All hotels in Wildwood Crest, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here9103 Atlantic Avenue, Wildwood Crest, NJ, 08260, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Office needs to open earlier. Does not open until 9 and lot of people have to check out earlier that that.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Nice place for a beach vacation."
This was our second visit to Beau Rivage. We've met many other guest who had returned for 20 years. A good basic value motel with nice rooms and kitchenettes. Gas grills available too. Soap and shampoos awful, bring your own. Friendly staff. Will stay again.
7 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Tom and Greta
Very good hotel
4 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
jose
"Nice, clean hotel close to the beach!"
We booked this for a short weekend trip, very spur of the moment so I was a little hesitant on what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised!.. the room was clean, bathroom fully renovated with granite counters, new clean appliances and flat screen tv. The only con was you can tell the air conditioning was an old unit. The vents were broken, a little dirty and the room always felt damp and humid. I guess thats from being so close to the beach as well. Overall had a great time and the Flip Flop cafe downstairs was a big plus for breakfast and lunch. I would recommend!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
rynted
"Excellent location, very friendly"
Quaint hotel, just the basics, but the hospitality made up for any lacking amenities. Definitely a checkmark on our list of places to revisit. The beach was also very clean and was right out the back door. Super super clean establishment. Al & Lenay
3 night romance trip Jun 15, 2014
Al & Lenay
"Relaxing weekend in Wildwood"
For the most part the hotel was good and we would consider returning again. The room was VERY clean and updated, a nice change from the typical shore motel. The staff we encountered was very pleasant and helpful. We also liked the location...on the beach and far enough away from the busy part of Wildwood but close enough to get to all the attractions quickly. There were a few things that we didn't love but it wouldn't stop us from staying again. First was that it was extremely warm in our room even with the door and window open so we decided to turn the air on. We let it run for awhile but there wasn't any cool air coming out. When I called the front desk they told me they don't have air this time of year. It was a little disappointing considering it was warm out and we couldn't get comfortable. Also, I'm almost positive that I read somewhere that the pool was heated. We quickly found out that wasn't the case...it was super cold. I thought I was mistaken but another family we met also said they were told the pool (small pool area)was heated. Given that it was off season, I wouldn't let those things deter us from trying it again. It can be very hard finding a nice hotel that's clean, in a good location and reasonably priced. I'd like to give it another try during the regular season.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Not a fan."
Parking difficult with all the poles in the area. Elevator dirty and smelly. The only place to sit outside the room was on the walkway with cheap plastic chairs. Room was OK, but the couch was terrible to sit on and the carpet very stained and rooms smelled of smoke.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Need more control and rule because late night to much noise.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
frank
"The hotel is right at the beach"
The hotel is right at the beach, it is not a fancy hotel but it is nice for the price.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Dont judge book by its cover"
Really nice friendly and clean place sorrounded by nice hotels close to everything including beach. loved the little kitchen they have recomend it if you want some thing nice and clean.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
The Alvarez Gonzalez Family
"Weekend basketball tourney"
Just because they have a beautiful deck with pavilion, patio furniture, and grills, don't think you can use it. Their rules of use are very strict and it was used by no one in the 3 days we were there. Other than that, was better than most beach motels.
2 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2013
The staff was excellent! Hotel was pretty clean and nice location, maybe some new comfy couches would help but overall great stay!
2 night romance trip Jun 14, 2013
"Rooms"
Motel room smelled horrible of mildew. The stove had aluminum foil underneath the burners that was used and torn. The small wave boards for the beach were over priced by 10.00, they could at least give the guests a discount on them. The pool was very nice and well maintained.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
Lucy
"Very clean and charming"
First stay and enjoyed it. Very clean well maintained. Great beach access. Good value for money.
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
Justin
"Right on beach"
The room was very spacious and the kitchenette was great for preparing meals, which, saved us money from eating out. The staff was very friendly. The one complaint I did have was that there was a funny smell in our room.
3 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Very good beach. Close to Cape May"
This would be a good motel for a family or small group's week at the beach. The room was an efficiency suite, not very romantic, but we didn't stay there all that much. Cleanliness was par. Style of the decor was about mid-1980s, but with better televisions. The staff was generally polite, but the maid didn't clean or bring new towels after the first night, and the front desk called us at 11:05 to inform us that check-out was at 11:00. Really. There is a cute, small pool, and a coffee shop at the back of the building with an ocean view, pastries in cellophane, but decent coffee. It's run by a nice guy. The town of Wildwood Crest itself seems quieter, less glitzy, more family-friendly than Wildwood just to the north. Satisfactory overall. 2.5 stars is a fair rating.
