All hotels in Berlin, Germany

Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
    Service is adequate
    Bad breakfast
"Fun nights in a safe neighborhood"
I love the cool multicultural atmosphere of the hostel. Fun nights. The only disappointing thing about the hotel was the sound of the drilling early in the morning. But every thing else was just perfect. Specifically the place which was near Alaxander platz.
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2016
Sepehr
"Great hostel in central location"
One80 is a great hostel. I checked in late in the night and got checked in fairly quickly. They provided clean linens like bedsheets and towels. I was very impressed with how spacious my 8 person room was. The room was split into two section with bunk beds in each. All beds had personal lights, plugs, and a basket. Under the bunk beds there are rolling boxes which can be locked with a padlock but it needs to have a skinny lock to fit. I didn't have one so I just bought one from reception for 4E. The room also had its own ensuite bathrooms; one that was just the toilet and sink and the other with shower, toilet and sink. All in all it was an amazing deal for the 4 nights I was there (approx $60). I would definitely recommend this place to a friend or stay here again.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
Jodi S
"Excellent Low Budget hostel"
The best thing about this hostel is it's location. you can walk for 5mins and reach alexanderplatz where you can shop, eat and enjoy whatever activity is present (in our case it was Octoberfest). You can also rent a bike from the hostel and wander all around Berlin. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Self service laundry was available too. The quadruple room was very spacious and clean. the Beds were actually big for a bunk bed! And the bathroom was very spacious too. The lobby was full of life all the time. All in all, amazing experience. The only complaint i may have is that it was overly crowded with young teenagers and kids.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Erythrea
"Lots of space for stuff in room"
Room is not very big, but there are lots of spaces for stuff. Everyone gets a big bin under the bunk beds, 1 small locker, and 1 medium locker, all in the room. There are also a small box-size shelf right next to the bed to put your phone or glasses when you go to bed. Electrical outlet is also right there next to the shelf. A sink in the room as well. I was on the 3rd floor, and the male showers were out of order, and had to go to the 7th floor. Showers are like gym showers, you have your own stall, but no door or curtain. If it hadn't been for 2 floors of guys sharing, there wouldn't be a line for showers and toilets. Wi-fi is ok, not fast, and you need username and password that change every 3 days I think. So, if it changes, then you need to go to front desk and see what the new ids they just posted so you can continue using wifi.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2015
JIUN
It's ok not great
1 night trip Sep 22, 2015
edward
"Average hostel"
I stayed in an all female room, glad I did. Average age in the hostel seems very young and student-friendly. Lobby is full, raucous, and very lively. If you want to leave your luggage, they charge you for lockers and the lockers are very expensive and difficult to use. I was surprised that the hostel makes you make your own bed and change your sheets.
2 night trip Sep 9, 2015
No AC! And the windows couldn't open! Horrible nights.
2 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
Erik
Average hostel in a good location. Staff was helpful enough. Room was clean. Guests weren't the most friendly and kept within their own groups.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Kat
rooms are tiny, no window., reception area turns into a club if you like loud music.,
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
jackie
"One80 hostel"
Worst hostel I was in. The heat was unbearable to where I couldn't sleep any of the nights, you can rent a fan for 20 euros... The Wi-Fi was terrible, it worked one day for me and the other 2 nights I had no way to talk to family. The furniture in the lobby was gross and ripped up. In a really ugly part of town. Considered sleeping on a bench outside one night cause it would've been better
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
steven
"So-so"
Awful wait at the check-in line, and most of the staff were unable to speak fluent German or English, which in Berlin is ridiculous. The environment was fun, however, and I enjoyed meeting the other travelers in the bar area, which was adequate.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
"Ok Place"
This place was alright, but not great. The rooms were good, the bar area was fun, and the atmosphere and distance to Alexanderplatz reasonable, but the 45 minute wait for 5 people to check in and the lack of knowledge of German (in Germany!) or English by the staff was a huge problem.
1 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
"Great Location, clean rooms, extra service charges"
Overall a good trip, but lots of hidden fees if you're forgetful. Extra charges for towels, locks, etc. They won't hold your stuff either if you check in early or need to leave later- so carry lots of euros with you to store in their lockers. Other than that, it was a pleasant stay in a great location!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2015
Upon arriving the location was as stated, once checked in I was not disappointed. The place is buzzing with travelers and since the Worldcup was on it was a festive atmosphere of Football fans. It would have been great having a kitchenette or somewhere to prepare food, despite it all my one night stay was okay.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Best Hostel I've Ever Stayed At"
Very clean. Good service. Right in the center of the city. Cheap. Open bar. What more could you ask for from a hostel?
3 night trip May 22, 2014
"probably the best hotel experience I've ever had."
Great experience. The facilities are great! Location is great too! Very close to public transport and shops.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Great location right next to Alexanderplatz."
