All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
118 - 120 Westminster Bridge Road, London, England, SE1 7RW, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Good location, very, very, very small rooms!"
If you are a single traveler or a couple who are ok with a room that is literally smaller than a cruise ship cabin, then you might be happy with this hotel. Be ready to pay extra for a hair dryer, Internet, towels, and early check in before 2pm. The staff are friendly and the rooms are clean just very, very, very small!
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Kevin. Thank you for reviewing in Tune Hotel Westminster during your recent stay. We are agree that the rooms are compact and not for everyone's liking, but this is just one part of the concept that enables us to keep the prices to a minimum in the central of London. We are particularly delighted with your comments regarding our friendly staff. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon. Kind regards, Mari Carmen, Guest Relations
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Cheap for a reason"
Overall it was an OK room. It was a bit small but we really did not spend too much time there. It's a close walk to all of the main attractions.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Bill. Thank you for taking time to leave us your post. We are glad to know our limited service concept was suitable for your needs. We are agree that the rooms are space-efficient but it is just one part of the concept that enables us to keep competitive prices in the heart of London. We hope to welcome you again on your next trip to London. Kind regards. Mari Carmen. Guest Relations.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Great location, not great if you are sharing a room as the bathroom door is practically see-through. However overall a really good place to stay for the price!
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Good for a single traveler"
This was a basic room but was good for a single traveler. Room is small but hotel is right across the street from Lambeth North tube station. Hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. Towels and hair dryer was included despite what the web site said, There is a coffee shop next door and a grocery down the block, just a 10min walk from the London Eye,
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear guest. Thank you for posting your review in Expedia. I am delighted that you found our location very convenient with many shops and facilities. Thank you for mentioning our staff, I will certainly share your comments with them. Tune Hotels operate a limited service hotel by getting rid of unnecessary extras and providing space efficient rooms; this allows us keep our rates as low as possible, in central London. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you again in the nearby future. Kind regards. Mari Carmen. Guest Relations.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Great Location!"
Because I had read the reviews about the small rooms, the room size didn't come as a shock. The location more than made up for the tight quarters. The hotel is located right across the street from a tube station, and is within walking distance of tourist attractions in Westminster. Overall, I'm quite satisfied with my stay at Tune Hotel, Westminster.
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
Todd H
"5 minutes walk to Big Ben"
All hotel staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. They made our stay very enjoyable. The location was excellent. Close to the Tube, major attractions and many restaurants. The room was smallest we had ever stayed in but we didn't mind. We would definitely stay here again in the future
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
1st time in UK
"Small hotel near London eye"
Front desk is 24 hours which is very convenient. 5 minute walk to London eye and Waterloo Train station. 24 hour market across the street as well as ATM and currency exchange center. The room is VERY SMALL but is clean and well kept. Not your place if you are looking for a spacious room.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Steph
"Small but good!!"
When you book your room from Hotels.com it does include Internet, TV, and Towels. This is good because they charge you individually for each of these. They also charge you if you want your room cleaned every day. They will clean it for you for no charge every third day. Overall, it's a nice hotel. Great location and friendly staff. The rooms are absolutely tiny. I had to crawl over my boyfriend each time to get on and off the bed. Also there is no lock for the bathroom door which is odd. If you don't plan on spending much time in your room like we did it's a great place to stay. The only thing that upset me was their computer use policy. I literally just needed to print one page so we could get odd a tour bus. I asked the girl if I could pay for the page and just the time I used the computer but she said no. I had to pay for a full hour when I was on the computer for less than five minutes.
4 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Valerie
"Very Tight Very Nice"
I was Great Place to stay. Great Location! Price OK. BUT, I was very SMALL! We are small around 5ft 4 and 140 lbs. Anyone bigger than 140 pounds would not fit. It was like living in a very small 2 person motor home. We got what we paid for. Small price, Small place. Perfect for Hobbits!
