All hotels in Berlin, Germany
Otto-Braun-Strasse 65, Berlin, BE, 10178, Germany, ‏‎800-491-6126

"So-so"
Awful wait at the check-in line, and most of the staff were unable to speak fluent German or English, which in Berlin is ridiculous. The environment was fun, however, and I enjoyed meeting the other travelers in the bar area, which was adequate.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
"Ok Place"
This place was alright, but not great. The rooms were good, the bar area was fun, and the atmosphere and distance to Alexanderplatz reasonable, but the 45 minute wait for 5 people to check in and the lack of knowledge of German (in Germany!) or English by the staff was a huge problem.
1 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
"Great Location, clean rooms, extra service charges"
Overall a good trip, but lots of hidden fees if you're forgetful. Extra charges for towels, locks, etc. They won't hold your stuff either if you check in early or need to leave later- so carry lots of euros with you to store in their lockers. Other than that, it was a pleasant stay in a great location!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2015
Upon arriving the location was as stated, once checked in I was not disappointed. The place is buzzing with travelers and since the Worldcup was on it was a festive atmosphere of Football fans. It would have been great having a kitchenette or somewhere to prepare food, despite it all my one night stay was okay.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Best Hostel I've Ever Stayed At"
Very clean. Good service. Right in the center of the city. Cheap. Open bar. What more could you ask for from a hostel?
3 night trip May 22, 2014
"probably the best hotel experience I've ever had."
Great experience. The facilities are great! Location is great too! Very close to public transport and shops.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Great location right next to Alexanderplatz."
As mentioned good location, right next to a connection of the main rail line. Took a great bike tour that met right near the TV tower.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Good budget accomodation for central Berlin"
I just had an overnight layover so I wanted something cheap and close to public transportation. I had never stayed at a hostel so corporate or large but they do it really well. The only thing I noticed was a long time to check in and that the staff is hit or miss as to whether you'll get good information about what's nearby. I missed when I was looking for a dinner destination, but the guy working in the morning had great information (too late for me). The bathrooms were very clean and there was never a line for anything.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Friendly service, great location"
Excellent hostel. Perfect location, only 3 minute walk from Alexanderplatz and near local bars, restaurants, and shopping. The room was clean and comfortable, we had a four bed private with a bathroom. Linens and pillows are provided but you need to rent towels (though at a reasonable price). The staff was always helpful and everyone staying there was friendly and welcoming. I would definitely stay again if ever in Berlin.
5 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
EMack
"A Hostel As Comfortable As A Hotel Room"
I stayed by myself in a 4-person dorm room, and the room has individual bathroom and daily cleaning, as nice as a regular hotel room.
3 night trip Feb 4, 2014
"European Trendy - Depends on your tastes"
The hotel met all of my needs. Seems very geared towards the overly styled crowd though. However, the accomodations were clean and the front desk was helpful. The only issue with my stay was that as a single female traveler, I was put into a room with 7 guys traveling together from Finland. I understand the hostel will put you where there is room, so mixing of the sexes is normal. But, did they not even look to see 7 men under one reservation and a lone female in a room could potentially be awkward? On the other hand, the Finnish guys were super nice and offered me booze, so all ended well.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
The location is awesome, just by Alexanderplatz. The cleaniness is not so good - the room was smelly, same the bathrooms, and 2 bathrooms were out of service so all women had to go by elevator to the 3d floor even to pee, all man to 7th floor. I guess this is temporary, but quite annoying.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"excellent"
very good rooms, all brand new facilities. good furnishings and extremely clean. All safe and comfortable. Free internet and good service throughout. Very much recommended for such a brilliant price. No complaints whatsoever.
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
"Great Location and value for the money"
This hostel is in a great location and good value for what you pay. However, to be clear - you get what you pay for. This is much cheaper than other locations in the area and it is geared more for the younger generations that are looking for a good time at night. For the most part the place was clean; however the bathroom at first did have an oder. The shower floor was not deep quickly filling up with water and spilling over the floor, but for us no major issue. Sheets provided, but towels, soap and shampoo are not provided but available for a charge.
