All hotels in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
875 Mancill Mill RdKing of PrussiaPA19406United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Awesome vibe
    Rather comfortable
    Bad pool
It was initially a little difficult to find, but the seclusion provided for a quiet environment. Amenities were great, as was the breakfast.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Mini vacation"
We thoroughly enjoyed our time. Nice and close to Valley Forge Park. Easy to get to the Mall as well
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Rec
Clean and spacious rooms, location close to shopping areas and highways. Our stay was pleasant and would recommend to others
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"March 12-13"
Room was way too hot (76) even after heat was turned off. We used the AC to make the room a more comfortable 70. Room was clean and front desk, housekeeping, and breakfast staff were great and very helpful.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Was very clean and staff was very courteous. Would stay again!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Excellent stay"
Really enjoyed our stay. Not much of a view but we were just staying during a college tour. Also there is no indoor pool though it looked like it on the website. Breakfast was terrific and service was awesome.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Great!"
Perfect stay!
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Hotel was standard"
Hotel was good. Didn't like the positioning of the tv
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Mrwill
"Fantastic Hotel!"
My friends and I stayed here after a concert in the city and it was great!! The room was great for the 5 of us. Very clean. The little store was great because by the time we got back almost all of the restraunts were closed and they had microwave dinners for sale. Breakfast was from 6am-9am so that was early for us but it was okay because it jump started our day. All in all the hotel was great and I would definitely stay here again and at any other SpringHill Suite if I had the option. It was located right off the exit and very close to the King of Prussia Mall. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone!
1 night trip with friends Jan 13, 2015
"Attractive but noisy"
Staff was friendly and hotel was attractive and clean but I asked for a quiet room and twice was put next to noisy people partying. I did not get good rest. Probably will not go back
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Bonnie
"Great evening"
Went for a shopping weekend at the KOP Mall and Outlets. Clean facility, great outdoor amentities with pool, outdoor firepit, etc. Clean room, great bed, quiet setting. The staff could not have been more helpful and the bartender was sweet!! Food was average and hotel was a little difficult to spot at night but two thumbs up.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
J
"Nice stay overall"
Nice hotel overall - Rooms and front desk staff great. Breakfast buffet lackluster, bagels stale, breakfast staff rude.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Very clean room, friendly staff, Good breakfast, I would like to stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Nuaman
"I like my short stay"
Hotel was nice with comfortable rooms and nicely maintained. My trip was short ( just one night) but I love to stay longer
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
avin
"family overnight stay"
Easily slept the six of us, with one on the couch and another in the porta crib we brought. Some doors and walls are translucent, which made it hard to turn on any lights and not wake everyone. No sink outside the bathroom, which was inconvenient.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Eva
"Chillin'"
Nice stay for a marathon the next day!
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"very good hotel"
very good hotel
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Nice, quiet, close to all shopping, restaurants"
Very nice, most comfortable bed! quiet, close to all shopping, restaurants
My night stay was great. The room was clean. l was able to adjust the temperature to my liking. it was great to have food and drinks available on site so that I did not need to go back out to get dinner.
"Good place to get away from the rat race."
quiet. clean.
3 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
robert
"crisp clean comfort"
I have stayed at this hotel several times over the past two years. The area has good shopping and the room rates are fair for the area. There is a little bar which is usually stocked with Guinness so that is a definite plus! No pool but still a nice, clean room with a comfortable bed, and a decent breakfast with good coffee in the morning, all the necessities for a good start.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
Deborah S
"SpringHill Suites is a Winner!"
SpringHill Suites exceeded our expectations. The lobby is modern and inviting. The room was clean, bed was comfortable and the bathroom was sleek and modern. The shower had multiple jets. It was really a luxury experience all the way around. We would stay here again without question.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Theresa
"Great modern hotel"
Everything was great (especially the breakfast!), except the A/C was a little difficult to control. We were in a suite, so maybe that was the problem. The air blew directly on the bed also, so the room was hot but the person next to the air was FREEZING! Overall, however, great stay, great staff, beautiful facility. Would definitely stay again!
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
Briana
"Wooded Surroundings. Nice Staff."
As my GPS was not working, the desk staff stayed on the phone, talking me in to the site. This new hotel seems to be set on an old property surrounded by woodlands. Sheltered from highways, yet convenient to them.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Ed
"Lobby"
Interesting that u can do stuff in the lobby, maybe a better effort to draw us in, a wine event or drinks and food displayed. We would have come to the lobby for that.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Great Hotel near a Casino"
Great place, just extremly dark at night. Comfortable beds. I didn't like the glass doors. Under the right light you can see a persons naked silhouette.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Isaiah Cruz
"Almost perfect"
I was there to attend a conferance and the location was perfect away from the rat race of the crowd of the conference into the leisure of my room. However if you stay longer then a few days because there were no dresser space made it uncomfortable we lived out of a suitcase .