4 night romance trip May 17, 2014
Ralph & Judi
"Hotel with a good locations"
My friends & I had a good stay at Tune Hotel. The good thing about this hotel is the location where we can walk to Westminster bridge and London Eyes everyday. The room size is one of the smallest room I ever stayed in but its clean.
3 night trip with friends May 21, 2014
"Smaller than my college dorm room"
For how much I paid for this room I was absolutely shocked by the size. Literally half the size of my college dorm room. Clean, quiet and decent location but shockingly, unacceptably small. Never again!
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2014
Amie
The room was very small but very clean. Great location as it's only a 5 minute walk from Big Ben. We were hardly in the room because we were site seeing all day so the size didn't bother us, and it was nice and clean which is what I care about most. The staff was all super helpful with directions and info. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2014
"close to the river"
good stay. location great. room very small but clean. even lobby is small. no daily cleaning of room.
3 night trip May 21, 2014
excellent location, little small roooms but very clean, and very friendly personal
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Good Location and Size for Solo Traveler"
Location was perfect, 5 minute walk to south bank and Westminster Palace. Right near the tube. Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. The room was bigger than I expected from reading other reviews and was very comfortable. It was a good place to rest the head at night but did get a little cramped when I was there longer than expected. Private bathroom was definitely a plus. Would stay again.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with Tune Hotel Westminster and for leaving your feedback. I was pleased to read that you had a comfortable stay and found us as perfectly located.Thank you also for highlighting our cleanliness and friendly staff, your comments are highly appreciated. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again. Kind regards Selenge Guest Relations
Other trip May 20, 2014
Good stay due to its convenient location. The room is nothing luxurious but did the trick for a place to crash at night after a long day of walking and sightseeing.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Tune Hotel Westminster for your stay and for sharing your experience with Expedia. Tune Hotels are indeed all about cutting extra costs and concentrating on areas like comfort, cleanliness, service and of course fabulous location, pleased to hear it did work perfectly for your stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to London. Kind regards Selenge Guest Relations
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Location! Location! Location!"
My room was first rate at a budget rate. The staff was friendly and helpful with logistics and ideas. There is an excellent Italian restaurant next store and small grocery as well. You are less then a 10 minute walk from the Thames. The room was fine for one person for a few days but two people for a few days would be a stretch. I will be happy to be a guest again subject to my observations.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Guest, Thank you for reviewing Tune Hotel Westminster regarding your recent stay. I was glad to read that you overall enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotel perfectly located at an affordable rate. Even though we do not offer 5 * perks, a clean room with a refreshing power shower and a comfy bed are always guaranteed at the end of the busy day out and about. Thank you also for emphasizing our friendly staff and tips for the locals. We are looking forward to you visiting us again. Kind regards Selenge Guest Relations
3 night trip May 5, 2014
"Convenient location"
I enjoyed my stay at Tune. It was right next to the tube station and next to a lovely coffee shop. Yes, it was a very tiny room, but I came to sightsee and attend plays, not stay in the room, except to sleep. I can't imagine two persons in the room, since I had to use half the bed for my luggage. WiFi worked great and was free if you book with Expedia. Best not to check in early or late, since it costs a whole lot more to do so. There's also an extra charge to store luggage.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Nancy, Thank you for choosing Tune Hotel Westminster for your stay and for sharing your great experience. It was my pleasure to read that even though you found the room space-efficient it included everything essential for a quality and comfortable stay at a budget rate. Thank you also for recommending us for London stays we are looking forward to welcoming you back again. Kind regards Selenge Guest Relations
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Simple, no frills, cheap and convenient."
