All hotels in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here875 Mancill Mill Rd, King of Prussia, PA, 19406, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Great hotel!"
We are int he area for my daughters state gymnastics meet and loved this hotel! The room layout was different than the traditional room, but the flow worked wonderful. Having the separate living area gave us the ability to move around and not be on top of one another. It is a great modern, clean, and spacious hotel at a great price! Love the room layout!!
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"very pleased"
comfortable, pleasant, helpful staff. love Springhill Suites!
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Cindy Wiliams
Great hotel. esp. for the awesome price. And loved the room. It was different and modern but not too modern/cold feeling. Would absolutely recommend and stay there again!
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Nice, comfortable hotel"
We were there for an over-night college visit. The room was very comfortable and, although not true "suite", the extra space was great to have - not as cramped as a normal hotel room. Also, we like the free, quick breakfast - not fancy but enough to get the day started.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Great hotel close to K of P mall"
Contemporary, bright and well lit. The fire pit outside of the dining is a wonderful idea.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Excellent service"
Excellent staff and service. Quiet and very comfortable which results in a great night sleep.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2014
"would stay again"
It's a little hidden away, but that also makes it good for me. Pretty convenient to major roadways. Same as I expected after staying in another sprinhill suites in durham, nc. spacious. very clean.
2 night trip Mar 29, 2014
jojablue
Loved it! It was very nice and clean no bothering at all. Very relaxing. I loved the combination colors of the Hotel and the rooms. I will recommend it to anyone.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
"Reservation Cancelled when I arrived charged 2x"
I was told my reservation had been cancelled when I arrived (I had called to change it) Then I was charged twice for the room. I was told the manager would not be in to do anything about it until after 10 PM for the rest of the week. Horrible stay
Response by SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia
Dear Guest, I do apologize for the confusion about your reservation. I am definitely looking into the reservations now and am more than happy to resolve this issue for you! We hope you still enjoyed your stay even with this inconvenience. Thank you for staying with us , I do hope you return!
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
NOt going here again
Great room, great staff.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Excellent suite for family of five near KOP Mall"
Family of five visiting relatives in the area. Suite was clean and comfortable, excellent friendly service, beds were memory foam. Nice breakfast, although closes at 9am. All around very satisfied. KOP Mall is about a short drive away, also easy access to highways, but no road noise. Try Angelo's pizza close by.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2014
Michael Heffernan
"quiet"
This hotel is located on a dead end street , very quiet & clean!
Response by SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia
Thank you Charlene for Staying with us while you were here in the King of Prussia area. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to have you again.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Charlene
"Overnight business trip"
When arriving at the hotel I was informed the only room that was left was for the hearing impaired. The reason the room is for the hearing impaired, is that it is located next to the staff kitchen and maintenance room. Starting at 4:30am there was incredibly load banding of pots, trash cans and various other material. The staff was incredibly loud and did not stop until after 7:00am. I understand where the room was located, but the staff showed complete disregard to all guest with the level of their voices and laughter at 4:30am.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Nice, close to shopping & pleasant staff"
Will stay there any & every time I travel to Philadelphia
Response by SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia
Thank you so much Toni for staying loyal to us! We definitely appreciate you. We will try out hardest to make each and every stay pleasent! See you soon.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Toni
"nice, clean hotel close to the KOP mall"
This hotel was a great deal. The cost was low and it was new and roomy. Staff was very nice. We stayed there out of necessity for the recent power outages and the staff was sympathetic and worked very hard to care for the atypical large number of guests. We would recommend it to family coming to visit that wants to stay nearby. The room was a very nice size.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Carrie
For the price this hotel was amazing. The rooms were very clean, roomy (felt like an apartment vs. a hotel room). The staff was great and the continental breakfat had a lot to offer. The location of the hotel was also great...30 minutes from Philadelphia and 10 minutes from lots of shopping and food options. Will definetly stay again there in the future.
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"modern design"
My family Reall enjoyed staying this hotel. It was modern looking clean hotel. Only drawback was noisy account next to bed. Overall, very satisfied and recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2014
"Beautiful Design"
I really liked this hotel. It was clean and the room layout was exceptional. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast offered a nice variety.