3 night family trip May 23, 2013
"Great place to stay!"
2 friends and myself stayed here 9 nights in a 6 bed dorm/private bath in May while attending a conference nearby. The rooms were nice, full of light, the beds were comfortable with good foam mattresses and warm blankets. The bathroom was new and clean, and renting a towel worked fine. The lockers were roomy and I felt secure with keycard entry to stairs/elevator and rooms. Overall: a great place to stay! Less than great: one of the 2 elevators broke while I was standing there waiting for it and it didn't get repaired the rest of my stay, which made for a long wait. I tried the stairs once but then my room key wouldn't work in the door. The internet works in the rooms but you have to continually get new codes and log in each time. Still, good connection! The people at the counter were all very friendly the whole time, were able to adjust the room to be all female after waking up one morning to find two guys in our room. The location is great, right near Alexanderplatz with all of the public transit links, and super close to the bus that heads to Tegel Airport. Highly recommend this hotel!
9 night business trip May 4, 2013
M
"Awesome location and looks brand new!"
Perfect if you don't mind sleeping with people you don't know in the room. Everything is clean and new. It's very close to Alexanderplatz so you can just start touring the city by foot right from the hotel.
3 night trip Apr 5, 2013
Erez
"A Hostel With That Little Bit Extra"
First and foremost- this is a hostel, not a hotel. That means that while it is possible to book out an entire room for your own use, the majority of the guests at this location are staying in 6- or 8-person rooms where they share the vast majority of the space with other people. That said, don't expect to find budget, low-income travelers here. The ONE80º Hostel, while quite affordable, is not the cheapest option in Berlin and as such, I imagine that the aforementioned group has found elsewhere to stay. What this means is that you can expect to see a lot of younger folk and students travelling on their parents' bill, most of whom are toting Apple iPhones, iPads and other high-end lifestyle products. If you decide to share a room with others, expect it to be fully filled on weekends. Weekdays tend to empty out, and my 6-person room rarely had more than three people in it from Monday till Thursday. Depending on who you live with, the room will either remain quite clean, well-decorated and modern or quickly look like someone brought every possession they have from home with them. There are (large) lockers in-room for you, so bring a lock just in case you get someone unsavory. Staff are quite friendly! Most of them, even the cleaning staff, are always full of smiles and friendly greetings. Only during a rush do they become a bit tense. Bad side? Elevators are very slow to arrive, though they move fast. WiFi internet is very unreliable in the lobby. Club room is loud.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"great hostel"
very nice hostel. perfect for students and young people. very good location
Other trip Sep 26, 2012
be
"a nice not expensive place to stay"
Showers might change between hot and cold, and don't have a bench or stool to put your stuff on while you shower, only small hangers. The location is good, and the staff helpful. The extras (renting a towel. breakfast etc.) are a little expensive.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
Maya
"great value"
i liked it.. it is near one of the major sub-train stations where you can connect to a lot of other trains. there is a HUGE shopping mall not too far away. and near some of the major landmarks.. like the Berlin radio tower. the directions to the hotel were very accurate. and for the rate that i paid, i was expecting less (in terms of service and quality), but i was very surprised, the hostel is well up kept and it was such a great value, and pleasure staying there. would stay again. rooms are very clean.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2012
Terry
"Very fun hostel!!! Good location and good price!!!"
When I'll be in Berlin - I really will stop at this hostel because it's convenient location, friendly people at the front desk, cheerful neighbors from different countries and reasonable price! Here we go!
Other trip Aug 9, 2012

"Clean"
Close to the central train station. it is a big hostel with lot world travellers. Washrooms are outside the room. Room is clean, bed is comfortable. the bed sheet is clean. Access to buses and trains for attractions.
2 night trip May 6, 2015
"Great accommodation"
This place is fantastic if you want somewhere on a budget in the centre of Berlin. Very, very clean and tidy with comfortable rooms. We had a private room of 6 with en-suite and couldn't fault it. Beds were comfy and the shower was good. Staff were really helpful too on where to go and what to do. Definitely recommended.
