All hotels in Litchfield, Connecticut, United States of America
432 Bantam Rd, Litchfield, CT, 06759, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

We had an enjoyable stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Definitely a step above the chain hotels.
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
My husband and I went for a getaway weekend Loved the decor and especially loved the modern shower The room was immaculate Would definitely recommend it
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
robert
"Great experience with great food!"
We enjoyed our brief stay. The staff was very friendly, the room clean and the beds comfortable. We ate dinner at the hotel restaurant and LOVED our food. We asked to thank the chef for the wonderful food, as did all the other guests around us.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Renate M
"Charming old hotel with renovated rooms"
Check-in was slow. Nice and charming old hotel. No bellman to help you with suitcases. The rooms have been apparently renovated recently, so mattresses, linens and pillows are nice and comfortable and the rooms are nice. There is free internet and breakfast. The breakfast has an egg station for omelettes, a waffle maker and a toaster for a small variety of breads. There is a good variety of cereals, granola and yogurt. Coffee and teas also. No a la carte, but you serve yourself a decent and plentiful breakfast. The young man who is at the egg station is charming and very eager to please. My main complaint with the room was the curtains. I like blackouts to completely cover light, but we had lots of light coming in through the sides, top and bottom. The hotel is very quiet, and overall it is very nice and clean. I found the price of my first night $299 extremely high, although the second night was $129.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Rosa
Great place to stay for our wine tour that we created ourselves!
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
"ADEQUATE"
We were in town for a funeral and needed a place to stay. This hotel was adequate. It has a lot of potential, but is in the middle of renovations. The room was comfortable, and well stocked with everything you need in a hotel room, but the outlet in the bathroom didn't work, so you had to take the hairdryer out of the wall and use it in the bedroom. The breakfast was good - omelets made to order, bacon, sausage, waffle maker, juice, toast, yogurt and cereal. There is a nice patio area which overlooks a garden. But the garden is in desperate need of weeding and pruning! Also, web told us that there were pools there and there are not!
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Kimberly
"Pleasant inn"
Clean and comfortable hotel that in the 1970s would have been the best available. Would have preferred that the cleaning service would have washed the dirty glasses and coffee cups after we used them rather than leaving them there for a couple of days. Nice patio overlooking a little garden, restaurant/bar, and a great breakfast buffet with an omelette chef. Lots of parking, but half the lot is unpaved.
3 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Loved it
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Gordon
"A pleasent stay"
We stayed there last weekend and the room was not great. This week we stayed in a recently renovated room which was awesome. The hotel staff was very nice. Our room was not ready when we arrived at 4:00pm. I left our bag with the front desk and they placed it in our room. Overall a very pleasent stay.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Nick
"Nice little place, but...."
This is a nice little place but, no morning breakfast, no instructions on how to use the shower...... and no freaking outlets in the room, except the bathroom.....
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
It was clean and in a good location, you can tell that in its day it was a beautiful place but looks it's just poorly managed. Bar had fruit fly problem , tap beer had funny flavor , a lot of lights out ect
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Stephen
"One night stay"
One night stay visiting our son at camp. A little pricey. No other hotels in the area. Stay was fine. Could improve on the comp. breakfast
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Nick
"Nice hotel in a picturesque area"
I was in town for nearby business and was happy to find this unique hotel. I did not take adavantage of the restaurant or bar, but enjoyed the room, which was spacious and well decorated. Front desk personnel were friendly and helpful.
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Gene
"A really good place to stay"
Everything was great. Loved the little courtyard for a glass of wine during Happy Hour. The free morning breakfast was top notch!
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
"Nice, but a little pricey"
Was perfectly fine, hotel is nice enough overall, but really needs some updating. Rooms were clean and comfortable but smelled a little like grandma's house. Wasn't exactly cheap either.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
r shane
"LITCHFIELD INN"
We have stayed at The Litchfield Inn several times over the past two yrs. I noticed a few changes: they used to offer wine in the lobby area in the evening and have stopped doing that. I thought that was a very nice and welcoming touch. I also believe a better job could be done with the breakfasts. The eggs are made like a soufflé and look like rubber with no appeal or taste. They should strive for a better quality in this area. I do like the hotel and feel very comfortable there.
4 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Gay
"Cozy Inn with a lot of charm."
Room was lovely. Dinner and drinks at the pub were terrific. Continental breakfast in the morning was average.
"Looked nice when we walked in, but disappointing"
We stayed there in February to go skiing at Mohawk. Our room was in a side wing through the library, and the hallway from the library to the room was unheated and freezing and had an awful smell. No hot water for showers in the late afternoon after skiing in the cold all day.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Katy
"Hotel is a bit tired and the rooms need a makeover"
Hotel was OK and served our purposes..it is by no means a 5 star hotel, but beats the alternatives in Torrington for only slightly more $. The hotel was nice and quiet. The room did not seem like it has been remodeled since the 1980s and did not share the charm of the rest of the inn, but it was clean and met my needs. I would stay there again. The staff was good and helpful.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
E
"Charming Inn"
Everything was great - comfortable, quiet, clean, friendly staff. The only glitch - and I'll extend this to many places I saw in CT - they need to do a better job with snow clearing and ice removal.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
L
"Nice hotel but wake-up call late"
Very nice hotel, but my wake-up call was 15 mins late
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"Great option"
I was in the area for work during the winter. The hotel is charming. Having the restaurant in the hotel was a really nice addition. Note: I recommend ordering dinner during happy hour as the prices are much more reasonable for what you get.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Brook
"beautiful"
I had such a great stay at the Litchfield Inn & I am looking forward to the next time I can plan another trip. The hotel & room were beautiful & there was a very friendly staff--not one complaint!
