All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
Angol, Boat Station 3, Manoc Manoc, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Quiet and Peaceful area"
overall stay was great. Japanese co-owner gracious and greeted us every morning at breakfast. staff were friendly and helpful. esp. mention to Boyet (the site mgr).He took care of our luggage and find a charter vehicle to bring us back to the pier on our check out day. Now, that's what we call -Service.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Dave A
"Quiet relaxing beach stay in Boracay"
I have traveled to Boracay for vacation several times and stayed in ultra plush resorts and budget resorts. I can honestly say that Surfside is a combination of both. I love the size of the room. The view was fantastic. The tiled floor was a big plus for cleanliness especially after walking on the beach. The staff was great! They were very accommodating to our needs especially John. We were enjoying a relaxing sit on our deck overlooking the beach and smelt the most wonderful BBQ. We yelled down to the staff and John came to our room, took our order and attended to our 4 course seafood BBQ. Wow! Can't get treatment like that at the ultra plush big name resorts. Kudos to you Surfside! We will definitely stay again.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Donald
"A very pleasant stay at Surfside"
We had a nice stay with the kind folks at Surfside. The staff are amazing, courteous, helpful and nice! We stayed for 5 nights and it is peaceful and wake up refreshed in the morning. The breakfast is delicious and served hot, the kitchen staff does a great job everyday. Miss Joy the Manager of the facility helped us out in coordinating our activities and my wife really enjoyed every moment we stayed in this resort. I think they have the BEST staff and the BEST management team in the island. I would come back to Surfside agian
5 night family trip Jun 15, 2014
"Friendly attentive staff at relaxing beach resort"
The best thing about the Surfside is the staff. More smiles than Thailand. I came to relax, eat, drink and relax. This places caters to it all. Great meals from the onsite restaurant served all day. On the beach, dining room or your own room. Bar had a fine selection and blended up yummy fresh smoothies and more. The spa provides phenomenal massage services. Get two or three. Stop wasting precious time reading countless reviews. Stay here! I know when I return it's Surfside Boracay for me.
Other trip May 2, 2014
Downtown
"Great value and nice hotel"
Nice hotel, walking distance to beachExtremely clean. Highly recommended.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Nice Mom & Pop Hotel"
Surfside Hotel is Ok - the main advantage is it is quiet during the night. The staff is SUPER nice esp. John who even knows your name and recommends places to go. Food is not so great. The spa massage is fabulous. We will go back to stay again should we come back to Boracay.
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
Elsie
"Priceless"
This is the perfect getaway location! Te price was reasonable. The service was outstanding. We were able to check in early and it was in the quiet area of Boracay. The walk to the mall was a bit far but how can you not enjoy a walk on the sand! The staff was attentive and courteous. The good was delicious! I will consider them first when I go back to Boracay! The activities and other restaurants and shops were within walking distance. When we left, the van was unavailable so they had an employee accompany us and take our bags (they paid for the ride to the ferry crossing) to the pick up ACROSS the channel near Caticlan. What outstanding service! Looking for a peaceful vacation to relax? This is the spot!
3 night trip Jan 20, 2014
Guy
"Perfect getaway"
Great hotel, tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Station 2 but great service and location. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The Cafe has many different options for meals and were delicious. The Spa was so relaxing, with a great view of the ocean once you finished your treatments. I would return to Surfside, if I ever traveled back to Boracay!!
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
K P
"Excellent location & staff"
Front beach location & away from the busy, crowded & loud noise in stations 1 & 2. During high season, the other side is like being in a city by the beach starting late afternoon. I' m so glad I picked station 3 although it's a little far to walk to d' mall & talipapa. It doesn't matter as you can take the tricycle or spend time walking anyway. My family is so pleased with the area & the staff of Surfside is so courteous & assisting. We were given a welcome necklace & souvenir bracelet when we left w/ c makes this place special as well. This resort has a restaurant & spa that gives in house guests discount. The counter in the bathroom is small but bathroom is clean. Beds are not so comfy but all right. You can't expect to have everything if you have a certain budget. Overall, experience is excellent & we all had fun.
Other trip Dec 21, 2013
"I WOULD STAY HERE, RELAXING LOCATION.."
