All hotels in Litchfield, Connecticut, United States of America
432 Bantam Rd, Litchfield, CT, 06759, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"nice quiet hotel with well refurbished rooms"
extending our stay by another day, a friday night, meant that the room rate was raised by 90$ (more than 50%), and this without mentioning it. We only found out when asking for a receipt.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"great inn"
The staff at this inn were very helpful. we arrived after 8 on a Sunday night and were starving. They recommended a very nice restaurant that was still open and only a mile away. The room was large, clean, and comfortable, Cookies in the lobby and a very complete breakfast!
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"Nice Inn"
Great service and clean room. I didn't love that the outside doors weren't locked, so anyone could walk in, but overall stay was really nice.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
"great but AC was horrible"
clean and very nice staff-too bad the AC was from the year zero and the room was soooo hot and sticky. we ended up opening the windows to try and get air into the second floor room. also the breakfast in the morning was cold, no selection and no utensils...lucky I found napkins at the bar...people were SO nice, and if the room had a working AC I would give a better rating--I honestly think it was a lazy staff in the morning that caused the breakfast to be so bad and not the actual hotel....
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2013
Jenn
Very comfortable at a convenient location. Nice amenities, very friendly staff. Complimentary breakfast was excellent! We would highly recommend.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2013
"Very friendly helpful staff."
Rooms very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Could be a great place.,..."
Overall it was good. While I was very impressed with cleanliness, size and amenities of the room...the window A/C unit was not sufficient to cool the room and the property-wide Wi-Fi did not work in my room. Plus, the TV vable was out of commission. Restaurant was fantastic. So many good qwualities, but a few details that missed the mark....if they were corrected, this woudl be a gem! I will return on my next trip to LIthcfield to give them another shot.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
"Nice hotel."
We stayed here on our tour of the wine trail and had a great experience.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Laurie
"Clean, up to date room renovations"
Lovely experience. We stayed just one night on our way back from Tanglewood and it was a welcomed oasis. I'm sure it is equally as nice in winter as summer. Terrific, complimentary breakfast. Very spacious rooms and all modern appointments. There is a fabulous vineyard only 5 miles away, Miranda Winery. A perfect weekend getaway.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
Gail
"Bad night"
I booked this room 3 weeks in advance with Expedia, confirming 2 queen beds. I was travelling with my 84 year old Mom and wanted to be assured of a comfortable night for her. When we arrived at 330 Pm we were informed that they had a king room for us, claiming that was what I had reserved on Expedia. It became apparent they had booked a large reunion group and needed the double queen had previously reserved. I had no choice but to accept the room available, but neither of us slept that night.
Other trip May 22, 2013
Litchfield is a very small but very nice town and the Litchfield Inn was a very nice and beautiful hotel. I wish I could have spent more time there to explore the surrounding area and to enjoy the quaintness of the Inn.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"Decent"
The hotel seems to be having a change of ownership,its nice but needs a little critiquing,the band ending up playing in the ballroom in front of only a few people instead of the bar where they really belonged,staff was good,food was decent,not a lot to do there but overall okay.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
mike
"Lovely Inn"
Great price, comfortable room. I appreciated the free water in my room and the continental breakfast.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2013
Caitlin
"A pleasant surprise"
Good value and quality.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"Great value"
Clean, large room, comfortable beds. Very nice breakfasts.
Other trip Feb 27, 2013
jodavi
"Hidden New England Gem."
The inn has obviously been renovated recently and our room with two queen beds were immaculate and very well decorated. Everything in the room were new, the flat screen TV, the wall, beds, refrig, micro wave etc etc. The bathroom was not very big but not a big deal. We visited area to ski but the weather was bitter cold so we decided to check in early and the girl in the front was very understanding. We had their Sunday brunch (19.00 per person) and it was delicious and after the brunch our room was ready for us. I booked via expedia.com so the room was already paid for but I still found $50 pre-authorization on my credit card. Again no big deal to me but it might be problem for others. Overall experience was excellent.
Other trip Feb 20, 2013
YO
"Very Nice Hotel"
Very nice hotel, cute town, very nice staff, I love their furniture, nice decoration, 10 miles from Mohawk Mountain Ski area. near food market and small stores around the town
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
LM
"Great place to stay... in the middle of nowhere"
We really enjoyed this hotel, and found it a great value. The rooms are large and the beds are super comfortable. Everything is well finished. The restaurant in the hotel is nice, and breakfast is included (continental, but decent and healty options available). My only minor gripe is the location is far from anything we needed (shopping mall, movie theaters), but that's not a fault of theirs, just being in a small town. Definitely would recommend if you are in the area.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Great all around hotel in a great town!"
