All hotels in Milwaukie, Oregon, United States of America
14015 SE Mcloughlin Blvd, Milwaukie, OR, 97267, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
"Overall Okay!"
My stay was okay! Pros: Customer service was great at the front desk! The room is very spacious and has a small kitchen! Cons: The room did not smell very good when I walked in so I had to buy Lysol to cover it up. The restroom was also very small. The comforter was very thin so if you get cold easily bring an extra blanket.
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
Alexandria M
"Fine for price"
Wifi sucked, only 2 pillows on the bed and it was hard. Front desk was friendly though.
2 night trip Apr 29, 2015
"Restful"
Service was very good; the clerk very helpful to us. He did his best to get the internet figured out for us as there was some problem with the password. We appreciated his concern for our needs.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Nice Hotel!"
Hotel was comfortable enough. For me it was an weekend stay we were hardly in the room itself so it suited our needs. Loved the shower heads tho :)
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Very comfy room"
Loved having a kitchen....staff was nice...great shower too.....and close to many businesses. I will be staying there again for sure!
Don
"Don't judge a book by its cover"
Don't judge a book by its cover. Pleasant rooms with extremely comfortable beds. A decent amount of noise from the near by road but over all an enjoyable stay.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015
Aaron
"Don't stay here"
Don't know how Milwaukee Inn got average rating of three - doesn't deserve. Heater didn't work tho staff insisted it did. Finally brought in a small noisy heater. While she remained positive exuded weird vibe. Said we had the last room and couldn't change. No WIFI as advertised. Limited TV channels. Would NEVER recommend.
Response by Milwaukie Inn Portland South
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we can better our business. We are very sorry for the unfortunate mishaps you had to deal with while staying with us. We're glad to hear that our staff tried to help you as best they could during these mishaps you experienced. We will for sure take care of these minor issues in regards to the room so that future guest do not experience the same issue as yourself. We hope that in the future you will consider staying with us, so that we can show you our improvements.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"It's just ok"
Avoid the chevron next door unless you like toofless tweakers
1 night trip Feb 18, 2015
Isaias
"No frills, but a great value."
Staff was very friendly and helpful. A basic room, with mini fridge and microwave. No coffee maker and no blow dryer, so bring your own. Quite a few fast food places within walking distance. Price was right, if you don't need frills.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Fine for a night."
the service was prompt and friendly, the room was clean and comfortable. the hotel is older, not run down, but not shiny either. The neighborhood seems a little sketchy.
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
"Well Priced"
Close to family I was visiting, access to public transit and well priced.
3 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Maria
"Weekend getaway"
Not bad at all I thought I got value for my dollar. Is recommend it again
1 night trip Dec 28, 2014
"Decent hotel with easy access to downtown Portland"
We had just a short overnight stay. The facilities were adequate, in good repair, and clean. A good value for the price.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Benefit from the little lnn that could"
All the staff went the extra mile in assistance and help,including a change in reservation dates at no extra charge. For me the location was great, close to I-205 & parks and restaraunts.Free wi-fi, friendly and knowledgable staff. I plan on using it again on my trips for work and for solo getaways and would also recommend it for friends and couples
2 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
Christopher
"ok hotel for the price"
staff was friendly. bathtub would not hold water. for the price it was ok, but i probably wont be staying here again
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
thomas
"Great price for a great room."
The room was overall very nice, didn't have a flat screen but the water pressure was better than many that do. Staff was very friendly. It is a motel and not a hotel but I would stay there again if in the area again.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Dennis
"Mediocre but pleasant . . ."
The location was not the best but the drive into Portland was lovely. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The rooms were clean and acceptable.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Silver Gypsy
"Eh..."
Spacious room, hugh towels, mini fridge and microwave. Free wi-fi. Friendly staff. Yay. stained bed spreads and no coffee pot or clock radio. Not cool.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Gingy
Clean, tidy, comfortable for the price. Staff friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
I Mmob
"Not recommended"
Changed our stay from 3 nites to 1 - per the recommendation of the police, as that was a HIGH crime rate hotel. Moved to the Holiday Inn Express.
4 night trip Oct 8, 2014
Not as good as it looks in the pictures online. People staying there were a little sketchy.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"Lacks basic amenities"
Traffic noise is loud so you want a room in the rear of the property. No hair dryer or ice bucket. Room has a musty smell.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Unfortunate choice - can't recommend"
This hotel is not what I expected... the service was very uneven - not good one night, with nothing but clean towels in the room - no straightened beds or other cleaning. I actually traded the towels because of staining, although they smelled like they had been washed. The last night was much much better, cleaned, beds made and towels too. There was no hair dryer in the room, and I have always found one in hotels so I don't travel with one. No coffeemaker either. The lighting was not good - sockets loose and low wattage, and the window would not lock the first night. It was okay, just not what I would consider even average. I don't mind the age of the hotel, or the outside entrance. But I will make another choice when I come back to Portland.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Modest hotel on busy street"
I opted for this hotel because it was relatively close to where I needed to be the next day and previous guests gave it good reviews. I thought it was a bit overpriced for a budget motel. I've stayed at a number of similar hotels for a lot less. For this price point I would have expected an in room coffee service and free continental breakfast. It was a bit noisy because it is right on a very busy street. That makes it convenient for a lot of folks, so that could be a plus or minus. Parking in front of my room was simple. This is all single story rooms which I prefer...getting older so I don't care for stairs.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Jay
"Great motel!"
