All hotels in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada
120 Town Crest Road, Fort Saskatchewan, AB, T8L 0G7, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Excellent!"
This hotel was awesome! It was CLEAN, comfortable, easy to find.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Liz
"Superior facility and comfort marred by service"
We really liked this Comfort Inn and will return in the future because it is luxuriously appointed with a really comfortable bed. Very quite, too. I rated the service low for an incident with one employee. Apart from that, the staff was very kind and friendly. The incident occurred at check-in, when the person on duty required a $200 deposit for, in case I damaged the room, in their words. In my experience, other hotels have charged a similar deposit of up to $50 for "incidentals", but nobody has every asked me to put down such a large amount of money, nor have they ever explained the deposit as a fee to cover damages to the room. I was a bit insulted by that. The deposit was returned.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
"Great value for the money"
Kids loved the pool with the waterslide. hotel was very clean, modern and comfortable. Staff were very friendly too. I'd stay here again anytime and breakfast was great, not your typical 'free' breakfast. The only thing I could find wrong was the toilet paper holder was falling off, big deal lol.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
Deb

Was great friendly staff. Our first room the A/C was not working and they chanced our room instantly. Only complain is the pool is for older kids my kids being 2 and 5 we could not do to much but they still had fun.I would stay again
4 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Very good. Will stay again next time in ft. Saskatchewan
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Alan
"John From Calgary."
New hotel. Very clean and very helpful staff. Free hot breakfast was very good. Fitness room had a lot of space.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
"hotel"
Very clean and nice room. Excellent price. Will definitely stay here again
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
tyler
"Should Be A 5 Star!"
We stayed for our daughter's dance competition. Check in was quick and easy. The pool and water slide was a lot of fun for the kids. It was nice to be offered a complimentary breakfast with such an assortment of food. From quick and easy yogurt, fruit or a boiled egg to a nice hot meal including bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, toast and a waffle station. Staff were nearby refilling stations on a regular basis. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
We loved the water slide. The room was nice and big which was great for kids changing. Everything about out stay was nice.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"New and very clean"
Great stay nice place will go back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
di
"The most comfortable bed in any motel I've been in"
The beds in this Inn are SO COMFORTABLE! We got held up for 5 hours on the road due to a traffic accident, but it was so worth it when we got in at 1:00am, the memory foam firm mattress was everything we needed it to be. Our previous experience with the free breakfast wasn't very good, so we didn't bother this time. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.
5 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
Room was clean and the bed was very comfy. Nice place too stay.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Bring back the tea"
I don't like that they removed the Tea station. The pool was not warm enough
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Timothy
"Nice stay for family"
Great pool for taller kids. Kids loved the water slide
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"ok"
found the front desk staff rude on check in. had problem with room..not what I booked. staff said it was not their problem. It was late at night when I checked in so there was no one there who could resolve the problem.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Nice hotel, definately will stay again!"
Rooms were clean, comfortable beds, nice pool for the kids!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Close to Seniors Games"
We enjoyed it very much.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
McCallum
The staff was great! The hotel is nice and the amenities are also good. Our room reeked of cleaner so I know it was clean but we ended up changing rooms late at night as it was so overpowering (with kids which is not a fun thing). Also, I happened to find the previous clients sock under a footstool so I wondered how clean could the rest be. The breakfast was good as was the pool. I am just disappointed with nothing being done about everything. No discount this time around and no discount for future stays. Nor sure how I feel about this hotel.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Very clean hotel with a good pool and hot tub. Beds were very comfortable and room was quiet. Excellent breakfast. We will certainly be back. Would've liked a receipt for hold on credit card being cancelled at end of stay,or at least see the paper shredded, otherwise everything was excellent
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"King suite"
The room was great!!! The bed was comfortable and room was very spacious.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Penny
"Good hot breakfast"
Best eggs, bacon and hashbrowns I have had from an included breakfast in a hotel. Eggs were cooked/prepared great!
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Neil
"Nice hotel. Decent HOT breakfast"
Had a very nice stay. The room was nice and clean. Everything appeared to be new. Nice pool and hot tub. The morning continental breakfast is better than most places with egg, bacon, sausage, hash browns, etc. Its too bad there isn't a restaurant attached. Very nice place to stay.
5 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
Jake Fehr
"Really enjoyable stay"
Absolutely loved the hotel, the kids had a blast on the water slide and pool, and the staff was very friendly and helpful, will definitely stay there again!
