All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3932 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS, 66103, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

4.8
"Kansas City Stay"
We stayed three nights. The hotel rooms are on third and fourth floors and you can only access these floors with your room key in the elevator. We felt very safe even though we were just across the street from the KU medical center. The room was clean and up to date. Nice walk-in shower. Breakfast was exactly the same each morning. The location was about half way between downtown and the Plaza, even though it is just 2 blocks inside Kansas.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"weekend stay"
All I can say is 2 thumbs up, this had to be the best hotel stay I've had in years. I will most definitely be back very soon
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Jessie
"Nice place to stay"
All of the staff was very friendly and very helpful anytime we asked for help, recommendations or directions. This hotel is basically brand new and super clean. We would definitely recommend staying at this hotel.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Excellent choice for KUMC appointments"
Excellent choice for appointments at KU Med Center. Several choices for food within walking distance. We requested a room on main floor, close to breakfast and with handicapped toilet. They met all requests. Will definitely stay here again for subsequent trips.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"Parking accomodations shoud be better"
Long way to Parking your car
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Only one night in town..."
Excellent location; easy access to downtown
1 night trip May 9, 2015
The hotel was very clean. We were very pleased.
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Good overnight stay for a concert."
Not the best sleep away from home I've had, but was a very comfortable, welcoming environment. Neighborhood was a very little bit sketchy a few blocks west, but everything else was well lit and friendly.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Happy happy happy"
Had to go to KU Medical center for some testing and this hotel was perfect. Location was great. Very very nice hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Free breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Kady
"Great hotel to stay in Kansas City"
The hotel was great and the awesome that breakfast was included. The only thing I would recommend is turning the pool into a large hot tub as the pool is way to same to enjoy. Also improve the breakfast service as I don't think the staff could keep up filling the food with the amount of guest that are there.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"LOVE the contemporary decor!"
We were in KC for college visits. The Holiday Inn is beautifully decorated and well maintained and there is free parking behind the hotel. We were conveniently close to UMKC and the plaza, but not in the middle of it all. I would definitely choose this hotel again!
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"Best stay ever."
My wife and I stayed there because there where no rooms close to the convention center during a trade show that attended. I was over joyed when I arrived! It was just close enough to where we had to be and far enough away to avoid the typical trade show hassle. My wife who is very particular about where she stays. She asked if we could stay there again for pleasure.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"weekend family getaway"
great room and hotel. only complaint was that the pool was very cold, but they did turn the heat up once we told them.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Very Good"
Easy to get to and a nice area of town.....Easy access to surrounding areas of interest.....
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice hotel - rooms were very clean."
We stayed at this hotel during our trip to Lego Land.
The Staff was helpful and very friendly. I would definately stay at this hotel in the future. We take my mom to KU Med Center several times a year and it is perfectly located across the street. The continental breakfast is very good. I only have good things to say about this hotel. Food and Convenience store within walking distance.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Great place, great staff - very poor gym equipment"
The staff and hotel were excellent with one exception. The gym equipment was in the terrible condition so do not plan a workout on site.
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
patrick
I really can't complain about anything. Room was good sized, clean, and brand new. Plenty of parking and close to the door.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Curtis
Everything seemed clean and new. Front desk clerk upon arrival was excellent with a good sense of humor. Room was very clean and modern. Only down side was that the pool was shallow everywhere. The kids still had fun in it though. Overall great experience!
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Clean and friendly"
The room was clean, staff was friendly and helpful, and location was great! We have no complaints and would stay again. Mrs B who helped in the breakfast area was wonderful :) great place to stay!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Beautiful room, great location, highly recommend!"
We stayed here for the night for our anniversary. We liked that it was walking distance to the restaurants and bars on 39th street, and a short drive to the Plaza and Westport areas. The hotel was impressively clean and stylish. Staff were pleasant. Our room was a king suite, the bathroom had a tiled walk in shower and granite countertops for the bathroom sink and coffee bar area. Nice modern furnishings. The bed and pillows were SO comfortable! For the price I feel like we got a great deal on our room! Parking was convenient and the area felt safe, a security guard was always monitoring the parking lot when we were coming or going. And the 24 hour 7-11 downstairs was very handy! The noise insulation isn't great as we could hear the maids quite clearly in the morning up and down the hall, but I expect that in a hotel with this setup. We didn't eat the breakfast so I don't know how that rates, but for the accommodations, price, and location I give it 5 stars!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Jennie
"Great Place Close to Hospital"
Great hotel that is close to doctor appointments and hospital. Very clean hotel and friendly people.
1 night romance trip Dec 15, 2014
Enjoyed the stay at Holiday Inn Express. The bed was very comfortable and the room was squeaky-clean. Will stay here again while in Kansas City.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Orlando
"New hotel, lots of potential"
In general I would recommend staying here if you are needing something close to KC downtown and don't want to stay downtown. But if you are looking for a usable pool for adults, look for something else. The reason I didn't give it higher marks is for two reasons: 1) I booked this hotel because it was advertised with an indoor pool but the pool depth was 2'9" from end to end, and 2) the breakfast area was not properly staffed for the number of guests -- many of the items would run out and it would take 30 minutes to get them restocked including staples like coffee. I'd stay here again but I will compare it to others more before booking.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Beautiful Hotel"
Very new and modern. Close to attractions that we wanted to see. The walls were a lil thin, so you heard quite a few things in the night. Otherwise it was great!
