All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
118 - 120 Westminster Bridge RoadLondonEnglandSE1 7RWUnited Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Clean
    Awesome vibe
    Uncomfortable
"Reception: you've been offered free towel rental!"
The staff were friendly but the room was the worst I've stayed in throughout my travel overseas. I think the photo they have of the room on the website is very misleading. The room was much smaller and their promotion line is free towel rentals which is really doing more harm than good.
3 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Rana
"Was good to stay but only for 6hours sleep!"
I lived London for 5years, and it was my honeymoon with my husbands. So I have choose this hotel only for the location. It take 1mins to go the underground station and so many buses passed the hotel building. That was perfect only. It is just very small, we couldn't make arrange our stuffs and clothes in the suitcase. Cause there are no place to do this. If you consider this hotel, you have to consider you will just travel then sleep thats all.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear guest, Thank you for taking your time reviewing your last stay with us. I am delighted to know that you have found our location great, suitable to move anywhere in London within a walking distance, also the closest location to the tube station. Regarding your room size, let me explain that we are fairly upfront about this concept in our website to avoid any surprises upon arrival, but this is what really allow us to keep the rates at an affordable price in such central location. We do look forward welcoming you soon in the future. Regards, Patricia Andrade
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Sunny
"Great Experience in a great part of London!"
I was only in London for a few days, and this was the perfect location! Less than a 10 minute walk to Big Ben and the London Eye. The room was very clean. Like other comments I read, the room was a bit small. But I was still very comfortable in it. I never felt cramped. And it was perfect for me because I only slept there. It really was the perfect place. Also, the staff were amazing! They were always willing to help when I had questions. I felt like they treated me as a friend, if I had a need, they were willing to help!! This was a great place to stay. I had the most amazing experience!! And as most of you know, a poor hotel experience can ruin a trip. But this hotel and the staff helped make London a dream come true! Thank you, thank you!
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Robyn
"Good Deal in London"
Great location with easy access to 4 bridges into London's central area and super rail service. Some fun shopping in the area.
4 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"If you're only going to sleep there, this hotel OK"
The rooms are very, very small and the location is a little out of the way. You have to walk under bridges and away from a more comfortable area. The staff could have been friendlier. With that said, we had so much planned that we were only there to sleep and it was a savings from other hotels in London.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Shady Cab-Booking Practices"
The location, cleanliness, and price were great. But the staff really screwed us over as we were leaving by booking an apparently unlicensed and overpriced cab to the train station. As we were checking out in the wee hours, the staff lied and told us that London cabs 1) don't take cards and 2) that the ride would be 18 pounds to Victoria Station. Any other time, I would have seen right through their game, but at 2am with almost no sleep and when we had a train and a plane to catch, we just went with it and didn't realize we'd been had until we saw how close the station really was... should have been about 6 pound ride. Really soured the experience for me.
3 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Great location. Cabin-like room."
I had a great stay at Tune. The location is incredibly central and the staff are friendly and helpful. I was in the city for a day to see the Lion King and this was the perfect place for the price. If you've ever gone on a cruise the room is the cabin on a cruise ship, just what you need; nothing more and nothing less. The bed was very comfortable. I would stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
Chioke
Not bad. Tiny room but wasn't in it other than to sleep. Good location.
Conrad
"Good location and price"
Rooms were small but the location is great. An underground station is across the street. Good bars and restaurants within walking distance. Great customer service. Clean room & bathroom. Safe area.
x
"Good location, but tiny rooms"
The hotel has a good location close to the London Eye, Westminster, etc. But you would use it only for the location. It was very clean with new fittings in the bathroom. But it is tiny -- just enough room for a bed, with no shelves, closet or storage space for any belongings. I had to drop my luggage beside the bed and use the window sill as a space to set things down. Also, very little is included in the room price, and basic amenities cost extra - TV, internet, luggage storage. The expedia website page is misleading.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Sophia
"Great place to stay, great location"
Rooms are small but i knew that going in, but overrall a really good hotel and within walking distance of a lot of land marks and right accross from the NORTH LAMBERT LINE.
