All hotels in Lampe, Missouri, United States of America
4738 West State Highway 86, Lampe, MO, 65681, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
I arrived late and she waited up for me. When I arrived I brought my 4 month baby along and she accommodated me and my baby.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
"Very Pleasant and Peaceful Spot"
Very pleasant stay. Wish we would have stayed a little longer, but was far too short to enjoy exploring the area a bit more. Will definitely try to come again, but for longer this time. Super wonderful host and hostess made us feel like we were visiting family.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
REBECCA
"Awesome!"
Stayed 2 nights while taking fly fishing class at nearby Dogwood Canyon. Kathy and Tom were great hosts- made us feel very welcome. Breakfast both mornings was delicious. The Dreamcatcher room was spacious and relaxing. Wish we could have stayed longer - definitely would return!
2 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Awesome fishing trip"
It was wonderful! Kathy and Tom were delightful. Their attention to detail and relaxed atmosphere ensured I had everything I needed for a great getaway. It's a working farm with rustic decor, and 3 Great Pyrenees dogs to greet you. I was there to go fishing nearby at Dogwood Canyon, and caught my first trout! The food was homemade, organic and delicious. I had a great time and can't wait to go back again!
3 night trip Mar 15, 2015
Anita
"Charming hosts"
My daughter and I spent three nights here. We loved the quietness and being away from hustle and bustle. It was a great place for us to begin our exploration of this beautiful part of the Ozarks. Our hosts were the very best!
Mom & daughter
"Beautiful room, people, and location"
Pulled in on my new 2014 heritage softail at the heritage ranch and promptly greeted with a smile and kindness. A wonderfully decorated home. I only wish I could of stayed longer than one night. I will be returning in spring for a longer stay. 20 miles from Eureka Springs. Not too close and not too far. Absolutely love the place
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Better than we expected"
The B&B was really well decorated and the owns couldn't have been any nicer. The breakfast was wonderful each morning and the best we have ever had at a B&B. We would go there again and highly recommend it to future travelers.
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Johnson
"Feels like staying with friends"
Kathy and Tom made our stay seem like visiting with friends, they are proud of what that have built and you can see it in the love and care of the rooms and around the grounds, it was such a pleasure. We will be visiting Heritage ranch again.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
Cassandra
"A lovely getaway!"
We had a nice stay in a secluded setting with a yummy breakfast of locally grown/sourced foods. the Owners are pleasant, wonderful people and sit down with you family style!
Other trip Dec 12, 2013
"I can't say enough about the service and amenities"
At first I was a little disappointed that it was so far away from Eureka Springs, but after we arrived, I couldn't have been more pleased with our choice. The breakfast is delicious. They even cater to special diets like mine and another guest. The bed was so nice that I wish I could have taken it home with me. There's a mattress heater. They have a little kitchen set up with so many coffees and teas to choose from that we had to snoop around in the basket for a little while. However, the best part was the staff. We had to leave at 6:30 which is before breakfast. We told them the day before we wouldn't be here for breakfast, but we came home that night to a note on our door that said "We will bring breakfast to your cabin before you leave." We couldn't believe it. At 6 AM, they showed up with breakfast for the road which included chocolate chip scones made from scratch right out of the oven among other things.... at 6 AM! I couldn't believe they went through all the extra effort to make us feel welcome. I will never stay anywhere else when I'm in Eureka or Branson. Excellent!
2 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2013
Allison S
"Great getaway"
This bed and breakfast was off the beaten path surrounded by the beautiful Ozark mountains. The couple that owned it were very accommodating. The breakfast was amazing and I will definitely come again.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2013
Micah
"Convenient and Comfortable: Like Staying w/Family"
We were in MO for a friend's wedding. Out of luck, we found The Heritage Ranch on line. It happened to be only 2 to 3 minutes from the wedding venue. That was definitely helpful. However, Kathy and Tom, the owners, made our stay most enjoyable. Their joy of cooking was obvious with two fabulous breakfasts! We also had cookies waiting on us in our room, as well as, a delicious snack in our room refrigerator. We not only enjoyed the food, but the hospitality and friendliness was great! Just sitting and talking with the owners was delightful and interesting. They made us feel so welcome! It honestly was like staying with family or old friends. We can't wait to return to MO and stay with our new friends at The Heritage Ranch!