4 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Ron
Very accomodating, but wish there was a bigger pool and more machines in the gym. Good breakfast!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
J.
"Surprisingly nice room"
The hotel was finer except we were told the tv would play DVDs and it didan't- It also got poor reception on any non HD channel and the pool needed a cleaning.The staff was great, the waitress/bartender very accommodating. Would probably stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Phyllis
This was a very nice hotel. I loved the decor, cleanliness, breakfast, size of room, fire pit , pretty much everything.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Colleen
The hotel was very fine the room was clean, the staff was very helpful, the breakfast also was good the only concern is about the pool is very small and that's why I checked out early.
5 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Sameh Soliman
"Wonderful location, Friendly Staff!"
My Stay was only for one evening, but if I'm ever in the area again, there is no contest on where I will be staying. This hotel was clean, comfortable and the staff were all so very helpful and friendly. Need directions? just ask and they'll point you in the right direction.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great Hotel - Fantastic Staff - Great Location"
My family and I used this hotel as a base for our sightseeing to Philadelphia. We could not have picked a better place. The hotel was clean, the staff was helpful and professional. There are plenty of nearby places to eat in the evening. The drive to Philly in the morning was trouble-free and parking near Independence Hall was less than the nightly parking charges for a hotel in the city. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing a great place to stay in the area.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Jeff P.
"Great place to stay in King of Prussia"
I frequent the KOP area monthly for work and have been on the look out for a nice clean hotel with free wifi, breakfast and a reasonable price. I was very pleased with my first stay.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Nicola
We had a wonderful stay at the King of Prussia Spring Hill Suites. It was very comofortable and all the staff was very pleasant and accomodating. We would highly recommend this location for those visiting the Philadelphia area. Thanks for making our stay in your hotel a good memory.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Sandra Williams
This is one of my top five best hotel. I enjoy staying in from time to time. Great services
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Phear
"Nice hotel near Philadelphia"
Up to date well maintained facility. Only thing they could do better is if the pool was indoors.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Family friendly place to stay."
This was a great weekend get away spot with the family. It is a little far from Philly, but was easy to find and worth traveling outside the city for a quiet, clean hotel with free parking and a delicious breakfast buffet.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Clean room, friendly staff. Pool was only functional.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Modern space, well designed suite."
Really enjoyed our stay in the 2 queen bed suite. Separate seating area with desk worked well for our family. Modern decor was refreshing.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
The hotel is a little (tiny bit) tricky to find, you turn on the road it's listed on & have to go all the way up the hill until you see the hotel... But otherwise it's a great hotel, very clean, great staff - and the Hotels.com price was right!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Nice hotel."
We stayed there 4 nights and would stay there again if in the area. We are hoping the others in the chain are as nice as we will try to stay at one of them in our future travels. Other than a little fussing with the A/C at the beginning of the first night we had no issues. The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was great. The first hotel stay that didn't result in the need a visit to a chiropractor. The included breakfast was not the normal continental breakfast. There were eggs, sausage, muffins, bread, cereals fruit, etc. Nicely laid out and well maintained. Staff was helpful in running maps to local venues. GREAT STAY!.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Clean, modern look"
I rented this hotel room for myself and two friends for after a concert in Philly. Convenient location, very we'll kept and lots of modern touches that my friends and I loved. Only things that prompted my overall score: the curtains weren't very dark, so the room got bright quickly in the morning and the AC didn't seem to get as cool as we wanted. All in all, great place to stay!
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Only complaint is the air conditioning vent could not be adjusted and kept blowing on the bed. Had to block it with a suitcase. Enjoyed the breakfast provided each morning.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Very Pleased !!"
My wife and I were on a short business trip to the main line area and decided to stay overnight in the area rather than drive back to our home in Camp Hill, PA. We were quite pleased with the attitude of all staff members from reception to breakfast personnel. Our room was well designed, clean, and quiet. Keep up the good work! p.s. - you have great coffee cake
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
great
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Nice clean, comfortable room. On issue is the breakfast could have been better.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
"Greaaaat hotel"
very nice hotel. we had a good time. very close to area attractions.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Great hotel!"
We are int he area for my daughters state gymnastics meet and loved this hotel! The room layout was different than the traditional room, but the flow worked wonderful. Having the separate living area gave us the ability to move around and not be on top of one another. It is a great modern, clean, and spacious hotel at a great price! Love the room layout!!
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"very pleased"
comfortable, pleasant, helpful staff. love Springhill Suites!
1 night trip May 2, 2014