3 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Tracy
Location was great, slightly loud...and the room was TINY.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time on the review about your last stay with us. I am glad to know that you have found our hotel well located, close to all attractions within a walking distance. We are aware about our room measures and we are fairly upfront with them in our website, but this is what really allow us to keep the prices at an affordable price and be the most competitive hotel in the area. I hope you have had a lovely time, and so, we look forward to welcoming you again soon. Regards, Patricia Andrade
3 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Smelly Room; Unexpected Charges; Close to sights"
The room was very tiny even for London standards. The bathroom smelled like an poorly maintained public restroom. However, the hotel was close to the must-see sights and train station.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear guest, Thank you for taking your time on your recent review about your last stay with us. I am glad to know that you have found our hotel well located, close to all restaurants, transport and main tourist points across London. At the same time I am disappointed to hear that you have faced some challenging situations within. We have passed the message on to maintenance to check anything wrong with the smell, but we have already told that nothing is wrong with the bathroom. Due to our space efficient rooms, the smell sometimes could be trapped, so that is why we recommend to open the windows to ensure a nice ventilation. About unexpected charges, as we encourage a pay-as-you-go service (low cost), the services that are not included within the booking are charges for a small fee. I hope you have had a lovely time, and so, we look forward may see you again soon. Regards, Patricia Andrade
2 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"Small room, great location"
Yes, the room was small. However, we didn't plan to stay there much, so it was fine. Great location for sightseeing. Since we booked online, we got towels, toiletries, wifi included. They do normally charge for those, though.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear guest, Thank you for taking your time on your review about your recent stay with us. I am glad to know that you have found our hotel well located, close to all tourist points in London. All the amenities that you have mentioned come include within the bookings. We are aware about our room measures, but this is a space-efficient concept that enable guest to be nearby Central London for an affordable rate. Hope you have had a pleasant stay, we look forward welcoming you again soon, Regards Patricia Andrade
3 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Close to tube"
Staff were absolutely rude. They were trying to assist my fiance with her wifi Internet access and ended up switching her phone to roaming from america. This cost us $50 immediately and then she denied it and didn't want to do anything about it. We got to the hotel 30 minutes before checkin which usually isn't a problem. Not here, they wanted to charge me £10. Rooms are small. En suite is nice but your friends, family, or significant other can see you using the bathroom in the lightly frosted glass. Beds were rock hard.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
This was the most dreadful and disappointing experience with hotels.com. We arrived a couple of hours prior to 3 p.m. check in. We were told there was an available room but it would cost extra to check in early. They charged us to hold bags while we started touring London sites. The room was dreadfully small and cramped. The bathroom was one step from door to sink and shower. On two sides of the room, we had to walk sideways to access that space. The hotel did not clean the room and it was up to us to go to front desk to get fresh towels for the second night. Please take this hotel off your list of possible bookings.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to send us your review. As a budget hotel chain, we operate a very lean, very efficient operation. Early check in and luggage options have been created for the convenience of our customers, making their London visits a much better experience. Our rooms are space efficient, but we do ensure that every bedroom is cleaned to extremely standards, and that all of our rooms include the essentials for a good night's sleep, including 5 star Hypnos mattresses found in many luxury hotels and incredible power showers in our en suite bathrooms. We look forward to welcoming you back again. Kind regards, Mari Carmen - Guest Service Supervisor
2 night trip Oct 5, 2014
David Risinger
"Small room great location"
Very small hotel room but close to just about every major attraction and transport link in London. Be warned though, you will be charged with even the most basic of amenities.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to send us your review. I am very pleased to read your positive comments regarding our prime location. Our rooms are space efficient but well designed to include all the necessary for a great night sleep. The concept of our add-ons system is designed to allow guest's to customise their stay and keep the prices down and this also allows us to keep our room rates extremely competitive. We look forward to welcoming you in the future. Kind regards, Mari Carmen - Guest Service Supervisor
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
ad
cozy and clean. views of many landmarks yet you are on a quiet calm street right across the street from a tube. we also enjoyed the close proximity to the coffee shop on the ground floor and the few convenience stores cloe by. all you need is right here for a good price. staff was the nicest I've ever encountered. I would stay at a tune hotel again for sure.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your experience with us, in particular our great location. As you mentioned, Tune Westminster is surrounded by many shops and fantastic transport links. Customer service is one of our main points of focus and it is very pleasant to read your kind words about the service provided by our staff. We look forward to welcoming you in the near future! Kind regards, Mari Carmen - Guest Service Supervisor
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Place to sleep maybe."