2 night romance trip May 31, 2013
"Excellent place"
Great staff. clean ,convenient place and great breakfast place! It was a very enjoyable stay.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
Rich
"Ok Hotel"
I thought the bathroom could of been a little more updated. The stopper in the tub didn't work. We had to prop it with a top so the water can go down the drain. The location was good though although the room was ok, but for the price we paid I just expected a wonderful room. Not to mention the pots that are there can not stand a lot of heat. If you choose this hotel bring at least one or two cookware. One for frying and one for stewing.
Other trip Sep 15, 2012
Dee
"Right on the Ocean"
The staff was very friendly. Assisted us in finding our way around Wildwood & Cape May. Great location at far end of Wildwood Crest. Nice & quiet. Cape May not far at all. Room was great. Living room, small kitchen, full size refrigerator, seperate bedroom with a safe all decorated nicely and kept clean. This is a well maintained property. Pool was much smaller than we thought it would be. If your kids love swimming in a pool, may want to go elsewhere. Cafe on site had good food at reasonable prices. I would definitely recommend this place.
4 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2012
"Large Clean Room - But Dated."
Nice large room. Had a separate Living room, kitchen, and Bedroom with a door. The property is well kept, but old, and the bathroom is from the 70's. There were two TV's, one in living room and a small one in bedroom, both were old style. All furniture is clean, but again old and low end. Bed was ok, but the covers needed to be washed. Had to leave a $10 key deposit, key was old style, with a large plastic handle. Made me a bit nervous because anyone can make a copy of key and have access to room. Plenty of free parking. Made the mistake of over sleeping last day. Cleaning lady was bounding on door at 10:45 am - this was followed by the front desk repeatedly calling, and asking when I was leaving. I asked for 20 minutes, and received a nasty lecture. It is not like the hotel was packed, and check-in is at 4:00, and I left no mess, so I found there reaction unjustified. I travel often and usually stay up to an hour after check out, and it is never a problem, this place was very hostile. For this reason they lost for me for a customer nor would I recommend it
3 night trip Jul 20, 2012
Ed S
The hotel is convenient to the beach, in a quieter area far from the boardwalk. The staff were not in the office when we arrived 15 minutes from closing time. The hotel has an odd arrangement with balcony's in front so you walk through people's balcony, party etc., while walking to your room. The room was clean, but bare bones. Not quite what I expected for the price. But the location is hard to beat.
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2012
"great hotel"
just very comfortable and spotless clean and friendly
Other trip Jul 17, 2012
"great hotel for a weekend getaway."
Friendly staff, hotel close to the beach. I was allowed to keep my car in the hotel parking lot after I had checked out, because they were not busy at the time.. My girls and I were able to spend several more hours on the beach, before we left for home.
Other trip Jul 16, 2012
Tuesday
"Convenience"
The family had a lot of fun. My kids enjoyed the pool after hours at the close by beach. The Room was clean, the kitchenette provided practicality and the area was great!
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2012
N. Saif
3 night family trip Sep 15, 2013
3 night romance trip Sep 15, 2013
2 night trip Jul 13, 2012
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2012
2 night trip Jun 8, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Beau Rivage Beach Resort

"Pleasantly surprised! Clean, comfortable, and spatious"
09/24/14 K Susan C Corning, New York, United States
I had never been in this area before and had no idea where to stay and boy did I luck out!! Beau Rivage staff was very accommodating with the reservation and even allowed my Hotwire reservation to be canceled (now that was a nightmare!!) so I could rebook at a better rate! When I arrived, I got a room furthest away from the ocean and it was still a lovely view. The room was very clean and newly renovated with a tiled bath. Parking was easy and the beach was right there! It was an easy drive to Cape May, although you have to plan your trips because of the toll to get out of Wildwood Crest! This is where I'll stay the next time I'm headed down to the Cape May area!
"RUDE, NASTY, HORRIBLE MANAGMENT"
08/17/14 Perrix45 Verona
Wish I could write a review about the place, but we never stayed! The day after the reservation was made we got a call saying that there was an error is the reservation and that it has been moved around, to a completely different room than we booked for! When called back to ask for the manager I got a response "yeah, I can help you" with an ATTITUDE. When explained the situation, I was told "those are the rules, too bad" when I said that this was our vacation and we were disappointed I got "oh well" then when I said that it was an error on their part, not mine she responded "well haven't you ever made a mistake before?" She was so nasty, and rude. When asked to speak to come one above her, she said "nope I'm the only one and the owner is never here. I've been in this business for 40 years I know how to do my job" I then called the shalimar, they were SO nice and accommodating, they gave us a nicer room, better price, and the length of stay we wanted. This place should be ashamed of they way they treat their guests. ESPECIALLY charging the rates that they charge. SOOOOOO disappointed.
"Best Kept Secret in the Crest!"
08/09/14 anna_butler New Jersey
Great place to stay with the family. It's off the beaten track so it's quieter and very relaxing. The owners are friendly and accommodating and the rooms are clean. It's right on the beach so you have a choice of pool or beach (and you don't have to walk miles to get there)!