IF YOU WANT A BUGET MOM AND PAPS HOTEL THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU, STAFF WERE GREAT. ROOMS DO NEED TO UPGRADE BUT OVER-ALL THE BEACH, LOCATION AND THE FRIENDLY STAFF MAKE THE PLACE TO WELCOME, I WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN, MARTIN.......
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
MARTIN
"Good choice"
The only negative was location at the end of the Boracay beach walk. Otherwise excellent room, service, hospitatlity, food. Beachfront is gorgeous, access to excursions etc no problem. A long walk to D'Mall about 20 minutes. At $90/night an excellent value. I highly recommend this hotel.
4 night trip May 13, 2013
Traveler
"Great value and unbeatable service"
This resort is south of Boat Station 3 and is in a quiet location. It is well managed by a Japanese family (as is the dive resort and spa next door) and is superb value for money. The staff were terrific and went out of their way to be helpful. We spent 7 nights here ans I really do not know how the experience here could have been any better. Note that if you do want the amenities of the other Boat Stations, transportataion is available a couple of hundred meters from here to 1 or 2 for a few peso's.
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
"Clean, easy and convenient!"
My partner and I enjoyed our stay at Surfside.......it was good value for money in a convenient area in walking distance to the shops and so close to the beach. The Japanese styled restaurant was really good too. The staff were very helpful and even arranged a private transfer back to the Ferry on our last day as they found out I was not feeling too well. We did not even have to ask them this- what great service!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2013
Heidi

"nice staff and quiet place"
The place is nice with the nicest staff in the whole world. They are really helpful, including the owner. The place is situated in far end of station 3 so its quite far from the bars and party during the night which we like. Thumbs up to the free breakfast. They even packed our breakfast because our flight was so early.
3 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
vanessa amor
PH
"TWO THUMBS UP FOR SURFSIDE"
Overall stay was very relaxing. Location - far from the activities and parties but we highly appreciate the distance as we will be able to walk a min. of 2km daily.. very much appreciated for those on a vacation but trying to maintain a certain activity level. Since it's away from the common happenings, it's very peaceful to just stay on the shore and watch the view. Cleanliness - room and everything around was neat. Service - people are hospitable and very quick to respond. they are attentive. The room door may look and feel a bit old but the place is very ok. :)
3 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Salome Faith
PH
"Surfside Boracay the place to be"
Great location, service, staff. The people there aim to make your stay so very special. The extras really make you feel so at ease. From a warm welcome on arrival, coupons for free massages (they were great), to putting complimentary beach towels on your lounger for you. The staff are good with English and Japanese and also manage quite well with other languages. Our room was very good. The in-room safe was essential. The plumbing worked well and the bed was very good. The hotel can arrange transportation to and from the airport and even extra curricular trips. They have available life jackets and snorkel gear and sell at a minimal price flip-flops if needed. The cafe, looking out to the beach, serves up a good variety of dishes served up by very friendly staff. (All of the Philippines are behind when it comes to knowledge of gluten-free diets.) The drinks are great. The spa offers great massages that will be urging you to return for one more the next day. The location is at the quiet end of the beach, away from the frenzied masses of tourist at station 2. However everything is close by with the aid of a tricycle, man powered or motored. It's a small island. I joked I was going to give a bad review to help my chances of having vacancies available for my next trip. However, that would be selfish and the hotel and staff deserve plenty of acclaim. A perfect stay guys, thanks so much and see you soon!
26 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Nice quiet area."
A good stay as usual with excellent service. Rooms are basic but clean and comfortable and the location is away from the noisier crowds.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Bev
"Great value at the quieter part of white beach"
Javanese management. Therefore very clean. Good Japanese food at reasonable prices. Ask for a discount or room upgrade. Right on the beach. Fresh beach towel every day included. Also they have beach mats reserved for hotel guests. Also great massage & spa.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Tobi
PH
"Great location, great staff, value for money"
Basic room - clean and nice firm bed, great quiet section of White Beach, wonderful staff, hands on manager, enjoyed cafe and spa facilities. Value for money. Would come back again.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
IA & Fam
"Simple hotel but beachfront and value for money"
Went on a solo holiday to dive and decided to stay here and it's the perfect place. The room is very basic. In fact the shower is small, there's no cabinet to put the things. But instead they put a rail and hangers for use on top of the ref. it's A very good budget hotel coz it's clean, but simple. There's a dive shop called ISLAND STAFF DIVE SHOP, with affordable rates. The food is also good and cheap and there's yasuragi spa in the hotel. Best of all, it is beach front. Japanese managing director and staff are also very helpful. Will definitely return.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2015
Richie Joy
""Overpriced basic hotel""
Quiet part of the beach, service were nice and easy to talk to. Don't expect an upscale hotel, it's very basic, weak showers, bugs everywhere in the room, not the cleanest rooms I've stayed in. Not bad overall. But not as good as they say.