I guess this is what you get in a Tune Hotel. Room was bed and bathroom period. No place to put suitcases or anything else. Had to lay on floor to use safe. Absolute minimum, only good for sleeping. No cleaning room til 3rd day and by then we were gone.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time on the review about your recent stay with us. I am disappointed to hear that you have faced some challenges during your stay with us, but in fact, we are aware about our room sizes, and so we are fairly upfront about those matter in our website, but this is the concept that really enable us to keep the prices at an affordable price and be the most competitive hotel in the area. In terms of your luggage storage, if you would have said about this inconvenience with the luggages in receptions, we would have been able to assist and storage them in our back office, or, swap you on to another bigger room. As we encourage a limited service concept, the room cleaning service is additional, as most of our guest spend most of their time out visiting the city or for work purposes, but for bookings longer than four days, the cleaning is included and free of charge after the third night. Once again, my apologies about all inconveniences. We hope to see you back again and give us another go in a future though. Regards, Patricia Andrade
3 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Virginia
The Tune Hotel will provide you with an itemized list of all the charges that make up the cost of your room room, which we both found rather quirky and funny. The rooms were only cleaned once in the middle of your stay, if you wanted extra cleanings you had to pay. However our room was very clean we when got to it, of course you did have to body check the door to get in, but that just added to the drama. The bed was too firm for our tastes, but the central location and generously sized bathroom did make up for it. We would stay here again, it was a nice centrally located hotel.
4 night romance trip Sep 10, 2014
"GREAT STAY!"
My boyfriend and I were just recently there in september, and we had the best experience. Although the other reviews say the hotel rooms are tiny, would agree, but their not extremely tiny, i mean its london, everything there is rather small, you don't go there expecting las vegas size rooms. The hotel was super clean and up to date, the beds were comfortable, there was a lift, and might i just say how unbelievably helpful the front desk ladies were??! OMG SUPER AWESOME! so accommodating and helped us oh so much. There is a computer there to look up things and print as well, at a small fee if you need. And the tube station is right across the street, and you're literally a 10 min walk to big ben and central london! we would most definitely come back! Plus the front desk lady, joanna was amazing! SOOOOO HELPFUL!
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Ashley, Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback for our guests and it is good to know you found our hotel perfect for your needs. We appreciate your kind comments regarding the staff being efficient and friendly - the team is indeed one of the greatest assets of the hotel and I am pleased we helped you to have a great time in London. We look forward to welcoming you soon. Kind regards, Mari Carmen - Guest Service Supervisor
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Ashley
the saying "no room to swing a cat" takes on a new meaning. very disappointed with spaciousness of rooms
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Great location, helpful staff, cozy and clean room"
I went with a friend who's going to Kings College for graduate school. He ended up having to stay with me in the room before they gave him a key to his dorm and that's when I realized the single rooms are definitely for one person, unless you are VERY comfortable with your traveling companion (the glass door to the bathroom is a transparent fog. Turn around, bright eyes!) But everything was very clean, cleaning staff comes around every 3 days. Location is perfect. I never felt afraid to be alone on the surrounding streets. Close enough to a major tube station (Waterloo) to get to Buckingham Palace and within walking distance to Big Ben, the London Eye, and Westminster Abbey (also accessible from the tube stations if you want to do less walking). There are few hangers and shelves so it's more likely you'll be living out of your suitcase. Friendly, accommodating staff that speak many languages and answer emails promptly. I was on the sixth floor and the 'lift' only goes up to the fifth floor, but I'm young and lively so I could handle it. I'm sure if you needed help the staff would help carry your luggage. The elevator is VERY compact (it says max 6 people, but imagine 4 people with luggage...) I would very much recommend the Costa Cafe (it's not unique, there is one every few blocks) below the hotel. Great coffee and 'toasties' make great comfort food. Had an amazing time in London and I miss it greatly!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Megan
"Great Location Closet Size Room"
Hotel is in a Great location to all the sights. The rooms are EXTREMELY small.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Michael, Thank you for taking time to post your review. Our location is indeed one of our strengths, near of many cafes, restaurants and transports hub. As you mentioned, our rooms are compact but cleverly designed to maximize comfort, including all the necessary for a great night sleep. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards, Mari Carmen - Guest Service Supervisor
4 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"nothing like about"
room is too small. do not even have a chair in room.it was a nightmare
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travellers. I was very disappointed to read that your stay weren't enjoyable. We agree that our rooms are space efficient but with all the necessary for a good night sleep. We are very transparent on our website about the size of the rooms and the concept that we provide. We look forward to welcoming you again. Kind regards, Mari Carmen - Guest Service Supervisor
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Great location!"
If you are looking for gifts, look no further then the shop across the street next to the bank.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Angel, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. I am glad to read that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us. As you mentioned, our location is indeed one of our greatest strengths, surrounded by many restaurants, coffee shops, pubs and supermarkets, with great transport connections. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again! Kind regards, Mari Carmen - Guest Service Supervisor
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Angel P.