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Sandy
"Amazing"
It was so pretty out there and the garden and the house were so awesome. The food was great and Tom and Kathy are so great, my husband really enjoyed spending time with Tom learning the history on the house. It was amazing! Can't wait to go back
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Great Bed and Breakfast"
A Great Bed and Breakfast, owners were great, I would highly recommend to anyone who is going to visit Dogwood nature park which is very close by
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Great B&B for both Family or a romantic getaway"
Great Place, Great People. My Girl Friend I spent one night on a weekend motorcycle trip. Short trip to Eureka Springs and Branson, great quiet area and they are adding so much more. Room, Bed and Breakfast were all first class. Highly recommend! We will be coming back. It may look to be out in the middle of nowhere but its a quick hop to all the attractions of the area without the noise. Great atmosphere!!
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
Rueben & Tina
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Heritage Ranch Bed and Breakfast

"Special Saturday Night Dinners"
11/10/14 Mkraus63 Shell Knob, Missouri
We have been to Heritage Ranch twice for their amazing locavore Saturday night meals. Four or five courses and wonderful conversation in a delightfully cozy dining area of the old farm house. These special Saturday evening meals are only during season and should be a do not miss item on your visit to the area. Plan on three hours of pure enjoyment. The seating is limited and by reservation only. We really enjoyed Tom and Kathy. They are the best.
"Lovely Place for Weekend Getaway"
07/31/14 wmhayes82 Kansas City, Missouri
My husband and I were looking for a place away from the city lights to enjoy some stargazing and just to get away from it all for a while. Heritage Ranch was the perfect place for us to do so. Kathy and Tom made us feel at home right away, showing us the amenities and making sure we knew they were available whenever we needed them. Every morning started with an amazing home-cooked breakfast that left us filled throughout the day. There were plenty of areas to explore around the place, and we took advantage of their outdoor kitchen to make a meal. We could not have asked for a better time for our long weekend trip.
"Valentine's Dinner"
02/15/14 Heather_Michelle_S Kimberling City, Missouri
I recently ate at Heritage Ranch for a Valentine's dinner. The menu was amazing. Some of the most mouthwatering dishes I have ever ate. Tom and Kathy are wonderful people. We did a tour of the house and it was beautiful. They rooms are spacious and well decorated. It was a true from farm to table dinner and we can't wait to go back again.
"Unique, quiet spot for a getaway"
06/14/13 Katie L Branson, Missouri, United States
My husband and I don't live very far away from Heritage Ranch, but it was the perfect place for a short getaway! Kathy and Tom were very accommodating and we had a great time visiting with them. We stayed 2 nights in the Dreamcatcher room, which was absolutely lovely, and took advantage of their DVD collection and the large-screen TV for relaxing in the evenings. We fished at Roaring River State Park one day, and the next we spent in Eureka Springs, AR. The breakfasts were hearty and delicious, even artful...one morning we were treated to a plate of fruit, granola, and Greek yogurt arranged to look like palm trees on a tiny island! We were very impressed with all the ranch offers, and are looking forward to coming back in the future with some family to take advantage of their outdoor grilling and dining area. We wish we could have stayed longer. Highly recommend staying here!
"Quiet get away"
11/02/12 Lisa C East Peoria, Illinois
This was our first trip to the area and it was wonderful. Heritage Bed and Breakfast was very relaxing. The area is beautiful and the Accommodations were great. Kathy and Tom are great hosts. The Dreamcatcher room was a perfect size for two. We had full access to an outdoor grilling area, full basement with kitchen and game area cable t.v and DVD's. Breakfast was delicious both days we were there with a lot of food to choose from. We hiked around the property and in Dogwood Canyon nearby. Eureka Springs was a close drive with quaint shops and many restaurants. We would definitely go back!
"Trip to Lampe, Mo"
05/08/12 vgtinsley Fort Worth, Texas
We stayed at the Heritage Ranch Bed & Breakfast. It was so relaxing, comfortable, clean and the breakfast was all farm fresh. It was close to Eureka Springs and Bransom. We liked Eureka Springs best. Cozy town of quaint shops and great eateries. We would definately stay there again. The days were warm, but the nights cool.