petitenget
We are very happy to know that you enjoy your Bali's holiday with us and will highly recommend our hotel to friends and family, regarding the building works opposite it will be finished in September this year so there is no busy from the construction again. We are looking forward to see you again in the near future . Thank you
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Close to the beach"
amazing pool, great bath and shower facilities, big comfy bed, tasty breakfast, really friendly staff, restaurants close by though the food in the hotel is very tasty and very reasonably priced
Response by The Dipan Resort Petitenget
Dear Kirsten, Thank you for the five stars review, it is very efficient and would help other reviewers to understand about our hotel. We all miss you and wish you to stay with us again on your next Bali's holiday .
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
kirsten
"Great hotel, but get ready for a rough night sleep"
Staff were friendly, helpful, professional. Hotel facilities were equally of a high-standard. Very modern & clean facilities. However, getting to sleep at night was a nightmare! Why??? There is a nightclub next door that pumps the heavy beats well into the night & early morning. This unfortunately caused major problems for me trying to get to sleep & a huge reason why I wouldn't stay at this hotel again.Obviously, something outside the control of the hotel. It is a pity, because the hotel and staff were absolute awesome.
Response by The Dipan Resort Petitenget
On behalf of The Dipan Management would like to do apologize for this inconvenience from the bar next door this is beyond of our control but this is our responsibility to make our guest satisfaction stay at our property, we will meet the bar manager next door to get better solution. Also we are thanking you to give us great review in term of staff,property and facilities, hope you will be back to stay with us again in the next future Thank you
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"The Dipan Resort"
Incredible stay!! We celebrated my partners birthday there and they surprised us by bringing a cake and their entire staff to our villa to sing him happy birthday it was a wonderful surprise!!! food was really lovely they cater for many cultural tastes,all staff were very welcoming.in walking distance from good shopping and boutique restaurant,only negative was night club close by the music can be heard from your villa. Very clean very friendly staff and helpful!! Also come to your villa and spray the mossies for you and ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Will be staying here again next time!!!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Jenna-Lee
"Great resort except perhaps, Saturday nights"
I stayed at Dipan Resort late March 2015 for 4 nights. The first night was a Saturday night and I was already aware that it would not be a restful night because there was a nightclub next door to the Hotel and that was exactly what I experienced. The next 3 nights were peaceful. The rooms were a generous size, clean and quiet. The breakfasts were from a menu ie. European, American, Healthy, Indonesian etc and I enjoyed all four different breakfasts. I tried 2 different experiences from the spa and enjoyed both the Reflexology and the Body scrub and they were both very reasonably priced. The staff were cheerful and welcoming. I would recommend this resort l to singles, couples and families.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Trish
"Beautiful room"
I was very pleased with the quality of the villas and the staff were very pleasant.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Shona
"Beautiful room, great spot!"
Loved where the hotel was situated, along one of the main streets, but quieter than the others. So many good restaurants, bars and shops on the street!! We had the one bedroom pool villa and it was beautiful! Private pool was lovely, although I'm pretty sure the upstairs rooms might have been able to see in. The only downfall was our aircon kept stopping, but the staff fixed it quickly. Breakfast was good, just watch the mozzies (but that it probably just me!). Overall, great place!
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Tash
"Beautiful villas and amazing staff"
We recently stayed here for our honeymoon. I highly recommend the dipan for people wanting to get away from the party life in kuta. The staff are amazing and I recommen a villa (you get your own private pool).
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
justine
"Lovely hotel room."
Lovely room. Beautifully decorated with big bath. Very clean and hotel staff were very helpful.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Rochelle
"Friendly, clean and modern."