As mentioned good location, right next to a connection of the main rail line. Took a great bike tour that met right near the TV tower.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Good budget accomodation for central Berlin"
I just had an overnight layover so I wanted something cheap and close to public transportation. I had never stayed at a hostel so corporate or large but they do it really well. The only thing I noticed was a long time to check in and that the staff is hit or miss as to whether you'll get good information about what's nearby. I missed when I was looking for a dinner destination, but the guy working in the morning had great information (too late for me). The bathrooms were very clean and there was never a line for anything.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Friendly service, great location"
Excellent hostel. Perfect location, only 3 minute walk from Alexanderplatz and near local bars, restaurants, and shopping. The room was clean and comfortable, we had a four bed private with a bathroom. Linens and pillows are provided but you need to rent towels (though at a reasonable price). The staff was always helpful and everyone staying there was friendly and welcoming. I would definitely stay again if ever in Berlin.
5 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
EMack
"A Hostel As Comfortable As A Hotel Room"
I stayed by myself in a 4-person dorm room, and the room has individual bathroom and daily cleaning, as nice as a regular hotel room.
3 night trip Feb 4, 2014
"European Trendy - Depends on your tastes"
The hotel met all of my needs. Seems very geared towards the overly styled crowd though. However, the accomodations were clean and the front desk was helpful. The only issue with my stay was that as a single female traveler, I was put into a room with 7 guys traveling together from Finland. I understand the hostel will put you where there is room, so mixing of the sexes is normal. But, did they not even look to see 7 men under one reservation and a lone female in a room could potentially be awkward? On the other hand, the Finnish guys were super nice and offered me booze, so all ended well.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
The location is awesome, just by Alexanderplatz. The cleaniness is not so good - the room was smelly, same the bathrooms, and 2 bathrooms were out of service so all women had to go by elevator to the 3d floor even to pee, all man to 7th floor. I guess this is temporary, but quite annoying.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"excellent"
very good rooms, all brand new facilities. good furnishings and extremely clean. All safe and comfortable. Free internet and good service throughout. Very much recommended for such a brilliant price. No complaints whatsoever.
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
"Great Location and value for the money"
This hostel is in a great location and good value for what you pay. However, to be clear - you get what you pay for. This is much cheaper than other locations in the area and it is geared more for the younger generations that are looking for a good time at night. For the most part the place was clean; however the bathroom at first did have an oder. The shower floor was not deep quickly filling up with water and spilling over the floor, but for us no major issue. Sheets provided, but towels, soap and shampoo are not provided but available for a charge.
3 night family trip May 23, 2013
"Great place to stay!"
2 friends and myself stayed here 9 nights in a 6 bed dorm/private bath in May while attending a conference nearby. The rooms were nice, full of light, the beds were comfortable with good foam mattresses and warm blankets. The bathroom was new and clean, and renting a towel worked fine. The lockers were roomy and I felt secure with keycard entry to stairs/elevator and rooms. Overall: a great place to stay! Less than great: one of the 2 elevators broke while I was standing there waiting for it and it didn't get repaired the rest of my stay, which made for a long wait. I tried the stairs once but then my room key wouldn't work in the door. The internet works in the rooms but you have to continually get new codes and log in each time. Still, good connection! The people at the counter were all very friendly the whole time, were able to adjust the room to be all female after waking up one morning to find two guys in our room. The location is great, right near Alexanderplatz with all of the public transit links, and super close to the bus that heads to Tegel Airport. Highly recommend this hotel!
9 night business trip May 4, 2013
M

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"All good"
I enjoyed my stay. The only thing I would query would be the breakfast and the quality of the coffee. The breakfast is mostly fast food.
4 night trip with friends Mar 30, 2016
Venit
"Very impressed and would definitely recommend!"
The hostel was conveniently located and was well above the standard we were expecting.
4 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2016
Asif
Nice hostel. Cheap price. Convenient transports nearby. Staffs are helpful. Clean bathroom.
Other trip Jan 13, 2016
T
"good"
we were a big group with 3 rooms... everything went perfect. just one room was without any curtains so all the lights came through in the morning, as well as could see whats outside(+ the other way around) a little too clear.
2 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2015
The hotel is conveniently close to the attraction areas.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"Great Place with an awesome location!"
It was a splendid stay.
7 night trip with friends Oct 14, 2015
Itay
IL
It was good but the staff wernt always polite.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Daryl
"Decent Seen better"
i just didnt like it. The only i liked was dorm room had a private bathroom. Oh i disliked the checkout time for 10am, its ridiculous when they check you in for 3pm But out early
1 night trip Oct 8, 2015
Zhahid
"NOT recommended"
This is a hostel for young kids that want to go pub crawling every night. Noizy hallways, Our shared bathroom showers had no curtains or doors, zero privacy, no toilet paper, no paper to wipe hands after washing them. Boys just running around trying to peek into girls bathroom and vice versa, ridiculously immature. Terrible service at front desk, we had to ask for toilet paper and got attitude. Highly not recommended.
4 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
Jonathan
"REVIEW"
The room is quite big, have enough space for everyone. Also very near train station and city centre. However, the area a bit disarray so for the girl must be keeping an eye at night. The wifi is not really working at night and the bathroom have to share with so many people.
3 night trip Oct 3, 2015
Great location.Close to Alexandraplatz square, stations,museums and some other attractions.Good setting at lounge room Personal lockers. Staffs were good.Private bathroom for 4 of us.Fortunately my roommates were very friendly..I had a great time with them.,
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Ashaa
"Good for young budget travellers, not else."