"Basic Crest Beachfront - Plus"
08/07/14 John F King of Prussia
I like to stay deep in the Crest/Diamond Beach area - close to Cape May - walking distance to some better (my age - 50) bars and restaurants. If I want to club hop - I can drive to North WW or take a trolley (my kids do not do the boardwalk any more - would rather pub crawl in North WW) . This hotel fits that need - clean typical "value" hotel (not 5 Star) and friendly staff. The Plus - not to mention the clean beach in front of the hotel - but the small but convienent restaurant on site - kids sleep in (and eat cereal in the room whenever the wake) - Dad grabs a book and reads while I eat and have some coffee. There is something about beachfront, coffee, salt air and reading...the place has them all. I stayed on the upper floor - only thing that stuck out - was that while no one seemed to be smoking in the rooms - it seems that everyone was smoking on the chairs outside their rooms - tried not to inhale walking down the balcony. Other than the outside puffers - the stay was good.
"Very clean, quiet location and right on the beach..."
08/05/14 irish_padraig Short Hills, New Jersey
We have stayed here twice now in 2014. First time was back in the beginning of June. The place is clean, staff is friendly. Any requests are answered/taken care of right away. During that first stay, it was very nice but there was a giant fan across the street and it was a little annoying to here it turn on and off all day and night. It wasn't obnoxiously loud but just the constant on/off kind of got to you after a while. But we weren't worried about it much as once in the room, couldn't really here it, plus we didn't spend much time in the room. This last time we stayed (just a week or so ago) same things about the place. clean, friendly people. But what a difference in that fan. I don't know what they did, but even when we were sitting outside the room, we could barely hear it. Makes for a better vacation if you like to sit outside a bit. Definitely don't have to be listening to that noise anymore. We will possibly be back for a 3rd stay in 2014, if not, definitely in 2015.
"Older property but well kept..."
07/28/14 BobbyGee65
Stayed 4 nights with wife, daughter (25) and son (14). Place is a bit dated but well kept. Bathrooms recently renovated and clean.Beds comfortable and AC worked well but a little noisy...what was worse was the huge AC unit across the street for the adjacent hotel, (I suggest trying to book one of the actual ocean view rooms facing the beach). Loved the easy access to the beach which is well maintained. The pool is clean but smallish. I liked the BBQ grills and made my own burgers for lunch one day. The cafe was convenient, had an extensive menu and served a tasty breakfast at a good price. Did not try the lunch. The hotel is close enough to the the main Wildwood boardwalk attractions to access by trolley or a short drive but a bit too far to walk which is a good thing if you like a little distance from the crowds and noise.
"Exceptional service but need to improve housekeeping"
07/14/14 nipperphil01 Gibbsboro, New Jersey
This was the second year in a row my family stayed here. Last year we loved the place - still very fond of it but I noticed a definite decline in the housekeeping. Bed linens were soiled & short-sheeted & beds were uncomfortable - could feel the springs. Carpets are stained (they should remove all carpeting & put down tiles being a beachfront hotel). The facility is well-maintained inside & out and staff very pleasant. Kitchenette was adequately stocked with essentials & plenty of bath towels. Service was exceptional: The coffeemaker in my room wasn't working properly and was quickly replaced with a brand new one. The TV remote wasn't working either & a maintenance person quickly came to the room & resolved the problem.
"Clean Hotel with a Great View"
07/10/14 Lesa O Rotterdam, New York
My family and I stayed here a few weeks ago. Our room was very clean and the view was outstanding. We loved staying right on the beach. The restaurant located on the property is very good and has very reasonable prices. The only negative was the wifi was horrible and sometimes we were not even able to access the internet. It was easy to catch the trolly to the boardwalk as it stops right outside the motel.
"simsfamandfriends"
06/19/14 Robert S West Lawn, Pennsylvania
Began staying here several years ago and we keep coming back. Usually with more and more family and friends each year. .We always have a great time at the Beau Rivage. The rooms are very nice and neat. The service is great. The staff is friendly. Great location.Just a few steps and your on the beach. The Flip Flop Café at the Beau Rivage for breakfast , lunch, or a snack is very convenient.
"Unfortunate Stay"
06/12/14 LizzyGal18 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Can anyone say Racism! Isn't this the 21st century? Thank God my husband did not get lynched for staying at this hotel. Caucasian guests at this hotel were feeling "uncomfortable" seeing my spouse in the property. They actually went to the staff of the hotel to ask if my husband was a "guest" at the hotel and for him not to fraternize with the other guests of the hotel. The other guests at the hotel purposely donned their General Lee flags near the gas grills so that my husband wouldn't use them. So of course we felt uncomfortable, and did not use the grills that were available. Then on top of feeling humiliated, before we left on Sunday, we saw Mouse droppings in our bed that we were sleeping in. Needless to say, what started out as a nice weekend, has now an extremely disappointing experience in our family's history books.