Our stay at the Dipan was fantastic. Staff were helpful, rooms were clean and modern. Unlike previous reviews, we didn't hear any noise from the construction next door or the night club. Pool area was inviting. We would definitely stay at Dipan again. Ordering breakfast from the menu was a refreshing change from the usual buffet breakfast.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Penny
"A lovely hotel, a wonderful stay"
Nothing was too much for the staff. Very courteous and helpful, and I have nothing but praise for all of them. They enabled our stay to be excellent. The food is also excellent, and I do recommend sampling the dinner menu - really fine preparations. We had a pool room, which was absolutely lovely - the water soft and refreshing, and the daily preparations were . Also to rave about, was the plentiful fresh water, cold, or piping hot for teas, which was available in the room. I would definitely return to this establishment.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Evie
"Lovely stay at the Dipan"
Fantastic stay at the Dipan in seminyak. Staff were courteous and friendly at all times. Our private pool was well maintained. Great bathroom with huge bath!! Love that they provide your own water dispenser as sometimes the two bottles of water a day doesn't cut it!! Nice choice of breakfast each morning. Resort is walking distance to many restaurants (eg potato head, la luciola, merihputih, vin just to name a few). Bit of a longer walk to seminyak square but we still did it on a daily basis. Overall very happy and would go back!
kate
"Good value hotel, close to beach and attractions"
Our stay at The Dipan was very pleasant. The hotel staff are very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Nice cozy hotel, great staff"
Beautiful and very large rooms, great bathroom. Staff was very helpful, we used the airport pick up service, as our flight landed late and found it very convenient. Breakfast was delicious and we liked the idea of ordering the night before, as it would be ready as soon as we walked down. The construction work in front of the hotel is quite noisy, so I would recommend planning day trips and coming back after 6 pm.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Excellent stay"
This hotel was located in the "posher" bit of Seminyak close to the W, Ku de ta and Potato Head. The rooms are really spacious and decorated to a high spec. Unfortunately I spend lots of time here as I was only here for 1 night and had an early flight the following morning. There was a party happening across the street and the hotel were really sweet and wrote notifying us of the party, offering free tickets and/or ear plugs to block the sound - this was really really thoughtful and appreciated.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Luke A
"Personal service in boutique hotel"
Katut and his staff went out of their way to make our 12 day stay as enjoyable as possible. The overall standard is first class. All facilities are right at your doorstop ( beach, restuarants, shopping, KuDaTa and Potatoe Head). The only issue was the work being done on the 5 star Hotel being built next door. Great stay and for the price, outstanding value. Highly recommended
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Peter and Janet
"Great affordable hotel with a good location!"
My boyfriend and I stayed at the Dipan for 4 days and 3 nights, and we loved it! I'll start with the minimal bad stuff. There was construction going on opposite the hotel, but as we requested for a room further away, we weren't troubled much by it. The pool is a bit small, and there aren't any other facilities, but we spent most of the day out of the hotel anyway, so the facilities they did have were more than enough for us! Now for the good stuff. The complementary breakfast in the morning was DELICIOUS! we had the pancakes, the big breakfast, the salmon scrambled eggs, and the poached eggs with asparagus wrapped in bacon. ALL OF IT WAS SO YUMMY I couldn't believe it was free! their chocolate milkshakes are good too, especially after a hot day exploring! The room itself was huge, and the bathroom was really nice, with a bathtub and a rainfall shower. Our room looked over the rooftops of the villas around our hotel, and the sky, so it was quite nice. We rented a motorbike from the hotel for SGD 5 a day. It wasn't the best bike, but did the job, and for such a good price, great for just going around seminyak and Legian. I'd definitely stay at the Dipan. it's a cozy, friendly hotel, and great if you just want a nice place to relax after a day out and about!
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Holly
"A Peaceful Retreat"
Great spot away from noise or traffic but still easy access to shops, taxis and restaurants. Breakfast choices were great and delicious. We tried each one!! The staff are quick to respond to any query or problem you have - mine was with my phone coverage and the technician came straight over to our villa and sorted me out. Pettingett Restaurant close by was a favourite for lunch or tea. An easy walk to the local beach. The girls in the spa are wonderful,very professional and give the best foot massages for tired feet after shopping. Our second stay but hopefully not our last
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Ros
"Poor location"
Pool area is great, room was large and bathrooms are great, but location isn't ideal
2 night trip Apr 20, 2014
Kate
"Excellent service and friendliness"
Staff was extremely help full on our first trip to Bali. Each staff member knew our names and room number. As a new shift started the new staff would be informed of any happenings the previous day and if we had any trouble e.g. being sick or problems with credit card due to our bank in South Africa. Everyone made our stay pleasurable and went out of their way to make our stay extra special!