We were a group of 4 friends visiting Berlin for a week. We took a 4 beds bedroom with private bathroom. Although the price may tempt you, note that there is nothing provided in the room. No towels, no padlocks for the lockers, any soap or shampoo. The room was comfortable and functional; especially the plug socket and the reading light for each bed. It was somewhat clean, but the cushion was really dirty and used, good there was a clean cushion cover to cover that up. Although it was a busy hostel with a crowded lobby, it was calm at night at floor levels. What bothered me was the non-stop music in the lobby, even at 4:00am in the morning it was still going and loud, which was a little annoying when you’re looking for some down time coming back from a party. As for the location, it was pretty central and we were able to reach easily major sightseeing and nightlife neighborhoods by bike. The Alexanderplatz station which was at a 5 minutes walk helped too with transportation, since many lines are served here. So this hostel is great for young budget travellers, seeking just a bed to rest their head on, but personally, I wouldn’t book there again since hotels in Berlin aren’t that expensive and can offer a little more comfort. So I advise you, if you can pay that little difference and indulge yourself in some minimum amenities, check in a hotel. But if not and if you’re not staying for long this hostel may be the perfect choice.
5 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2015
ANTHONY
"Hostels Reinvented!!"
First time staying in an hostel after having stayed in hotels, you can guess what I'd imagine an hostel will be like (messy, unkept and the likes) but this hostel was on another level. Clean envrionment and rooms, very helpful 24/7 staffs, excellent location and really cool lobby! Only issue I had is with the Wi-Fi as it's always dropping every now and then and you have to keep getting new login credentials and worst is that it doesn't work in the room so I always had to stay in the lobby to use the Wi-Fi. Overall it was a brilliant place to stay.
3 night trip Aug 6, 2015
Emmanuel
"Clean"
Close to the central train station. it is a big hostel with lot world travellers. Washrooms are outside the room. Room is clean, bed is comfortable. the bed sheet is clean. Access to buses and trains for attractions.
2 night trip May 6, 2015
"Great accommodation"
This place is fantastic if you want somewhere on a budget in the centre of Berlin. Very, very clean and tidy with comfortable rooms. We had a private room of 6 with en-suite and couldn't fault it. Beds were comfy and the shower was good. Staff were really helpful too on where to go and what to do. Definitely recommended.
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
GARY
"Simple but clean."
Simple, but clean hostel. Very loud lobby with lots of drunken young men but theu could not be heard in our room. Great location. Would choose again.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Jean-Michel
"Berlin Stay"
Very good value stay for our group of friends. The location was very central and the hostel was well presented with friendly staff.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Patrick
"Simple and cheap."
A fun weekend girls getaway! The room was just what we needed, 4 bunk beds and a private bath, but the beds were cheap and rickety. A bit more comfort would have been nice! Good value for the price though!
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Good moments !"
perfect
2 night trip Feb 3, 2015
José Carlos Rabelo
"Great hostel, location, and some staff"
We stayed in a 4 bed female dorm which was very clean and comfortable. It had a balcony on the 10th floor overlooking some of the city. Rooms had large bins you could lock your stuff in. Linen included. The location was convenient and near some attractions. Nice private bathroom for the 4 of us. We did not have breakfast which was a surcharge. The two male staff were very nice and helpful when giving us advice on attractions and places to go out. However, two female staff that were working, mostly the one, were rude. We asked them to call a cab as our bus stop was out of service and we needed to get to a train leaving Berlin within 20 minutes. One staff called a cab and told us to sit inside. We were anxious and cab did not show up within 5 minutes as she stated so we went outside. One female staff came out and yelled at us for trying to get the attention of a cab driver who appeared to be looking for us. She yelled at us and did not let us explain ourselves before she walked away in anger. Other than that staff member, we had a great stay!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Better than expected value for money"
Clean, friendly place with like minded guests and cool staff
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Nice Hostel"
The bad thing is very hard to get WIFI connected at the room. The rest still okok.
4 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2014
CK
SG
Decent given that it is a hostel. Smart to keep bathroom and shower in separate rooms within our 6 bed room making it more convenient. Shower was leaky and made the floor wet every time it was used. Mold patches on the ceiling of the shower and shower head was gross. The blanket provided was very gross, could see yellow-orange stains on it. We showed up 1 hr before scheduled check-in time but since our room was ready they let us check in early without extra charge. Free WIFI in our room was shotty, often disconnected and wouldn't allow me to reconnect. Location is great, close to Alexanderplatz with connection to the train station and tram stops.
3 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2014
Everything is Great, Hostel Location the staff room clean Locker... Just one thing is some room nearby like main road, so that have be a noise.
3 night trip Sep 30, 2014
w
"Great value for money, and great location"
This hostel has a great location right next to Alexanderplatz, and transport links to get anywhere in Berlin by train. The beds are quite comfortable, with very clean bathrooms and showers, the breakfast was also quite tasty if you like ham and cheese rolls or cereal. There is also a pub crawl which left from the hostel every night which was a great laugh. In terms of value for money would thoroughly recommend.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014