Hotel Royal Qosqo, Cusco
- Select guestrooms
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Conveniently near the airport, Hotel Royal Qosqo is in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to Museo de Plantas Sagradas Magicas y Medicinales, Museum of Contemporary Art, and Plaza de Armas. Also nearby are Inca Museum and Cusco Cathedral.
Dining options at this Cusco hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a bar/lounge. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities include a nightclub, multilingual staff, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Self parking is complimentary. The property has designated areas for smoking.
The 20 guestrooms at Hotel Royal Qosqo include safes and ceiling fans. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. 21-inch LCD TVs are equipped with cable channels. All accommodations provide phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). In addition, housekeeping is offered daily and amenities available on request include hair dryers.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $18
- Single Room
- Double Room, 1 Double Bed
- Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Single Room, Bathtub
- Shared Dormitory, Women only
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 8:00 AM
- Check-out time is 9 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Free nearby parking
Nearby Three Star Cusco hotels
In the hotel
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Ecotours nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer (on request)
- 21-inch LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Top Cusco hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Cusco
- Torre DoradaFrom
- Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection HotelFrom
- Aranwa Sacred ValleyFrom
"One of the best hotels. Only wish bottled water was more available"Mar 6, 2015
- Belmond Hotel Rio SagradoFrom
"This resort was fantastic. Beautiful grounds, comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff. Food was great. Very relaxing, peaceful location. Would be glad to return to this…"Mar 4, 2015
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Hotel Royal Qosqo, Cusco’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Royal Qosqo Cusco Machu Picchu
- Hotel Royal Qosqo
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Onsite credit card charges are subject to an extra charge
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of PEN 25
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.