Nice place to stay. My second stay, and would highly recommend to others! Staff is very helpful.
Response by Milwaukie Inn Portland South
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed our pleasant staff. We look forward to serving your future travel needs next time you are in town.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
G.C.
"can't beat this place"
Very helpful staff, super convenient north to Portland or south to Eugene. Great beds. Quiet. Everything you need right on the highway.
4 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Not too many choices in that area of Milwaukie."
Parking was tight; bathroom was very small; but overall, it was clean and average
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Carole
"Nice place to stay just outside portland"
It was a pleasure to stay here. The room was well equipped.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Comfy, cheap, nice hotel to spend a night in"
It's a nice hotel where you can spend a night in with accessible parking. Its not a big fancy place but it's definitely worth the price.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Not Much--but price appropriate"
Functional, convenient and cheap. Drove from Portland to L.A. and this was a very good starting point to miss the morning traffic. No particular charm or conveniences (not even an in-room coffee maker). But pet friendly, and at $67, an appropriate value.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Tulipmedia
"That is a economy choice"
It was good. And it is a great place for short stay.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"Drapes were torn and long overdue for replacement."
Sink Plumbing was clogged draining very slow. Your Internet picture of facility was much nicer than reality. I will never stay there again.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Clean older property"
Clean and pleasant room.WiFi did not work for me but I have a hot spot with my phone which had five bars so all was good for me. Missed having a coffee maker to make my morning brew. I didn't shower until eight on a Saturday morning night had plenty of hot water. I only needed a bed and place to shower and dress so this fit the bill just fine. There was some noise from the street but my room was right next to it. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Inexpensve & convenient. Large clean room with amenities usually costing 30%-40% more.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Convenient"
Older motel with spacious rooms that are well-maintained. I always stay here when I have events in south Portland or Oregon City.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"interesting people in the neighborhood"
It was inexpensive and people didn't bother you could get some needed peace and quiet. Until you venture outside and meander through the neighborhood
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"Inexpensive but not scummy"
Non smoking rooms are very nice and many include small kitchenettes.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
Valued Customer
"NO VERY GOOD.."
RELAX...
4 night trip Feb 11, 2014
BALDE
"Great rate kind of near convention center"
Compared to anything else I looked at in this price range I was very happy. My greatest complaint was the people in the room next door (which couldn't be helped) and the mattress, maybe I am spoiled on my new mattress at home but the spring mattress here left a lot to be desired in comfort. The whole room was very clean for a budget conscious hotel and everything looked very new and hardly used from their recent remodel. This was the first time in years I have seen a CRT TV set but it worked fine in standard definition. I was able to get some food from a Mexican place a few hundred feet down the road with a Fred Meyer right across. The neighborhood was safe to walk in at night but also in keeping with the price. Most importantly for me it was a place to sleep that was only a few short miles on the 99 south of the Convention Center. I would certainly stay here again, the staff were friendly and helpful too.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Spike
"convent &clean"
my mom and sister stayed there and said it was comfortable.
2 night trip Jan 19, 2014
carla
"It is what it is:"
Comfortable, simple, inexpensive. Nice to have simple kitchenette in your room saves on money as you can cook for yourself. Free WiFi is nice but slow. I've stayed here more than once and would certainly do so again and recommend it for anyone on a tight budget.
2 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"What I expected for price and location"
We drove from Seattle to meet with friends who were in town for the holidays. We needed a simple, inexpensive room in this specific area for one night. I travel extensively for work and am no stranger to hotels. This is a 2 star place - at best. We know the area well - and it is not the best part of town, by any means. However, the motel is clean with a friendly staff and the bed was comfy. It offers no frills and there is some road noise because it is on a main through-fare. I have no complaints...especially considering the price. If you're looking for grand accommodations...this is not the place, but if you need a basic, clean room...this is what you'll get.
1 night trip with friends Dec 21, 2013
Leigh
"Encore"
I enjoyed staying here on a previous trip and was pleased to stay again.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2013
"great service"
Proprietors went out of their way to help me out. It is out of the way but is an a main street so it is easy to get around.
7 night trip Sep 17, 2013
"First time here"
I found it to be very comfortable and quiet. Bed was comfortable and it was a great shower . . . water pressure was wonderful in the morning. Affordable and close to the things I wanted.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2013
"Nothing Fancy"
It was as quiet as any hotel I've stayed at- no frills- wireless was good- I just needed a place to stay for a few days and I don't regret having chosen this hotel.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"Milwaukie Inn July 2013"
I stayed at the Milwaukie Inn because it was well priced! It is right off of a major thorough fair so my room room was a bit noisy. I didn't like the way my hotel room door did not have a deadbolt lock - so I had to stick a chair in front of the door. The microwave and refrigerator were nice to have. The frig was big enough to store a weeks worth of groceries.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2013
"It was in my old neighborhood I was familiar with"
very nice but We could have used a coffee maker. We had a breaker switch go out for the lights one night. Don't know why.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2013
"Pretty good for the price"
We have stayed at much better places, but they definitely cost more. For the price, this is a nice little motel. Room was clean. Noise from road wasn't noticeable with the a/c turned on. It got pretty noisy in the morning, but not too early. Didn't notice any noise from the other rooms until going to the bathroom in the morning. There must be very little insulation in the bathrooms. Not when you can hear every drop of the neighbor peeing. :)
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"Inexpensive, but well kept."
Very nice staff. A pretty low rent motel. But really well kept.
Other trip May 11, 2013