All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
10950 Laureate Dr, San Antonio, TX, 78249, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hotel ok - beware incidentals charge"
Hotel wants credit card to charge "incidentals" at $100 that will not be refunded for 15 days. I refused to give them cc. We finally agreed that I could give them $100 cash that was held and refunded in full at check out. Just be prepared.
2 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"wouldn't stay again"
First room they gave us had cockroaches and the kitchen didn't have burners just a microwave second room was a smoking room no bugs though and the kitchenette had the burners this time the bathroom curtain reeked of cigarettes and had stains all over it understand it was a smoking room but they can easily wash the shower curtain it felt like I came out of the shower smelling worse than when I went in. I wouldn't stay there again
2 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"NICE"
Nice room nice price nice location for last minute getaway
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Patrick
"Staycation"
The room was very clean the bed was comfortable. We only stayed one night just to get away. The only thing is I got the room for the sofa bed so my daughter could sleep on it but there was no sheets for it. So all 3 of us were on one bed. But other than that nice stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Amber
"There's Better Out There"
The one part I liked that the rooms had a whole little kitchen in it. But the staff was rude and sloppy, and there were ants and bugs in rooms plus by the breakfast table where they offer food for the guest. And Stains on the sheets & pillows cases, when brought to staff they had an attitude.
9 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
carmen
"Nice Plan to stay"
Uninventful everything when as planned
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Rodney
Rooms are outdated. No comfort whatsoever. Torn bed sheets and couch. Rust on fridge. Lopsided table. Lopsided portraits as well.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Samantha,Chris,Geo,Marissa!!"
My friends and i loved it! Great hotel, we only stayed 2 nights but it was more than accomidating. The suite was big and nice, a little out dated but you get what you pay for. I would have paid more for it actually. Breakfast i skipped but they did offer waffles and a bunch of other stuff. Pretty good. I don't see why there are so many bad reviews on this hotel. It was great. Neighborhood quiet and peaceful. We will stay there again on our next trip room 225 :) also it is only 20 minutes from the river walk, and main attractions and the alamo!!
2 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
Samantha
"Roadway INN experience"
The hotel was very dirty and disgusting. Half of the things in the room was broken. The table was missing a leg, the TV was not working. The Telephone was not working. over all it was very disgusting. The sofas very dirty and had holes. Would never stay there again even for free. too dirty.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Mohammad
"Un clean bed cover"
The room I stayed seems uncleaned after usage of other people
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
dadelion
Hotel room is nice and clean; Internet is good; Cal King bed is confortable
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Not worth the effort"
Bad customer service. Overall appearance, cleanliness of property was poor. Linens had a sweaty order. Unprofessionally dressed staff, unprofessional attitudes, Ground wwere unkept, windows to empty rooms very dirty, appearances of poor sanitation. Beware when booking online through a thirf party source,the hotel will ash for a $100 incidentals fee, either thru a credit card , or cash..nonrefundable.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Stephen
"Family/medical visit"
The stay was good, check in was smooth.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
mary
quit is too thin.breakfirst sucks, but it is kind of cheap though ......
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Great value!"
Check-in very smooth and quick. The area seemed safe and was very quiet. The only problem I encountered wax the shower. Kept going from hot to cold t scalding to freezing. Everything else was excellent! Will stay here again for sure!
4 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
mary
"Roadway Inn Near Fiesta Tx."
From the second my family walked in the door the young man at the desk was rude. The furnishings are worn and outdated. The only good thing I can say about this hotel is ,at least the housekeeping staff was polite on or way out the door.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Deborah
"Shabby, smelly and unprofessional staff"
The first room we were given smelled of urine. Approached what I assume was a housekeeper who was in a utility room, talking on her cell phone. Mentioned the smell and she just looked at me, so I asked for a can of air freshener, which she gave me while still talking on her cell phone. Even the air freshener didn't help, so called the front desk to ask for another room. She was pleasant and accommodated the request. The rooms are shabby: torn furniture cushions, broken drawers and cabinet doors in kitchen area, switches broken off lamps, light bulbs burned out. Despite it's convenient location to where we needed to be, we would not stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
"cheap not always the best"
informational OK everything else not happy
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Older but great for the price"
I would stay there again. It is older but very nice with kitchen, couch etc. Great price we were using it to stay to fly the next day.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Cindy
"Need new mattress"
Needs new mattress,The room was huge and clean with 2 queen beds,but mattress were too old.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
wen wei
"Never Again..."
