All hotels in Laconia, New Hampshire, United States of America
1086 Weirs Blvd, Laconia, NH, 03246, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

very old, needs updates
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Naswa opinion"
We spent 3 days at the hotel and we have no complains. We only couldn't get a baby crib but it's fine.
3 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
Goergi
Overall this hotel is good. It is located right next to a lake and the view of sunset is really amazing. Also the location of this hotel is very convenient for many attraction and activities around the area. Few things I would like to point out: I would mention that the hotel building is very old. The power outlets in both of our rooms where really loose and I had a hard time charging my camera. If you drive a big Van or SUV the parking spots are extremely small in size.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Be sure to ask if they are accommodating bus tour."
We were very displeased, my wife and I went there specifically to enjoy the restaurant and lake view from our balcony room we had reserved .Instead we were told we could not eat at the restaurant or have the lake view balcony room because of a bus tour they had staying there. Lots of loud people with TV's blaring at night and a got to wake up to a bus idling at my doorway while loading people for 20 minutes @ 7 am. That was the view I got to pay for, the tail end of a bus in a parking lot, after we had to drive around and find a place to eat dinner.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
Todd & Lynn
this motel was at a great location and we really enjoyed our stay
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Nice Resort."
The resort is very clean. There is staff constantly cleaning the beach. Asking if we would like drinks. The views where beautiful. At night there are 2 bom fires to sit around along with music and a outside drink/food stand. Also a indoor restaurant. Very pleased. The only thing I would recommend is bringing your own pillow from home. The pillows are uncomfortable and the bed is on the hard side.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Anna
"Close to Concert Venue"
We would definitely stay at the Naswa Resort again! We had a room with a balcony on the water. Went out one morning on the boat with Captain Dennis - beautiful! The staff was kind and very helpful. Great experience!
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Great view from our room ... professional staff"
We arrived to be told that though the website for Naswa noted that they were Pet Friendly ... and that two pets were allowed that the resort did not have a room available to us and our pet. The staff believed that the website stated that we needed to call to reserve a special room. A review of the Naswa website revealed that our perception was accurate and that it was not stated anywhere to call for a pet friendly room. The manager politely explained that their problem stems from the need to have rooms available for persons with asthma and/or allergies to pets. This is where the Manager, Patty and the Staff went the extra mile and showed that they cared about us and the Naswa Resort. While we were calling Expedia to explain what had happened and to request a refund, the manager contacted the people who were staying in the dog room and arranged with them to accept another room which they agreed to do .... and then began preparing the pet friendly room for us. The room was clean and equipped with a small dog bed and water/food dishes ... not to mention the beautiful view of the lake. Our stay was pleasant and the staff (despite their "rule") was exceptionally helpful and went way beyond expectations to make us and our dog feel at home.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"nice place to bring a family"
we really did enjoy our stay at the resort we enjoyed all the different activities the hotel offers . the smore night was a big hit!!!! All the staff were wonderful all over the resort especially in the restaurant the entertainment waccomerdatas a wonderful addiction. We really enjoyed out bartender Sam was really friendly and very attentive to our needs. We plan on coming back again next summer !!!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
mb
"Nice hotel right on the Lake & close to Weirs Bch."
Checked in on a Thursday for 1 night. Had a concert in Meadowbrook with my daughter. Was able to check in at Noon and go exploring for the afternoon. Great location and easy to get to Meadowbrook from this hotel. Air conditioner was not working well when we checked into the room. Was set at 60, but clearly not working well. I took it upon myself to check the filters as this was a newer air conditioning unit. As I suspected, they were dirty so I cleaned them. Once they were clean, the air conditioner worked great. When checking out in the morning, I suggested that they make cleaning the filters a routine every 2 weeks. Otherwise, nice spot. Note that parking is a bit tight. Especially if you drive a large vehicle like I do. I drive a Suburban and was concerned about other people denting my car the spots were so tight.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Darlene
"Always again"
Just stay for one night when I've been able to stay the whole week on more than that. Amazing location just at the lake and good and helpful staff. Was there for a concert and the taxi connected to the hotel picked us up and dropped us off as well. Just great overall service
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2014
"Great view/budget hotel"
We paid a bit extra for a lake front room which was gorgeous! The views were incredible. The room was a bit outdated and had a musty smell. Also, very tiny. We loved having a little deck on the beach. Worth the price.