5 night trip Dec 17, 2014
"Nice Beach Front Resort"
Stayed there for 4 nights. Decent resort and well kept facility. Food was good and 10% discount for in house guest. Free shuttle provided between resort and Boracay jetty port. Room and beds were just nice for the price paid.
JH Chan
"Cannot Ask For More"
Its perfect for the price. We had the beach front where we can just jump into the Boracay waters. The staff were so polite and helpful from the time they picked us up at the international airport to the time they arranged our transfer to another hotel. The room was clean although the bed is a little hard. We never got the chance to use the hammock in the balcony coz we are always out. It's quite a walk from station 2 but you will appreciate being out of that buzz when you need that cozy sleep to be revitaliZed with all the activities the next day and hey the wifi is working when we are lazing and getting tan in the beachfront. The staff has the most sincerest smile which makes you feel always welcome and at home. When we are about to transfer to the hotel in the hill for a different experience, we wish we haven't and maximized our 5 days @ Surfside. Boracay is always awesome and staying in a great place makes it more worthwhile.
2 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
Jae
SG
"A great place to chill and relax"
I have stayed at Surfside for a total 4 nights and we are totally happy with it. The staffs there are very friendly and always bring a smile on their face. The room is clean which to me it is important and they also clean up the room everyday. The staff there is very honest as well because I accidentally left my wallet at the their SPA lounge after the session. After I went back my hotel room, they take initiative to call me and return back my wallet to me without anything missing. The only drawback I think is the location where it is located almost the end of Station 3. It is really quiet and not so happening. So for those enjoy quiet atmosphere, this is definitely the place I would recommended.
4 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
Jackson
"Hood value for price"
We only stayed one night but wished it had been more, service is as high quality as any of the big expensive resorts in the island. The fact that the owner came to our terrace and introduce himself was nice. also that once checked out a guy instructed by the hotel helped us and came with us almost until the airport in another island. rooms are clean but very small, there's no water bottles for free like in other hotels, food at the restaurant is great, and is literally 20 steps from the beach and 100m to the dmall. If you like to be in the middle of everything this is a good hotel with value for money.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
Patrik and ty
"Clean friendly staff close to the beach"
Had a great time you don't spend much time in your room with so much to do but the great was clean and tidy can't say any wrong about it.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
nick
"Excellent hotel with a beach front and lush garden"
Me and my friend checked into the hotel for 5 nights. We were welcomed with open arms by the hotel staff on arrival. We received a very nice coral and bead necklace and a cold glass of refreshing mango juice. The staff were very polite and constantly smiling which gave the hotel some additional good vibes. There were days when my friend and I decided to take a break from the many activities available in Boracay and just enjoy a pot of green tea while sitting on the veranda overlooking the garden. If we were hungry, the hotel had some really tasty food and the best part was that hotel guests get a discount. Room service was free so that was good since there were days when we were too tired even to walk(since White Beach is 4km long). On our last day, we left with a heavy heart because our stay was just too comfortable. Nevertheless, we were given a parting gift which we will treasure for years to come.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Jesroshan
MY
"Friendly Staff, Quiet & Relax"
Great service & friendly staff from resort & spa. Good location if you are looking for quiet place. The beach is just one step outside of the resort.
3 night romance trip Jun 27, 2014
Traveller
"6 nights at surfside."