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
GARY
"Simple but clean."
Simple, but clean hostel. Very loud lobby with lots of drunken young men but theu could not be heard in our room. Great location. Would choose again.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Jean-Michel
"Berlin Stay"
Very good value stay for our group of friends. The location was very central and the hostel was well presented with friendly staff.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Patrick
"Simple and cheap."
A fun weekend girls getaway! The room was just what we needed, 4 bunk beds and a private bath, but the beds were cheap and rickety. A bit more comfort would have been nice! Good value for the price though!
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Good moments !"
perfect
2 night trip Feb 3, 2015
José Carlos Rabelo
"Great hostel, location, and some staff"
We stayed in a 4 bed female dorm which was very clean and comfortable. It had a balcony on the 10th floor overlooking some of the city. Rooms had large bins you could lock your stuff in. Linen included. The location was convenient and near some attractions. Nice private bathroom for the 4 of us. We did not have breakfast which was a surcharge. The two male staff were very nice and helpful when giving us advice on attractions and places to go out. However, two female staff that were working, mostly the one, were rude. We asked them to call a cab as our bus stop was out of service and we needed to get to a train leaving Berlin within 20 minutes. One staff called a cab and told us to sit inside. We were anxious and cab did not show up within 5 minutes as she stated so we went outside. One female staff came out and yelled at us for trying to get the attention of a cab driver who appeared to be looking for us. She yelled at us and did not let us explain ourselves before she walked away in anger. Other than that staff member, we had a great stay!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Better than expected value for money"
Clean, friendly place with like minded guests and cool staff
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Nice Hostel"
The bad thing is very hard to get WIFI connected at the room. The rest still okok.
4 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2014
CK
SG
Decent given that it is a hostel. Smart to keep bathroom and shower in separate rooms within our 6 bed room making it more convenient. Shower was leaky and made the floor wet every time it was used. Mold patches on the ceiling of the shower and shower head was gross. The blanket provided was very gross, could see yellow-orange stains on it. We showed up 1 hr before scheduled check-in time but since our room was ready they let us check in early without extra charge. Free WIFI in our room was shotty, often disconnected and wouldn't allow me to reconnect. Location is great, close to Alexanderplatz with connection to the train station and tram stops.
3 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2014
Everything is Great, Hostel Location the staff room clean Locker... Just one thing is some room nearby like main road, so that have be a noise.
3 night trip Sep 30, 2014
w
"Great value for money, and great location"
This hostel has a great location right next to Alexanderplatz, and transport links to get anywhere in Berlin by train. The beds are quite comfortable, with very clean bathrooms and showers, the breakfast was also quite tasty if you like ham and cheese rolls or cereal. There is also a pub crawl which left from the hostel every night which was a great laugh. In terms of value for money would thoroughly recommend.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"Grand for roughing it"
Just let people know! Bring towels sheets, pillow cases and duvet cover!! I know it's a hostal but who carrys these things with them besides towels which you can hire at reception! It is cool spot all the same. Perfect location!!
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
Collie
"Perfect for travellers"
Stayed for one night and served its purpose perfectly. Just walking distance from Alexanderplatz, Great clean hostel. Large bar area too. You have to pay for luggage storage but its not extortionate. Beds had own light and pocket for storagewhich was nice but there was no toilet in the rooms and the female toilets were broken on my floor so had to take the elevator to another floor .. but all in all would definitely recommend!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Mirain
"Rooms like prison cells, but good location"
I shared my room with 4 friends, which was a very claustrophobic space. I stayed there in July when it was quite hot. I noticed that one of the windows couldn't open and when I raised this with reception, they let me know the whole building is permanently like that. There was also NO air-con unit in the room or wardrobes to hang clothing. So we knew that was not a place to chill in at all, just wash sleep and go. We started to bare with the conditions until we had two power cuts lasting up to 7 hours in the evening only to our room. The hosts took far to long just to report the issue, so we could not charge our devices which inconvenienced us planning where we needed to to. After the power cut we was told that there would be no water due to maintenance check which lasted 5 hours (no shower or toilet facilities could work in the whole building). There was other small things, which I already dealt with in person and this has put me off staying in hostels forever.