1 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2014
KBVT
Hotels got my reservation wrong they booked us in a non pet friendly room I always mention I have a five pound dog it took about ten hours to straighten it out it was a night mare plus no compensation of any kind !'!!!! Not sure if we would go through hotels . Com again
3 night romance trip Jun 23, 2014
"Grandma's Spare Room"
The place looked like it was nice 40 years ago and hasremained that way. there's a smell that reminded me of retirement apartments. the room was out dated by at least 40 years, and the beach is barely that. Not to mention the beds were smaller than described and the mattress has probably seen better days. For what I paid to be close to Meadowbrook, I could of stayed in Tilton for less money and a better Hotel, I guess the lesson is don't always believe the rating, talk to someone who may have visited an area that you can trust.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"On the water"
Room was fine-two double beds. Not much room other than that.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
"A solid 3.5"
We arrived on the Wednesday before bike week, and we were the only ones in the place, which was nice. Our room was clean and comfortable. My husband and I sleep on a queen bed at home, but we found the queen beds in the room a bit snug and ended up sleeping separately. The TV was a nice flat screen, but had only basic cable. I know most people don't go on vacation to watch TV, but the hockey playoffs were going on, and we couldn't watch them in our room. There was an available HDMI input, in case you want to bring a game system or DVD player for the kids. Which leads me to my biggest complaint - the free WiFi was useless. I could not get enough of a signal to use my iPad at all over the course of our visit. On the other hand, I had better cell service than I ever get at home, so just be prepared to use up your data minutes. The establishment is in walking distance of Weirs Beach, the drive-in, the MS Washington lake tours, etc. You can also walk out the back door of the motel and be on the lake. There were plenty of lounge chairs for guests. As I mentioned, we stayed on the cusp on the season, so the weather was still cool and often rainy, and the resort was quiet, which is how we prefer it. The restaurant was only open on the weekend at that time, so we didn't try it out. The staff were pleasant but not particularly helpful - they didn't ask if we needed directions or recommendations or anything. I would stay again, but it's definitely more rustic than luxurious.
4 night family trip May 28, 2014
MGibson
"Great location and kept very well!"
Went for a one night stay for business, The room was clean comfortable and very affordable for the end of the season. Hope to get a great deal for bike week next year because the location is prime and the events are a good time!
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Stephanie Roger
"Close to sightseeing"
We were absolutely satisfied .The location and views of the resort were amazing.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Foliage viewing"
The hotel was a little dated but clean. Excellent value for what we paid I would go back again
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Paul G
"Very nice hotel, within view of the lake"
The motel/hotel was cozy, clean and modern. We ate a take out supper on the little porch which was furnished with 2 comfy chairs and a table. Although it was raining, we stayed nice and dry. The linens were high quality and the bath was spotless with modern fixtures. We would definitely stay here again. We were about 50 feet from the water.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
dave
"Nice motel on the water."
Very family oriented. It was just my husband and I and we had a nice time. However, the beachfront is very small and some families are very loud. That makes for a somewhat entertaining experience, if not all that relaxing.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Great last minute get a way"
Very clean and friendly staff. close to concerts and beach.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"A lot of fun!"
We had a very nice time during our stay. We met some old friends at the beach bar and had some appetizers. The food and drinks were great as usual. One thing that had changed since our last stay was I didn't see the "drink menu" they had previously which made it very easy to order. The room was clean and check in was quick, easy and gracious.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Susan R.

"Friendly, family run resort"
Helpful staff who upgraded us because they had a coach party arriving and thought we wouldn't want to look out of our window at a coach!
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Maggie
"close to Nascar venue"
Expecting upscale resort was housed in an annex building across the street. Chilly night on the lake entered the room turned on heat. .. set the fire alarm off, no curtains on the window only venetian blinds with a valance and the street light right outside the window..did not eat at the restaurant and it is reported to be fabulous..
