All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
10950 Laureate Dr, San Antonio, TX, 78249, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"wasn't what I expected"
I didn't know what to expect when I arrived. I must say it wasn't bad the room was clean, smelt great, I went to stay 1 night ended up staying 4. The staff was very nice and helpful,
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
"CHOICE hotel...EXCEPTIONAL price...GREAT location"
Let me tell you... this is a hidden nugget!! Did you know Rodeway Inn and Suites is a CHOICE hotel... what that means to you is: you can stay at a ROOMY (suite style), CLEAN room -- WITH FRIDGE AND MICROWAVE, at a fraction of what you would expect it to cost. I travel for promotions and I LOVE knowing I am going to get value, safety, and easy access to I 10 -- all in ONE stop. I also LOVE Linda, and Sara -- who are ALWAYS very welcoming and go above and beyond to provide a comfortable stay.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Connie
"You get what you pay for"
For the price it was an excellent stay.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Really Bad"
I would not recommend this hotel because i was dirty and old, the hotel staff was rude. The hotel was hidden behind a shopping center, hard to find. The walls were dirty. There was hair on the beds and in the bathtub.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
Cesar
":)"
I've stayed at this hotel several times and I always enjoy my stay. Anytime I come to San Antonio I'll be choosing this hotel.
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Taylor
"trip to fiesta texas with the kids"
Great stay for the price
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Great price in a great location."
We booked this hotel for a 2 night stay. I have to say we were surprised by the quality of room we got for the price. This hotel is in a good location and the rooms are a great size. Don't be mistaken this is not a 4 star hotel, but for the price it's worth it. We will stay there again on our next trip to San Antonio.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Happy Camper
"Good value for the price"
Bed was too firm,but that's me; I'm used to a waterbed. Kitchenette table had no plug convenient to plug in my laptop. Breakfast was long on carbs, short on protein. Interior of room was fine, outside--especially stairs--needed some superficial repair work. Don't know why the pool was closed when it was still in the 80s. Overall good value for the price.
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Could be better"
Area was nice as well as the office clerk. Room though wasnt so clean. Pillow case was dirty had black on it. kitchen table had little ants. restroom light didn't work. If they updated some stuff and cleaned or got better comforters as well as pillow cases it would be better.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
b
The blankets stink n there were bugs in the floor n the tub was dirty....
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Nice hotel in a perfect area!"
Was a little iffy about this hotel considering the reviews but it actually ended up being a good hotel! Hotel was decently clean and spacious, had a minor smell but wasn't over powering. Only bad thing about them was they need newer tvs and just a broken light on the sink area. Other than that it was an awesome hotel close to everything like the palladium, la cantera, six flags and shopping centers. Would definitely stay there again!!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Violet
"Get what you pay for"
There were a couple defects with the room: stained carpet, ripped couch, markings on wall, toilet had issues flushing, some lights took a while to turn on by the sink, no plug to make a bath, the bottom of the tub didn't feel too sturdy....However, I wasn't really too bothered by it. The bed was alright, comfortable and spacious. A police station is also close by in case anyone is wondering how safe the area is (less than half a mile).The staff was pleasant and they had a nice, but small, pool and hot tub. Also, don't leave food out over night, ants will get to it. They have a mini fridge, microwave, T.V., iron, and a place to hang up your clothes. They also have a laundry mat for log stays I suppose (didn't use). Overall, if I was in the area I would stay again.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Good Value."
Everything was satisfactory! THAT is saying something because I NEVER give a full score unless it was at 120%. ;) VERY good VALUE.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Matthew
"San Antonio stopoff"
The hotel was ok. Ice machine didn't work down the hall. Noisey A/C unit but did cool ok, kicked on and off all night so couldn't sleep well. Back door was left open all night for fresh air so not much for security. At least by not sleeping good, we got up and left early in the morning.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Deno
"Great deal awesome place and awesome room!"
For the money you can't beat it awesome place to stay!
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Douglas
"Great service, so-so hotel"
The room, on the surface, was decent enough. Then once we were there, we noticed that the room had all kinds of tiny bugs in the kitchen area. Also, the shower was terrible in terms of water pressure.
4 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
Tom K
"very nasty motel"
the beds wear very uncomfortable....no water pressure in shower and rug was very nasy
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Horrible"
The walls in the room were filthy. The room smelled. Had to ask for sheets which were stained.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
"great room and layout, wish it had been cleaner"
There were sunflower seeds and other misc trash like that on the floor, a of visible stains on walls and couch... Floor. Live the layout of the room, happy for the deal I paid, big tub altho tub plug didn't work had to use a wash cloth.. I was comfy and satisfied. Hotel staff when I checked in was super nice. My stay was quiet and I was not disturbed.