5 night trip with friends Jul 7, 2014
Cass Black
Excellent location, no complaints whatsoever
4 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"modern hostel"
Good place to stay, luggage rooms cost money though
3 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
Archie
"Leisure stay"
Never stayed in a hostel before, didn't know what to expect. But would defernately stay at the one80• hostel again. But would have ALL familiars in the room. Coming in late, buzzing can be a bit of an issue
4 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Good value hostel in good location"
It's a hostel so it's bunk beds. Though we were 5 we booked a room for 6 so we could have it to ourselves. You don't get any extras - no towels, soap, etc - so bring your own. It's a modern hostel with new fixtures. The rooms are small but well designed to maximise the use of space. There is plenty of useful individual storage space and each bed has it's own light and bed-side storage area. The rooms were very quiet and black out curtains were very effective at keeping the room dark. The room had a separate toilet and shower.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Giles
"incredible facilities OK location"
Everything is incredibly nice in the hostel from the bathrooms to rooms themselves. staff was helpful . would stay again
2 night trip with friends May 17, 2014
"Can't knock it"
Friendly staff very clean perfect for a couple of nights stay rooms were sound proofed never heard a peep at night.
3 night trip May 9, 2014
A Fowell
"Nice hostel, very close to Alexanderplatz."
Very easy to find, very clean & spacious would visit again if I ever go back to Berlin.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Great price, great welcome."
Great rooms, especially for the price. Staff and clientèle very welcoming. Only downside was the breakfast - not awesome, pretty pricey for what it was - had much better breakfasts out in the city itself. The secure self-service luggage drop in the basement was extremely useful.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Kev
"Great location, comfortable, friendly, safe"
Great hostel in a brilliant location. Really modern style, fantastic prices. Room was clean and comfortable with 2 power sockets per bed (bonus). Good bar downstairs and very friendly staff. Put a double bed in the room instead of 2 bunk beds and it would have been a decent grade hotel rather than hostel. Would use again. Amazing value.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Great place for a stag do"
The One80° hostel is the perfect place for a stag party! There were 21 of us there for my brother's stag weekend and we had an awesome weekend there. The hostel has a great vibe and the party starts before you leave. The staff are really friendly and helpful with good knowledge of everything you might need locally. Rooms are a good size, clean and have everything you need. This place is more like a hotel and is much higher than its official 2 star rating in my opinion. Would highly recommend it to anyone!
2 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2014
"Perfect"
Really impressed with this hostel; great location, price, service and quality. Rooms and en-suite bathroom are cleaned every day, electric lockers in the basement plus lockers in the room (you would need to bring a pad lock). Bar and food served downstairs or alternatively Alexanderplatz is 30seconds away plus other cafes nearby. Plenty of access to different transport so getting to other parts of the city was super easy. Staff were friendly and helpful. Nice relaxed and safe environment. Would definitely stay again and recommend to others!
4 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
Seema
"The best hostel in Berlin!"
No words. Just the best hostel.
4 night business trip Dec 25, 2013
Carla Fuzii
"Absolutely 5*****"
Absolutely 5***** star hostel! The Hilton's as far as hostels are concerned and very very cheap as well... For this kind of luxury I didn't expect to pay €10 a night and in Central Berlin as well, walking distance to most of the main sights! Definitely a gem of a hostel find and I would highly recommend it! Plus a club, All new facilities, a large lounge area, free tour guide to the city and even free printing! This hostel has really gone the length to please and It makes for a very enjoyable stay in Berlin! Would definitely, definitely stay nowhere else in Berlin, if you are smart! ;)
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2013
V.Poku
"Great hostel for young people"
The only reason why I rated the facilities and comfort a bit lower is that I'm getting old. If you're 18 - 29, this should be ideal for you.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013