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
rosie
"Parking view"
Old, need refresh small parking lot. Clean and well sleep, take a lake view or you feel like in punisment in corner.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
sined
"Poor Service"
Old and very basic hotel. Paid for hotel at time of booking, waited a long time to check in after a long drive, told I had not paid, and was charged $97 so tired I just needed to get to my room. Booked room with balcony was given room no1 view of car park, and next to delivery door for bar.Pleased I had only booked 1night, The Hotel give me a refund when I checked out agreeing I had already paid. But did not appologise for giving us such a horrible room. Will not return here.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
ffion

"Herrlicher Ausblick"
Sehr gute Lage am Strand...., Ausstattung des Hotels war ok, relativ alter Zustand
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Julio
3 night trip Oct 11, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for The Naswa Resort

"NASWA is a family owned and family orientated resort."
06/29/15 Sheila W
We are long time NASWA patrons, clean, friendly, and the Blue Bistro and NAZBAR have a diversified menu and the food is excellent in taste and presentation. The family members that work at the resort and wonderful, warm and friendly and we love them.
"Great place!"
06/29/15 ClarkWGriswold33 New York, NY
I've stayed here a few times, most recently this past weekend to visit the American Classic Arcade Museum. I travel from NY so it's a hike but check in is always a breeze and then I get to my room to settle in. I always get a room with a view of the lake and it's always clean as possible and I've never had less than a restful night there. This past weekend, The Naswa celebrated 80 years with fireworks which I enjoyed off the balcony out the back door of my room. The staff is extremely friendly, the hotel is very well run and I had a very enjoyable stay and will absolutely stay here when I'm in the Weirs Beach area. I highly recommend it.
"Excellent Spot for Bike Week"
06/23/15 Rich C
My wife and I had a great stay @ the Naswa. The service and staff were excellent and we enjoyed our stay even during bike week in the rain. The only issue we had was with the pillows. They were ALL massive. I still have a stiff neck a week later. Other than that, it was perfect. We hope to be back next year. If we can get a room, I will bring my own pillow! :)
"Laconia Bike Week"
06/20/15 Hector D
Great place to stay with Great friends on bike week. I met Cynthia the owner of the resort, and she made sure our visit at Naswa was exceptional I will return again and again already made reservations for next year. Thanks to all of Naswa staff! .
"great location, great staff"
06/16/15 jjea1 Springfield, Vermont
We have stayed at the Naz for the last three years in a row, participating in the "Makris ride" the first weekend of motorcycle week. The staff is great, location is great, we have always enjoyed our stay. This year the mattresses were updated, which has been my only complaint. This year was awesome!
"Naswa resort"
06/16/15 dylanb1976 South Portland, Maine
Convenient for weirs and bike week. Rooms have refrigerators, bonus. Nice beach. Parking spots are too small. Bar and lake is decent. Rooms are too expensive during bike week @200 a night. They also put rags in the parking lot for cleaning your bike!
"Beach access with free kayaks and paddle boats"
06/04/15 chris f New York City, New York
The resort was located on the beach of the lake and a short walk to Weirs Beach. It was a short kayak ride to the beach and the kayaks were free to use. There was a full bar / restaurant. I stayed in a cottage but the balcony rooms looked fun too.
"So much cute!!"
06/04/15 Carrie Z Half Moon Bay, California, United States
Stayed in the beach cottage and everything but the internet was wonderful. Great location. Helpful staff (except for the internet issues). Comfy bed. The only disappointment was how early the bar closed. My mai tai needs were not met on this trip. :( That being said, I enjoyed my stay so I'll be back to the Naswa Resort and just plan on bringing my own internet hot spot and if the bar continues to close early, I guess I have a good excuse to drink in the middle of the day . . . which isn't the worst thing to happen on a vacation!
"Fun Resort"
06/03/15 HB V
Wonderful stay...clean rooms...easy check in.... good wifi... best water pressure for a shower I have ever encountered!!! Courteous and friendly and helpful staff. Fun outdoor bar.. Clean beach...and water
"Beautiful Cottages"
05/31/15 Harvey B Brockport, New York
Just returned home from staying at this resort. Beautiful beach, friendly staff, great breakfasts at the Blue Bistro, and a very popular fun bar located right down on the beach. The Cottage came with a full kitchen and all the utensils and cookware we needed. Will definitely stay there again and recommend it highly.