1 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. Sadly, the hotel itself is located in a dilapidated business park amidst a couple other budget motels with people resembling drifters loitering in the parking lot. The room itself was non-smoking but smelled of deeply embedded remnants of smoke upon arrival. The bathroom was clean enough although all of the fixtures were well worn and long overdue for replacement. Torn couch. For one night it was fine. Multiple nights would start to wear on you.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"Good price"
Rooms was neat and clean. Kitchenette was also clean. The only bad thing we can say is, the pipes were very noisy. When the person in the room next door flushed or used the shower it was very loud. Very conveniently located for our needs. All in all great for price.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Nice clean room for a great price!"
The room was surprisingly clean, comfortable, and attractive for the price range. Sure the TV is an older model and the outside looks very "urban Motel 6" but the room itself was pretty and quite comfortable. There was a small kitchen with microwave and mini-fridge. Bathroom was spotless. If you're super picky and expect to be treated like your at the Four Seasons, this isn't the hotel for you. But if you need a nice clean place to stay for a good rate then definitely worth it.
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
A. Martinez
"Close to site but run down and not well-maintained"
It was awful. The first room we were given was filthy and smelled heavily of smoke when it should have been smoke free. The sofa was stained and the fabric ripped. Windows were dirty and outside premises littered with trash. The sheets appeared not to have been changed and had urine stains. The desk clerk was accommodating and gave us a room near the office. Unfortunately the door would not completely close so we couldn't use the deadbolt. Somewhat cleaner but only 2 small towels in the room. Walls and floors in bad condition. I took pictures.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Lynda
"The good and not so good"
First off, I was very pleased with our check-in. We received a note with all of the important hours on it (breakfast, pool, check-out) that many times are left unsaid. The hotel itself was adequate for our stay to go to Six Flags. It was only about 10 minutes away from the park. We also loved the fact that we had a refrigerator/freezer and microwave. However, I personally did not like that the bed was somewhat enclosed behind a partial wall. This restricted the window unit's air flow from reaching the sleeping area. We also had trouble with the shower staying at one temperature. It would go from scalding hot to freezing cold within minutes. Decent for the price.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Cassie
"recycled soap"
Hotel repackaged soap. Inspect soap before using.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
disgusted
"HOT VERY HOT IN THE ROOMS HERE!!!!"
My room was horrible. The end table broke, the air wasn't cool at all, and carpet was smelly! The hot tub didn't get hot either. I had to switch rooms late in the night even after telling the front desk of my problem early on. I went to swim to get cooled off and other customers said their rooms was hot as well, they added that they had been asked to wait even longer to see if it gets cool after already waiting 3 to 4 hours. I was asked if they could find a fan to help the air circulate would that help. Do not stay here in the summer while its hot, because you will have hot rooms!
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
unsatisfied customer
"Horrible hotel"
Front desk service was horrible rented a room with a pullout sofa asked for sheets for it they gave me a top sheet that had holes in it and extremely rough blanket asked for pillows they said they would see if they had any and bring to my room never got them we booked the room for 5 people they gave us 2 towels my car got hit they wouldn't look at security cameras.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
christina
"Deceiving"
This particular hotel is no where near Lackland AFB, so the fact that it states it online is crazy. The rooms and hotel in itself are just so outdated, from the furniture to the bathrooms to the decor. The refridgerator froze my fruit, the outlets did not work without jingling the plug. Socket covers were missing, not enough outlets in the room. The tv was so old you had to turn it on the old fashioned table to see. When checking in, it took so long due to the slowness of the desk personnel, but after that it went smooth. The doors to my rooms did not close securely and if kicked it would definitely cave in...keys really not necessary. I'm glad I didn't bring anything valuable. They need to shut it down and start over.....the parking is something to be desired. You can't even park in front of yout room door. The hotel is run down and I will never visit this establishment again. I know that not all Rodeway Hotels are this bad, but a bad taste has been left.
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Tayni C
Stay'd with family for 2 nights... Great price... Right in the middle of several shops and restaurants... Only flaws were the pool was small and no ice machine.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Jimmy
"Comfortable Enough"
It was a little hard to find, but the stay was not bad. The hotel is dated, but clean. The breakfast was pretty good. The customer service was great.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Racist comments"
Staff was racist towards people from Mexico he stated " people from México don't know how to work showers" when we told him our shower didn't work not enough towels hair dryer not working not enough pillows needs updated
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Decent location but hotel seemed old"
I requested a room in a certain location and the front desk clerk was very accommodating. The first thing I noticed as I walked into the room, aside from the heat, was the room furnishings seemed a little dated. After turning on the A/C I noticed a gap between the door and the threshold of about an inch. There was no door sweep so all the cool air would just escape, not to mention critters be able to come in. I had to put a towel down, which isn't something I normally want to do when I'm paying to stay. Other than those things the room was clean and not bad for the price. They also offered a free breakfast but I did not partake.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
D.R.
