All hotels in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States of America
463 E Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN, 37738, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great place to stay!"
Great old time place to bring the family! Fireplace and jacuzzi tub are just a few of my favorites. Great views and excellent staff!
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Randall
"Great Stay!"
We were there to meet up with family. The staff was just Amazing, and the owner came out to show me around the property, and she was just wonderful! I would Totally recommend this place to everyone.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Adnel
"Anniversary Stay."
Amazing time! Great view & loved the fireplace. Going back in Spring!
2 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Pretty much downtown Gatlinburg"
Great place to stay enjoyed the sound of the creek and having the fireplace the staff was helpful and friendly!!Also enjoyed being really close to the entrance to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park . Would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Getaway"
It was nice
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Grumpy desk clerk"
I called the hotel because I had questions before booking and the grumpy night clerk hung up on me! We went anyway because of the location, which is very nice. Only one ice machine was in operation and the grumpy clerk acted like I was stupid because I had to ask where it was! Then they advertise breakfast starting at 6 am but was still not open at 7:30, and it's served in an empty hotel room.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
sue
"Aweful experience"
This is absolutely the worst hotel that I've stayed in over 20 years. My room was never clean from the night before. To come back in the room after a long day and the room wasn't clean @ 5 pm is no excuse. After informing the front desk about this matter I have yet to receive a call from management. I would never recommend this hotel
2 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Grady
"Loved the fireplace, right on the river"
We called to ask about a fireplace in our room and they upgraded us at no extra cost. The staff were very nice and helpful. We enjoyed our stay!
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Cold and secluded."
Late arrival. First assigned to 2nd floor room up a steep ramp farthest away when very few customers were staying during off season. Key did not work. Called office and was reassigned to closer 1st floor room per my request. Room was very cold as heater was off in 30 degree January weather. It took a long time for heater to warm the place. Fireplace but no wood.
1 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2015
"It was awesome Brandon at the front desk was reall"
Every thing was absolutely wonderful Brandon at the front desk was wonderful all the staff was great I give this place a 10 out of 10 for sure
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
job
"Great Hotel By River and Main Drag"
This was a great purchase. The hotel has a trolley station right in front of the hotel and only a short walk to the main drag of stuff. They offer free wood for the fireplaces and were very friendly. The rooms overlook the river which is beautiful. The rooms are also really roomy. We had a single queen room and it seemed huge.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Don't stay here!"
The room was outdated, and very worn. The hot tub sounded like a stampede, and the appliances appeared very old. The bed felt like I slept on a rock, and the covers were thin and (again) old. The only bright spot was a back deck over-looking the river.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Tamitha
"Time machine..."
Very dated...opening the door to the room felt like stepping back 15-20 years. With that being said, the room itself was nice. It was spacious and clean. The front desk staff were very friendly, and it's close enough to the main strip in Gatlinburg that's it's still convenient (not quite close enough to walk, though).
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Nice place walking distance from downtown."
Nice hotel overall.However, r ooms and furniture need updating. Bathroom anmenities would be nice. Bring your own soap and shampoo. Rooms are comfortable and spacious.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Florida Travel
"Nice room overlooking a stream"
Our room was nice, it was a bit outdated, but I can live with that. The room was reasonably clean; there were some small things were overlooked, I know I'm kind of picky, so it might have just been me, I didn't mention it to the staff. Overall, I would recommend the hotel, the staff was very friendly, the location is great and you can't beat the price. Although we did not bring our dog on this trip, I believe they are pet friendly (be sure to ask before taking my word for it), which is a nice plus.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Jen
"AC is not good in my room"
AC was not working good, wind is direct ot bed, can not change. Room is too close to road. With breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Cheap place to stay!"
They were great in the front office. Always kind and helpful. However our room was never cleaned. We stayed 3 days and housekeeping did not service it once. It was a good price and good view with a fireplace in the room. But it was not nice to have a room not cleaned up.
3 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Nice on the river"
Nice stay good location lady at breakfast could have been on top of things more
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Big room. Nice fireplace. Quiet. Nice view to the river. It needs renovation (kitchen, bathroom...). There was a poor selection for breakfast.
3 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Off the beaten path and aged with charm."
When we arrived I was a little taken back, when I was issued an actual key vs. a card to my room.The location is very quiet and the stream that ran behind it was very tranquil. Our room was very spacious and clean. The Hotel does show it's age by the decor and furnishings however, if you are into a "homey" feel it will suit you fine, as it did us. It was kinda like a cabin.If you are looking for all the updated things this may not be for you. It reminded me of the old house I grew up in, down to the real heavy wooden doors. Most importantly the shower pressure was awesome...lol We will definately be going back. I loved that we were able to spread out and not feel closed in.