Great place to stay in Litchfield County. Updated rooms are VERY nice. Well suited for personal or business stay. I hope they can keep a reasonable rate during the summer season for us business travellers,
Other trip Feb 10, 2013
"close to friends home"
Hotel was very clean , and rooms were very quiet.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
"Great place to stay!!"
I love this place! The room was very clean and comfy, staff was great...I would definately stay here again!!!
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2013
Karyn
"Best place to stay in the Torrington area"
We were very pleasantly surprised with this hotel. Recently remodeled, the rooms were very nicely appointed and clean. Comfy beds. Beautiful reception room at the front of the hotel, nice continental breakfast and bar with a good selection of tap beers! Highly reccommended!
Other trip Jan 10, 2013
"Convenient to town"
The first room we were give had no heat and it was 20 degrees out at 3pm! The cleaning staff new about it, but the desk said they were not aware. They did give us a new room with heat. The lights in the parking lot were not all working so it was dark. The rooms were clean though and they stayed on top of keeping the floors clean and dry from the snow that was being tracked in.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2012
"Litchfield Inn"
Recent hotel renovations added to the overall experience. High quality towels and linens. Pet friendly and lots of green space out back.
Other trip Jan 1, 2013
Hotel was perfect as far as hospitality, comfort, cleanliness and location. Was expecting hotel lounge and restaurant to be open for dinner Xmas eve. Restaurant was closed but personel were able to direct us to several local restaurants that were open. Would rather have not had to look for a place to have dinner; West Street Grill was good but a bit pricey. The morning continental breakfast was very good. Would highly recommend location.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2012
Stacz?
"A great place to stay in the Litchfield Hills!"
Since I last stayed at this hotel...2 yrs ago, they have undergone a major refurb with new owners. The place is great....rooms are VERY well designed and appointed. Would be good for any type of traveler or business person. Winter rates were favorable. I did not get to eat lunch or dinner in the Bistro, but continental b'fast was great each day. Highly recomended.
Other trip Dec 26, 2012
"would stay here again!"
A perfect romantic getaway in a quite town. Would stay here again only complaint was the shower pressure and hot water could be improved.
Business trip Dec 25, 2012
mindy
"Excellent hotel"
One of the best hotels for the price I've stayed at!
1 night trip Dec 10, 2012
tired traveler
"Litchfield Inn"
Stayed at Litchfield Inn 4 times so far. Definitely worth the price. Very nice rooms with fridge and microwave. Nice sheets and linens.
2 night trip Nov 19, 2012
Roke
"Litchfield Inn worth the switch from Torrington"
Visiting family in NW Connecticut, Litchfield Inn was worth the drive compared to hotels available in larger Torrington. Stayed in the new wing and rooms were very nice. One complaint (location, not the Inn) is no T-Mobile reception in hotel. As for the room, some additions would make the experience even better: add a room safe, provide slippers and body wash would make this a 5++. Asked for a bathroom scale to check luggage weight, but they didn't have any. It would be nice if they had some for people to use.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2012
KW
"Pleasant Inn in Litchfield, CT"
Nice New England inn. The room was very comfortable and attractively furnished. Unfortunately the location is not close to many dining options especially anything reasonably priced.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
"Wonderful, charming hotel in a lovely town"
I was very pleasantly surprised by Litchfield Inn. The hotel is situated on a large piece of property and is very quiet, despite it's location on the main road through town. The staff were all very friendly. We had dinner in the restaurant our first night. The food was delicious and our server was excellent. Our beds were comfortable beyond expectation and my daughter and I melted into them each night. We will definitely be back!
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
Lovely, Lovely Inn..
2 night trip Oct 14, 2012
Lovely room, great restaurant , and a picture perfect town.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012
"Great for a couples getaway"
The Litchfield Inn is a beautiful QUIET place to stay. It is a nice combination of hotel and inn. Litchfield Inn was recently renovated and the room I stayed in was nicely appointed with refrigerator and mini microwave, I Pad docking station clock, and a flat screen tv. Beds are extremely comfortable and the room was very quiet- something I really appreciate in my travels! The inn offers guests a complimentary continental breakfast. It would be really great if the restaurant were open and available for breakfast. There's a nice quaint place down the street offering breakfast and lunch called Patty's- so that is a nice option. Again, the bar and restaurant are closed by 10 pm on weeknights, and there seems to be very little local options for something to eat late night. Another nice feature about this inn is that it is pet friendly- they simply add a $35 surcharge for each pet- so this is a very nice option if you are traveling with a four legged friend!