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Great Hotel - Will Visit Again"
Our family loved the spacious room, great breakfast and I couldn't get our daughter away from the water slide. Everyone loved their stay and the staff was very friendly. Looking forward to the next time we visit this hotel again.
2 night family trip May 23, 2014
Calgary Visitor
Very friendly front desk staff! Room was awesome and more than I expected. Great value and comfort. Would highly recommend to all!
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
Don
"Close for business or family"
Staff very good. The pictures from website coincided with our room and pool. Very important. Breakfast was good. Protein as well not just fruit. Overall very good.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Clean, fresh, and new."
Cozy beds and comfy rooms. I love the microwave, kitchen-area sink, and fridge available. This hotel was nice and quiet, had more than enough parking, and was super clean. The included brunch wasn't great, but it was nice to have the option to grab a quick bagel on the way out for the day.
Other trip May 12, 2014
KDubs
"One of my best hotel experiences."
The staff was so friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and comfortable. Amazing breakfast and the pool was great!
Other trip May 5, 2014
"business stay"
nice and clean hotel with friendly service
3 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
rob
"Not pet friendly."
Searched for pet friendly but this hotel was not. They ended up letting us stay but they weren't very happy about it.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"beautiful hotel"
really nice,clean hotel.We had booked ahead so we knew location was right for us.Its located close to highway,food,gas etc.It a new hotel with beautiful finishes and great breakfast and plenty of free coffee in lobby.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"clean and quiet"
We have enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn because it is clean, and quieter than staying in Edmonton. We enjoy the pool and the breakfast. The breakfast is so handy at the hotel. It is more convenient and quicker to eat the breakfast at the hotel. Time is precious and it allows us more time to get to our shopping list.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"very clean, pleasant staff"
The staff was great. There on business and met all my needs.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Great for family weekend close to Edmonton"
Everyone enjoyed the whole experience from the pool to the beds in the room to the continental breakfast. Will be back again.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Convenient location"
Kids enjoy the waterslide and the breakfast. Would be nice to be have movies to rent on the tv.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Nice clean comfortable hotel. Hot breakfast was excellent. Only complaint I have was pillows were too soft. Wouldn't hesitate staying there again.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
james
"Very nice hotel and close to where we needed to be"
We checked in early , 2: 00 pm, and went to our room. It was a very nice room. The high ceilings made the room seem even larger.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"Best stay ever"
I would come again. Rooms were clean and comfy and breakfast was great thank you!
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
Ronna
"worth the extra 10 minute drive"
We decided to stay here when on shopping trip to Sherwood Park; the cost, the waterslide and the hot breakfast were all the reasons why we chose this hotel. Its a short drive to Ft. Sask and was well worth the time to get there.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Darrell
"Great Get Away!"
We have stayed here 3 times since it opened and the hotel is Great. It is easy to get to and the breakfast is delicous. We will definately stay here again. We will definately stay here again.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2013
"Family close by"
It was very comfortable any near my relatives Will stay again
4 night family trip Jul 23, 2013
"nice hotel excellent breakfast."
stayed two nights , nice and quiet ice and pop machine on each floor
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"nice place to spend the night"
Nice hotel. We were upgrading our water system, so decided to stay at this hotel with the kids so we could use water, and bathrooms etc. Kids loved the pool and waterslide. They had the place to themselves. Room was very roomy, and the bed was very comfy.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2013
Very nice hotel, we only had a 1 night stay to attend my son's wedding in Fort Saskatchewan.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Very nice, clean and spacious rooms. Good selection at the complementary break feast. The large indoor pool with waterslide was great for the kids and the weight room has enough equipment to get a sweat on.
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2013
"convenient to activities"
great- no hassles
3 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"Great spot for our team"
This is a relatively new hotel and I was impressed with the level of quality throughout. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The washroom was roomy and finished to a high standard. We were their with our baseball team and everyone had a great time. The kids spent most of their time in the wonderful pool.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Coach Chris
"Great choice!"
this hotel was clean and spacious, with very friendly staff. Great location. Rooms were large, beds comfortable!
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Alison
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel! great staff!; the room was clean, perfect, we had a great time.
Other trip May 27, 2013
Cruz
Room very clean, and comfortable! Quiet and good continental breakfast!
Other trip May 17, 2013