"hotel was great"
Location was perfect, location next to metro station and walking distance to big ben. The room is a little small, but we had no problem at all as we only needed a clean, comfy place to sleep during night time.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Annie, Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with another travellers. I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your recent visit in our hotel and you found the location perfect for your trip. We look forward to welcoming you back! Kind regards, Mari Carmen - Guest Service Supervisor
2 night romance trip Aug 24, 2014
Annie
"Lambeth North; not Westminster."
Misleading by marketing it as Westminster, but have stayed here twice. Very small rooms so ok for one person but too cramped for 2 people.
3 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"Close to TUBE"
Room is small. No breakfast. But just cross the street from the TUBE station. Room clean is after three nights, I stayed four night, I think it's better if they change linen after two nights.
4 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
"Not worth for the price we have paid."
Would not recommend anyone to this Hotel. Can hardly move inside, very small. Wish would have know that it was very small room.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Sashi, Thank you for posting a review in Expedia. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not a pleasant one. Our rooms are space efficient and we ensure that every bedroom is cleaned to extremely high standards, and that all of our rooms include the essentials for a good night's sleep, including 5 star Hypnos mattresses found in many luxury hotels and incredible power showers in our en - suite bathrooms. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we are always looking to improve our service and I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Kind regards, Mari Carmen - Guest Service Supervisor
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Sashi
"Tiny but great location"
We had read the previous reviews so we knew that the rooms were tiny but oh my, they were really tiny! As we entered the room my husband had to turn and sit on the bed to remove his backpack before I had enough room to enter the room with my backpack on. If you don't like being cozy with your travel partner or have a lot of luggage I suggest staying somewhere else. But if you want a clean room in a great location this place was good.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
"Location, location, location!"
New concrete and steel--no run down place here, air conditioning a great plus, very friendly staff who helped with directions to sites. So close to sights and tube station, it was worth giving up a little extra space in the room. Got yogurt for breakfast at the grocery store across the street, then in 5 minutes were looking at Big Ben. It was stocked with helpful pamphlets with restaurant and entrance fee discounts, and directions to get there included. Nice place to come home to after a hard day of seeing the London sites.
2 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Anita
"Small but convenient"
Tiny rooms, but literally next to the tube stop (Lambeth North) and within walking distance of south bank area (London eye and other attractions). The surrounding neighborhood was quite nice, many little restaurants and bars. Great deal for the price.
4 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2014
"Good location, very, very, very small rooms!"
If you are a single traveler or a couple who are ok with a room that is literally smaller than a cruise ship cabin, then you might be happy with this hotel. Be ready to pay extra for a hair dryer, Internet, towels, and early check in before 2pm. The staff are friendly and the rooms are clean just very, very, very small!
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Kevin. Thank you for reviewing in Tune Hotel Westminster during your recent stay. We are agree that the rooms are compact and not for everyone's liking, but this is just one part of the concept that enables us to keep the prices to a minimum in the central of London. We are particularly delighted with your comments regarding our friendly staff. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon. Kind regards, Mari Carmen, Guest Relations
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Cheap for a reason"
Overall it was an OK room. It was a bit small but we really did not spend too much time there. It's a close walk to all of the main attractions.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Bill. Thank you for taking time to leave us your post. We are glad to know our limited service concept was suitable for your needs. We are agree that the rooms are space-efficient but it is just one part of the concept that enables us to keep competitive prices in the heart of London. We hope to welcome you again on your next trip to London. Kind regards. Mari Carmen. Guest Relations.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Great location, not great if you are sharing a room as the bathroom door is practically see-through. However overall a really good place to stay for the price!
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Good for a single traveler"
This was a basic room but was good for a single traveler. Room is small but hotel is right across the street from Lambeth North tube station. Hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. Towels and hair dryer was included despite what the web site said, There is a coffee shop next door and a grocery down the block, just a 10min walk from the London Eye,
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear guest. Thank you for posting your review in Expedia. I am delighted that you found our location very convenient with many shops and facilities. Thank you for mentioning our staff, I will certainly share your comments with them. Tune Hotels operate a limited service hotel by getting rid of unnecessary extras and providing space efficient rooms; this allows us keep our rates as low as possible, in central London. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you again in the nearby future. Kind regards. Mari Carmen. Guest Relations.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Great Location!"
Because I had read the reviews about the small rooms, the room size didn't come as a shock. The location more than made up for the tight quarters. The hotel is located right across the street from a tube station, and is within walking distance of tourist attractions in Westminster. Overall, I'm quite satisfied with my stay at Tune Hotel, Westminster.