Long story short...if you're a smoker or second-hander with lungs of steel you'll probably feel right @ home. For the rest of us, rest your weary head somewhere else more accommodating.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
Terrible - would never recommend - very dishonest staff
"Izzy and Scotts San Antonio Getaway"
We come to San Antonio once a year and always stay here. Everybody is always very helpful and courteous. We always enjoy our stay here and especially like the use of Golds Gym.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
IsabelA
Good
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Maria
"wasn't what I expected"
I didn't know what to expect when I arrived. I must say it wasn't bad the room was clean, smelt great, I went to stay 1 night ended up staying 4. The staff was very nice and helpful,
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
"CHOICE hotel...EXCEPTIONAL price...GREAT location"
Let me tell you... this is a hidden nugget!! Did you know Rodeway Inn and Suites is a CHOICE hotel... what that means to you is: you can stay at a ROOMY (suite style), CLEAN room -- WITH FRIDGE AND MICROWAVE, at a fraction of what you would expect it to cost. I travel for promotions and I LOVE knowing I am going to get value, safety, and easy access to I 10 -- all in ONE stop. I also LOVE Linda, and Sara -- who are ALWAYS very welcoming and go above and beyond to provide a comfortable stay.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Connie
"You get what you pay for"
For the price it was an excellent stay.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Really Bad"
I would not recommend this hotel because i was dirty and old, the hotel staff was rude. The hotel was hidden behind a shopping center, hard to find. The walls were dirty. There was hair on the beds and in the bathtub.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
Cesar
":)"
I've stayed at this hotel several times and I always enjoy my stay. Anytime I come to San Antonio I'll be choosing this hotel.
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Taylor
"trip to fiesta texas with the kids"
Great stay for the price
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Great price in a great location."
We booked this hotel for a 2 night stay. I have to say we were surprised by the quality of room we got for the price. This hotel is in a good location and the rooms are a great size. Don't be mistaken this is not a 4 star hotel, but for the price it's worth it. We will stay there again on our next trip to San Antonio.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Happy Camper
"Good value for the price"
Bed was too firm,but that's me; I'm used to a waterbed. Kitchenette table had no plug convenient to plug in my laptop. Breakfast was long on carbs, short on protein. Interior of room was fine, outside--especially stairs--needed some superficial repair work. Don't know why the pool was closed when it was still in the 80s. Overall good value for the price.
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Could be better"
Area was nice as well as the office clerk. Room though wasnt so clean. Pillow case was dirty had black on it. kitchen table had little ants. restroom light didn't work. If they updated some stuff and cleaned or got better comforters as well as pillow cases it would be better.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
b
The blankets stink n there were bugs in the floor n the tub was dirty....
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Nice hotel in a perfect area!"
Was a little iffy about this hotel considering the reviews but it actually ended up being a good hotel! Hotel was decently clean and spacious, had a minor smell but wasn't over powering. Only bad thing about them was they need newer tvs and just a broken light on the sink area. Other than that it was an awesome hotel close to everything like the palladium, la cantera, six flags and shopping centers. Would definitely stay there again!!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Violet
"Get what you pay for"
There were a couple defects with the room: stained carpet, ripped couch, markings on wall, toilet had issues flushing, some lights took a while to turn on by the sink, no plug to make a bath, the bottom of the tub didn't feel too sturdy....However, I wasn't really too bothered by it. The bed was alright, comfortable and spacious. A police station is also close by in case anyone is wondering how safe the area is (less than half a mile).The staff was pleasant and they had a nice, but small, pool and hot tub. Also, don't leave food out over night, ants will get to it. They have a mini fridge, microwave, T.V., iron, and a place to hang up your clothes. They also have a laundry mat for log stays I suppose (didn't use). Overall, if I was in the area I would stay again.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
AM
"Good Value."