Situated in a perfect location with very professional and attentive staff. The amazing spa is the cherry on top!! Pros Very professional staff. Perfect location. Friendly. Spa is superb. Very clean and well maintained. Provide a very efficient pick up service from the airport. All the staff were great with our children. Rooms tastefully decorated and a decent size. A very relaxed ambience. Great value. Con Quality of meals is inconsistant! Feel bad bringing this up but it is an issue which needs addressing. Although it should be said that this seems to be a boracay problem, not limited just to surfside. To be a serious tourism player and compete with the big boys, surfside and boracay in general needs to provide fresher and more appetising meals. Although breakfast at surside is ok. I feel that surfside need to simplify their menu and aim for quality, fresh, easy and simple appetising food. Then, this would be the perfect destination. This is meant to be constructive criticism as we had a wonderful stay at this magical hotel and the staff are absolutely faultless-combining professionalism and friendliness. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
asa
SG
"Nice with clean room and SPA facilities"
Should come back to this hotel even though is at station 3
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"Very good pick!"
PROS: Right on the beach front Very decent prices for food n drinks On the calmer and less crowded part of the beach Best staff experience, made us feel so warm n welcomed Packed breakfast for us before we left for a 3 am flight without even us asking for it Welcome drinks, garland and goodbye souvenir The spa is right next door and top class The scuba diving and other activity store is also right next door Resort like and among greenery Large rooms with big beds CONS: Food was not so pleasing to our palette The view from the room balcony was a wall
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Vinutha
"Calm & Quiet. Old rooms."
I stayed here for 2 nights. It is okay. Of course i did wish i got a room looking better. The rooms are comfortable. It just looks old and are designed based on the old medieval times. ex; tiled floors, hard mattresses, box tv, etc. Be informed that this place is located slightly far away from the happening spots being station 2. The hospitality is the best. They made the stay enjoyable. The spa is cheap and really good. I'd recommend the hot stones. Worth the money. I repeat, the spa is that good.
Other trip May 22, 2014
yhn
MY
"Nice and clean. Great location"
Great location in the quiet end of the beach. Beach right out front is great with not too many boats and sunloungers were comfy. Family room was large clean and comfortable with great AC. Overall really great stay here!
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Ok but could improve"
Stayed at the surf side Boracay Beach Resort earlier this month It was a big improvement on our last visit to Boracay but may have some room for improvement The room was a little smelly at times The resort is at one of the extremities of the beach area and this is good from the perspective that it is very quiet but not so good if you wish to visit any of the other restaurants that line the beach. We would probably return due to the excellent staff but it could improve .
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
mike
"Nice atmosphere"
I've stayed in the standard room. Yes, the room was a bit old but kept clean. the room was better than the photos, the bathroom was very small. There were in-room safe, hair dryer. No Wardrobes but some clothes hangers. The restaurant where you have breakfast is very nice, overlooking the beach. The hotel has the beach deck/chairs for the guest on the beach in front. You can get the beach towel at the front desk. The area of the beach was quiet side and had a very nice atmosphere. It's bit far from Dmall which was between 1&2. 50% off Massage for the guest was excellent, I had 1hr Boracay massage for 500P, if you want one, book in advance to avoid disappointment. I had a massage on the beach too, you can find these everywher on the beach, it was 350P. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. I would like to stay with them again if I can find the availability!
3 night trip Nov 11, 2013
Cakesyd
I was satisfied with size of room and its cleanliness. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They woke up early to assist us in getting to the boat as it was raining hard and flight was very early. They wrapped our luggages with plastic and lent us umbrella and towel and gave us a free ride to the port. The spa was clean and massage was satisfying and my choice of tea that was offered was fresh and delicious. They also gave us 50% discount. However, I think they need to improve their menu, if I get to be stranded there during rainy season I would love to enjoy good food also. Other than that, I can recommend this hotel, it's fronting white beach, quite far from the night life but it's good if you want peace and quiet. Wifi is kinda slow and quite frustrating so they need to speed it up.
2 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2013
Teresa
"Surfside service A1"
Excellent service, very friendly and helpful a delightful stay
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"clean and cute"
very cute place and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2013
travel addicted
SG
Very nice hotel with a friendly staff. Perfect area, nice and quiet. Food was fine but sometimes it took to long before it was served (over 45 minuts). Still the restaurant was pleasent og relaxing to sit in with the loveliest view to the sea. Best calamansijuice ever! Rooms where nice and big and clean but a bit old.
