All hotels in Kilgore, Texas, United States of America
3298 US Highway 259 N, Kilgore, TX, 75662, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Direct and to the point stay. Just what I wanted. Clean and comfortable. Excellent choice for my needs
1 night trip Aug 6, 2015
Craig
"Very displeased"
The only reason we booked this room was because we were assured over and over that we could check in early. I confirmed and reconfirmed when making the reservation because it was important to us. When we arrived we were told we could not have early check-in after all and there was nothing they could do. We left, and I still got charged. Will NEVER go there again nor use hotels.com again because I feel we were only told what we wanted to hear in order to get the reservation.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"A very nice place"
We spent one night while visiting friends in Kilgore. The room was quiet, comfortable and clean. Will stay again.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
sara
"Surprised"
So was surprised the value of the hotel, the rooms were very clean and service was excellent, the price was really good!!
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
"Served its purpose"
The hotel was clean. Front desk guy was a little detached. Hallways and elevator were extremely hot. Burn holes in the blankets.
1 night trip May 2, 2015
Alisha
"great place to stay"
We have stayed here 2 times and have booked 2 different room types, both were great. The hotel is so clean and all the staff is so friendly, They could put another couple towels in the room but that is minor for the service.
4 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
kelly
"Value"
Good value
4 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
"decent"
Overall great place..would stay again
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"Ok"
It was just ok, would not stay again if somewhere else is available
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"my stay"
Everything was great just the lighting in the bathroom was to dim or going out. That's my only issue.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Good value for money"
You pay what you get for. It is definitely an OK hotel and the rooms are very spacious but the sheets are rather rough and the kitchenette, although nice, starts to look a bit tired. But everything works and is clean.
4 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"Only if I were desperate"
Checkin was nice, friendly attendant. The problem is the entire bottom floor rooms (the only non smoking rooms) smelled like cat urine. I arrived to late to cancel my reservations, so I had no choice but to stay. I thought turning on the a/c would help but that became uncomfortable due to the temp outside being in the 30s already. The mattresses were extremely old and out of shape, the bathroom had moldy drooping ceilings and short, handheld shower heads. The billboard outside the hotel advertised my room for $39 a night, but I paid $60 on hotels.com! Not cool.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
Toni
"NICE STAY AT A SOMEWHAT REASONABLE PRICE"
this property used to be a holiday inn, which has been nicely updated. it's a bit more than I usually pay, but not bad for that area. the continental breakfast is adequate and the staff friendly. I would definitely stay again, which I did the following week.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2015
LOREN
"Stay"
It took a little while to get checked in but the staff was excellent and the room was great !!!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"slept well"
Nice room and comfortable. Little dim with the lights. Beds were comfortable. Nice staff.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Cosetta
"Could be better, but could be WAY worse"
It served it's purpose. Beds were clean, Shower worked. Saw one roach, they were out of most breakfast items at 8:30 on a Sunday, and the sink did not drain until I did a little work on it. But for $20 a night less than the hotels next door and across the street, it served it's purpose. If you're not too picky, this hotel is not a bad choice.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
People were great! The mattress wasn't very comfortable. Hotel and room were very clean. Breakfast was good!
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Maria
"My stay"
It was good, we had no problems! The staff was very friendly and accomdating. The hotel was clean. Wish the pillows were bigger, theyre mini size for some reason and i hated that!
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Weekend football"
Great Hotel for the price. Rooms very clean. Hallways had a smoking smell but did not carry over into the rooms.
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
"Kilgore"
The facility waa clean and the hotel layout was nice. However, the mattress was uncomfortable, furniture was stained and the foot stool padding was well worn with a dip in the middle.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
Curtis
"The Best"
Wonderful!
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
"Nice experience in Kilgore"
The el was within easy driving distance to my destination Overton, TX. because of a physical impairment I had requested and room with grab bars in the shower. This room was ready for me. Overall, an uneventful but pleasant stay.