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
"Definitely Recommend!"
It was my first time staying here. Good for college basketball officials or sports teams.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2013
"Very nice hotel!"
This was a great hotel. The location was a little off the beaten path but I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Karen M.
"Outstanding value."
Newly renovated rooms, modern lobby with a bar, "real" buffet breakfast that changed daily, and a fantastic rate. Only complaint is that 1 of 2 treadmills and 1 of 2 elliptical machines were out of service. Other than that, this was a first class stay and I will absolutely seek them out next time I'm in the Philly area.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
rvh95
It could have been the inclement weather, however, we had to order from a restaurant for delivery as the restaurant ran out of pretty much everything on their menu (cheeseburgers, chicken fingers, tomatoes). Other than that, it was great
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"Wonderful stay"
Quiet, the beds were comfortable, rooms adequately appointed, ALL hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Wish they had soda machines on the floors instead of only at the front desk, Was located close to casinos and the huge king of prussia mall. Very enjoyable stay and would definitely stay again and will recommend highly to others going to this area.
3 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2013
vicki que
It has a nice (but small) outdoor fire pit.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
Greg
"Close to the Park and Shopping Mall & Restaurants."
Had some loud noise next to our room late at night. Call front desk & they addressed right a way! Use the exercise equipment and it was or seem all new! Thanks
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"Amazing hotel. Modern and clean."
We booked a last minute room at this hotel. The room was really clean and modern. We did have one hiccup where the a/c didn't work, but they switched us to a different room within minutes.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Satpreet
"Great value"
This hotel is clean, comfortable, and updated, and the staff was very helpful. I asked for directions, and the woman at the desk pulled out directions and made suggestions. The complimentary breakfast had a good selection with some healthy choices. Free wi fi too, and the weight room was adequate. I highly recommend!
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Lee
"very nice hotel"
I just stayed for one night so haven't really had a chance to notice too much about the hotel. But my stay was very pleasant and I really liked the hotel. Room was very clean. Location wise it was very good and neighborhood is also very decent. No issues at all. Would highly recommend this to anyone and certainly would stay here again in the future.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2013
Vijay
"Nice And Quiet"
It was very quiet and peaceful during my stay (off season for Valley Forge so it could be more noisy then). The bed was very comfortable (almost as good as home). Did not like the shampoo bottle that was hard to get the liquid out of but found that to be the only unfortunate experience. Would stay there again and bring my own shampoo next time!
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2013
"Nice!"
Really surprised by this! Great price, hotel felt new. Very clean, friendly staff. Will definitely be back when in the area!
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Great place to stay, plan to definitely come back!!
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2013
Byron Jefferson
"Great overall experience"
Overall, it was a great experience staying here, but the hotel is a little far away from everything...except the casino and the mall - LOL. But the airport, the center of the city, a lot of the other sight-seeing opportunities...all required a good 45-60 minute drive with the traffic.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Great hotel!"
Had trouble finding it in the dark, but it was totally worth it.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Good Hotel - Problem at Check-out"
This hotel is very well appointed and on euro theme; well maintained and very comfortable. At check-out the desk staff refused to provide a printed receipt of the hotel room charge claiming I had to get it from 'Expedia' (yes, not Hotel.com). I insisted that I should be able to get a printed reciept of the room charge from where I stayed, but to no avail before a rather stern individual who claimed they were the manager. A incredable situation that I have never run into before.