Response by Brookside Resort by FairBridge
Thank you Carissa from all of us here at the Brookside Resort for such a wonderful review. Here at the Brookside we strive not only to give you a comfortable and relaxing stay but a memorable one as well. We are so happy that you liked staying with us and can't wait to see you all again. There are a lot of events going on all year long also so keep a watch on our social media pages for updates on upcoming events.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Carissa
"Peaceful getaway"
My wife and I spent our fourth anniversary in Gatlinburg at the Brookside Resort. Two things really stood out about the room: 1) it had a balcany overlooking a creek (very relaxing) 2) the fireplace was very nice (wood provided by the resort). The staff always exhibited friendliness and courtesy. All in all, it was a very pleasant getaway.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Todd
"Helpful staff"
It was cold when we stayed in December. The heater wasn't working good. I called the front desk. By the time I got back from dinner they had a new one installed.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Tommy
"Great place to stay!"
We stayed here overnight because my niece was getting married the next day. I was very impressed with the room and the hotel. Will definitely stay here the next time I make a trip to Gatlinburg.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Terry
we had a great mini trip. we thought the fireplace in the bedroom was romantic.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great place to stay...will be back!"
Very pleasantly surprised by this motel. In room fireplace, kitchenette, jetted tub, balcony over the beautiful creek, close to Gatlinburg, all for a very reasonable price!
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
Caroline
"Look elsewhere for a contemporary experience"
Rooms were old and outdated. The walls were peeling, the decor was atrocious, and the entire experience felt like I was walking back to the 80s, against my will. The only saving grace was the beautiful view of the brook off the balcony. The room and building itself need serious updating. Thankfully, Hotels.com gave us a significant discount. We would've been livid to pay full price for such an outdated room.
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
"Brookside stay"
We came for a soccer tournament and enjoyed staying at this hotel. We had to wait in the lobby for a little while for our room to be ready but the lobby area was very pretty and included a big screen tv and roomy couch to relax on. Our room was great. We were given a stack of wood and kindling for a fire after spending the day outside. The people at the front desk, especially Krystal were really nice and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying at Gatlinburg and I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Cheri
"Good for the price"
Hotel was clean, a little to far to walk to the main attractions
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"DO NOT RECOMMEND"
We arrived at 12:30 AM and when we checked in the hotel staff left. We got to our room and it smelled horrible of pet urine, dead flies on the floor in the bathroom, mold on the shower walls and stains on the comforters on the beds. We left right away and got another room in town on the strip which their website claimed to be very close to the main strip. It was a half a mile away. Not walking distance for someone who has had 8 back surgeries. I then went to the front desk to tell them we were leaving and to my surprise their was no one there and no desk help of any kind is available to help with any needs at all from 12 midnight to 8am. They also had 3 other people's reservations taped to the door with their room key in the envelope and it was raining and very windy that night and one had blown off the door. How safe is this to tape a key on the door. I will never stay at this location or recommend it to anyone. The manager that I spoke with the next morning at 8am did give us a full refund so she was helpful and understanding and said they were working on the help from midnight to 8am and taping the reservations on the door. You do get a voicemail you can leave your needs on but you won't hear back from them. I had to call them back after asking them to call me asap.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Nice hotel, roomy, close enough to the town"
Very nice hotel experience ..reasonably priced. Only complaint was the vending machines. None worked properly
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Christmas
"Great hotel within a mile of downtown Gatlinburg."