4 night romance trip Mar 20, 2014
Melanie Brand Quintin van Wyk
ZA
"Fantastic Service"
My wife and i stayed at The Dipan during our vacation to celebrate her birthday. We were pleasantly surprised by the service of the staff who were helpful and considerate. To top it off, hotel staff brought her a birthday cake and celebrated her birthday with her, even though there was no prior arrangement with them. (i presume they found out about her birthday when they looked at her passport during check-in). Well worth the stay!
3 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Fantastic!"
The staff at Dipan are wonderful. Attentive, with high standards of service. They went out of their way to make my stay memorable. Thanks you!
6 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2013
Ciel
ZA
"Villas are beautiful!"
I spent the first night in a deluxe Room. The room and facilities were lovely. But across the road was a bar and the music was load till 3am. I couldn't sleep. I complained to reception who were lovely and couldn't be more helpful. We were upgraded to a lovely one bedroom villa. The room was gorgeous, private and quite romantic. The staff are very accommodating and friendly. enjoyed our stay!
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
Shower takes ages to heat up and has terrible water pressure in upstairs rooms
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
jemma
"A lot for your money"
hotel was well presented with friendly and helpful staff. my room was very good and i really enjoyed the private pool. I had a small problem with my bath which was fixed promptly and the only downside was the local ongoing building works which will be finished soon. Hotel location is away from the central bustle and there are a variety of local restaurants and shops within a 10 minute walk. I would recommend this hotel to a honeymoon couple or small family and its a great base to use to go and explore the rest of the island.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2013
"Modern 4star Hotel."
Very nice resort with lovely, friendly helpful staff. We stayed in a one bed/roomed villa, so didn't get to see the rooms but I imagine they are very nice too. The only problem at the moment with staying there (which isn't the hotel's fault) is there is a huge building construction right opposite the hotel which is extremely noisy and won't be finished for at least another yr or 18mths, Also, there is the Huu'u Bar and restaurant (which has great food) but can tend to be very noisy particularly on a Frid and Sat night but if you are young that probably doesn't matter. One other small issue is the state of the road into the resort (only short though) because of the construction which can't be helped at the moment and you can't get through to the beach as it is blocked off due to the construction. All in all the location is good (10 mins walk to Seminyak square) and as soon as all the construction is finished will be an excellent place to stay at in the future or sooner if the above doesn't worry you too much.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Large rooms poor design large bath & shower area"
We found although the rooms were large the quality of fittings,doors etc were of a very poor standard of workmanship even by Bali standards.The staff were really brilliant,what food we did eat there was terrific.As per other reviews the noise from the Huu Bar on Friday & Saturday night is loud if you are in a room facing that way.Construction was not a problem as construction is every where.We have been coming to Bali for 20 years,this was our first time in the Semyinyak area.We had a very good deal through Expedia we only booked in this area as our grandchildren were nearby & it was there first time to Bali.We were hoping to upgrade to a 1 bedroom pool villa but they were all booked out.This would have been better we feel,as the main pool in was smaller than the one I used to have in my back yard.Also we allways like to have a balcony to relax on.But that is the price we paid for the location and value of our deal.Geoff&Anne Perth W.A.Australia.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
Geoff & Anne
"nice hotel"
Good midrange hotel. Bed was great, room size very good, pool area and spa were very good. Staff were helpful and friendly. Lights in the room were very poor and the glass door was badly cracked and should have been repaired earlier. Unfortunately a large hotel is under construction next door and the bar in front doesnt finish until 4am on Fri and Sat.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
"Great facility, very close to potato head"
The staff are very caring and the facility is very clean. Though there is some construction happening near by the staff ensures that the stay is very comfortable.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
"Pleasant Stay"
Our stay at Dipan was great value for money. You will struggle to find a location and quality of stay at this price. Mind you, there was some noise from the construction next door, but as we were early risers, it didn't inconvenience us at all. Reading peacefully by the villa's pool did have its moments when crashing steel was heard clearly from the construction site.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Kman
"An excellent boutique hotel and spa"
The hotel offers both suites and villas. We stayed in a suite and it was superb! The rooms are clean and the breakfast is fantastic. The pool area is very clean and nice. On the downside, the hotel does not have direct access to the beach and there are construction going on next door (as of Aug 2013).
