All hotels in Mai Khao, Thailand
39/8 Moo 6 (Soi Family Mart), Soi Tantanawit, Phuket Airport, Mai Khao, Phuket, 83110, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

Awesome vibe
    Good internet service
    Quite clean
    Uncomfortable
"Clean, basic and friendly."
This was a good option for the traveler who is just looking for a place to crash near the airport. Otherwise, there are better values not much further away.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
"perfectly serviceable"
We flew into Phuket at about 2am and walked to this hotel, which was maybe 10 minutes. The walk was perfectly safe; it was down a road with normal people and only a few stray dogs. The owner popped right out from behind a door when we walked in. Our room was fine; the bed was firm. They arranged a taxi to Rassada Pier for us the next morning.
1 night trip with friends Feb 17, 2014
"nice"
nice hotei ciose to the airport....................................................
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
"gfrhj"
hjhjuj
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2013
hgnjgvh
"Overnighter only"
If you need a quick and close place next to the hotel, this is a great place... It as the bare basics, but 1 am al you need is a quick nap and then a refreshing shower, both that this hotel has.
Other trip May 6, 2013

"Flawless"
I don't understand why this hotel has a rating less than five stars. My flight was landing at 01:00 so I decided to book a place near the airport. My flight was delayed by four hours so I arrived at 05:00 to meet a very welcoming and friendly receptionist (if you've experienced night staff in other hotels this is a rarity by itself). He showed me to my room and insisted on helping with my luggage. Once in the room I asked if they had any water and he immediately ran to get a couple of bottles which they didn't charge me for. The room itself was huge, air conditioned, very clean and with a great bathroom. The next day an equally friendly receptionist called a taxi company for me and went to great effort to make sure they understood my destination address. The hotel is within walking distance of the airport so you don't even have to deal with the onslaught of taxi drivers outside the terminal. If you're in a situation like me where you land in the middle of the night you can't ask for better than this.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
Des
"Friendly Service"
The room is basic and it equip with basic toilet amenities. The bed is not socomfy but at least is clean. The staff are friendly and helpful. There are alot of mosquitoes and flies in the room.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
SG
"service is pretty good"
i have to depart at 04:30, that's the reason of my stay in the Phuket airport area, the owner of the hotel drove me to the departure in the middle of the night, very kind of him and really appreciate
1 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2013
lin
"Airport overnight hotel"
Came and picked us up from the hotel, just as well as it was late. A bit scary as hotel was down a long alley. Room ok, hosts friendly.
1 night trip with friends Aug 11, 2013
Sue
NZ
"Good for an overnight stay near airport"
I would recommend this hotel to people who are looking for somewhere cheap to stay that's REALLY close to the airport. We caught a taxi in, and it was literally a two minute drive (which we were definitely overcharged for, so be weary). Hotel staff were pleasant and friendly, although I don't think they spoke much English - not that it really matters, but I believe it was supposed to be an English-ran hotel? The room was clean but very basic. Bathroom was also decent and 2 bottles of water were provided. The area the hotel was located was a bit daunting and run down. You are able to walk back to the airport in about 10 mins if you want.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Georgia

"Nära flygplatsen"
Billigt enkelt hotell för en natt. Hårda sängar och bristen på AC drar ner betyget. Men med tanke på priset var det klart värt det. Var beredda på att det låter som du sover på landningsbanan av flygplatsen. Kan tänka mig att övernatta här igen.
1 night trip with friends Dec 16, 2015
SE
"Fint lille hyggeligt hotel"
Perfekt liggende i gåafstand fra lufthavnen. Hyggelig lille gårdhave og rigtig venligt personale. Værelset er fint stort - ikke noget særligt men havde hvad det skulle have. Anbefales til rejsende der skal have en billig og nem overnatning for at rejse videre næste dag. Vi skulle til Phi Phi.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2015
Nanna
DK
"이름과 같이 공항에서 접근성이 매우 좋음."
시설은 조금 빈약하나, 깔끔하고 청결함. 다만 객실 바닥 전체가 타일이었던 점이 조금 불편했으며, 욕실 수압이 많이 낮음.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Yarra
KR
"Rimelig og bra"
Personalet var veldig vennlige og greie. Rimelig hotell som virkelig er verdt prisen. Vi skulle ha et tidlig fly fra phuket og valgte da å overnatte der. Personalet kjørte oss også gratis til flyplassen. De hadde også gratis Wifi som fungerte bra
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Hilde
"good for overnight"
nice room to stay at midnight. Good price .
1 night trip May 20, 2014
Eric Yu
"Super hilfsbereit"
Ideal zur Zwischenübernachtung am Flughafen Phuket. Super freundlich und hilfsbereit. Sehr zu empfehlen.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
DE
"Mycket hotell/rum för pengarna!"