4 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
Edzard van Santen
"August Trip"
We asked 3 separate times on 2 separate days to have the lightbulb in the bathroom replaced. The first time, we were told it would be done immediately. When we asked the 2nd time, we were told that a maintenance technician had looked at it and determined it was "slow" but didn't require replacement. By the third time we asked, the light would flicker for over 2 HOURS before coming on solid (It was a florescent bulb). Definitely NOT acceptable for a bathroom light. We were told by the staff on our last day in the hotel that they couldn't get the bulb replaced but they did offer to move us to another room. The hair dryer in the room did not work. The floor of the elevator was sticky. There were 2 adults staying in the room and we were provided only 2 fresh towels per day. We requested additional towels from a member of the housekeeping staff and were unable to communicate with her because she did not speak English.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Not Impressed"
The driveway into the hotel is easily missed due to you cannot see it from the road if you are coming from town. There was absolutely NO parking places, we had to park both vehicles in a no parking zone. The lady at the counter seemed like she just did not want to be there at all. The room itself was clean. The beds were just the right mix of soft & firm, and we slept wonderfully. When we left the next morning I placed the card on the door for them to NOT clean the room, because we had our belongings in the room. Apparently they could not read, because when we made it back to the room that night I found our room door OPEN. After entering the room we noticed the beds made and fresh towels despite the card being placed on the outside of the door. I called the front desk and asked why our room door was left open, and I was told that she did not know and she would have to ask housekeeping. I never heard anything back from them. Thank god we weren't missing anything. The lady that was working the first morning was really nice and helpful, but due to everything else we will NOT be staying at this hotel again!
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Not Impressed!
"Works for me"
Nice clean hotel close to interstate but a little farther from Kilgore (still pretty close). Hotel was clean and adequate free breakfast. Room was a little noisy but not too bad. I'd stay again based on price.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
"Large rooms but smelled like smokeNice large room"
Nice large room but non smoking room had stale smoke odor. Good price.Breakfast was oOK but lacked fruit.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Dan Griggs:-) :-)
Service was non-existent. I placed a service call 3 times about a bathroom problem in our room. Ended up fixing it myself. Beds are rock hard. On my last day there, we found some very old trash tucked between the bed and the wall.....not sure how housekeeping could have missed that if they were really cleaning the room properly......GROSS! No network tv channels so absolutely no access to local news. Will not be staying there again.
4 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Moldy Shower Curtain"
The room was stinky and the shower curtain had mold on it. Breakfast was terrible. There were dogs barking and kids running around.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
BMM
good
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"nice"
Room smelled like sweat when we arrived. Night clerk was very nice and courteous, the morning lady was not very people friendly.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
"Great Hotel in Kilgore, Texas"
America's Best Value Inn is a really great place to stay in Kilgore. Huge rooms, impeccably clean, super friendly front desk personnel and the housing staff were wonderful. The location is close to tons of restaurants and activities, museum, fine arts center, etc. highly recommend this hotel!
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Ron
"great value for the price"
Had the Jacuzzi room. Very large room for the price would hesitate to book it again.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Basic room"
Big event going on in town, not many hotels to choose from. This facility seemed okay on the internet. The room was barely acceptable - smelled funny.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Revels stay"
Very good value. Good sized room, decent breakfast
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"A good nights rest"
Room was clean and comfortable and inviting the hotel was in a good location
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
kim
It was a great stay after they found my name in the computer.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
I enjoyed the stay once in my room. I had called the hotel earlier to see if I could check in the room early as I was driving 8 hours to get there and would be arriving around 9-10 in the morning. The lady I spoke with said there would be no problem with that...as long as when I booked the room it had to be no less than $62.00. I booked my room on another website and the total was almost $75. When I went to check in that morning, the lady told me she only got paid $50 for the room and I couldnt check in early. I told her of the conversation and that I had been awake for over 24 hours and was checking in like they had told me. She had told me that in order for me to check in early I had to pay her directly $10 in cash. Which I did..kinda weird if you ask me. Once in the room the room was nice. I would stay again if I had to in that area. But I guess I would book directly with them to stop any confusion they might have on any kind of booking/early check in. Overall I was happy with the stay. Just a note to them..please if you have breakfast til 9 am, have the breakfast out til 9 am and dont put it up early, and put regular coffee not decaf in the rooms!
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Cheryl M
Decent stay.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2013
"The price is good for the room"
I always stay here will visiting my dad and taking care of his personal affairs.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Nice Stay"
had a nice stay
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2013
Ray
very clean will stay again
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2013
"The hotel was great for the cost and location"
It was comfortable and I felt safe. The room was clean, however the hallway smelled of smoke every evening on the second floor only.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
just need to add fruit & donuts for breakfast
3 night trip Oct 11, 2012

"Номер удобный"
Отель и номер мне понравился. Но остался плохой осадок от того, что в номере после уборки кровать осталась без постельных принадлежностей, на просьбу застелить мне предложили получить постельное белье и сделать это самостоятельно.
2 night business trip May 4, 2014