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
LC
Just came for one night for business. Used it for a place to sleep.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Overall pretty good
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Brianne
"Visiting Friends."
Our daughters enjoyed your pool and the location was excellent!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Hotel for Haunted House Trip"
The room was very comfortable. My stay was great until 7 a.m. The walls are paper thin and we heard every voice, every door shut, every house keeping knock, and every vacuum cleaner in the area rooms. I was free to stay until Noon, however, I left before 11 because of the noise.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Nice Stay"
We were not there very long, but all the employees greeted us with a smile, Miss B helping with breakfast was very nice, breakfast was great, and checkout was fast and easy! I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Dee
"Great hotel for business trips"
I will definitely be staying here again.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
"Clean smeling room"
The king bed provided a wonderful sleep. The insulation between rooms must be good as we felt very insulated from noise. Morning breakfast was very good. I noticed the carpeting everywhere was spot free, a dead giveaway of a not so good motel. Thanks for a good 3 day stay.
3 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
LT
"Close to my daughters home"
I will definitely stay here again. Everyone was very friendly.The rooms were nice and clean. Overall, a pleasant experience.
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2014
"Easy Acsess to KU Medical"
Staff was excellent, The room was very clean and comfortable. Good food was with in walking distance. The breakfast was superb with staff offering assistance for everything. We had to visit the surgery center and it was very easy to walk across the street and straight thru to the surgery center.. That was very important to me as I don't walk well and need assistance, so the 2 minute walk thru the admin building was very impressive and helpful for me.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Nice place. Slot of public traffic on foot wandering parking lot and smoking sres. Othrrwise nice and comfortable
2 night trip Sep 10, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised at this hotel - seems like it's either a relatively new building, or has been recently renovated. Room was in great condition, clean, and close to main dining locations. There's a 5-Guys burgers and a 7-Eleven on the first floor. I don't recommend that you eat at the burger joint. I would return and recommend to anyone for both business or personal travel.
2 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Sergio
"great stay"
very comfortable,great staff
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Gabe
"Completely Satisfied"
Staff was pleasant, room was very well kept, and warm breakfast (with a great attendant) was an added plus! We would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
The rooms were big and they had lots of towels! Breakfast was good but not enough seating. Highly recommend! Very clean and very happy with the service!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"First trip to KC"
Called the day before to request an early check in because of my flight. I was told it was not guaranteed that they would have room ready but they would do their best. When I arrived I was pleasantly surprised that they did have my room ready for me. The manager was very nice and able to check me in quickly and answer questions about the area. I booked a king suite room and it was spacious and clean with a couch, small dinning table, desk and other amenities. The location of the hotel was great, not too far from downtown, and very close to Oklahoma Joe's BBQ (the line was too long for me to wait for food but I hear that it's amazing BBQ). Onsite of the hotel is a Five Guys Burgers and Fries and a convenience store. Free parking is a plus also. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
good visit. staff helpful. was disappointed when breakfast wasn't ready 1st morning but was ok the rest of time.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Great location,friendly staff,clean rooms,would definitely stay there again.
7 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Excellent Establishment"
We visited Kansas City via Amtrak. This hotel is close to the boarding station so it was an easy choice. It was excellent...very clean and up to date. The employees (Especially Mrs. B with the morning breakfast) were nice, friendly, and outgoing. Plus, if you're a burger fanatic---they have a 5 Guys "built in" so to speak on the lower level. There is also a 7-11 convenience store available next door for those last minute needs. Overall ,this was an awesome visit and I highly recommend it!
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
LRS
"Nice new hotel"
My family and I stayed here recently while visiting Kansas City. The hotel seemed very new, safe and modern. The staff was courteous as well as accommodating. Our rooms were nice and the beds were very comfortable. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
April
"No swimming pool"
This Holiday Inn is very convenient to KUMC and well run. Clean, comfortable rooms. A good enough breakfast, as these things go.BUT it does NOT have a swimming pool; it has a small wading pool. fFne for kids4-10, maybe, but not for exercise/ swimming.
4 night trip Jul 21, 2014
LAL
"One Night stay"
I only stayed one night but I couldn't help but observe the cleanliness, the beautiful décor, and the comfort of the room. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The location was awesome and convenient to a all night 7-11. Great Hotel
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
sheri
"Close to everything"
Hotel and room was great. Kids were disappointed that there was no waffle maker and pancake maker was broken. Fitness equipment was not commercial quality and one of the treadmills was broken. Would stay again as location, room quality and price was great.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Jkm
Walking distance to hospital. Food within walking distance. Clean and comfortable.
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2014