Rooms are just that, a room with a bed and a small bath. Room so small in fact if I or my wife wanted to change clothes, one person had to be on the bed to be out of the way! But that's Ok, I knew this going in. If you just need a bed to lay your head, this is the place. Hotel is located directly across the street from the Lambeth North station, which is on the Bakerloo line. Located a 5-10 min walk to the London Eye and Big Ben.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Guest, Thank you for your comment. I am glad you found our location convenient, and rate is affordable. Our rooms are compact, and we have limited service concept, therefore it enables us to keep the rate cheaper and competitive in Westminster and Waterloo area of London. We hope to welcome you back in near future. Kind regards Selenge Tsendsuren
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Big_Al
"Friendly staff- nothing to offer past that"
Leaking bathroom ceiling. 24/7 construction during our stay with loud, excessive banging and jack hammering from 8am to 4pm. Bathroom as small as airport bathroom - water overflows from shower into toilet area upon showering. Convenient location is a perk but doesn't outweigh discomfort.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Charlotte, Thank you for posting your comment regarding your recent stay with us. Starting with the positive note , as you said, I am glad that you found our staff friendly,and location is a perk. However I am truly sorry for the leaking in the bathroom and the noise from the construction site. I can imagine how inconvenient these would make your stay. We are taking such maintenance problems very seriously and our team is working hard to provide our guests the best hospitality at terrific price. I am glad to confirm the construction work has now been finished, and I hope to have a pleasure welcoming you back in near future for your next visit in London. Thank you once again for sharing your review. Kind regards Selenge Guest Relations
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
charlotte
"Loved it!"
I loved everything about this hotel, except the price surprised me a bit when I got home. It was more than I was expecting for how small the room actually was. You walk in the door and there's the bed (no room to walk around it) and a motorhome size bathroom. However, it was nice, clean, comfortable, had wifi and was in an amazing location—right next to the Lambeth tube station and in walking distance to the London Eye area. All of the "amenities" were extra like room cleaning, wifi, hair dryer but our package had that included.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Guest, I am glad you enjoyed staying with us and thank you for pointing our unbeatable location and noticed our clean and tidy rooms, as these part of quality stay we provide to our guests. The room sizes are space-efficient, however, that enables our customers to keep the room costs to a minimum in the heart of London. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again. Kind regards Selenge
3 night romance trip Apr 6, 2014
Basic hotel for a basic price
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Very Clean and peaceful hotel with very welcoming and friendly staff at reception. The room we stayed in was very small but we were only there for a short time at night and in the morning so it didnt really matter and for a fantastic price it was great.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Anniversary"
The people in reception very polite. It took us of guard that the check in was not until 3pm and if you want to check in early you needed to pay or pay to storage the luggage. The room clean but very small, you can hardly walk around the bed. In the room the drain in the shower was stuck and the water will easily go all over the bathroom, the air condition was not operating properly. We reported the problem with the drain but was not fixed.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Maria, Thank you for taking your time to write a review on Hotel.com. We welcome all guest feedback and strive to continually improve the service we provide to our guests. I am sorry to hear that you had a problem with shower drain and it was not fixed. Our maintenance department had a serious investigation about it and all the drains has been inspected now. Thank you for highlighting our friendly staff who work hard to ensure our guests have the most enjoyable stay possible. I do hope you try another go and give us a chance to offer you a full quality stay on every corner. Kind regards Selenge Guest Relations
6 night romance trip Mar 17, 2014
"Perfect for no nonsense good night sleep"
The attention is at where it counts: comfortable bed, working shower and decent wifi, and at a convenient location. Cost kept down by making non-essentials optional.
2 night trip Mar 11, 2014
"Close to tube"
Everything was ok, best choice for visiting London for a few days!
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Guest, Thank you for the comment reviewing your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you found Tune Hotel Westminster was the best choice for your stay in London. We would like to host you again for your next visit in London. Kind regards Selenge Tsendsuren Guest Relations
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"close to the tube"
rooms are very compact. however, clean, service was nice and good for the price.
2 night romance trip Feb 4, 2014
mrs. cobb
"Perfect for a Single Traveler"
Great location. Everything is walkable or you're able to walk to the tube which is right across the street. Rooms are small but clean, same with the bathroom. You only get maid service if you stay more than 3 nights, which I like and think is a great concept. You don't have to worry about leaving the room earlier for maid service. Really loved the hotel and hope they come to the States soon.
6 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
"I will not stay anywhere else!"