"Nice weekend"
The staff were all incredibly nice and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. And the location is quiet but easily accessible within a short drive of good restaurants and things to do. We'd be happy to stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Excellent front staff service. Room was very nice. We left valuables in the room that were not touched and our room was cleaned to our liking. We left a tip Full breakfast was fantastic. Can't wait to stay at another spring hill suites. It quickly became my favorite
Kel and terrie
"Good Hotel room but Breakfast service was terrible"
We were very pleased with the comfort of the room, however one of the things that pulled us towards staying here was the free breakfast but we were very disappointed with the outcome. We were there over labor day. On the first day, we went for breakfast at 9:30 am thinking that it would end at 10 am (the folder in the room clearly said that on holidays breakfast is served till 10 am and it was Labor Day) but to find that breakfast was finished at 9am. We asked the front desk person and she tried to accomodate us by bringing us things from the kitchen. However, it was sad that we could not get the full breakfast since we were travelling with kids. On the second day, we went down at 8:30 am. The staff serving breakfast was extremely rude. There was no milk or creamer. We asked the lady standing there and she said there is no more, as if there was a rush on her side to close the breakfast bar as soon as possible. Again, we took what we could and headed back to the room disappointed. Lastly, they advertise fresh waffles for breakfast but there are actually none :). Moral of the story: dont get sold by their free breakfast.
2 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
Aman
"Couples Getaway"
My boyfriend and I wanted to go to the Valley Forge Casino. The Valley Forge Resort was booked, so we came here. The bartender, who is currently in school at CCP (sorry I forget her name), was really nice and made us special drinks at the bar. Bree at the front desk called a cab for us and was so helpful. The room was really nice, too. The only downside was the breakfast. The hotel’s slogan is all about the fresh breakfast. It was Labor Day weekend, and the hotel was packed. The breakfast line was sooooo long. There should have been another station set up. It was poorly managed. The kitchen couldn’t keep up with it, and everything needed to be restocked. I almost drove to the closet fast food restaurant. Besides that, the staff was great and the room was very nice and clean!
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
Couples Getaway
Excellent stay, staff very helpful and freindly.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"Very nice and new hotel"
Very clean room, huge bathroom, excellent beds and bedding. Only minor complaint is the staff wasn't able to keep the breakfast buffett stocked fast enough with as many folks as were there when we stayed, but otherwise everything was perfect.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
Kyle
"brand new! great value and ammenities"
This hotel is relatively new...rooms are large and designed very well. Beds are comfortable, great free breakfast , and even a bar to relax at after working all day. I will definitely be staying here again when I'm in town.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2013
Greg
"Very nice hotel that is very hard to find."
nice hotel without any signage on main road. Not a fan of modern / asian theme, but it was very clean, comfortable and roomy. The a/c blew right over top of the bed, with the thermostat on the other side of the room, so it was either too warm or too cold. Bed was very comfy.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
"Short business trip"
Very comfortable and clean facility. Would definitely stay again.
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2013
Chuck W
"Great Hotel! Most Comfortable Bed Ever!"
I really liked the layout of the room. The lighting was cool, the bathroom door was cool - the shower was cool... it had little sprayers at waist height. They provided shampoo, conditioner, body soap and face soap as well as a hair dryer. The bed was super comfy! I didn't want to get up. The room was clean and the decor was modern. There's a bar right in the lobby that was open late, which is cool. I have no complaints at all.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
The stay was good, but y'all need to have rooms that u can smoke in......
Romance trip Apr 1, 2013
Barbars
"NO WATER???"
First, this hotel is amazing. Very nice, clean, and upscale. I happened to check in when there were water issues. There was no water from 2:30 PM until abou 11:00 PM. When I checked in I was told the water would be on in 20 minutes. Setting that aside the hotel is very nice. If I were the general manager I would have been rubbning elbows in the lobby during the evening and during breakfast the following morning apologizing profusely for the fact the toilets would not flush the night before.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2013
"In the middle of everything."
I wanted to sign a lease and move in it was so nice !!
1 night trip Mar 20, 2013
Rick M.
"Fun Weekend"
Enjoyed my short stay loved the 12:00PM check-out, since we didn't get to bed until after 3:00AM. Close to the Casino, but in a quite area away from all the noise of the Casino.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Kat
"best hotel I ve ever stayed in U.S"
huge room, very clean and well kept, very nice staff, everything perfect.
Other trip Mar 3, 2013
ktmd
"Great Time"
I stayed at Spring Hill Suites with a few friends and we hard a great time. The rooms are spacious and clean the amenities were fantastic and most important of all the staff was very helpful.
2 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2013