Upon arrival, the staff was very helpful in recommending places to see as well as some of the best places to eat. Gave us the ins, and outs of the motel facilities, including breakfast room, and exercise room. Staff was real eager to please, and the accommodations were great. Will most likely say here again.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Ray
"Beautiful"
I first found this hotel in Feb 2014. Its a great place with an awesome staff.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2014
Rustic and old but charming. Kind of like staying in your old auntie's house who lives in the Smokies but has renovated since the 70s. But we liked it! There was even a fireplace with real wood and a stoker. I'd stay again. Was cheap and right on the river. And breakfast! :)
Matty G
"Winter Getaway"
We have stayed here twice, both times during snow, because we like the nice big fireplace and the view of the creek. Good price and location. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
Curtis
"Great Amenities in an older resort near GSMNP"
I used the Hotels.com app the day of to purchase a night at Brookside Resort as I had decided to spend the night in Gatlinburg. It was a great last-minute deal, and was worth the stop. First, the property is older and situated just around the corner from the most-updated area of Gatlinburg and overlooking the creek. The immediate area are mostly older properties and would be a bit of a long walk to anything other than the Aquarium. However, I was there for the fall foliage in Great Smokies National Park, and not downtown Gatlinburg, and so this was a perfectly well suited location. My room, although older, was well taken care of and had a fireplace, kitchenette including a sink, microwave, refrigerator, and eating bar. I also had a balcony that overlooked the creek, which was peaceful and provided a good open feeling in contrast with the wood-paneled walls (yes - it is an older facility). The bed, however, seemed to not be as old as the rest of the room and was extremely comfortable. It was a great place for resting and recharging between days in the mountains hiking & seeing the sites of GSMNP.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2014
"Brookside Resort"
Our trip was suddenly planned and we booked this hotel at last moment. We stayed for a night only and this is a good budget hotel. Although the hotel looked bit old the room was clean. Wifi didnt work for us and also the bathroom was not good. Hotel is located close to the city.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
soma
"Overlooks the creek beautiful viee"
The cleaning people need to do a better job. At first glance it looks good but under the beds and close to the walls need to be cleaned better.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
shelly
"nice view with back porch to the creek."
The room is very spacious and has back porch that you can walk out to the creek on first floor.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Not as appears online"
I usually do not write negative comments but very displeased with this hotel. I looked at the photos online prior to reserving but sometimes photos do not do justice. This hotel has a very old, rundown building and a more modern section. We were placed in the older section. Supposed to be a non-smoking room but smelled of smoke. The carpet had numerous stains and the bathroom was very out dated. It was not cold outside but the heater did not work. It was supposed to get cold the day we were leaving. Every morning the breakfast was the same which included boiled eggs and sausage gravy, waffles and cereal. We arrived at the hotel late and then were gone in the day so we tolerated our room. Mattress was very hard resulting in our backs being sore next day. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Thankfully the mountains in the fall were so gorgeous we did not let this ruin our trip!
2 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Hayley
"Old, dated hotel"
We upgraded (at a cost) when we found out the original room was a "pet friendly" room - means that it smelled terrible. Upgrade was a little better but room still had an old cigarette smoke smell to it; had been covered up with air spray.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Terrible place"
Past experiences with Hotel.com stays have usually met or exceeded expectations. This was not one of them. The description & pictures of the "peaceful" rooms was not what I had at all as my room was 1980's furniture and fixtures, scratched walls, only two low watt light bulbs to light a fairly large and dark room, and the air conditioner never got the temperature below 72 degrees. My room was located right next to the highway. The thin wooden doors on the front and back did not keep the outside noise out. And to top it off, I had no maid service. Don't waste your time here.
2 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Dissastisfied customer
"Loved the view off of the balcony"
Clean room , mattress and toilet need updated but I loved everything else about the room .
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Nice location"
Good Experience room clean, bed comfortable, walking distance to shopping and resturants.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Brookside Gatlinburg"
It was a very nice motel but not as close to the convention center as I had the impression it would be. If not a back way, traffic was very bad.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
sharon
"Maid Service"
When we got back to our room in the afternoon of one of the days it looked like either the people forgot where they were in the process of cleaning or were done and forgot their bag of goodies. By looking around a bit we didn't think they were done. The drain in the bathtub/shower did not drain well. I was standing in water ankle deep by the time I was done with a shower.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
They need to update their rooms. Shower head just hanging loose, grout dirty and even a roach in the room
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Good location, but dated."
Apparently this hotel is having a much needed upgrade. The location is off the main thoroughfare in Gatlinburg and rooms back onto a stream...so that is lovely. Rooms have a make your own fire in a stone fireplace...so again very Smoky Mountain. Front desk staff very helpful and the maintenance people excellent. The daily housekeeping could be improved.....change of towels and coffee replenished only...no hoovering or making up of the beds and no change of sheets even though we were there 4 nights. When upgraded this could be really a good place to stay.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Becky
"Decent but outdated"
Good location - great view from the room. Although clean the room needs an update, fixtures and appliances look like out of the late 1970s. There were people working on upgrading items on the building itself and it was my understanding the same was being done on rooms. If they continue to upgrade this will be a great place. Although dated, I would stay here again.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"Convenient location"
Hotel room was large enjoyed sound and view of creek out back door
Other trip Oct 8, 2014