I love this room, even though it was small it was worth it! I slept so well and it had a great view. I will recommend and keep you in mind for any future stays within the EU.
2 night trip Feb 24, 2014
Erika
"Tune is okay!"
It's not fancy but it's clean and the staff are very nice. I would stay there again no problem!
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Guest, Thank you for rating 5/5 and recommending Tune Hotel Westminster to other Expedia guests. I am glad to hear that you have experienced a great stay with us and we look forward to welcome you back. Kind regards Selenge Tsendsuren Guest relations
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
sapis1
"Exactly What You Pay For"
This is a budget hotel not to be overlooked. London tube is right out the front door and the London Eye and Big Ben are within easy walking disance.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Overall is good, room was small but good value"
Overall is good, room was small but good value for the price. Excellent location.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Gerald, Thank you for taking your time to write a review on Expedia. I hope we have fulfilled your requirements and upheld our usual high standards in comfort, cleanliness, and customer service. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards Selenge Tsendsuren Guest Relations
4 night family trip Jan 25, 2014
Gerald
"Budget hotel for single traveller, w/conditions"
I stayed on the sixth floor, which was accessible by elevator to the five floor and A flight of steps. With three suitcases this was a hassle. The room is small, less than 12feet square. This is ok if you are travelling alone and plan to be out a lot. The room was clean, they only clean every three days. You will need to pay for towels or bring your own. Noise was low. I never heard my neighbors except when they closed their doors. Next door is a coffee cafe. the hotel has a great location. i felt safe as woman traveling alone. Across the street is a small grocery store and 50ft away is Lambeth station for the London underground. The Eye and Big Ben are a 15 walk. Travelling alone and under a small trip budget, I would stay there again.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Guest, Thank you for leaving these kind comments of your recent stay with Tune Hotel Westminster. I was delighted to read that all in all you had a great stay with us and that you especially enjoyed our fabulous locationwhich is and safe neighborhood. I do apologize for that you had to stay on the top floor, however, hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again to provide you with the full quality stay. Kind regards, Selenge Tsendsuren Guest Relations
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
"Poor room design but great location"
Not sure if i would come again but if I did it would be for the location as it only takes 8 minutes to walk to London Eye and close to the Tube. The room was really just too small and pretty dirty. They only clean it after the 3rd stay. Also the shower's flooring was not even slanted to the drain so the water just overflows pretty much. Shower curtains weren't long enough either so that caused more water to over flow into the rest of the tiny bathroom. Would be better to have a proper shower.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Thank you for staying with Tune Hotel Westminster and for leaving your review. I welcome both positive and negative feedback in order to improve ourselves and our services. While I am happy to read that our location and proximity to tube station was convenient for you, I apologise for the issues you experienced during your stay. We try to be as honest as possible with our rooms, therefore all the information about our room types, room sizes and add-ons is such as additional room cleaning listed on our website. Also our maintenance was notified as soon as we received your comments and shower drain has been checked. Thank you for brining this to our attention and please be assured that these types of issues are not indicative of our high standards. I sincerely hope you'll give us another opportunity to meet and exceed your expectations in the future. Kind regards Selenge Tsendsuren Guest Relations
1 night trip Dec 18, 2013
Staff really nice and awesome , room proper but really too small, Definitivelly too expensive and not alligned with the price. I think the value of this prestation should be around 60€ or 65 £/night maximum.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Fabien, Thank you for staying with Tune Hotel Westminster and for leaving your review. I welcome both positive and negative feedback in order to improve ourselves and our services. First of all, I was glad that you started with all the positive aspects of your stay. Our top notch cleanliness, central location and friendly staff are all corner stones of our brand promise, and it is very motivating to see that our staff`s hard work is recognized, thank you for that. However, I was very disappointed that you didn’t find us as good value for money. Our prices are very competitive in the Westminster area, and we always advise our customers to book as early as possible to ensure the bargain rates. As our rates are not fixed and they fluctuate upon demand and availability, i would suggest you to book as early as you can to get our best rate. I hope to welcome you back in near future Kind regards Selenge Tsendsuren Guest Relations
1 night trip Dec 17, 2013
Fabien
"Good value."