3 night romance trip Aug 4, 2013
SG
"Nice friendly small hotel"
Very nice hotel. Large room and bathroom. staff were great and very helpful. Nice touches like complimentary 15minute massage on arrival. Had water cooler (and heater) in room which meant a plentiful supply of drinking water. DVD player too. Breakfast was ok-not very exciting although the freshly squeezed OJ was great.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Caroline
"Location 10/10, Service even better."
When we arrived at the Dipan we were gobsmacked by the amazing room. Immaculately laid out, spotlessly clean and with all the amenities. We were slightly disappointed to note on our arrival that the construction works nextdoor that we had read about in other reviews were still continuing, especially as we were in the room closest to the site. The Balinese start work rather early so we had to get used to the early morning noise and the need for ear plugs. Similarly, the is a bar on the adjacent site that often plays music fairly late into the night. Our room was in the worst location for both noise sources so the nights we tucked in early we needed the ear plugs. We didnt intend on spending the whole holiday sleeping in bed anyway, but the outside noise was the only significant let down. The staff were amazing and very apologetic about the noise. Hopefully the construction will be finished soon and the mornings will be a lot more peaceful! All the employees at the Dipan bent over backwards to make our stay easy and comfortable and were super friendly. The location is perfect for people that want to soak up the amazing restaurants and beach clubs around seminyak. Its close to the main spots like Kudeta, Potato Head (our favourite), La Lucciola, The living room, Hotel Mexicola and Woo bar. As well as Seminyak Square and the beach. If you can get a room on the otherside from the bar and construction you'll be laughing!
7 night romance trip Jul 24, 2013
"Good location but with some considersations"
I stayed in 2 hotels during my 4 nites stay in Bali. Leaving the Dipan as the 2nd hotel so that I'll end the trip with a better hotel. Room was big and nice huge toilet. Nice breakfast and nice staff who speaks and understand English well. Relaxing pool. Will be great if have a stairs by the side. BUT comes evening ... the bar next to the hotel plays loud music. The best is much stronger than my heart beat. I'm not a light sleeper but wouldn't want to tose and turn just to get to sleep. Perhaps its the location of certain rooms like 125 / 126 which gets the loud music. This is Thursday evening. Comes Friday nite, the guest were given a notice to be informed that the bar is having a function that will causenoise. This noise goes right up to 3am+. Perhaps there's nothing the hotel can do with the noise. But i'm left disappointed as I was hoping the trip is a relax one. Yet without proper sleep, I was having headache n feeling tired for the day. Construction sound or sight is perfectly alrite for a developing place. But I would think proper sleeping condition is not too demanding for a hotel stay. Afterall my purpose is to rest. And no sleep can be compensated. Good location overall. Just make sure you have a room that is nearer to the sea and away from the bar.
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2013
Sen
"Great value for money"
Great value for money all round: the spa is wonderful, the pool is a cleverly designed oasis and the rooms are huge with beautiful photography all round. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful (thanks especially to Indra!) Breakfast is delicious complete with freshly squeezed fruit juices and smoothies. Only complaint would be the noise from the next door bar and building site opposite....the latter will be finished soon though of course.