Faktiskt service! Trevlig personal och spelar ingen roll när på dygnet. Vi var 2st vuxna och en liten på 1,5 år. Så istället för att sova på en bänk på flygplatsen i väntan på våran taxi, morgonen efter så tog vi in på detta lilla hotell. Det var helt klart värt pengarna! Tyvärr så kunde dom inte erbjuda någon frukost på morgonen. Men de gjorde inget, för ca 15min längre bort så finns de affärer att handla i. Och dom hjälpte gärna till med att värma upp mat och bistå med porslin att äta på. Dom sprang även iväg och köpte dricka åt oss på natten. De kallar jag service! Men ska ni ha hämtning vid flygplatsen,så måste ni ringa. Och nr som Hotelse.com har stämde inte. Detta är de nr vi fick +6689-6043461.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2014
Mattias
"Für eine nacht"
Für eine Nacht ok aber nicht länger,ein Zimmer mit Bad!Flugzeuge deutlich zu hören!dusche dreckig...am besten gleich um 7 Uhr mit dem Taxi weiter
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
DE
"Nära flygplats"
Hotellet helt ok för pengarna. Transfer till och från flygplatsen (ca 3 min)och en mycket hjälpsam värdinna.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
SE
"Pick up from and drop off to airport."
Pick up from and drop off to airport. All you need to do is going to the second floor 24hrs open information service. They will make a call for you without charging. In a few minutes you will be picked up. It is like a 2 min ride from the airport. Rooms are extremely clean with electrical outlets everywhere. They may need to add a couple of chairs and somethings to hang clothes with in the future. Highly recommended.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"편리한 위치"
공항이랑 정말 가깝습니다. 10분 정도 직선거리로 걷는 다면 공항에 도착할 수 있습니다.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
jongwan
KR
酒店位置非常近機場但真係好難找好隱蔽
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
"空港前後の前後泊に使いやすいホテル"
チェックインが午前2時半を回ってしまったが、親切に対応頂いた。 空港まで無料送迎可と謳っているが、土地勘があれば徒歩で十分歩ける距離。 ただ、空港を出て左に向かう(にぎやかな方面とは逆方向)ことになるので、 少しわかりにくい。空港を出て反対側の道路にミニマートや両替所があり、 その店に沿ってグーグルマップを見ながら行くことができると思う。 設備は最低限用意されており、前後泊に使うには十分。
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Tetsumasa
"Billigt og godt"
Man regner med at få noget der svarer til prisen, som næsten er gratis. Men man bliver kun positivt overrasket. Fedt at man bare kan gå over til lufthavnen 100 meter derfra.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2013
Benjamin
DK
"Hôtel proche de l'aéroport"
Hôtel pratique pour les vols arrivant tard le soir à l'aéroport de Phuket. L'hôtel est accessible en marchant 5 minutes depuis l'aéroport. Nous sommes arrivés à 2 heures du matin et on nous attendait. La chambre était simple mais très propre et d'aspect récent.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
GandC
FR
"飛行場から近いです。"
何にもない狭いホテルですが、清潔で親切な御夫婦が経営しています。 飛行機までの時間の休憩場所としては最高です。 テレビもありますし使い方を間違えなければ大丈夫です。
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
chihiroko
"空港まで車で1分。"
真夜中のフライトに備えて、宿泊ではなく休憩で利用しましたが、割り切って使えば価格が安いのでお勧め出来ます。ただし周りに何もありませんので、食事や買い物は済ませてから入る方が無難です。
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"เหมาสำหรับพักรอเปลี่ยนเครืี่อง หรือ ถึงไฟล์ดึก"
เหมาะสำหรับผู้ที่มาถึงไฟล์ทดึก และเปลี่ยนเครื่องไฟล์ทเช้า เพราะสถานทึ่ตั้งใกล้สนามบินมาก จากถนนหลวงเดินเข้าซอยเข้าไปประมาณ200 เมตร
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
TH
"overnight is OK"
The bed is clean and comfort. There are many dogs on the road while from the airport walk to the hotel. Take a car is necessary at night. There is no shuttle bus pick up from airport. It need pay 200Bt for the pick up from Airport. Just overnight is good.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
Mr. Law
"寝るだけならOK"
お湯の温度が上がらなく雨も降っていたためかなりシャワーが寒かった。 物をおくテーブルが一つもないため小物を置くことができなかった。
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
"只有3个客房, 怎么可以叫HOTEL?!"