I have traveled all over the world and have stayed in some world-class hotels. For this trip to London and then on to Paris with my grandson over his Thanksgiving break, I was looking for relative comfort, cleanliness and most of all, a convenient location at a low price. I booked online with only the ratings and online comments to guide me. I was not disappointed. The Tune met my criteria. The only warning I would give would be not to take rooms 102, 202' 302, etc. All the rooms are small but the ones ending in "02" are not large enough for two people or even one traveler with more than one suitcase. The people who work the front desk are personable and helpful. There is a great Italian restaurant just across the street.. Also there is an ATM and small grocery store across the street, just steps away from the hotel.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Elizabeth, Thank you very much for sharing the experience of your stay at Tune Hotel Westminster with Expedia. I was thrilled to read that we ticked all the boxes and provided you with everything needed for a quality stay in London. I agree, our location really can’t be beaten – nestled in Westminster with easy access to many famous sights, restaurants, shops and two underground stations! Looking forward to your next visit. Kind regards Selenge Tsendsuren Guest Relations
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
"small but close to underground"
Wasn't anything fancy. Bed touched 3 walls and bathroom was similar to a cruise ship bathroom. Hotel was directly accross from the Underground which made getting around London really easy. Definitely not luxurious, but the bed was comfortable and the room was fine for sleeping. If you're looking for a place to spread out and spend some time, pick another hotel.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Mandy, Thank you for staying with Tune Hotel Westminster and for leaving your review. It was good to read that you found our central location convenient and our 5* bed comfortable. Our rooms are indeed space-efficient, however, designed to include all the necessities for a savvy traveller who is looking for a good night sleep stay. We hope to welcome you back in the future for one of your travel to London. Kind regards Selenge Guest Relations
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
Mandy
"So..So.."
We stayed in this hotel one night. It is in an excellent location. The rooms are super small though. Not bad for a one night stay.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2013
"close to Lambeth tube"
Enjoyed our stay at the Tune. Across th street from the Lambeth Tube, there was a Costa coffee shop next door and a 24 hour market across the street. We forgot that daily service was not included, however it was not a problem. Some kind words to the person on duty the night before we checked out got them to waive the bag hold fee of L2.50 ea the following day since our plane was not scheduled to depart until 10pm. Small but comfortable room. Good value for the price.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Thank you for taking time and leaving your feedback. It is very motivating to hear that we fulfilled your requirements and upheld our usual high standards in comfort, cleanliness, and central location. It would be pleasure for us to welcome you back in the future. Kind regards Guest Relations Selenge
3 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2013
Paul and Carlos
"Close to great sights"
Make sure you read hotel details carefully, the rate is very economical due to its small size and added extras (towels, hair dryer, etc.)-think cruise ship. If you plan on being in London to see the sights then this is a great hotel because it would be quite uncomfortable to lounge around in. This was the perfect hotel for me since I planned most of my time exploring the city because it is close to tons of great places, but beware the area immediately around the hotel is not great, it's very sleepy and not lively so you will need to walk in order to go to restaurants and bars.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2013
"Efficient!"
Our room was very small....reminded me of a small travel trailer. The bed was comfortable, and the shower was nice. We loved the close Underground access. Who would want to hang out in their hotel room in London anyway? So, the crowded room was not an issue.
4 night trip Oct 14, 2013
Rosanne
"Great Location, very small room"
After having stayed in many hotels during this trip through France, London and Switzerland this was by far the smallest room. Granted we were only there for 1 night, but thank goodness because two people couldn't actually stand up at the same time in the room and in order to open the bathroom door we had to put the 2 small suitcases on the bed. Other than that however, the staff was great and it was very close to all of the great sites and metro station.
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2013
"Location is Everything!!"