Everything was satisfactory! THAT is saying something because I NEVER give a full score unless it was at 120%. ;) VERY good VALUE.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Matthew
"San Antonio stopoff"
The hotel was ok. Ice machine didn't work down the hall. Noisey A/C unit but did cool ok, kicked on and off all night so couldn't sleep well. Back door was left open all night for fresh air so not much for security. At least by not sleeping good, we got up and left early in the morning.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Deno
"Great deal awesome place and awesome room!"
For the money you can't beat it awesome place to stay!
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Douglas
"Great service, so-so hotel"
The room, on the surface, was decent enough. Then once we were there, we noticed that the room had all kinds of tiny bugs in the kitchen area. Also, the shower was terrible in terms of water pressure.
4 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
Tom K
"very nasty motel"
the beds wear very uncomfortable....no water pressure in shower and rug was very nasy
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Horrible"
The walls in the room were filthy. The room smelled. Had to ask for sheets which were stained.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
"great room and layout, wish it had been cleaner"
There were sunflower seeds and other misc trash like that on the floor, a of visible stains on walls and couch... Floor. Live the layout of the room, happy for the deal I paid, big tub altho tub plug didn't work had to use a wash cloth.. I was comfy and satisfied. Hotel staff when I checked in was super nice. My stay was quiet and I was not disturbed.
1 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. Sadly, the hotel itself is located in a dilapidated business park amidst a couple other budget motels with people resembling drifters loitering in the parking lot. The room itself was non-smoking but smelled of deeply embedded remnants of smoke upon arrival. The bathroom was clean enough although all of the fixtures were well worn and long overdue for replacement. Torn couch. For one night it was fine. Multiple nights would start to wear on you.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"Good price"
Rooms was neat and clean. Kitchenette was also clean. The only bad thing we can say is, the pipes were very noisy. When the person in the room next door flushed or used the shower it was very loud. Very conveniently located for our needs. All in all great for price.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Nice clean room for a great price!"
The room was surprisingly clean, comfortable, and attractive for the price range. Sure the TV is an older model and the outside looks very "urban Motel 6" but the room itself was pretty and quite comfortable. There was a small kitchen with microwave and mini-fridge. Bathroom was spotless. If you're super picky and expect to be treated like your at the Four Seasons, this isn't the hotel for you. But if you need a nice clean place to stay for a good rate then definitely worth it.
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
A. Martinez
"Close to site but run down and not well-maintained"
It was awful. The first room we were given was filthy and smelled heavily of smoke when it should have been smoke free. The sofa was stained and the fabric ripped. Windows were dirty and outside premises littered with trash. The sheets appeared not to have been changed and had urine stains. The desk clerk was accommodating and gave us a room near the office. Unfortunately the door would not completely close so we couldn't use the deadbolt. Somewhat cleaner but only 2 small towels in the room. Walls and floors in bad condition. I took pictures.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Lynda
"The good and not so good"
First off, I was very pleased with our check-in. We received a note with all of the important hours on it (breakfast, pool, check-out) that many times are left unsaid. The hotel itself was adequate for our stay to go to Six Flags. It was only about 10 minutes away from the park. We also loved the fact that we had a refrigerator/freezer and microwave. However, I personally did not like that the bed was somewhat enclosed behind a partial wall. This restricted the window unit's air flow from reaching the sleeping area. We also had trouble with the shower staying at one temperature. It would go from scalding hot to freezing cold within minutes. Decent for the price.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Cassie
"recycled soap"
Hotel repackaged soap. Inspect soap before using.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
disgusted
"HOT VERY HOT IN THE ROOMS HERE!!!!"
My room was horrible. The end table broke, the air wasn't cool at all, and carpet was smelly! The hot tub didn't get hot either. I had to switch rooms late in the night even after telling the front desk of my problem early on. I went to swim to get cooled off and other customers said their rooms was hot as well, they added that they had been asked to wait even longer to see if it gets cool after already waiting 3 to 4 hours. I was asked if they could find a fan to help the air circulate would that help. Do not stay here in the summer while its hot, because you will have hot rooms!
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2014