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
This is a lovely hotel, which my husband, daughter and I enjoyed staying in. The rooms have been recently renovated with luxury bathroom features. The accommodations at the Litchfield Inn have the best of tradition: gracious hospitality, and the best of the new: modern comfort and technology. We enjoyed the food and service at the restaurant located inside the building, which by the way is beautiful. We will definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone staying in the area. We have business in Torrington, CT, 15 minutes away, but well worth the distance and time to stay here.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Lilie
"Love this hotel!"
We stayed in this hotel for a school visit! What a charming hotel! We love the hotel and service but wish the water was nice and hot. Other than that, we love this hotel! The plate of fresh cookies are delicious!
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
chingyi
Very cozy inn. I would stay there again. Clean and nice and made me feel like I was really out in the country.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Good!"
nice service!with fruits and deserts free. Sheet a little not clean, overall good!
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Nicer than anticipated"
Much nicer hotel than I expected. Room had updated bathroom and good linens on the bed. The restaurant attached to the hotel was good as well and convenient. Only complaint was that breakfast (which was included) wasn't that great. Similar to Hampton Inn but not as complete.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Experience Litchfield!"
Best place I've ever stayed in Litchfield, Connecticut!
"Good food and nice stay"
Checked in late on a cold windy night. Julie at the front desk and the chef put a meal together for me even though it was very late. Really touched by their kindness. Hotel is very classic. Chef is well known. Serves best food in town.
2 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Liping
I asked if the restaurant served breakfast when checking in but discovered the next day only Continental breakfast was available.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
Nice overall amenities, excellent dinner.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Craig
Excellent!
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Quaint town with upscale restaurants and shopping"
The Litchfield Inn was delightful and my family and I will absolutely stay there again. The town is full of great antique stores and lovely restaurants. The hotel feels very much a part of that upscale and charming setting.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Holly Cole
"Don't Rely on Them"
The Litchfield Inn cancelled confirmed reservations of family members coming to the funeral of much lover neighbor of the Inn. No apologies. No restoring the reservations when the circumstances were made clear. Because of the Inn's late cancellation, the funeral group was scattered, largely in Torrington. It's about profits, not caring. The service was also second rate for those who had not been thrown out . There "is always someone at the front desk" except for three times in one day that was not the case, two lengthy.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Jailsal
"Pleasant stay"
The exterior of the hotel is beautiful. Nice first impression when you walk in. Dinning and bar area are nice and so is the out door dinning space outback. The rooms are spacious and nice but need a little TLC. Breakfast was disappointing- typical continental with the basics.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
ilvitst2008
Quick trip but would stay again
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Gldchmr
"Water damage"
Was water damage in bathroom and above bed. Room smelled of mold.
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
I will definetly go back. Food on Restraunt was delicious
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"A great place to stay"
Loved the warm cookies in our room when we checked in, Very clean, professional staff. Reasonable cost for snacks in room and sodas in room. Beautiful resturant, breakfast included in cost was on real plates, silverware and cups. Upscale sleeping.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
"convenient and quiet in the area"
Good location and excellent restaurant in the Inn. Quiet, but was a quiet night so not sure how loud it might be with more people. Nice room.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Beautiful area"
I really enjoyed the stay - will use this hotel again when I'm in the area. Lots of nice perks - wonderful breakfast, cookies waiting in your room.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
The hotel was very nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was spacious, clean, comfortable and nicely decorated but with a few small glitches: a burnt out light bulb, a leaky sink and a heater that was blowing cold air. When the latter was reported, they quickly brought us a space heater. The complementary continental breakfast was quite good and more than expected. We will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Bill and Carol
"it works"
reasonably priced for the area!!
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
"NO HOT WATER"
I would have given the hotel a perfect rate, but the lack of hot water to shower in the morning is not acceptable. Everything else was great.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
Luis S.
"What a great hotel !!!"
My wife and I were very impressed with the hotel. The renovations are beautiful throughout. The room was very large and comfortable. Only stayed one night but if we go back to the area we would definitely stay here again. Staff was very friendly and the setting is beautiful. Hot breakfast was included with the room and the food was great. Highly recommended. Thanks for a great stay.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"a gem in hiding"
We stayed at the LItchfield Inn last weekend and were very pleased with the experience. Our first room was dingy and smelled like smoke but we were upgraded to a suite style room with a canopy bed and fireplace. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The restaurant was recently renovated and a neat atmosphere for a quick drink or an elegant dinner. The food was also excellent!
2 night trip Oct 24, 2013
anne
"Quaint inn - old furnishings"
Very friendly front desk staff. Nice continental breakfast with waffle maker. Room felt old, tired and worn out. Brown bedspread and worn carpeting.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
LB
"Nice location for view of fall foliage."
Very nice room and accommodations. Complimentary breakfast (hot and cold food) was very good. In hotel dining room added to the convenience. We would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"nice quiet hotel with well refurbished rooms"
extending our stay by another day, a friday night, meant that the room rate was raised by 90$ (more than 50%), and this without mentioning it. We only found out when asking for a receipt.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013