Other trip May 10, 2013
"Hotel review"
The hotel is small, but the room is spacious, clean and comfortable. Staff are very friendly and helpful. I also highly recommend you to try the food provided by the hotel - indeed delicious ! The only setback about the hotel is that the window cannot stop the outside noise as there are small gaps between glasses.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"Simply the best"
We stayed at The Dipan for 8 nights and we were made very comfortable. The Hotel is new and that means new facilities, fresh linen, fresh beds and hotel staff keen to impress. Upon many positives, I will highlight these: • Courtesy and kindness of all staff • Gardens look fantastic • Spraying for mosquitos and insects at night • Excellent room cleaning • Cleanliness of rooms and property A lot of people have commented about the construction around the hotel as a negative. Honestly, there is is construction everywhere in Bali, even near in the bigger more expensive resorts. As a result, this did not bother us at all and don't let it distract you. The hotel pool is like a tropical oasis surrounded by some of the best landscaped gardens I have seen. It is protected from the winds and noise and you can really relax here. The hotel staff are extremely helpful and very friendly - treating us like VIPs. They helped us tremendously when we got caught ill for a day and all speak English relatively well. Location is in a quiet spot along the strip but 200m from the shops. This means a bit more peace when you step out on to the street. Overall, excellent value for money and I will be happy to stay here again.
Other trip Mar 9, 2013
Adam
"Hu Hu"
Staff are lovely, hotel is clean and bright and food was very good BUT no handrails on the narrow stairs and no lifts. Pool is small but nice although I think it would be shaded so very cool in the dry season. The Hotel is in the 'emerging' part of Seminyak - read 'a fair way out' - about 20 mins walk from Seminyak Square and because it's fairly close to the Oberoi most of the shops nearby are the boutique rather than market shops. Biku is a nice quirky restaurant/bookstore nearby and La Luciola is only 5 mins walk - though the walk is dark at night. However I could NOT RECOMMEND this hotel because it is next door to the Hu'u Bar which has to play the loudest bass known to man. It began at 10pm each night and ramped up to a deafening climax about 3am each morning. Even with earplugs in #supplied on your bedside table# the bass was overwhelming - you could feel it through your bones. The adjoining building sites were quiet compared to the Hu'u Bar! They will one day be finished but the bar is probably there to stay.
Other trip Feb 26, 2013
Jan
"Cozy, rustic and warmth."
I would have given the villa a full mark if not because of the construction that is going around the villa. Service was top notch, villa was very comfortable and toilet was clean and new. Location was amazing too. Right in the middle of pettitenget area. Walking distance to bars and restaurants.
2 night trip Feb 11, 2013
"A noisy gem"
Wonderful staff and atmosphere, unfortunately the location of the hotel is not as expected. The area is actually quite far from Seminyak area. The hotel itself is down an alley with a great deal of construction, working day and night, with private residences surrounding it, all of whom have ROOSTERS. One of which roosts directly under the bedroom window. There is not great access to decent shopping, only expensive boutiques, although there are a number of good accessible restaurants. You can't get to the beach because of the construction. The beach that is closest and accessible is dirty and doesn't have a nice swimming area. Obviously the hotel doesn't have any control over these issues but they did negatively impact our stay. So unfortunate as we really loved the hotel. The staff took every opportunity to make us feel welcomed and took care of our every need. The breakfast's were great, the staff knew our names and helped us at every turn. I loved the small boutique atmosphere and the friendly nature. Hopefully the impact of the surrounding area will be minimized with time as the Dipan is a hidden gem.
Other trip Jan 31, 2013
"Delightful little modern resort"
My partner and I spent the night at the Dipan and will definitely be back next time we are in Bali. We got upgraded to a villa which was a nice surprise. The villa was well appointed with all the modcons including airconditioning and a nice big bed. We had our own little pool but spent more time in the main pool. We were there in the off-season/rainy season (January) so the facilities were fine for the small number of guests but I can see how they might seem crowded if they were fully booked. The pool area is just beautiful, though it doesnt get much direct light. We had a lovely breakfast (Indonesian and Western options) at their cafe and I enjoyed a very professional facial in their spa. They are a short walk to the beach or a taxi ride to the main shopping streets of Seminyak. Check out the Hu'u Bar next door - sit outside amongst the lights and enjoy their great food and drinks. La Luciola had reasonable Italian and was close to the beach - nice for a romantic dinner. Go to Potatoheads if you want to see and be seen - the food and drinks were good though expensive.
Other trip Jan 29, 2013