I gotta say, when we booked this place my wife kept calling it the "German Hotel" cause it looked so oddly sterile and European. Being my first ever hotel in the U.K., I wasn't sure what to expect either, but the Tune was fantastic. Directly across the street from a tube station, it was easy to get anywhere in London! Not only that, but you are a brisk walk away from Big Ben and the whole of Westminster's tourist area. The Palace, the London Eye, The Thames as well as bus and boat tours are very close to this location. In addition, there is a mini mart across the street and plenty of eateries and shops within the immediate area. As for the hotel, it is as small as they say it is, but that's not bad!! You literally get a bed and a bathroom, but if you're a tourist in London, you're not in your room anyway! The size was so small, but it was perfect for what we needed it for and very affordable. And, by booking through Hotels.com, we got an "upgrade" package that gave us all the amenities. Normally there is a small charge for everything like wifi, TV, towels! But it was included with our booking so that was great. I did have to put down a few pounds to hold our luggage and I spent 20 pounds for an early check in, but again, all worth it and the staff was very helpful. You never what you're gonna get with something like this, but I was very pleased with the end result!!
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Mic, Thank you for choosing Tune Hotel Wesminster and for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay. I am delighted we have managed to exceed your expectations by offering what you identified as affordable, and centrally located. It is my pleasure to read your comment and I hope we can welcome you back in the near future. Kind regards, Selenge Tsendsuren Guest Relations
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2013
Mic
"Great Location Cheap Price"
The hotel was nice. The room is small but they tell you that when booking. The 3/5 for the maintenance was from the hot water heater breaking in the evening. They had it fixed in the morning which was fine. One thing to note the Bathroom/shower room is very small, but clean. They do not provide any washcloths but they do give you towels.
Response by Tune Hotel - Westminster, London
Dear Rick, Thank you for your valuable time reviewing your recent stay with us. It is very motivating to hear that we fulfilled all of your requirements and upheld our usual high standards in comfort, cleanliness, and central location. We look forward welcoming you back in near future. Kind regards, Selenge Tsendsuren Guest Relations
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2013
"clean hotel,great location,small rooms"
staff was very helpful and courteous.bus and other transportation were very convenient.the only issue was the size of room and bathroom,both very small but very clean and we only slept there we were out most of the time.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
lilly & bud
"A good deal - no frills place to crash in London"
The hotel is located conveniently to a number of downtown tube stations. Rooms are very compact - not much room aside from the bed, but it had its own bathroom. Not a good place to bring kids, and if you stay on the 6th floor, you have to walk up one flight of stairs to your room, but the staff were very helpful. Their pricing is a lot like the airlines - extra charges for using a hairdryer, safe, or even the TV, but it was a good deal for sleeping in London.
3 night romance trip Aug 28, 2013
"It really is tiny"
This hotel was clean which was a plus, as this was my main concern, but there really is nowhere to put anything, they could easily build more shelves into the TINY bathroom, but as it is there is not really even a place to put your hygiene stuff like toothbrush (there is a TINY, I say again, tiny little shelf where they keep the extra toilet paper roll. It is very cramped overall, if you are alone, this room would probably be perfect. For two people it works and it's close to everything, just don't expect to be comfortable if you spend any time at all in the room, unless you like chilling on the bed. The bed is comfortable and clean. This next point was HUGE. The entire bathroom floor gets soaking wet if you shower, because there is only a curtain separating the shower from the rest of the bathroom, not even a ledge.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Sightseer
"Positive: Great Location, next to the undergroud!"
I really liked the fact that this hotel was so close to everything! And we had free wifi! The only downside is that the rooms are too small and they only clean your room until the third day! We didnt mind the rooms been small because the beds were comfortable, however, I feel like the cleaniness of the room is very important!
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Great location. Next to the subway."
Very convenient location. Close to tons of attractions. Comfortable room with all you need for a short stay. Staff was great and very helpful.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Ves
"Simple but convenient"
Although the room wasn't very big and no boiler and fridge is in the room, the location was superb! London eye, Big Ben, Thames river and Westminster area is reachable in ten minutes. The service of the receptionists are also friendly and nice. Very good for backpackers but not for families.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2013