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
Todd H
"5 minutes walk to Big Ben"
All hotel staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. They made our stay very enjoyable. The location was excellent. Close to the Tube, major attractions and many restaurants. The room was smallest we had ever stayed in but we didn't mind. We would definitely stay here again in the future
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
1st time in UK
"Small hotel near London eye"
Front desk is 24 hours which is very convenient. 5 minute walk to London eye and Waterloo Train station. 24 hour market across the street as well as ATM and currency exchange center. The room is VERY SMALL but is clean and well kept. Not your place if you are looking for a spacious room.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Steph
"Small but good!!"
When you book your room from Hotels.com it does include Internet, TV, and Towels. This is good because they charge you individually for each of these. They also charge you if you want your room cleaned every day. They will clean it for you for no charge every third day. Overall, it's a nice hotel. Great location and friendly staff. The rooms are absolutely tiny. I had to crawl over my boyfriend each time to get on and off the bed. Also there is no lock for the bathroom door which is odd. If you don't plan on spending much time in your room like we did it's a great place to stay. The only thing that upset me was their computer use policy. I literally just needed to print one page so we could get odd a tour bus. I asked the girl if I could pay for the page and just the time I used the computer but she said no. I had to pay for a full hour when I was on the computer for less than five minutes.
4 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Valerie
"Very Tight Very Nice"
I was Great Place to stay. Great Location! Price OK. BUT, I was very SMALL! We are small around 5ft 4 and 140 lbs. Anyone bigger than 140 pounds would not fit. It was like living in a very small 2 person motor home. We got what we paid for. Small price, Small place. Perfect for Hobbits!
4 night romance trip May 17, 2014
Ralph & Judi
"Hotel with a good locations"
My friends & I had a good stay at Tune Hotel. The good thing about this hotel is the location where we can walk to Westminster bridge and London Eyes everyday. The room size is one of the smallest room I ever stayed in but its clean.
3 night trip with friends May 21, 2014
"Smaller than my college dorm room"
For how much I paid for this room I was absolutely shocked by the size. Literally half the size of my college dorm room. Clean, quiet and decent location but shockingly, unacceptably small. Never again!
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2014
Amie
The room was very small but very clean. Great location as it's only a 5 minute walk from Big Ben. We were hardly in the room because we were site seeing all day so the size didn't bother us, and it was nice and clean which is what I care about most. The staff was all super helpful with directions and info. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2014
"close to the river"
good stay. location great. room very small but clean. even lobby is small. no daily cleaning of room.
3 night trip May 21, 2014
excellent location, little small roooms but very clean, and very friendly personal
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Good Location and Size for Solo Traveler"
Location was perfect, 5 minute walk to south bank and Westminster Palace. Right near the tube. Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. The room was bigger than I expected from reading other reviews and was very comfortable. It was a good place to rest the head at night but did get a little cramped when I was there longer than expected. Private bathroom was definitely a plus. Would stay again.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with Tune Hotel Westminster and for leaving your feedback. I was pleased to read that you had a comfortable stay and found us as perfectly located.Thank you also for highlighting our cleanliness and friendly staff, your comments are highly appreciated. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again. Kind regards Selenge Guest Relations
Other trip May 20, 2014
Good stay due to its convenient location. The room is nothing luxurious but did the trick for a place to crash at night after a long day of walking and sightseeing.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Tune Hotel Westminster for your stay and for sharing your experience with Expedia. Tune Hotels are indeed all about cutting extra costs and concentrating on areas like comfort, cleanliness, service and of course fabulous location, pleased to hear it did work perfectly for your stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to London. Kind regards Selenge Guest Relations
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Location! Location! Location!"
My room was first rate at a budget rate. The staff was friendly and helpful with logistics and ideas. There is an excellent Italian restaurant next store and small grocery as well. You are less then a 10 minute walk from the Thames. The room was fine for one person for a few days but two people for a few days would be a stretch. I will be happy to be a guest again subject to my observations.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Guest, Thank you for reviewing Tune Hotel Westminster regarding your recent stay. I was glad to read that you overall enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotel perfectly located at an affordable rate. Even though we do not offer 5 * perks, a clean room with a refreshing power shower and a comfy bed are always guaranteed at the end of the busy day out and about. Thank you also for emphasizing our friendly staff and tips for the locals. We are looking forward to you visiting us again. Kind regards Selenge Guest Relations
3 night trip May 5, 2014