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2013
Louise
NZ
"Clean and away from all the noises"
Nice location.away from all the noises of station 2.honest stuff.room filled with everything one would need for a vacation alone the beach front.
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2013
S
"Highly recommended, friendly and helpful staff"
We only stayed at the hotel overnight in Dec, during peak season, we found Surfside to be what we needed after a hectic couple of nights in station 2. Surfside was quiet, away from the hustle and bustle of the island. The service was exceptional, very friendly staff who were very accommodating and helpful. In comparison to where we were staying originally, Surfside staff were more willing to help and treat you more like a person then a number. The rooms were standard but clean and comfortable. We would certainly stay and recommend this place to anyone who are looking to unwind and have a relaxing end to your amazing holiday in Boracay.
Other trip Jan 21, 2013
"Properly organized, no frills room"
You'll get to read many signs in the room telling u how to turn on/off tap, toilet usage, etc. Dated furniture, clean towels & simple beds. No pool. Only an eatery facing front of seaside. It's a scenic location almost end of Station 3 with more shady trees & fewer people. But not remote. Anycase, slow walk from Stations 1-3 is roughly 30 mins accessible on a long stretch. Station 1 is more crowded but much lesser shade which can be rather unbearable on hot days.
2 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2012
Benn

"서프사이드 이용후기"
조용하고 한적한게 좋았어요. 디몰과는 거리가 좀 멀어서 놀기에는 별로일지 모르지만, 스테이션 3의 한적함을 누리기엔 최고. 호텔 스텝들도 친절하고, 좋음 반값에 이용할수 있는 마사지 시설도 굿. 조식도 늦잠자느라 마지막날만 먹었는데. 왜 매일 먹지 않았을까 후회했음 ㅠ
3 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015
SANGHYEOK
"高いホスピタリティ"
3泊で利用しました。 場所はホワイトビーチの南端程で、周辺は静かで、ゆったりと過ごしたいゲストには適しています。 しばらくフィリピンに滞在している為、部屋のクオリティは私たちとしては申し分なかったです。日本人旅行者が気にする、虫もほとんど出なくて快適です。 スパ、レストランが併設されており、宿泊者は割引で利用できるのでとても便利です。 オーナーが日本の方ですので、安心して施設内でくつろぐことが出来ます。スタッフも日本語が話せる方がいらっしゃるので、英語に不安がある人も安心です。スタッフも全員とても親切です。 ホテル前のビーチはステーション3から少し離れているため、混雑なく利用できます。ローシーズンに訪れたのも人が少なかった一因かもしれません。 夜はゆったりと安心して休みたいという方にはとてもお薦めです!
3 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
JP
"Very good! resonable price!"
조용한 Station 3에 위치해있어서, 아침 저녁이면 화이트 비치를 바라보며 편안하게 릴랙스할 수 있어서 좋았어요. 디몰과 거리는 있지만, main road 도 금방 나갈 수 있고, 트라이시클 등을 이용하면 60페소면 가고요, 화이트 비치 따라서 걷는 것도 다 추억이고 좋구요. 금고, 에어컨, 냉장고 등 필수적인 것들을 갖춰놓고, 사용법도 친절히 알려주시구요. 처음에 웰컴 목걸이 걸어주시는 것도 기분좋았네요. 저렴한 가격에 충분한 서비스와 조용한 위치 등 다 좋았습니다.
4 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"작지만 아늑한 장소"
디몰까지 거리가 있어서 아쉽지만 리조트 앞의 비치가 있어서 좋았음. 1층 pink 에 머물렀는데 무난한 편이고 마르존있다와서 그런지 방은 작아보였지만 에어콘키면 바로 시원해져서 좋았고 청소등도 잘해줬음. 마지막날 칼리보 10:40분이였는데 전날 미리 시간 확인 후 4:30분 모닝콜 해준다하고 조식포함이라 아침 도시락도 준비해주고.. 조그만 기념품에 리조트차로 항구까지 드랍을해줌. 마지막날 서비스 짱!!!