Other trip Oct 10, 2012
Wendy
"Great room and superb food in the bistro"
We did not expect to get to such a lovely place. Room was great, lots of channels on TV, refrigerator, microwave, coffee... The Bistro in the hotel has the best olives, ask for the olives!!!! Food and service really the best!!
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
Monica
"Reasonably priced good hotel in Litchfield CT"
Very comfortable room in good hotel. The hotel is in the process of upgrading its rooms and facilities. They gave us a renovated room at a good rate. We look forward to staying when the pool and fitness center are completed.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
Stan
"One night stay"
This is a great hotel and will definitely stay there again. Room was clean and fresh with no complains. This is a great place for a romantic getaway and I look forward to bringing my wife next time.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2012
"Lime Rock"
Excellent; friendly, helpful staff. Need small microwave and/or toaster oven in buffet breakfast area. Dining room stools ok for bar but uncomfortable for dining.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012

"Mrs.Ng"
Comfortable .
2 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
Fiona
"2 Enlish people touring the easat coast"
Hotel refurbishment as at September 2012 was fantastic. The rooms are superb and would get a mark of 9/10 missing point is for the fact that someone forgot to re stock our room. But would go again and recommend. It was like sleeping in a high rise bed. We did'nt see many of the staff so unable to judge there helpfulness and breakfast not great especially as we stayed at the Hampton Inn Groton after and it was a fantastic breakfast. The Litchfield could do better on the breakfast
Other trip Oct 14, 2012
Dawn

"Sehr ruhiges Hotel im Landhausstil"
Sehr gepflegtes, ruhig gelegenes Hotel im Landhausstil Neuenglands. Zum Frühstück wahlweise Porzellan (nicht nur Plastik!). Gutes Restaurant.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Herlig country Inn"
Dejligt sted med skønne omgivelser. Kroen er i tip top stand og man får lyst til at blive. Dejlige store og pæne værelser og fine opholdsrum. Masser af "frynsegoder" (kaffe,kager, vand, rødvin etc.). Fin Bistro. Dejligt stille om natten, sov uden besvær med vinduet åbent. Venlig og imødekommende service omend noget landlig (læs langsom).
2 night trip Oct 14, 2013
Lise Jahnsen
DK
"Erwartungen nicht ganz erfüllt"
Das weitläufige Hotel erhebt durch seine Selbstdarstellung (und Preise) Ansprüche, denen es in vielem nicht gerecht wird: Sehr hellhöriges Haus, knarzende Türen, unterschiedlichste Glühbirnen in allen Lampen, enttäuschend "billiges" Frühstück (u.a. Rührei aus Eipulver) ohne jeden Service (oft leere Kaffee-, Milch-, Heisswasser-, Saftbehälter). Mittelmäßige Restaurantküche. Der GM Jessie zeigte sich durchweg um Abhilfe bemüht, jedoch meist ohne spürbares Ergebnis. Kein ausgewogenes Preis/Leistungs-Verhältnis.
4 night family trip Oct 9, 2013
hamakon
"מקום קסום"
קיבלנו חדר שהוא מיני סויטה, במחיר מצחיק, החדר מעוצב, נקי ונעים, המלון חמוד מאוד, המסעדה בו מעולה ובהחלט מקום להעביר בה ערב נעים.מאוד נהננו.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2013
צביקה
IL
"Sehr gutes Preis-/Leistungsverhältnis"
In allen Belangen angenehmer Aufenthalt. Hotel einwandfrei. Sehr gutes Restaurant für Diner.
2 night trip Sep 29, 2013
Heinz
CH
"little bit expensive but"
Very calm and big room with refrigerator and..... was nice stay...
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2013
lee
KR
Neu renoviertes Hotel, ruhige Lage
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2012
Dosch
DE
Estuvimos solo una noche, el lugar es muy aconsejable en un viaje en auto por la zona, a 1 km aproximadamente esta el "centro" de Litchfield, donde hay una hilera de negocios y muy buenos restaurantes, el hotel requiere que uno cuente con auto para moverse. Las habitaciones son inmensas estilo europeo, como todo el hotel, idem las camas, desayuno incluido basico pero comodo.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012