"You get what you pay for."
The hotel is located in a good location. It is very close to restaurants and shopping malls. The hotel itself is not the best. The room was dirty and had a mild funky smell. The door was very hard to open/close due to the door frame being bent I guess. Overall I personally wouldn't stay there again. I paid right under $60.00... I guess you get what you pay for.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Manny
Is..ok...
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
jesus
"Good Value"
This hotel is quite old, yet we were very comfortable and well taken care of by the front desk crew. After checking in and getting into our room, we wanted to go out for dinner but we could not get out of our room - the door was stuck. Help came right away and we were moved to another room without any problem at all. We were quite comfortable and our room was clean. The rate was good and I feel we had great value for our money, and were well taken care of.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Jana
Dirty, Smelly, Old, manager does not take care of the property. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!! For 40.00/day I rented a brand new house using another app for the rest of my stay in Aan Antonio.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
ED
"Horrible"
We go to San Antonio every year with our children to Six Flags and I will NEVER STAY at Roadway again The rooms were dirty the staff was SO RUDE. Our door didn’t lock and the couch was torn we requested A stove top and had to move rooms 3X. Because I booked through Hotels.com they would not give me a refund or discount. DON’T STAY HERE!
3 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Vickie
"Never stay at this location"
The room was clean. Bathtub was dirty with mildew. Vent in wall didn't work and had so much dust in it. The ceiling vent in bathroom was very dusty. The ceiling over the bathroom sink area looked like it could fall any minute. The water in the bathtub was terrible. We had to turn the water all the way to the cold side and the water would go from ice cold to literally burning hot every couple seconds. It was not easy giving our small child a good shower. Then there were weird loud pipe noises in the middle of the night that woke us up. The pillows on the bed were so flat and looked like travel pillows. The pool was not well maintained. The water was very cloudy. Was a terrible stay at this location. Will not stay there again.
4 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
"Liked my stay except the location"
Everything was good. Nice staff. The only thing was the location wasn't good.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
"Why pay more?"
Our hotel room had everything we needed. It was clean. I felt safe. It was in a quiet area. It was located near our destination. I will stay in a Rodeway Inn in the future.
2 night trip Jul 8, 2014
It was ok. Beds were uncomfortable. Faucet was drippy. Staff were friendly.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Wet smelly carpet"
A bit disappointed this stay due to wet carpet under a/c unit and sour smell in room. Was told by front desk that carpet wet due to a/c unit condensation and humidity. Have never had this problem in any hotel rooms before. Perhaps corporate should hire a/c person to check drain hoses which would make more sense as to why carpet was wet all the way to the love seat and smell in room caused by wetness? Will visit again but will not stay in room 124.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Becky
Good room with plenty of space. Sofa and kitchen area.. very good for family on vacation in San Antonio.
4 night trip Jun 26, 2014
daniel
"close to everything we wanted to do."
It was very pleasant. The kids loved the pool. The breakfast was ok. But it was just great for what we needed'
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2014
Beth
"Lots of room for the price!"
Got a very good deal on the hotel. This is not a Mariot and you are not going to have fluffy bath robes waiting. But overall for a trip to sea world it was great to sleep there. Stayed two nights. Called them and told them I would be in late. Linda went above and beyond and turn the air at 67 like I asked. Had two double beds and a sofa bed. Most reviews talked bad about sofa bed. I asked Linda to have extra linens and blankets and they were sitting on table waiting for us. Not a Mariot but was great for a late night in. Day at sea world. Come in late sleep again and head home next day. Lord knows we spend to much at Sea World anyways to be sleeping in a costly hotel!
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Bthurley55
"Never Again!!"
We were so uncomfortable because the place was so run down. We needed the pull out sleeper sofa the first night, but they didn't have any sheets available.
5 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"nothing worked"
nothing worked
4 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
Ernesto
"close to target area"
Price matched the surrounding area. Don't expect a Marriott. You get what you pay for. Convenience of location at low price. However, staff is extremely helpful and quite pleasant. Would be much better if they could accommodate early check-ins for guests who have traveled far. But it is understandable if they were sold out that they do not have the turn around rate to satisfy this request.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Vanessa Flowers
"It is close to UTSA ,Mall,Six Flags.and Sea World"
It is good Hotel if looking for economic, that's why I'd like to recomend to all.
2 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Paban Shrestha
"No frills, but decent"
The room was clean, the hotel is just run-down. I just needed a cheap place to stay while I was having some work done on my house. I had a bit of a scare when a strange man knocked on my door at 11:00 PM, but I called the front desk and they took care of it.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014