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"日本人経営のホテル"
サービス、部屋、フロントはごく普通の対応で問題ないのですが殆どの部屋が海が見えない部屋です。日本人のスタッフが常駐しているので海外旅行ビキナーでも安心して泊まることができると思います。
2 night trip with friends May 13, 2015
kazutaka
"Near the beach"
The room itself was aged and worn-out but not very badly yet. The bathroom was little bit disgusting: it was very small and there wasn't ventilation (there had been a window but it was blocked). So the bathroom smelled and looked moldy. I stayed in a room called Aqua. I don't know if there is same problem in other rooms. Hotel location by the beach is good. Most of the rooms have no sea view.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2015
Heta
FI
"Gutes Hotel direkt am Strand"
Sehr freundliches und hilfsbereites Personal. Gutes Hotel ohne übertriebenen Komfort. Nicht ganz billig aber sein Geld wert.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Xxx
DE
"海は部屋から見えず日本人経営のはずなのに接客など期待外れ"
10日ほど一人で滞在させていただきました。 日本人の男性がいつも居るのですが、こちらの時間がないにも関わらず、こちらの都合を考えずご自分の言いたいことを言ってきて何度か困りました。また、帰り朝早かったのでカティクランに前泊し、カティクランのホテルに送迎をお願いしました。しかし、ホテルの名前だけではわからないと、こちらではわからないので電話番号や場所まで教えろと要求されました。こちらとしては、現地の人の方が詳しいだろうし、わからなければネットで検索すればいいのにと思いました。アゴダからの電話番号を伝えたらその電話には通じなかったと言われ、こちらが責められているような口調でした。また、朝から夜10時すぎぐらいまで常時在籍されて、あいさつしなければならず出入りをすべてチェックされていて嫌な気持ちでした。このホテル以外に宿泊中の日本人がレストランにて質問したところ、ホテルの人に聞いてと、親切とは思えない対応。常時日本人がいて安心したい人には向いていますが、せっかくの海外で、日本人の少ないところでプライベートを楽しみたい人にはお勧めできません。  ホテルのお部屋は長期ということでランクアップをしていただきました。元々のランクのホテルの部屋は決して広いとは言えない広さです。その割にはサービス料を合わせると、フィリピンの部屋のレベルで、この値段は高い。しかも、お部屋からは海が全く見えません。清掃は毎日きれいにしていただきましたが、羽の生えたありが大量に発生していました。蚊もいるのですが、電池式の虫殺しは置かれています。蚊には結構刺されましたので、虫除けは必須です。 ホテルの前にはプライベートなビーチにリクライニングソファが置かれ、レンタルタオルもありビーチではゆっくりできます。シュノーケルではお魚はいないので、アイランドホッピングなどに参加する必要があります。メインからは離れているので静かですが、結局D-モールなどのメインには買い物や食事に毎日行きました。徒歩で20~30分ほどかかります。なので、少し遠くて不便に思いました。  ホテルのレストランは日本食やフィリピン料理がライスを合わせても300ペソ以内。味はそこそこでした。海外の方も、日本食人気か多かったです。ただ、そこで働いているスタッフの女性が、おしゃべりはガンガンするし、立っている姿が悪く、腕組みしたり足を投げ出したり愛想が悪かったり、何も言わないでメニューや水をドンと置いて行ったりマナーがなっていない。日本人の経営とは言っても教育はされていないらしく、”日本人経営のホテル”を期待するのは止めた方がいいです。  隣にアイランドスタッフというダイビングショップがあります。日本人で40歳ぐらいの女性経営者がいます。しかし大変乱暴な言葉づかいで、気に入らない客は無視したり態度や言葉遣いも悪く驚きました。体験ダイビングの方にも説明が乱暴で十分とは言えず、大丈夫かと心配に。私は海外を含め沢山のダイビングショップにお世話になりましたが、ここのような邪険な扱いを受けたのは初めてです。そのため途中でショップを変更しました。特に女性の一人ダイバーは利用しない方がいいです。日本人女性インストラクターは彼女だけで、体験ダイバーやオープンウオーター講習にかかりきり。不在も多い。結局日本語が通じず英語しか話せないフィリピン人のインストラクターと潜ることになります。それなら他の沢山のショップと同じです。日本人の居るダイビングショップ併設ホテルを希望なら、ダイビングショップとこのホテルは経営が違うのでお薦めできません。
Other trip Mar 26, 2015