按说这个价位我想在泰国也算是不错的酒店了,订的时候还是觉得可以放心的。在曼谷住的这个价格的比这个不知道好了多少倍了。在一个小胡同里,这个“HOTEL”原来只有3个客房,别的设施也和HOTEL不粘边,充其量算家庭旅馆吧。PS:一夜被院子里的七八条狗内讧,惊醒3次,还以为是狼来了,吓人~
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
X
CN
"det tjente formålet"
Virkelig flinke ejere og gå afstand til lufthavnen. Placeret i et villa lignende kvarte. Pænt og rent værelse
1 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2013
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2016
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Phuket Airport Overnight Hotel

"Great place"
02/04/16 Julie G Shanghai
Our flight arrived in Phuket in the early hours of the morning. And it took over an hour and a half to get through immigration. Chaos. Maybe it was because of Chinese New Year? Anyway we were tired! So I'm glad we booked a night at this hotel before moving onto our main resort. It's only a short walk from the airport and clear instructions meant it was easy to find. Check in was quick and it was bliss to learn that check out wasn't until twelve. So we could get some sleep. Rooms are clean and very well equipped. Everything we needed was there. No breakfast but there's a shop nearby. And tea and coffee in the room as well as water. Thoroughly recommend this place
"phuket airport overnight hotel"
01/16/16 DOC236 Brisbane, Australia
we were just going back home an early flight,so we tried this hotel the rooms where clean, the staff went out off there way to help.the owner had a cold but she got up at 4am to drive us to the airport it was nice off her she was very sick with the flu. it has coffee making in the rooms, as i said it is only for early flights home
"Great family run business "
12/11/15 Vuly N
Such a great find. The family that runs the place is very friendly and helpful The place is very clean and professionally run. Approximately 10 min from the airport by walking A few nippy dogs along the way but otherwise was ok to walk. The wifi is a bit weak in some rooms
"Walking distance from airport. Calm and clean start to my holiday"
12/01/15 Abigail3000 London
Thankfully, they emailed me to give me directions, otherwise I wouldn't have found it. Walk out of the airport, go left and walk along the main rd (50m)) and look for the Family Mart. Go down the small road on the RH side. Hotel is at the bottom. My room was larges, v clean and they gave me lots of bottled, cold water. Very nice lady welcomed me in the morning. Lovely little garden was nice and calm.
"perfect Location....."
11/04/15 AkramAli Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
perfect place for a short overnight stay, very close to the airport.quite nice Rooms when compared with other hotels on similar range.Budget Friendly,The host was very friendly and ready to assist incase I needed any help.Would stay here again.
"The perfect short overnight rest"
10/14/15 trevorplaysinthesnow Minden, Nevada
We got in past 1 am, and they were so welcoming and accommodating! Whom I believe is the owner was so personal. Everything was quaint and just what we were looking for in our first night of Thailand for a good place to rest! In the morning, they helped us contact our next hotel, called a taxi for us, and when we asked if they had any beer, one of the employees went to a store near by and picked us up some! Would definitely come back if needing to stay close by the airport
"Good for early or late flights"
08/13/15 stella761092 Minato, Japan
Easy to find out just follow the map 5min walk. The room is good if you don't expect much but a place to sleep. I thought the price was relatively expensive for the quality of hotel but it did the job.
"Does exactly what it says on the tin"
08/05/15 Widdventurer
It is a good place to stay overnight before a flight from Phuket Airport. Pros 1. Walking distance to the airport 2. Cheap 3. Acceptable level of comfort and cleanliness Cons 1. None really, it's not the Ritz Carlton but thats not what I was expecting. Excellent value hotel. Would stay again in the same circumstances!
"So close - walk, don't take taxi!"
07/31/15 austinjake1991 Worthing, United Kingdom
So we booked this hotel for catch up on sleep as we arrived into the night and didn't want to travel to Patong at that time. Taxis outside airport are crazy prices. We haggled from 400baht to 200baht. I knew it was close and 200 was crazy price anyway but I'm six months pregnant and just wanted my bed! Well the biggest thing to be aware of is... There is a Phuket airport hotel! This one is the OVERNIGHT hotel. Taxi drivers don't really know this hotel. WALK IT!!! Come out of the airport walk to the left until it bares round to the right. At the end of the road cross it and slightly to the left is a lane. Walk down it by 100m and its there! So convenient - do not taxi!! Hotel was clean. Noise of aircrafts landing and taking off but did not wake either of us at all. Would stay again for convenience of late or early flight into Phuket!
"convenient location"
07/07/15 nitamMacau macau
I stay there for 2 nights because when I arrive Phuket the first day, it was around 8:45 pm. and when I left Phuket, I need to catch the 7 am flight and I have to get to the airport at around 5 am. The host is very nice to drive me to the airport early in the morning at 5 am and to upgrade me to an air-condition room that night. The hotel is very close to the airport but there are not much around, so if you want some food and you're coming there from Phuket town, you should buy some food or finish eating before you head to the hotel. I will stay there again if my flight comes late and I have to catch an early flight.